• 81 results
#51 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@Blacharrt1: If I recall lee can't go all the way to 8, he is in six or lower

I'm pretty sure in his Fight with Gaara he explains he can open all of them, but his Sensi forbid him to do so because it would mean his death.

#52 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacharrt1: Problem is most his attacks have a recoil on him, as in they sacrifice his defense/health for speed and offense. Note how the stage is way smaller than the one in the chunin exams, which gives him less places to move about.

#53 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@Blacharrt1: Problem is most his attacks have a recoil on him, as in they sacrifice his defense/health for speed and offense. Note how the stage is way smaller than the one in the chunin exams, which gives him less places to move about.

Well i stated that Rock Lee using these technique is a double edge sword, and only last for short periods of time, and that it affects his body.

#54 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacharrt1: no argument from here

#55 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe: Automatic meaning it's always there, He uses the Sand Armor as backup. And Lee can open 5 of the 8 Inner Gates

#56 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

Its funny how people think Rand is slow.

1) IF takes down Attackers before anyone knew what was happening. 2) IF Catches a Sniper Bullet (Mach 3 reflexes) 3) and 4) are all casual bullet Dodging. 5) Best feat yet. Dodges a Flechette attack. Its like dodging a stream of Spread Shotgun Blasts which is Mach 4 Combat Speed for sure.

Wow I proven some Speed. Then we have Area of Effect attacks.

Hard for Lee to dodge that.

Then we have IF best Ability here.

Iron Fist can Heal himself from the worst wounds while Lee is gathering Damage.

Seriously IF has way more versatility here.

#57 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist 7/10

#58 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist win this fight because they are in character. If they was out of character then rock lee would just open 5 gates and end this fight instantaneously. Danny can't keep up with that speed. And lee strength reach superhuman levels also. Iron Fist is much more versatile than lee is. And if lee can't end this fight after he open the gates. Then danny will use his chi to heal while lee will be helpless. It could go either way

#59 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: This so far is one of the most Balance Matches yet with Manga Character vs Comic Character.

#60 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee wins via massive speed blitz.

#61 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacharrt1 said:

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@Blacharrt1: If I recall lee can't go all the way to 8, he is in six or lower

I'm pretty sure in his Fight with Gaara he explains he can open all of them, but his Sensi forbid him to do so because it would mean his death.

I won't be sure of that.. can't remember Lee explaining it, but its possible..

#62 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: mechanism wise

8=death

pre-skip 5

post-skip 6

#63 Posted by NeonGameWave (7207 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist gives Lee a good battle but once Lee goes through the process of using the Eight Gates, he will take home the victory.

#64 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14194 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@PrinceAragorn1: mechanism wise

8=death

pre-skip 5

post-skip 6

ok.

#65 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Iron Fist gives Lee a good battle but once Lee goes through the process of using the Eight Gates, he will take home the victory.

eight gate = death

it's not like IF is going to give him a chance to do that nor are there places to stand on in the arena to pull that off (in chunin exam there is statue to stand on)

#66 Posted by logy5000 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

Iron Fist

#67 Posted by RidTom (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm I think Lee as of now would win, but it'd be a close call for sure

#68 Posted by Lordlloyd7 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say iron fist but good match up!

#69 Posted by beautifulrevery (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

eight gate = death

it's not like IF is going to give him a chance to do that nor are there places to stand on in the arena to pull that off (in chunin exam there is statue to stand on)

Even the 4th or 5th gate would be enough to blitz IF for the victory. Also Lee can stand on the walls or ceiling of the area they battle in to unleash the gates. He can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu but he does have very basic chakra control. Just not enough to do anything besides Taijutsu

#70 Posted by Jgames (1376 posts) - - Show Bio

Since he in charecter, I don't see him using 6th gates before he get his ass kick by IF

#71 Edited by New_World_Order (11177 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee may be to fast.

#72 Edited by Phoenixgeist (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1: Rock lee CAN use chakara...

what did you think the 8 inner gates of chakara opened? it's a double edged sword because they allow him to use his body and chakara to a MAX, and because of this, they start to rip and tear and burn his muscles and body.

taijutsu, kenjutsu, and dojutsu all utilize chakara, not just ninjutsu and genjutsu.

but i still vote Danny Rand

#73 Posted by Juiceboks (5965 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee already starts with a massive speed advantage. Not saying Danny will easily lose because of that, but he can only keep up for so long until Lee takes off the weights. However If Lee starts opening the Gates then he's toast.

#74 Posted by MonsterStomp (13150 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to go with Lee

#75 Posted by dondave (26783 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock Lee

#76 Posted by anguslight (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@spellca: lee is not the One to stay down and if he is knocked out that means trouble because he will sleep fight and i know it dont sound all that bad but lee is diffeicult when he sleep fight and when he drunken fist lee wins

#77 Posted by dondave (26783 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee already starts with a massive speed advantage. Not saying Danny will easily lose because of that, but he can only keep up for so long until Lee takes off the weights. However If Lee starts opening the Gates then he's toast.

#78 Posted by New_World_Order (11177 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Rock Lee is too fast for Iron Fist to keep up with. Although if Rock Lee slips up it's over.

#79 Posted by uchiha454 (1873 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee in sixth gate maybe fifth

#80 Posted by ComanderMurf (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee easily wins due his massive Speed and strength edge

#81 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4465 posts) - - Show Bio

IF.