#1 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep time for either person battle takes place in a dojo Rock Lee has a bottle of sake should he need it who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock Lee.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

don't know much about Lee..but by what I've heard and read, he should take this...

#4 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

gambit wins in my opinion.........pure smexyness
XDD

Lol no he turns into that MEGGA 70 year old gambit(yes i say this to every gambit thread)

#5 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"No prep time for either person battle takes place in a dojo Rock Lee has a bottle of sake should he need it who wins and why?
"
Rock lee would NEVER knowingly drink sake. SO that is useless here. But i still think he would win.
#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Rdeegvainl said:
"Acer said:
"No prep time for either person battle takes place in a dojo Rock Lee has a bottle of sake should he need it who wins and why?
"
Rock lee would NEVER knowingly drink sake. SO that is useless here. But i still think he would win.
"
I don't know if he would never do it, but on CV we judge battles w/ characters based on what they CAN do, not what they WOULD or wouldn't do, you know?
#7 Edited by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Rdeegvainl said:
"Acer said:
"No prep time for either person battle takes place in a dojo Rock Lee has a bottle of sake should he need it who wins and why?
"
Rock lee would NEVER knowingly drink sake. SO that is useless here. But i still think he would win.
"
I don't know if he would never do it, but on CV we judge battles w/ characters based on what they CAN do, not what they WOULD or wouldn't do, you know?
"
Not when something goes completely against the character of the character. The only times it ever happens is when it is against his own will. When he was served it accidently the first time. The second time when he was fighting kimmimaro. Rock Lee is first and foremost a heavy trainer, and secondly a rule follower. Even when fighting for his village, he stopped to take his medicine like a good little boy.  So until he is of the legal age in his village, he won't be taking it. Just like if his sensie told him not to use lotus, even though he could, he wouldn't.
#8 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee all the way on pure speed alone Gambit cant keep up, and if you throw in him drinking sake and using the drunken master fighting style Gambit doesn't stand a chance.

#9 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't stand a chance period.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Rock Lee should win this fight easy