Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan said:

he already won this battle

he's already done that anyway.. How is lee going to hurt someone who dodges lightening and tanks bullets..

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Mortein

If this is Goku before training with Roshi, then Lee has a good chance.

otherwise Goku stomps

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan said:

he already won this battle

he's already done that anyway.. How is lee going to hurt someone who dodges lightening and tanks bullets..

Yes,i know that,just want to point out that.Why send him to the space if he already won?

I never argue against Goku beating Lee...

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Omniscience

Rock Lee would open all the gates just to realise he still isn't fast enough.

Omniscience.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: Whom would want that?

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: I do know, because it takes three days, three hours and forty nines minutes just to reach the moon. It a almost three days to three days to get back to the earth. Goku did not take that long. He went and came back in a jiffy. Plus Bulma waited for Goku to come back. It like he didn't take that long for her. Plus he'd did it on that very same day. Even if it was to say only fifteen minutes he still did not take three days nor did he take an hour.

Not even for the power pole. I did not say Goku

Nasa is travel at the speed of sound or just below. They must maintain a speed of 17,000 or 18,000 mph to stay orbit, but when they leave the earth they are nearly light speed. Traveling at 157,000 mph( The Heilos Solar Probes), I know the speed of light travel at 186,000 mph, but they are not that far off from it. They are pretty fast and not going slow. I did not say anything about faster than the speed of light.

I know what the conditions are, but he doesn't have to battle remove him that way, however he can kill him that way. Because the human can only live a minute and thirty seconds out in space, after that it is instant death. Rock lee wont make it back in time to save his own life.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Goku

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mortein

@terry2012 said:

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: I do know, because it takes three days, three hours and forty nines minutes just to reach the moon. It a almost three days to three days to get back to the earth. Goku did not take that long. He went and came back in a jiffy. Plus Bulma waited for Goku to come back. It like he didn't take that long for her. Plus he'd did it on that very same day. Even if it was to say only fifteen minutes he still did not take three days nor did he take an hour.

Not even for the power pole. I did not say Goku

Nasa is travel at the speed of sound or just below. They must maintain a speed of 17,000 or 18,000 mph to stay orbit, but when they leave the earth they are nearly light speed. Traveling at 157,000 mph( The Heilos Solar Probes), I know the speed of light travel at 186,000 mph, but they are not that far off from it. They are pretty fast and not going slow. I did not say anything about faster than the speed of light.

I know what the conditions are, but he doesn't have to battle remove him that way, however he can kill him that way. Because the human can only live a minute and thirty seconds out in space, after that it is instant death. Rock lee wont make it back in time to save his own life.

lol you are so wrong it's funny :D

speed of light is

670 616 629 miles per hour

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By terry2012

@Mortein: Lol No I'm not wrong. Do your research a little bit better, because I bet you got it off goggle. And just so you know I ran into that number and you know what, guess what else it also said, it said this

the speed of light = 299 792 458 m / s

http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/k-12/Numbers/Math/Mathematical_Thinking/how_fast_is_the_speed.htm

http://www.space.com/15830-light-speed.html

And that is 186,000 miles Per second

either way it still the same thing.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

I do know, because it takes three days, three hours and forty nines minutes just to reach the moon. It a almost three days to three days to get back to the earth. Goku did not take that long. He went and came back in a jiffy. Plus Bulma waited for Goku to come back. It like he didn't take that long for her. Plus he'd did it on that very same day. Even if it was to say only fifteen minutes he still did not take three days nor did he take an hour.

I'm not saying she wait 1 or 2 days for Goku to return,but we don't know how much she wait,it could be 10 seconds or 30 minutes,in one case is 180x faster than the other.And it really doesn't matter even if he took only 1 second (meaning FTL speeds) because that speed is from the power pole,not from Goku.It's irrelevant how much time took the power pole,because that's not a speed feat for Goku,get what i mean?

Nasa is travel at the speed of sound or just below. They must maintain a speed of 17,000 or 18,000 mph to stay orbit, but when they leave the earth they are nearly light speed

This make no sense at all.How could they travel at the speed of sound or below if you say 17,000 or 18,000 mph?Speed of sound in "normal" conditions is768 mph.Just theescape velocity is about mach 34 (11 km/s)

Do you even know the difference betwen light speed and the speed of sound?To leave the Earth they need 26,000 miles per HOUR (aprox mach 34),the speed of light is186,000 miles per SECOND

Traveling at 157,000 mph( The Heilos Solar Probes), I know the speed of light travel at 186,000 mph, but they are not that far off from it

You get it wrong,it's 186,000 mpSECOND not HOUR,even that probe ("The Helios" ) is far away from achieving light speed,check your math again...

If Lee is Ko Goku already won (by the OP conditions),there's no need to BFR him.In the other hand,if he's not Ko i don't think he will stay without doing nothing while he travel in the power pole

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@terry2012 said:

Wow, is that even a sentence?

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cable_Extreme: okey so you took my advice and made it DB Goku, but you need to be more specific n OP, is it kid Goku before his training to 21st Budokai or is it kid Goku at 21st Budokai?

and Rock Lee isn't super sonic, there is no proof to that, you're judging his movement by special effects in the anime which mean nothing, you're argument is based on emotions and no logical demonstration. so unless it's stated on panel or proved by feats or in handbooks, Lee isn't super sonic.

now, according to the image you put, that's Goku before Roshi's training, that Goku will have great trouble with Rock Lee, Lee is superior in speed, but Goku is superior in durability and strick power. it can go either ways, but i personally think Goku win by 55% chances beause Rock Lee can't keep up his amplified power for long and he will be easily exhausted.

now, if you mean this is Goku at 21st Budokai, then Goku wins this, he's faster, more durable and maybe stronger, and have Kamehameha that will blow off Lee.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By kcaz

kid goku is too durable for rocky lee to do any damage. he is able to take a bullet to the face without much effect

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@Cable_Extreme: okey so you took my advice and made it DB Goku, but you need to be more specific n OP, is it kid Goku before his training to 21st Budokai or is it kid Goku at 21st Budokai?

and Rock Lee isn't super sonic, there is no proof to that, you're judging his movement by special effects in the anime which mean nothing, you're argument is based on emotions and no logical demonstration. so unless it's stated on panel or proved by feats or in handbooks, Lee isn't super sonic.

now, according to the image you put, that's Goku before Roshi's training, that Goku will have great trouble with Rock Lee, Lee is superior in speed, but Goku is superior in durability and strick power. it can go either ways, but i personally think Goku win by 55% chances beause Rock Lee can't keep up his amplified power for long and he will be easily exhausted.

now, if you mean this is Goku at 21st Budokai, then Goku wins this, he's faster, more durable and maybe stronger, and have Kamehameha that will blow off Lee.

I changed it to Goku before the training.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By daak1212

I have no idea, partially because of ignorance and also I think it's quite even.. Lee's speed is quite high and I think it might be just enough to overwhelm Goku

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By NeonGameWave

Goku.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Laurcus

@terry2012 said:

@Mortein: Lol No I'm not wrong. Do your research a little bit better, because I bet you got it off goggle. And just so you know I ran into that number and you know what, guess what else it also said, it said this

http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/k-12/Numbers/Math/Mathematical_Thinking/how_fast_is_the_speed.htm

All 3 numbers are right, you just mislabeled one of them.

670,619,629 is the speed of light in miles per hour.

186,000 is the speed of light in miles per second.

299,729,458 is the speed of light in meters per second.

All of those are the speed of light.

You incorrectly labeled 186,000 mph as the speed of light. If you said miles per second instead of miles per hour in your initial post, you would have been right. Instead of telling Mortien he needs to do his research better you should be more clear with your meaning because he was technically right due to your mislabeling.

On topic: I still don't know how Rock Lee is gonna hurt Goku.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mortein

@terry2012 said:

no no, you were wrong, but I'm sorry I was laughing.

you have simply mistaken miles per second with mph (miles per hour)

300 000 000 m/s=186 000 mps= 671 000 000 mph

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cable_Extreme said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

ok then, the fight looks very much equal now. ^_^

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Kobra678

Ok, even though it's pre Roshi training. He still has enough strength to push a giant boulder, durable enough to survive bullets in the face and an axe to the head, and still has had training from Gohan. But I still think that Lee outclasses him in speed at this point.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By nefarious

LOL Lee doesn't stand a chance.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: Wow, yes it is a sentence.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Mortein

@Cable_Extreme said:

now this is a good fight

Goku durability

Goku strength

Goku speed

I think Rock Lee could win this after a tough fight, if he can overcome Goku's durability

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Rock lee takes this.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By terry2012

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: Even if it could be 10 second or thirty minutes it still didn't take him an hour. Even if it is faster than the speed of light Rock Lee still doesn't stand against it. He can open all the gates if he want to and he'd still just be too slow. That why I say I don't remember the power pole being that fast. Which it has not. So it could not be faster than the speed of light. Superman beats that time when he can travel the solar system in minutes. When did I say it from Goku speed? I said he carry the rabbit to the moon on the power pole. It is relevant because I wasn't talking about Goku speed. I didn't mention Goku speed at all. You assume I did, so again, when did I say it from Goku speed? You are talking about something else that does not pertain to what I'm saying. The Op doesn't say no weapons, so Goku can use it in this battle, and since the op said no morals it is relevant.

Well it sonic speed. Yeah I know the difference between the speed of sound and the speed of light.

It late when I types this.

Again, it is not battle removing him. It killing him. Rock Lee doesn't have stay on it, because according to your math it travel faster than the speed of light. Rock lee is too slow to do anything, by the time he react he already in space.

Rock lee only chance is to remove the power pole from Goku before he use it. After he does this, he can win. Because Goku regular speed is not faster than a normal man. He does this when he train with Master Roshi, but not before.

@Laurcus: All he had to do is put the correct labeled on them instead of saying I'm wrong entirely.

@Mortein: No, I'm right

I made a mistake because it was late last night and I type H instead of S. So not wrong, or entirely wrong.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@terry2012 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Wow, yes it is a sentence.

It was a reference to "the mentalist", didn't mean to offend..

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#76  Edited By dngn4774

Goku is essentially manga's superman so even as a child he could not be defeated by lee. He also had enough training with Gohan sensei before the dragonball series began to be competent with martial arts. This is a mismatch.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: Didn't offend.