Prodigy of technique

vs

Genius of determination

as 14 yr olds. fight!

#2 Edited by hatemalingsia (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Leo-343 (4872 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee.

#4 Posted by Jkutz (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock lee takes this pretty easily, he's about as fast as guy sensei who is basically a teleporter, so neji can't tag him. Rock lee is shown to hit about as hard as guy too and guy has punched people through mountains, so yeah Lee takes this pretty handily.

#5 Edited by Juiceboks (10744 posts) - - Show Bio

@jkutz said:

Rock lee takes this pretty easily, he's about as fast as guy sensei who is basically a teleporter, so neji can't tag him. Rock lee is shown to hit about as hard as guy too and guy has punched people through mountains, so yeah Lee takes this pretty handily.

No he's not..and no he hasn't.

#6 Posted by Jkutz (272 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: If you watch them fight Kyuubi together, lee keeps up with guy's speed the entire fight and the also launch Kyuubi back and forth at the same velocity, that shows that he is practically on par with guy's fight strength and fight speed.

#7 Posted by gjones (66 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Lee takes this pretty easily. Without his weights he was too fast for Gaara's sand, something nobody else had done before. Even with Byakugan I don't think Neji's reflexes will allow him to counter Lee.

#8 Posted by gjones (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@jkutz said:

Rock lee is shown to hit about as hard as guy too

Wut.

#9 Posted by Juiceboks (10744 posts) - - Show Bio

@jkutz said:

@juiceboks: If you watch them fight Kyuubi together, lee keeps up with guy's speed the entire fight and the also launch Kyuubi back and forth at the same velocity, that shows that he is practically on par with guy's fight strength and fight speed.

Just because Lee kept up with how fast Guy was moving doesn't mean he's as fast Guy period. Guy wasn't trying to outspeed Lee, nor was he trying to overpower him so no that doesn't make them equals at all. Guy's feats outstrip Lee's by miles..that's fact.

#10 Posted by Jkutz (272 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Yes that is very true, however they were both going all out in order to defeat the Kyuubi that outperformed them while they did not activate the gates. Once this happened they both started moving at similar speeds and fighting at similar strength. Now Guy wasn't trying to overpower Lee but if Lee can jeep battle pace with a Guy that is going all out that is a feat in and of itself. I'll also clarify my wording on Guy and Lee "being equals", I don't believe for one second that Lee is Guy's equal, but you cannot deny that Lee's speed is close to Guy's, maybe not his strength because that hasn't been properly showcased yet as Guy's has. What I guess I am trying to say is, yes Lee is weaker than Guy but not by much, you have to give him more credit for being able to pull off incredible things such as outspeeding Gaara's sand, holding off Kimmimaro solo for some time, fighting skill while using Drunken Fist, and the ability to fight and train while being unconcious; Lee's feats are pretty impressive for a ninja of his stature.

#11 Edited by gjones (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@jkutz: I rate Lee sooo highly and agree with basically all of what you're saying. I do however disagree on one point. I think Guy is tiers above Lee and that the gap between them is pretty significant.

Guy>>>Lee>>>Neji

#12 Posted by Jkutz (272 posts) - - Show Bio

@gjones: I can see where people get that from, and yes I think Guy has way better combat feats and is a better master of the gates, I think Lee has shown to be able to do absolutely crazy stuff and isn't as far back from Guy as people seem to think, just a personal perception on the 2

#13 Posted by Talon_Deadeye (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee win. Neji has nothing for gates.

#14 Edited by ssj_god (7385 posts) - - Show Bio

neji was a jonin

#15 Posted by daredevil21134 (12671 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji will out think Lee and claim victory!

#16 Posted by roronuffy (910 posts) - - Show Bio

At 14 Neji wins

#17 Edited by Milliardo (343 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Neji tank and manage to not get speedblitzed by the gates?

#18 Posted by sophia89 (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

I think neji takes it.

#19 Posted by DXC (110 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Lee takes it.Not easily though.

Neji has seen the gates.And he mostly likely trained his butt off to not get eclipsed.Shippuden Neji should be able to fight Lee up to 4-5th gate.