blood lusted

FIGHT!

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Rocket pulls out an "impossibly big gun" and blows Deathstroke to hell.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This....yeah....people really gotta stop treating Rocket as a street character...

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He had a gun in his arsenal that could potentially damage Thanos according to the Thanos imperative. Something Silver Surfer has trouble doing. Food for thought.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers: Actually kill him, he made Thanos feel fear(of course it wasn't a Thanos at full power, but the guy was still very powerful either way).

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rocket wins due to being in a major movie first. ;)

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By EdBlank

Doesn't Rocket Racoon have a bit of toon force? Not like full fledged but he's sort of a Bugs Bunnyish trickster shoehorned into a space opera? No?

Either way: Rocket scorches the earth that Deathstroke is standing on with something that go BOOM real loud.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rocket

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Deathstroke

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Deathstroke

How in the world does Deathstroke win this?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@don_quixote said:

Deathstroke

How in the world does Deathstroke win this?

He's not the sort of sporting gentleman that lets himself get shot.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Rocky, with a smirk and hilarious one liner.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wolfrazer

@edblank said:

Doesn't Rocket Racoon have a bit of toon force? Not like full fledged but he's sort of a Bugs Bunnyish trickster shoehorned into a space opera? No?

Either way: Rocket scorches the earth that Deathstroke is standing on with something that go BOOM real loud.

No he doesn't. He's just extremely smart(smarter than Tony), able to think of plans on the fly(one of the top strategists in Marvel), carries weaponry greater than Earth has, tech that surpasses Tony's, etc, very agile, so on.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:

No he doesn't. He's just extremely smart(smarter than Tony), able to think of plans on the fly(one of the top strategists in Marvel), carries weaponry greater than Earth has, tech that surpasses Tony's, etc, very agile, so on.

Some of the pics I see of him with guns are just ridic tho. Perhaps it's exaggerated for comedic effect at times?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolfrazer

@edblank: His weaponry is always big and ridiculous, sure you could chalk it up for comedic effect given that he is short, but he wields them pretty much as if they were weightless, being able to do high acrobatics and so forth.

@tparks Could say more though.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:

When has Rocket ever had Toon Force?

@edblank: His weaponry is always big and ridiculous, sure you could chalk it up for comedic effect given that he is short, but he wields them pretty much as if they were weightless, being able to do high acrobatics and so forth.

@tparks Could say more though.

Ya, Rocket has legitimate superhuman strength. He carries weapons that peak humans would have trouble toting around, but he is doing flips and acrobatic leaps with them all while firing. Not that his strength is really a factor in this, but it's a nifty little fact.

Rocket should win. I can't imagine what kind of destruction a blood lusted Rocket Raccoon could cause. It would be scary.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkgenex

Rocket Racoon wins this...

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Slade gets rabies & Rocket wins.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade is most definitely going to underestimate rocket lol

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Rocket Raccoon wins this.

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By Fu-Dog007
Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rocket wins due to being in a major movie first. ;)

By that logic, Rocket solos the DC Universe... *ooooh*

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starting distance gives RR the big advantage. He kills Slade.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade shoots him in the face or ask Batman for a anti raccoon spray.

I am sure Slade had more experience since... Yeah... He lived for like 60 years while a raccoon lift span is little.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Parryboy

@kangconquers:

Yeah and DCAU JLU was better.

———

Rocket has guns that put Tony to shame. And for as all we know, Slade is buying those guns.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers:

Yeah and DCAU JLU was better.

———

Rocket has guns that put Tony to shame. And for as all we know, Slade is buying those guns.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade shoots him in the face or ask Batman for a anti raccoon spray.

I am sure Slade had more experience since... Yeah... He lived for like 60 years while a raccoon lift span is little.

With the sliding time scale, it's tough to judge how long Rocket has been around, but it's safe to assume he's over 30 years old. He was genetically engineered several years before Hulk arrived on Half-world, and this was around the time that Peter Parker would have been only a teenager. I'd say he's older then Spider-Man by quite a few years, and I think Spider-Man is supposed to be older then 30 now. He also referred to all of the X-Men as only kids which assumes that he is older then the All New X-Men by a generation.

The only thing Raccoon about him is his appearance. With his genetic enhancements, he walks on two legs, talks, has genius intelligence that rivals the smartest characters in the Marvel U, he has super durability that I would argue is greater then Slade by quite a bit, and he has super strength that is at least equal to Slade. It's not surprising that he is able to age similar to a human with all of these other enhancements.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: But Deathstroke with the nth metal armor tanked helicopter fire like nothing, i think Raccoon would die if he took that much damage output on him.

I think the usual helicopter ammo is 60mm machine gun.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks:Sorry i meant 30mm.

60mm is mortar rounds.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: But Deathstroke with the nth metal armor tanked helicopter fire like nothing, i think Raccoon would die if he took that much damage output on him.

I think the usual helicopter ammo is 60mm machine gun.

Rocket's tanked a speed blitzing Gladiator, a shot from Starhawk (who fights evenly with Thor) that threw him into a metal wall, and a blast from his own 5-Barreled Cannon before. Rocket's enhancements and highly advanced uniform make him very durable to where he can face cosmic threats without dying. Deathstroke can only face street level threats. They are just on two completely separate power levels including durability. This is why Rocket doesn't match up well in street level battles.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By those_eyes

@leonkarlen123: I don't see why deathstroke doesn't just shoot him in the head before rocket can pull his gun out. Isnt deathstroke faster than rocket due to his senses and thought speed? He would be quicker on the draw and I don't think rocket can tank a bullet to the head. So I think deathstroke wins. Now if they start off out of eachothers line of visual sight before the fight begins then rocket would win but since they are only 100 feet away I think deathstroke could see him. Until someone convinces me that they are equal In reaction speed or that rocket is faster then I don't see how rocket wins.

Just because you have the bigger gun doesn't mean you are fast enough to shoot with it.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Rocket could always dodge the bullet. He's more then capable of that and has laser dodging feats to back it up. I don't see Deathstroke dodging Rocket's blast though, as the radius of Rocket's energy blasts are over 15 feet in diameter. Deathstroke has never dodged a 15 foot wide bullet.

Also, if Rocket is wearing his space suit and has his visor down, it should stop the bullet. Even his old version of his visor was able to stop heat vision. If Rocket is in his Guardian's gear, then he should win easily. If he's wearing street clothes, then he would have to dodge the bullet.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke and the surrounding area get blown to sh*t.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Well it is not like the high caliber bullets are just going to bounce of his skin, that is for sure.

Deathstroke have actually faced Aquaman before and i think stalemated him, he is a 100 toner so he is far above street level, also fought The Flash, evaded Superman, break a Green lantern's finger and took out the Teen Titans with skill. His sword is as well one of the most durable metal on DC earth. He tanked a blast from even Starfire who is highly above Iron Man (he even beat her)

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Well it is not like the high caliber bullets are just going to bounce of his skin, that is for sure.

Deathstroke have actually faced Aquaman before and i think stalemated him, he is a 100 toner so he is far above street level, also fought The Flash, evaded Superman, break a Green lantern's finger and took out the Teen Titans with skill. His sword is as well one of the most durable metal on DC earth. He tanked a blast from even Starfire who is highly above Iron Man (he even beat her)

That's if Rocket is wearing street clothes. If he's in his Guardian's gear, then his skin isn't exposed. You have to remember how laughably underwhelming even the best of Earth Based weapons are when compared to Marvel Cosmic and especially Rocket who has the best weapons out of all of Marvel Cosmic. Even Iron Man's weapons were an embarrassment when he joined the Guardians to the point Rocket treated him like a kid who was way out of his league. Tony Stark even admitted that his weapons were all at least a generation behind the rest of the universe, and Rocket's are above all of these.

Flash Thompson had his top of the line all in one battle rifle, that was the best the military had to offer, but when he joined the Guardians, the first thing that happened was Drax took him to get new weapons because he was embarrassed to be seen with someone carrying around such a primitive piece of weaponry. That's why high caliber rifles mean almost nothing to a character like Rocket. He would probably be cracking up as he kills Deathstroke (which actually sounds very much in character for him).

Deathstroke is street level, with a few feats of taking on opponents outside of his power range. If you go make a Deathstroke vs Aquaman thread, it will be a 10/10 spite thread for Aquaman and will get locked right away.

There currently is a Rocket Raccoon vs Aquaman thread though where several people are arguing Rocket wins. I'm not sure I agree completely with that, but it is at least debatable, where it is not debatable at all that Deathstroke can win a random encounter with Aquaman.

Deathstroke is top of the line street level.

Rocket is mid-tier cosmic level.

This is like the fans of Batman that claim he can beat characters like Green Lantern and Superman. Maybe not to this extent, and I'm not claiming you to be like this with Deathstroke either, I just think that Rocket Raccoon is very misunderstood with power levels so people make these street level threads with him in them.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

I just think that Rocket Raccoon is very misunderstood with power levels so people make these street level threads with him in them.

Prob cause they see a Rocket image and see a short animal type thing with a gun.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

I just think that Rocket Raccoon is very misunderstood with power levels so people make these street level threads with him in them.

Prob cause they see a Rocket image and see a short animal type thing with a gun.

That's exactly what it is.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet timing is not an indication of being above Street level. Below peak human characters do it all the time, and Rocket is also a bullet timer ( more laser timer) as well.

If you make a Flash vs Deathstroke thread, and ask anyone if he can tag flash, you will get a giant no from everyone on here. Not that this is a negative thing, Flash is just well above and beyond both Deathstroke and Rocket's capabilities of landing a shot on. Any street leveler that actually tags Flash is nothing but PIS. I can't imagine anyone would ever disagree with that statement. Deathstroke isn't hitting a character that moves FTL without a massive amount of PIS being involved.

Same thing with GL. Deathstroke does not have a chance against a Green Lantern if the Green Lantern is trying. Rocket might, because his guns would shatter constructs of all but the most powerful GL's, but even he would be hard pressed to actually beat a Green Lantern.

If you really think Deathstroke is above street level, and should be considered at a cosmic level, then I will concede here, because we just have a massively different opinion of Deathstroke. It's cool if you put DS that high, I just have never seen anything that would make me agree with it, and we will have to agree to disagree.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By leonkarlen123

@tparks: I seen some people actually arguing about that Slade can tag Flash.

I agree, let's stop here mate :) Thanks for a good debate tho.

No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By tparks

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: you wish lol. Rocket's tech and weaponry is head and shoulders above anything has and he gets punished Nth metal armor and all.

Deathstrokes a bad ass but he's not doing anything with Rocket. I read some of your other and you're doing ALOT stretching to boost Deathstroke above what he is.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mutual understanding?? haven't seen that in a while

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By tparks

@sacredweapons: It's a rare occasion that people remember that none of what we're doing here really matters and that there's no reason to take things personally. Lol. I have to say, it's a refreshing change of pace to see someone like leonkarlen123 debating with respect.