Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

After reading a bit about "Robyn Locksley", she's basically a proficient archer and an ok fighter who's main feature is sex appeal....also from what bit of her comic fights I've seen, Richard Grayson has her beat in speed, agility and overall skill, and he gets the win 7/10 times, unless I'm seriously missing something, I mean, her magic powers only allow proficiency in archery ... but she's no Ollie Queen .....

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@ancient_0f_days: She is actually very very agile:

She has a degree of superhuman strength. She manages to hurt Red (Red is superhuman) who even acknowledges her strength:

No Caption Provided

Red can take a fall from a four story building without a scratch and getting hit by a bus merely KO's her:

She was also quick enough and strong to 1-shot a 50-60tonner that was taking down tanks with ease:

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: In any case, if that arrow dodging feat is her best then it's she still has nothing on his agility.

Dick also (based on what I've seen so far) has her beat in speed.

No Caption Provided

And as for surviving high falls ..... (granted he didn't hit concrete, but even so, he fell a few stories and just his body hitting the edge of the floor shows hes got some durability as well as far as falls go)

Dick has more than enough practice dealing with physically superior opponents, like Saiko for example, or the immortal Talons, he's been stabbed up before even fighting one and managed to tackle it out of a 10+ story building window, free fall for a bit and drop it on a car while landing in the streets, he got stabbed up some more and bleed too much passing out in the process, after a few minutes of stalling he was back on his feet, froze up the Talon and carried him away....Besides having some super strength and durability on her, there's nothing that would suggest Dick wouldn't just shock Robyn into submission with his escrimas after blasting her with some sonics or explosives from his suits gloves ..... I mean, unless she's got trick arrows like all the other cool kids, shes gonna be relying on her superior durability and marksmanship most of the time which will cause her to lose against one of the most agile street levelers in DC

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing