2. No Gates

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ghost_rider1

Rock lee speedblitz him....inuyasha characters are nothing in comparison to naruto characters.....this is laughable

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

Lee

Dynamic Entry his head off.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 18hunt

@ghost_rider1 said:

Rock lee speedblitz him....inuyasha characters are nothing in comparison to naruto characters.....this is laughable

Apparently you dont know, I made this because I know that koga is the speedster of the inuyasha verse. He has some really strong legs that enable him to crash through a mountain no problem. Go read a book if you will start assuming, speed blitz will only backfire here

You're laughable. This is around the pre timeskip times too remember

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1
@18hunt

@ghost_rider1 said:

Apparently you dont know, I made this because I know that koga is the speedster of the inuyasha verse. He has some really strong legs that enable him to crash through a mountain no problem. Go read a book if you will start assuming, speed blitz will only backfire here

I have seen EVERY inuyasha episode....and koga legs were only strong because of jewel shards. Koga gets blitzed by lee easily....his speed is nothing in comparison to a hidden lotus rock lee. Even pre timeskip makes koga look bad...u are laughable for creating this thread and actuallt believing koga has a chance
18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 18hunt

@ghost_rider1 said:

@18hunt

@ghost_rider1 said:

I have seen EVERY inuyasha episode....and koga legs were only strong because of jewel shards. Koga gets blitzed by lee easily....his speed is nothing in comparison to a hidden lotus rock lee. Even pre timeskip makes koga look bad...u are laughable for creating this thread and actuallt believing koga has a chance

I have too, Infact i was watching the koga episodes about thirty minutes ago, yes he does have the shards, yes I expected lotus Lee to beat Koga, and YES Koga has a chance. and YES YOU ARE LAUGHABLE

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghost_rider1
@18hunt

@ghost_rider1 said:

@18hunt

@ghost_rider1 said:

I have too, Infact i was watching the koga episodes about thirty minutes ago, yes he does have the shards, yes I expected lotus Lee to beat Koga, and YES Koga has a chance. and YES YOU ARE LAUGHABLE

Well maybe u need to watch rock lee again using the hidden lotus. Koga isn't supersonic....he just quick and agile on his feet. Rock lee using the hidden lotus is so far faster than koga that its ridiculous....no one from the inuyasha anime can match rock lee speed....koga won't even be able to see rock lee...there's no way he can avoid him
Avatar image for kyaputenkokurai
KyaputenKokurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KyaputenKokurai

Yeah, Nothing against Koga. He is actually one of the few Inuyasha characters I like but he is just very simply not in the same league, ball park or arena will Lee. Gates or no gates. There isn't a single Inuyasha character that can deal with speed of the Narutoverse. Sorry but wolfy goes down hard here

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Rumble Man

@KyaputenKokurai:

Naraku

Darrius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darrius

Speed Blitz him with WHAT???

@18hunt said:

Rules

In a forest

Pre time skip Rock lee with no weights

1. Gates aloud

2. No Gates

@ghost_rider1 said:

@KyaputenKokurai said:

@18hunt said:

Then you would be wrong. There is no way that Lee, especially child Lee, could win this fight.

Again I ask, Speed Blitz him with WHAT?

Even if I were ready to concede that Koga could get speed blitzed by Lee (I which I am not), What is Lee going to do with Koga after Lee does all this high speed movement that you allege Koga can't see?

The answer is he will hit him with his naked hand, or kick him with his foot, or try to lift him for a lotus, which Koga could tank, even if the 13 year old child Lee had the strength to pull it off against an adult demon. Koga is two orders of magnitude too strong for Lee. Koga and Inuyasha get stabbed regularly and keep fighting. They're always bleeding and fighting anyway. Lee's punches and kicks aren't going to generate enough damage for Koga to notice.

Temari, Shino, or somebody like that would be better. All those people would be too slow for Koga but at least they could formulate an attack that would be material if it did land. You rarely see Rock Lee use a Kunai knife, which would not be enough if he managed to cut Koga with it.

And there is no need to mention that Koga can jump so high and stay airborne so long that it looks like he is flying. In addition to that, one jewel shard can keep a dead body alive, and Koga has two of them (or maybe three, the TC didn't specify). And when you get through with that Lee is still a child in this matchup.

The only way child Rock Lee could win this is if Koga took a nap and Lee covered his entire body with paper bombs while he slept. But that might not be enough either.

THIS IS A SPITE IN FAVOR OF KOGA!

100 times out of 100.

"I'm amazed that Babidi would send us such a weakling!"

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Darrius said:

100 times out of 100.

OK stop...

So first, this is not spite. Koga isn't a tank. Lee's hits would in fact do damage. Koga has never shown enough resistance to say that none of Lee's attacks could do damage. And so what he took a few wounds? Lee had all of his muscles torn and his arm and leg broken and he was still standing... unconscious. Plus he is so well trained, he can fight well while drunk or asleep or both. And he carries a few hundred pounds on each leg and still moves crazy fast. And I've never seen speed feats of Koga that Lee could not accomplish. If you say otherwise prove it. Or else Lee takes R1 easy.

However, if you were just trolling:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

Darrius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darrius

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Darrius said:

100 times out of 100.

OK stop...

So first, this is not spite. Koga isn't a tank. Lee's hits would in fact do damage. Koga has never shown enough resistance to say that none of Lee's attacks could do damage. And so what he took a few wounds? Lee had all of his muscles torn and his arm and leg broken and he was still standing... unconscious. Plus he is so well trained, he can fight well while drunk or asleep or both. And he carries a few hundred pounds on each leg and still moves crazy fast. And I've never seen speed feats of Koga that Lee could not accomplish. If you say otherwise prove it. Or else Lee takes R1 easy.

He doesn't have to be a tank to tank punches and kicks from a 13 year-old boy. And practically all demons in Inuyasha are durable enough to tank punches from ordinary humans. Rock Lee's punches wouldn't do any damage at all. All Koga has to do is let Lee land a punch, then he can catch him and the fight is over. This is pre-time skip Lee, a boy.

Yeah, you may like Lee better than Koga, I actually do; but I'm pretty sure that this is spite.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Darrius

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Darrius said:

100 times out of 100.

OK stop...

He doesn't have to be a tank to tank punches and kicks from a 13 year-old boy. And practically all demons in Inuyasha are durable enough to tank punches from ordinary humans. Rock Lee's punches wouldn't do any damage at all. All Koga has to do is let Lee land a punch, then he can catch him and the fight is over. This is pre-time skip Lee, a boy.

Yeah, you may like Lee better than Koga, I actually do; but I'm pretty sure that this is spite.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! U are so wrong in EVERYTHING U just said. If u think rock lee is an ordinary human then ur brain cells aren't working correctly. Koga has shown NO DURABILITY feats of the level u are talking about. Ok....koga has fought while wounded..... so what. So have Lee. This 13 year old highly skilled h2h fighter have much stronger punch feats then Koga ever shown. A hidden lotus lee was hitting gaara so hard it was causing sonic booms. Koga has no feats saying he can hit that hard...nor durability feats saying he can tank them. Just cuz koga is a demon doesn't make him tougher than lee. Lee feats far surpasses koga in every way....especially in striking power and speed.
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Darrius: LOL WHAT?! Lee is nowhere near ordinary human level. Without any boosts at all, he is far above even peak human in speed and strength. Even a child below the very bottom level of ninja is faster and more agile than a normal adult. And like I said, LEE CARRIES A COUPLE HUNDRED POUNDS ON EACH LEG ALL THE TIME AND STILL MOVES CRAZY FAST. Like jumping through trees and running on the ground as fast a car would move and faster. And though his specialty is legs, his punches would knock the hell out of Koga if they connected as well. And it's lucky he normally keeps his weights on because if he took them off ... I would feel bad for Koga...

And by that comment, I can tell you don't know much about the Naruto series which makes you unqualified to call anything a stomp. I can't even read it again because it makes my brain itch...

Just look up any of his fights on youtube or something and you'll see. Or if you want me to post something or wever.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By New_World_Order

Lee.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a off topic question (not to far off though). Can Koga even run faster then 100 mph? And can Lee punch hard enough to break steel? (I only question that because Lee for some reason couldn't break Kimimaru's bones)

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Naraku and Sesshomaru can really play in Naruto, and they don't go super high up.

@segamarvel: I believe Kimi could make his bones far denser then metal due to controlling the Calcium in them.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: How much harder is still the question. Also just how fast can Koga run? His tornado thingy he does when running in a straight line is misleading.

Avatar image for high_father_batgod
High_Father_BatGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koga should be able to win if rock lee doesn't open the gates and if koga has shards and the claw

Avatar image for blacklightningstorm
BlackLightningstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rocklee is fast but not strong. once he goes eight gates, he will be weakened and koga for the win......... my two favorite characters in all animes ;(. and lee got beat by gara. he put sand around his leg and like yeah

Avatar image for immortalteknique
ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee stomps.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow the koga wanking is strong in this thread....

lee obliterates koga.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel: It is very misleading as traveling speed does not always equal fighting speed. Sesshomaru travels faster then Koga thanks to his yellow ball thing.

Since Inuyasha can keep up with Koga, Koga is far from being untouchable in a fight.

It really comes down Koga's durability vs Lee's strength. I have no idea how hard kimi's bones are.

@blacklightningstorm: At this age, Sasuke was able to KO a massive bear, and Sasuke is not known for his physical strength.

Lee doesn't really stand much of a chance against Gaara. He was boned the minute he was put against Gaara as he couldn't open many gates at that point. Lee could have beaten anyone but Neji and Gaara in that tournament, he just got unlucky.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: So just how fast in your opinion do you think that would make him? If Inuyasha can keep up (and he's been called faster then a horse) then just how fast does this put koga at? 100 mph?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wut

@segamarvel: Average horse sprint speed is in the 35 mph while I believe the fastest horse in record goes 55 mph. Saying Koga can go roughly 100mph is fairly believable, personally, I would put him at 70-80 mph, but I wouldn't feel like trying to prove that as I don't want to wade through Inuyasha manga to find it then prove it. But, again, Sesshomaru has faster travel speed then Koga.

Travel Speed is useless in a battle, reaction speed and striking speed is what is important. Koga has never gone so fast that Inuyasha could not block or hit even if it was hard to do so meaning anyone with Inuyasha's level of reaction speed can tag Koga, and Lee moves much faster then both, in fact, the whole 'faster then the eye can see' stuff they love to use in Manga was already achieved with Kakashi and Zabuza.

EDIT: Sorry, 25-30 seems to be the average sprinting speed, but it varies with the horse breed.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I'm still one of those viners who have a hard time understanding combat and travel speed. like doesn't combat speed still involve closing distances? (short corner distances but still). How fast is to fast for the human eye? 200 mph?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Wut

@segamarvel: Doubtful. Our eyes have trouble tracking thrown baseballs, and they certainly don't go 200 mph. That said, a baseball is fairly small. A car going 200 mph can still be seen.

That said, if you wave your hand in front of your face, your hand is going fast enough that it becomes hard for your eye to really see it.

I always found it pointless hyperbole.

Reaction Speed is how fast you see something as well as how fast you can react to it which directly correlates to ones ability to dodge, see openings, etc which is important in combat.

Attacking speed is important because, take Koga, he can travel much faster then Inuyasha, but his attacking speed is not equal to his travel speed as Inuyasha can keep up with him while Inuyasha can not keep up with Koga in travel speed if Koga is going all out.

All travel speed allows you to do is sprint forward and try to attack, but Reaction Speed is far, far, far more important then Travel Speed and even then they do not connect as Travel Speed is, usually, not sprinting. For reference, Naruto fights faster then he travels as he sprints and forces himself to move faster while in combat, but he doesn't sprint everywhere he goes as that would be counter-productive.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Here's a question for you. What if I dodged a projectile by involuntarily jumping to the left or right a few feet on a reflex? Lets say my reflexes are 3x faster then normal. Would that make the movement I just did 3x times as fast? Notice that I am not referring to sprinting speed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wut

@segamarvel: That would be Reaction Speed. You saw a bullet and then were able to move out of the way. <--- Not travel speed.

It does not make you 3x faster then other people. People have different reaction speeds, it does not make them physically faster then another person. Just because I have faster reflexes then someone does not mean I can out run them.

This is no way co-relates to travel speed. Again, it is very simple, Travel Speed does not equal fighting speed.

Koga has never fought as fast as he travels. Sesshomaru travels faster then he fights. Other characters, like Naruto, fight faster then they travel.

Travel speed cannot be used to gauge combat speed because it varies so. You have to use Combat Speed which is how fast they move in a fight. Koga travels from Point A to Point B in *insert number* <--- Travel Speed.

Koga was able to move *insert number* and strike Inuyasha *insert number* of times. <--- Combat Speed.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Your missing my point. Just HOW do you dodge a bullet after it's fired even if you can see it. I meant does this allow me to say... side step (not run) faster then most people? I'm not comparing it to overall travel speed. Only the distances you cross WHEN you dodge, not run.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wut

@segamarvel: Moving out of the way of an object does not make you as fast as the object coming at you. You perceived it at 3x times the speed of a normal human, but that does not mean you moved 3x times the speed of a normal human. You may have moved the same. You may have moved faster.

You would have to take how far you moved versus the speed of the bullet and the distance it traveled.

Again, I fail to see your point in trying to link this to travel speed correlating to combat speed. It doesn't.

EDIT: In reference, if you are moving out of the way of the bullet, you will be moving as fast as you possibly can. You do not travel this fast. This is a very fast short-burst of energy that people don't use to travel. I cannot sprint for miles. No human can. Koga is the opposite. He travels faster then he fights.

I do not understand where you are stuck with this.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Let me use a series of scans that strangely describe reflexes as a form of raw physical speed. Why is Kaine's reflexes to fast for spider-girl when hes not even dodging? Why is quickwire so fast when all he says is (My reflexes are 100x faster then normal) Why is Spidey's 40x reflexes treated as if it were raw speed to "dazzle" someone? Why is he able to move at bullet speeds since he had to move his waist at that speed since the bullet was only inches away from hitting him? Writers have a funny way with conveying reflexes.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wut

@segamarvel:

Reflexes:

a person's ability to respond quickly.

Respond quickly. This is the definition of Reflexes. It is your ability to perceive and respond, it does not control how fast your body moves as you respond only that you do, in fact, respond. I can see and respond to a ball being thrown at me, but I may not be able to dodge it as I may not be fast enough to move out of the way. Reflexes =/= Speed.

You know what astonishes me? None of this relates to travel speed, so your point in this is lost on me.

EDIT: Here is a fun one.

A Space Marine at high end feets has Macrosecond reaction, so obviously, he can move a billion feet a second.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Sorry for confusing you. I get that is how reflexes work in real life but why does it keep getting described this way in the comic world?

You didn't specifically answer my question. based on how the narration is describing it just why are the words reflexes and speed labeled in bold on the Hulk/Spidey scan? Reflexes don't dazzle people. Speed does that. I'm not disagreeing with you I just want to know why it is described that way in the comic?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wut

@segamarvel: The same reason people misuse the word Immortal. Immortal means one who cannot die. Period. Yet many people use it to mean they cannot age, but they can be killed.

Or how people misuse the word irony. Irony is truly just sarcasm, but people believe it to be what coincidental means.

When you dodge a ball, people compliment your reflexes despite there being a speed factor as well, it more akin to a phrase now.

So, I believe it is a mixture of being a common phrase for someone being able to dodge something and misusing words.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: So let me get this straight. Your telling me Spidey ISN'T moving at 40x average human speed in that scan?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wut

@segamarvel: Did I say that? Did I eversay that? If you do not understand what I am saying then ask me to repeat it. Do not try and assume I mean something.

Your question was, why do authors use reflex to try and describe speed? And I answered your question. Your comment on Spider-Man is entirely irrelevant to your question also entirely irrelevant to your argument on trying to correlate travel speed to combat speed.

"How did Spider-Man dodge Hulk?"

"Because his reflexes are so fast that he sees the Hulk moving in slow motion, he then uses his superior speed to dodge."

Having reflexes that are 100x a normal person IS dazzling. It IS superhuman. It IS crazy impressive. It would be like seeing the world coming at you in slow motion and being able to instantly react to it.

Now, again and for the final time, Speed =/= Reflexes. Authors will often use Reflex as short hand for reaction speed and combat speed, but they are not the same. This is the same reason authors write that Vampires are Immortal instead of saying they have Eternal Youth, it is easier and sounds better.

Now, are you done?

EDIT: Also, yes, I have yet to see an incarnation of spider-man that is 40 times as fast as a human.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Sorry if I'm annoying you.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Why do you say Naraku and Sess could compete in the Narutoverse but not Inuyasha? Is Sess >> Inuyasha?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wut

@thitiki: Yes, Sess >> Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru is faster, stronger and the better fighter of the two. By the end of the series, he has his own sword that has a stronger attack then Inuyasha's blade. Inuyasha can only compete thanks to his Meido, but Sesshomaru gave him that.

@segamarvel: I am only getting frustrated because I don't know if you are arguing against me or just curious on the subject.

For reference, if spider-man was 40 times as fast as a man, he would be outrunning handgun bullets.

A .45, using the fastest muzzle velocity avaible, goes 1,225 ft/s.

The fastest man in the world runs roughly 27 mp/h which comes down to 40 ft/s, multiplying that by 40, and we get 1,600 ft/s. To my knowledge, Spider-Man has never flat out outran a bullet.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see this fight ending very similar to how Rock Lee vs. Sasuke went.

Kagome is gonna save Lee from making the killing blow, but we all know Lee takes this.

"The Hidden Leaf Lotus Blooms Twice...and I'm out!"

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel: If you are just curious then I don't mind at all, but if you are arguing against me, I would rather settle one thing then move to the next instead of jumping around.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I'm just curios on the subject. I never said Peter could "run" 40x faster. I meant he could fight 40x faster. I mean just how many times faster than normal do you have to be to create that many blury after-images like that? Technically though if you took the "crawling" speed of a human and multiplied it by 40 you might just get the speed of a spider.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wut

@segamarvel: Put your hand in front of your face and wave it really fast, and you will make afterimages of your hand.

Creating afterimages isn't all that it is cracked up to be.

Fighting 40x faster is also unlikely as a boxer can throw a punch at 30ft/s. If Spider-Man could punch 40x as fast as that he would be punching as fast as some bullets. He would be just 25 ft/s slower than that bullet I referenced earlier. Spider-Man certaintly moves much faster then a human, both travel and fight speed, but I don't know if I would call it 40x. If an author says he fights 40x faster then there is nothing I can do about it but I wouldn't say that, in this case, reflex = speed.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By segamarvel

@wut: I don't mean Speed/reflexes for every character. Just one based on that specific description.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wut

@segamarvel: What do you mean? If someone says, "My reflexes are 100 times that of a normal man!"Do we take that as reflexes and speed? Or just reflex?

I would take it as meaning his reflexes are 100 times that of a normal man, but I would, also, take it as an implication that he moves very fast.

If someone said he moved x100 times as a fast as a man based on that one statement, I would demand to see other combat speed feats and force him to prove it.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bushy Brow takes the victory.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Sorry. I should have been more specific. I was still talking about the 40x reflex scan. That scan "implied" that level of combat speed when MJ made a joke about him using it to clean up the apartment.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I remember Sess getting his arm cut off by Inu i think and thats why I thought Inu was above?