#1 Posted by -MAJESTY- (28 posts) - - Show Bio
WOOOO YOU ARE ONE RETARDED KID DELETING YOUR OWN POST FOR NO REASON.ANYWAYS THIS MATCH SUCKS NOBODY WINS.
#2 Posted by -MAJESTY- (28 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"WOOOO YOU ARE ONE RETARDED KID DELETING YOUR OWN POST FOR NO REASON.ANYWAYS THIS MATCH SUCKS NOBODY WINS.
"
You really think you're bad ass, don't you.
"
? WHY ARE YOU CALLIN MY ASS BAD? IT DIDIN'T DO NOTHING BUT SHIT ON YOU.APOLOGIZE TO MY ASS OR BE SHITED ON ONCE MORE.
#3 Posted by -MAJESTY- (28 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"WOOOO YOU ARE ONE RETARDED KID DELETING YOUR OWN POST FOR NO REASON.ANYWAYS THIS MATCH SUCKS NOBODY WINS.
"
"
? WHY ARE YOU CALLIN MY ASS BAD? IT DIDIN'T DO NOTHING BUT SHIT ON YOU.APOLOGIZE TO MY ASS OR BE SHITED ON ONCE MORE.
"
Make me.
"
SORRY MAN I DON'T MAKE TOILETS I SHIT ON THEM.
#4 Posted by -MAJESTY- (28 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"
"
"
Make me.
"
"
Know what? I've fucking had it with you, shut the fuck up and stop trying to be a gangsta on a comic book website. If you wanna talk shit, stop being a keyboard warrior, give me your address, and I'll fight you. Fucking bitch.
"
HERE MAN *PASSES TISSUE* I THINK THIS WHOLE MAKING FUN OF YOU HAS MADE YOU GO EMO AND BTW I GAVE THE TISSUE TO WIPE THAT BLOOD OFF YOUR WRIST CAUSE YOU'VE BEEN CUTITN IT TO MUCH.AND WTF HOW IM I ACTIN ''GANGSTA'' I AM GANGSTA STUPID SLUT.OH WHAT NOW YOU WANT TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND STALK ME? OK MAN I LIVE WITH YOUR MOTHER IN PAKISTAN SWIM THERE WITH YOUR WHEEL CHAIR.
#5 Posted by -MAJESTY- (28 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"
"
"
Make me.
"
"
Know what? I've fucking had it with you, shut the fuck up and stop trying to be a gangsta on a comic book website. If you wanna talk shit, stop being a keyboard warrior, give me your address, and I'll fight you. Fucking bitch.
"
HERE MAN *PASSES TISSUE* I THINK THIS WHOLE MAKING FUN OF YOU HAS MADE YOU GO EMO AND BTW I GAVE THE TISSUE TO WIPE THAT BLOOD OFF YOUR WRIST CAUSE YOU'VE BEEN CUTITN IT TO MUCH.AND WTF HOW IM I ACTIN ''GANGSTA'' I AM GANGSTA STUPID SLUT.OH WHAT NOW YOU WANT TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND STALK ME? OK MAN I LIVE WITH YOUR MOTHER IN PAKISTAN SWIM THERE WITH YOUR WHEEL CHAIR.
"
Pussy.
"
PUSSY? IS WHAT YOUR MOM GIVES ME.AND IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME SO MUCH FINE HERE I LIVE IN CANADA ALBERTA CALGARY.OH WHAT YOU CAN'T GET THERE CAN YOU? U LIVE ALL DA WAY IN MEXICO THERES NO WAY YOUR GOING TO CROSS THE BOARDER FAT BOY.
#6 Posted by -MAJESTY- (28 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"
"
"
Make me.
"
"
"
"
Pussy.
"
PUSSY? IS WHAT YOUR MOM GIVES ME.AND IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME SO MUCH FINE HERE I LIVE IN CANADA ALBERTA CALGARY.OH WHAT YOU CAN'T GET THERE CAN YOU? U LIVE ALL DA WAY IN MEXICO THERES NO WAY YOUR GOING TO CROSS THE BOARDER FAT BOY.
"
Fuck it, you can talk all the shit you want on the internet, but you will always be a bitch and you know it. I'm leaving.
"
OH WHAT HAPPENED I THOUGHT YOU WERE GUNNA FIGHT ME? WHAT DO I LIVE TO FAR? I THOUGHT YOUR THE BIG TOUGH GUY HERE WHAT HAPPENED FATSO.? SEE I ONLY DO THIS FOR FUN AND WTF THIS WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED IF U NEVER FOLLOWED ME AROUND AND START POSTIN EVERYTIME I POSTED STUPID FAGGOT.GO GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF GETTIN MAD CUZ A 14 YEAR OLD MADE FUN OF.
#7 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio
-MAJESTY- said:
"

shutup i deleted it because this fight sucks like you.
#8 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio
-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"
"
"
Make me.
"
"
"
"
Pussy.
"
"
Fuck it, you can talk all the shit you want on the internet, but you will always be a bitch and you know it. I'm leaving.
"
OH WHAT HAPPENED I THOUGHT YOU WERE GUNNA FIGHT ME? WHAT DO I LIVE TO FAR? I THOUGHT YOUR THE BIG TOUGH GUY HERE WHAT HAPPENED FATSO.? SEE I ONLY DO THIS FOR FUN AND WTF THIS WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED IF U NEVER FOLLOWED ME AROUND AND START POSTIN EVERYTIME I POSTED STUPID FAGGOT.GO GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF GETTIN MAD CUZ A 14 YEAR OLD MADE FUN OF.
"
BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I OWN BOTH OF YOU MOMAS BOYS !!!
#9 Edited by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... I'm going to delete my posts, because I now look back at them and notice how stupid they are.

Shredder wins.

#10 Posted by THE MAJESTY OF OWNING (10 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"One-Above-You said:
"-MAJESTY- said:
"
"
"
Make me.
"
"
"
"
Pussy.
"
"
"
"
BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I OWN BOTH OF YOU MOMAS BOYS !!!
"
FAGGOTS PLEASE.... HOW CAN YOU OWN ME? I WOULD MAKE YOU COMMIT SUICIDE AND GUESS WHAT? I JUST MADE YOUR MOTHER COMMIT SUICIDE BY SUCKIN 6449034 COCKS IN A SECOND.

BTW FUCK THE MODS.
#11 Posted by Resonate (14552 posts) - - Show Bio

banplz

#12 Posted by THE MAJESTY OF OWNING (10 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Hmm... I'm going to delete my posts, because I now look back at them and notice how stupid they are.

Shredder wins.
"
STUPID FAGGOT THE ONLY REASON YOUR DELETING YOURS IS TO NOT GET BANNED BY THE MODS.THATS WHY YOU RAN TO THE FAGGOTY MODS FOR HELP TO BAN ME.WHAT A FAGGOT YOU ARE ALL YOU DO IS RUN TO A MOD AND CRY TO THEM ABOUT HOW I MADE FUN OF YOU.
#13 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
THE MAJESTY OF OWNING said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hmm... I'm going to delete my posts, because I now look back at them and notice how stupid they are.

Shredder wins.
"
STUPID FAGGOT THE ONLY REASON YOUR DELETING YOURS IS TO NOT GET BANNED BY THE MODS.THATS WHY YOU RAN TO THE FAGGOTY MODS FOR HELP TO BAN ME.WHAT A FAGGOT YOU ARE ALL YOU DO IS RUN TO A MOD AND CRY TO THEM ABOUT HOW I MADE FUN OF YOU.
"
You can type all the insults you want, I don't really give a f#ck.
#14 Posted by THE MAJESTY OF OWNING (10 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"THE MAJESTY OF OWNING said:
"One-Above-You said:

Shredder wins.
"
"
"
GO CRY IN YOUR CORNER FAGGOT.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (217742 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow... simply insane
#16 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio
THE MAJESTY OF OWNING said:
"One-Above-You said:
"THE MAJESTY OF OWNING said:
"One-Above-You said:

Shredder wins.
"
"
"
GO CRY IN YOUR CORNER FAGGOT.
"

GO SUCK YOUR MOMS DICK FAGGOT!!!
#17 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

^^This thread is officially the most hilarious thread on CV.

#18 Posted by DeathHero61 (7248 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.