• 135 results
Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kobra678

Ok, so i've seen a similar thread and it got me wondering about this.

Sektor from Mortal Kombat

vs

Robocop

Random encounter

Open Field

Zombie2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zombie2013

I'm going with Robocop.

Faster than a speeding bullet, more durable, smarter, higher tech and better durability. Sektor has no feats that add up to RC's.

Robocop wins 10/10

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By terry2012

@Zombie2013: Robocop is not faster than a speeding bullet.

Sektor wins. He is too much for Robocop. By the way, which version are you using? Comic or Movie version.

Zombie2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zombie2013

@terry2012: RC Catched a Bullet in Robocop 3. So yes he is faster than a speeding bullet.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By terry2012

@Zombie2013: No he is not faster than a speeding bullet. And I saw movie 3, and when that bullet was fired it in the distant. So course he caught it, but in no way is he near as faster than a speeding bullet. Also, there is a robot ninja in that very same movie and Robocop couldn't even keep up with him, and that robot ninja wasn't even that fast, but faster than him. You are claiming robocop is sonic speed and he has always been slow in the movies. Movies 1, 2 and, 3 Robocop is very slow, he has never shown he is able to do that. otherwise he wouldn't need a car.

And the way he did it he didn't see the bullet, he just time it. Robocop has never had speed in the movies except for him flying.

Throughout this video you can see that he is slow. The bullet thing is in here, and he is not like superman faster than a speeding bullet. He just time it when he hear it goes off.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kobra678

@terry2012: whichever one that would make a better fight

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By terry2012

@Kobra678: Okay, But I have not read him in the comics. So I'm going to be honest here and say I don't know his speed in the comics.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ToO_RaW

Sektor rips him a new one.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NeonGameWave

Sektor curbstomps.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: Would you tell that guy that Robocop is not faster than a speeding bullet.

Or may he just trying to make a case for Robocop.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

@terry2012: Sure and I agree with you.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: Robocop stands no chance. He didn't even stand a chance against that Robot ninja in Robocop 3.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

@terry2012: Agreed. Sektor wrecks Robocop without even trying. Even if Robocop had prep, I doubt he would be able to stand up to Sektor who has superior tech and weaponry.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Zombie2013: Robocop isn`t actually faster than a speeding bullet, his speed is not that of Superman`s or is nowhere to being close in that range, he caught the bullet through general reflex and the anticipating of the shooter`s triggering or firing of the weapon, I think there is a misconception it has nothing to do with him being faster than a speeding bullet, it depends on the shooter and the rate of fire. Robocop is very slow and sluggish when it comes to actual movement speed, he`s not all that impressive. Sektor on the other hand is a lot faster in combat, movement and reaction speed also his tech is much more advanced.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: I know, because it takes Robocop a long time just to find his enemies. And he doesn't always attack unless he is attack first.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does Sektor fire again? Missiles?

If Robocop can catch a bullet and is fast enough to dodge the bullet of the Cobra Cannon, he takes this.

Zombie2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zombie2013

@terry2012: The distance doesnt prove anything. bullets = the same amount of speed. It wasnt a close distance or anything either. So yes he is faster than a speeding bullet.

@NeonGameWave: It's in the video terry just posted that RC has catched a bullet. To catch a bullet you'd have to be faster than a speeding bullet.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Robocop survived being shot by a bazooka. And if he have his pistol(standart gear) he can explode the missiles in air. A Robocop-clone shot 2 bullets and Robocop shot 1 bullets but he calculated to deflect the second bullet too. So yeah, he maybe not move as fast as a speeding bullet, but he has bullet reflex.

I don't know who would win though. Robocop is stronger a little, and Sektor move faster a little. Their durability is questionable. Humans can hurt Sektor by punches, but I guess that just game mechanism. But I don't know other durability feats for Sektor. While RC has a lot.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Sektor demolishes Robocop with ease.

- Missles / homing missles

- Flame throwers

- Compaction devises

- Cloaking

- Teleportation

- Laser guns

- Beam swords

...all on his person at all times

Robocop has great durability, computing abilities, and has seen a lot of action, but through all those encounters he's also been dismantled and put out of commision more times than I can remember.

The fight will start...Sektor will cloak and then teleport...then sektor will decapitate Robo with his beam sword. Fight over.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shavo

the robot that has grenades inside him and knows martial arts wins

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@onilordasmodeus: None of that can put down Robocop with ease. He survived an exploding car inside. He survived fell from a skyscraper. And he had shot by bazooka. The beam sword is Sektor's only hope(from the special moves). How effective is that? Robocop has titanium+something alloy armor. That can withstand 1668celsius. I don't think it's an instant win...

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@mypasswordis1234:

I agree that none of that would put Robo down with ease (except the beam sword), but a continuous missle assault from an opponent who can literally teleport around you while being cloaked is a recipe for death...which Sektor can do with ease.

Sektor can break Robo down and find his weaknesses just as easily as Robo may be able to do to him. The diffence though is that at base Sektor has WAY more options out of the gate that Robo can't contend with at his base.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@onilordasmodeus said:

@mypasswordis1234:

I agree that none of that would put Robo down with ease (except the beam sword), but a continuous missle assault from an opponent who can literally teleport around you while being cloaked is a recipe for death...which Sektor can do with ease.

Sektor and break Robo down and find weaknesses just as easily as Robo may be able to do to him. The diffence though is that at base Sektor has WAY more option out of the gate that Robo can contend with at his base.

If Sektor try to shoot a missile while Robocop watch it, RC could explode that near to Sektor.

Though if he can stay behind RC, Sektor eventually could win with infinite(?) missiles and such.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@mypasswordis1234:

Giving infinite missles to Sektor is like give giving RC infinite bullets. So lets not do that.

At base RC brings durabitly, an advance onboard CPU and a powerful pistol to this fight; Sektor brings his own durability, missiles, cloaking, teleportation, beam swords, flamethrowers, etc, etc.

Sektor just outclasses RC in terms of options and ability.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By jwalser3

If we can use comic feats then RoboCop has a better chance.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Isn't Robocops bottom jaw an obvious weak point...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By terry2012

@Zombie2013: The distance does prove everything. =/= the same speed. Thanks for agreeing with me, because I already said that it was in the distance, which proves what I said is correct. You are contradicting yourself and shadow boxing when there is no one there with you. So no he is not faster than a speeding bullet.

I post that video to show you two things. One is the distance, to prove that he is not faster than a speeding bullet. Because there is video with a samurai cutting a bullet in half, plus he is in the distance. So I guess he is faster than a speeding bullet too? I will post the video. Two is to prove that he is not at point blank range. A bullet travel at the speed of sound and Robocop would have to be faster than that which is sonic speed. If Robocop was that fast in the movies then he should also be able to run at that speed and he has never shown that. Would not oneself think so? So I guess that Adrian in the watchmen movie is also faster than a speeding bullet? All they did was time it, and know where it should be and moved there before the bullet got there and before it was fired. It is easy to see a bullet in the distance than it is up close on the gun. If he was faster than a speeding bullet then he would have moved himself instead of trying to catch the bullet. Because if he would have try to moved himself in front of the the bullet then the bullet would have already pass him by then and his partner would been killed.

Here is the video I was talking about. You see the distance he is= the same for Robocop. = Is the same thing Robocop did. The samurai never said you can do that up close. Which means you can not do that up close and neither can Robocop. You didn't say anything about the Roboninja. The Roboninja is moving at a regular ninja speed...And would you not think he is faster than a speeding bullet since he is faster than Robocop? He is not faster than a speeding bullet and neither is Robocop.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By terry2012

@TheCheeseStabber: Yes it is.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@terry2012: ...

People should aim for it more often...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By terry2012

@TheCheeseStabber:Yes they could, but you know it is by plot that they don't. Nobody aim for it.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@terry2012: So it just awkwardly floats theres on his head...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By terry2012

@TheCheeseStabber: Yeah it does. Still no one aims for that. If you remember the movies you can see that except for when he was fighting the robot in Robocop two.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@terry2012: Someone should rip it off in a fight x3

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By terry2012

@TheCheeseStabber: The worse he has every been, is when he was shot up by the first robot in one ( I forget what it name is) and in two when they cut him in pieces.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolfrazer

Wasn't RC pierced with a piece of sharp and rusted pipe in the 1st movie? I mean granted he was crashed, so he couldn't move but still I don't see how that proves he is durable to piercing objects with Sektor has. 

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@terry2012: was his Jaw ok?

Zombie2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zombie2013

@terry2012: The distance you're from the bullet shouldnt have a thing to do with it. So if you put a gun close enough to your hand and the gun goes off, are you gonna be faster enough to grab it? The Bullet goes the same speed once the gun is fired rather its an inch from your hand for 20 or more feet away. The gun that was shot at RC was far from him and he caught the bullet. So the distance doesnt make a difference.

Robocop is not only faster than a speeding bullet, but he pushed a semi back in Robocop 2 and hes been hit and run over with one and got up with no damage, he bust through inch thick steel doors with just one hand. RC also tanked Rockets to the chest with no damage or KO. Sektor never showed to be that seviorly durable like Robocop is. So RC has shown to have higher feats than Sektor.

RC Wins hands down.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By terry2012

@TheCheeseStabber: Yes it was because of the plot.

@Wolfrazer: Yes he was.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@terry2012: So he can never really loose because his jaw will always be there for him?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

This is such a mismatch, Sektor wins this hands down!

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kobra678

@RudeBomberBoy01: Zombie2013 seems to think differently.

Zombie2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zombie2013

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

This is such a mismatch, Sektor wins this hands down!

It's deiniftely not a Mismatch in Sektors favor. RC Pushed a semi back, bends inch thick steel doors like Sektor is made of. Robocop would crumble Sektor up like a MountainDew Can.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Zombie2013:

How? He wouldn't be able to catch him...let alone see him.

Zombie2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Zombie2013

@onilordasmodeus said:

@Zombie2013:

How? He wouldn't be able to catch him...let alone see him.

Read my previous posts and you'll know. RC is faster than a speeding bullet.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Zombie2013:

Lol! Ok.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By terry2012

@Zombie2013: Yes it does has something do to with it. As I said before the bullet travel at the speed of sound. Do you know how fast that is? They even said that in the video I posted. "So if you put a gun close enough to your hand and the gun goes off, are you gonna be faster enough to grab it?" If you're sonic speed then yes, but if you're not then no. This was already shown in the movie Kunfu hustle. The Beast put the gun to his head fired it and he still caught the bullet like it was nothing. This is the same as putting the gun in your hand and catching the bullet. Do I have to show you the video of this?

"The Bullet goes the same speed once the gun is fired rather its an inch from your hand for 20 or more feet away."

That is because how fast it is traveling, but the speed dies down after that. The samurai was 200 yards away and not 20 feet away. Robocop was the same 200 yards away. Yes the distance does make a difference. That samurai would not be able to do that 20 feet as it is said in the video and it is the same for Robocop. So again he is not faster than a speeding bullet. Can you no tell how not constant the movies are? Otherwise he wouldn't have been shot up by the other robot in part one.

Robocop is not faster than a speeding bullet and the movies are not constant with his abilities. He is just your old western Robot cop. Because if he is that fast then no bullet should ever touch him even if he is a robot that can receive those types hits and not be harm. We not talking about his durability, so I don't know why you brought that up. It is not what we are talking about here.

That just your opinion whom win. We are not talking about that. We are talking about Robocop speed only.

Can you not see the difference here? Superman is traveling at sonic speed and he is in a greater distance than Robocop is. This should prove to you that Robocop is not faster than a speeding bullet.

Zombie2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zombie2013

@terry2012: Is this debate about Superman? NO. So please do not post vids of characters that don't have a thing to do with this debate.

If someones fast enough to catch bullets than they're faster than one. You would have to be faster than a speeding bullet to catch one. Sorry, but its the truth. I've beaten Sektor plenty of times. In fact I believe I beat him with Sonya blade before. Yup Sektor who lost to a girl is gonna beat the Human Robot who fell off skyscrapers without damage, catches bullets, tanks grenades without damage...etc... Yes I see Sektor winning. That makes sense.

Robocop Stomps Sektor into junk and sends him to the scrap yard where they recycle Metal.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BlueComet

Sektor, Finish Him!

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By terry2012

@Zombie2013: This is a debate about their speed being the same...And I is using it as example. I can post what I want to use as a example. All I'm saying is if Robocop is faster than a speeding bullet than he would have the same speed as superman, like Black Adam.

No they not faster than a bullet if they catch one in a distance. There is a trick to it that you don't see. Because now you are saying ninjas and samurais are faster than a bullet when they are not. "You would have to be faster than a speeding bullet to catch one. Sorry, but its the truth." only If you are sonic speed. If you going to tell the truth, tell the whole truth. Because you are saying Robocop can out run a bullet after that fact it has been shot, which would make him sonic speed which is also what you are saying, then you are wrong. Because he can not do that up close, Sorry but it is the whole truth. Anybody can beat any MK characters when they are playing the computer. By the way, Take your own advice, If I can not post videos that are not related to this debate, then you please can not post characters that have nothing to do with this debate, and Sonya Blade has nothing to do with debate nor you beating Sektor with any other characters. Once again the movies are in constant with Robocop.

Do it look like he is sonic speed or faster than a bullet? No He didn't even catch Kain bullets. He stood there and took him and then try to roll on the ground to protect himself from Kain. And no way should Robocop survive that fall from a skyscraper. It obvious it is by plot he survive.... And this the same Robocop who was perceive by a pole in part one and was cut up in to pieces in par two. You see his durability is not constant. I know your just trying to make a case for Robocop, I see that and get that, but don't make case off of his speed because that's where you messing up at.

Robocop does have a chance with this Sektor, by in noway is he matching their speed.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By terry2012

@BlueComet: The video does not show. It said the video does not exist. Can you please find another one.

@TheCheeseStabber: Laughing.