• 180 results
JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Battle takes place in Chicago. No morals. Normal weaponry for all involved.

Can the artificial beings kill Hellboy? Can Hellboy win? Or is this a stalemate?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hellboy.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Can Hellboy put down the T-1000?

Avatar image for whitepowerniqqa
whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@JohnnyZ256 said:

Can Hellboy put down the T-1000?

No.

T-1000 Tells RC to stay out of the way and the T-1000 would rape Hellboy on his own.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Is T-1000 strong enough to get past Hellboy's durability factor?

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@JohnnyZ256 said:

Is T-1000 strong enough to get past Hellboy's durability factor?

Yes, Hellboy is humanlike and feels to much pain. I doubt if Hellboy could beat the T-1000..... The big TERMINATOR finger will give Hellboy the worst pain of his life.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JohnnyZ256

I thought Hellboy shrugged off machine gun blasts like they were nothing.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@JohnnyZ256 said:

Is that all Hellboy can shrug off is bullets? Have you not seen a TERMINATOR movie? TERMINATOR had his head split in half, blown in half and body blown to tiny pieces and regenerated before and remained his shapeshifting abilities. He rammed a metal rod through the T-800's fuel cell with super strength. Hellboy can do nothing, absolutely nothing, nothing to kill THE TERMINATOR.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Yes, I'm a fan of the terminator movies. But just because Hellboy can't kill the T-1000 doesn't mean the T-1000 can kill Hellboy. That's why I asked if it'd be a stalemate.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@JohnnyZ256: I thought Hellboy got hurt by fire? I mean its been awhile since I seen the movie, but I remember he feels pain. to wheres the T-1000 does not, he got out of a truck explosion, good as brand new.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sideslash

@JohnnyZ256 said:

He has. He's tanked automated machine gun fire and ran straight at it, taken massive swords through the chest, multiple arrows, etc, etc, etc. He doesn't seem to feel pain. Like, at all, if we're talking comic version.

He's also easily strong enough to smash either into a pulp.

(I have scans).

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@Sideslash said:

@JohnnyZ256 said:

He has. He's tanked automated machine gun fire and ran straight at it, taken massive swords through the chest, multiple arrows, etc, etc, etc. He doesn't seem to feel pain. Like, at all, if we're talking comic version.

He's also easily strong enough to smash either into a pulp.

(I have scans).

I can see him smashing RC, but how could be smash the TERMINATOR into a pulp? TERMINATOR had his body split in half and body blown to tiny pieces to where there was no more of him and came back within 30 seconds or less.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sideslash

@whitepowerniqqa:Hellboy would beat him like he beat Kochschei the Immortal.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@Sideslash said:

@whitepowerniqqa:Hellboy would beat him like he beat Kochschei the Immortal.

T-1000 would just ram his liquid fingers down Hellboys ears and blow his brains out.

Hellboy dies.

TERMINATOR rapes....

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sideslash

@whitepowerniqqa: Nope, Hellboy's far too fast. He wouldn't let T-1000 get close enough.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@Sideslash said:

@whitepowerniqqa: Nope, Hellboy's far too fast. He wouldn't let T-1000 get close enough.

too fast? thats bs Hellboys faster than him. That seriously made me laugh, I saw how fast the T-1000 got to that cop car with his hooks. Even if Hellboy was faster, he'd have to get near it to harm it and once he gets close, the T-1000 pokes his eyeballs out with that Big TERMINATOR finger of his. T-1000 wins hands down.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sideslash

@whitepowerniqqa said:

@Sideslash said:

too fast? thats bs Hellboys faster than him. That seriously made me laugh, I saw how fast the T-1000 got to that cop car with his hooks. Even if Hellboy was faster, he'd have to get near it to harm it and once he gets close, the T-1000 pokes his eyeballs out with that Big TERMINATOR finger of his. T-1000 wins hands down.

• Know what the Samaritan is? Hellboy doesn't need to be anywhere close.
  • No.
  • Hellboy's got better reaction feats.

Hellboy would win even more decisively if he has a sword here. Which he does, since it's normal weaponry.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Sideslash: I bet is a troll.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@Sideslash said:

@whitepowerniqqa said:

@Sideslash said:

• Know what the Samaritan is? Hellboy doesn't need to be anywhere close.
  • No.
  • Hellboy's got better reaction feats.

Hellboy would win even more decisively if he has a sword here. Which he does, since it's normal weaponry.

Yes Hellboy has to get close otherwise he cant do anything.

Yes

Hellboy is not faster, I've watched the movies, hes not and hes been hurt by fire for gosh sakes.

Yes a sword is gonna hurt the Metal Man who had his body split in half by a metal rod, survived liquid nitrogen, had his entire body blown to bits and came back from all that.... Yes a sword is gonna kill TERMINATOR.....lololol that makes sense.

TERMINATOR stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hand to hand, T1000 is going to win. He is smarter and much faster, more durable as well. Hellboy would only be able to keep him at bay with a large gun or explosives but would never be able to inflict any physical damage. RIP Hellboy.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sideslash

@RoyHarperBLOW: I know who it is, man, I know who it is.

His "Terminator wins" strategy totally gives it away.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

is a troll.

So now we gotta throw out insults cause im telling the truth and you're anal hurt about it, just like Hellboys gonna need some Ass Cream after the T-1000 anal rapes him in the rectum with his Big TERMINATOR dick and or big TERMINATOR finger he shapeshifts into. Get off hellboys nutts.

TERMINATOR wins. true story.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sideslash

@whitepowerniqqa: Ok, I'll try and explain where you are incorrect:

• Samaritan. Know what it is? He doesn't need to get close.
  • No
  • This is comics version, who has legit fighting feats where he displays reaction speed that puts T-1000 to shame.
  • Yep. He can pin T-1000 to the floor with it, like he did to Koshschei
  • No.
RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@whitepowerniqqa: You are why we can't have nice things.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@Sideslash said:

@whitepowerniqqa: Ok, I'll try and explain where you are incorrect:

• Samaritan. Know what it is? He doesn't need to get close.
  • No
  • This is comics version, who has legit fighting feats where he displays reaction speed that puts T-1000 to shame.
  • Yep. He can pin T-1000 to the floor with it, like he did to Koshschei
  • No.

1. It doesnt matter, Hellboy has no way of harming the T-1000

2. Yes

3. Yes its comic version and how exactly can u tell how fast Hellboy is when the characters dont move in comics like they do in movies, the comics show nothing, but pictures of the cartoon versions, thats it.

3. he pins the T-1000 to the floor and the T-1000 mimics the floor and Hellboy will never find him. until the T-1000 decides to come out and play.

4. YES!

Even Superman gets owned by a T-1000.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Looks like this fight is probably a stalemate.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@P0rtal said:

Hand to hand, T1000 is going to win. He is smarter and much faster, more durable as well. Hellboy would only be able to keep him at bay with a large gun or explosives but would never be able to inflict any physical damage. RIP Hellboy.

even an explosive will do nothing to the T-1000

T-1000 reforms like always, good as new.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@whitepowerniqqa: BTW. I don't even care about Hellboy, I just don't like trolls like you.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@whitepowerniqqa: BTW. I don't even care about Hellboy, I just don't like trolls like you.

I don't like name calling retards like yoursellf insulting other users and if you didnt like being called a retard, then you should know how others feel when you name call.

T-1000 rapes... deal with it.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sideslash

@whitepowerniqqa: I'll try and explain this once more:

• Yes, he does. Since T-1000 takes time and energy to reform, Hellboy can keep blasting him apart.
  • Feats, man. Like how in the comics we can tell that certain characters can jump higher/further than they can in the movies.
  • If it's pinned to the floor, it's not going anywhere, and Hellboy can pound it to pieces at his leisure.
  • Nope.

Also nope.

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

Figured who it is yet, man?

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellboy comic version stomps

He has far better feats of durability,strength,skill and inteligence. Anyone supporting the terminator has not read the comics clearly.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By minigunman123

@whitepowerniqqa said:

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

I don't like name calling retards like yoursellf insulting other users and if you didnt like being called a retard, then you should know how others feel when you name call.

Your language is way out of the limits of what's allowed for this site. Knock it off.

At any rate, the T-1000 is the liquid metal terminator, and can't be pinned to the ground or destroyed by conventional means. The only method that was shown to actually have an effect was melting it away so that it couldn't reform. Anything less will simply allow it to regenerate. It's like Wolverine, only it doesn't even have to have a solid skeleton, if it doesn't want to. It probably beats Hellboy.

That said, I've never read a Hellboy comic, so I don't know if he has special ways of doing this fight. If he doesn't have exceptional weaponry (not just powerful, but special, e.g. if it disintegrates metal, that'd do it), he's going to lose, or at least stalemate, IMO.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@Sideslash said:

@whitepowerniqqa: I'll try and explain this once more:

• Yes, he does. Since T-1000 takes time and energy to reform, Hellboy can keep blasting him apart.
  • Feats, man. Like how in the comics we can tell that certain characters can jump higher/further than they can in the movies.
  • If it's pinned to the floor, it's not going anywhere, and Hellboy can pound it to pieces at his leisure.
  • Nope.

Also nope.

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

Figured who it is yet, man?

Hellboy will have to recharge his blaster, all are rechargeable and it didnt take the T-1000 long at all to regenerate.

You cant tell how fast a character runs by looking at cartoon pics, thats just silly.

The T-1000 can leak out of his hands, the T-1000 being liquid metal would give it advantage to leak out. Hellboy can pound it? the T-800 pounded it in the head and how'd that turn out? Not to good.... Hellboys best bet is to stay away from TERMINATOR.

Yes

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By throughmyeyez

T-100 solos

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@minigunman123 said:

@whitepowerniqqa said:

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

Your language is way out of the limits of what's allowed for this site. Knock it off.

At any rate, the T-1000 is the liquid metal terminator, and can't be pinned to the ground or destroyed by conventional means. The only method that was shown to actually have an effect was melting it away so that it couldn't reform. Anything less will simply allow it to regenerate. It's like Wolverine, only it doesn't even have to have a solid skeleton, if it doesn't want to. It probably beats Hellboy.

That said, I've never read a Hellboy comic, so I don't know if he has special ways of doing this fight. If he doesn't have exceptional weaponry (not just powerful, but special, e.g. if it disintegrates metal, that'd do it), he's going to lose, or at least stalemate, IMO.

I appreciate your advice, but dont tell me to knock it off like you're a mod.

anyways the rest you said, I agree with, this other guys a troll and obviously knows nothing of the T-1000 and goes on how it can be pinned to the ground, I hope he doesnt have the T-1000 and the T-800 mixed up, thinking you can pin or trap a T-1000 when that would never happen since its all liquid metal.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitepowerniqqa: Yeah Hellboy was shot at with a heavy machine gun and he shrugged it off and deystroyed it and beat up its crew. He was also ran threw with a sword right through his chest, he left it in and walked several miles and took down some demon while still being impaled, Hellboy has killed Gods, monsters and demons and plenty of robots far worse than any terminator, Hellboy is very human like NOT Hellboy is better in h2h than he is with a gun he is a lousy shot, but a very formidable swordsman and brawler.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitepowerniqqa said:

@P0rtal said:

Not quite. A hand held grenade launcher messed him up good, so would an RPG or just a plain old grenade. As I said, its only going to keep him at bay and the most you can do is keep tossing explosives at him. When you run out of ammo, you are pretty much screwed.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sideslash

@whitepowerniqqa:You aren't listening:

• It's a revolver, and it takes him literally half a second to reload, thanks to his speed loaders.
  • That's like saying you can't tell how durable Hellboy is because of a picture of him running directly at machine gun fire.
  • Hellboy's a lot stronger than a T-800, as well as being faster, and more durable. A T-1000 is not invincible, I am sorry to burst your bubble.
  • Nope.
whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

@whitepowerniqqa: Yeah Hellboy was shot at with a heavy machine gun and he shrugged it off and deystroyed it and beat up its crew. He was also ran threw with a sword right through his chest, he left it in and walked several miles and took down some demon while still being impaled, Hellboy has killed Gods, monsters and demons and plenty of robots far worse than any terminator, Hellboy is very human like NOT Hellboy is better in h2h than he is with a gun he is a lousy shot, but a very formidable swordsman and brawler.

almost everything you said was wrong cause hellboy had help beating most of those enemies you named off.

TERMINATOR wins with shapeshifting abilities.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By throughmyeyez

Firstly, robocop is far to slow to do anything to Hell-Boy. Hellboy would find a way to beat him rather quickly. The T-100 on the other hand would be to much for Hell-Boy on his own. Should change to T-100 vs Robocop & Hellboy, would be much more interesting.

AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@throughmyeyez:

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sideslash

@whitepowerniqqa said:

almost everything you said was wrong cause hellboy had help beating most of those enemies you named off.

Hellboy beat a resurrected Rasputin with a single punch solo.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@Sideslash said:

• It's a revolver, and it takes him literally half a second to reload, thanks to his speed loaders.
  • That's like saying you can't tell how durable Hellboy is because of a picture of him running directly at machine gun fire.
  • Hellboy's a lot stronger than a T-800, as well as being faster, and more durable. A T-1000 is not invincible, I am sorry to burst your bubble.
  • Nope.

a revolver will harm the T-1000 how? Just cause you say so. I would doubt it.

Hellboy gets his brains blown out once the T-1000 rams his liquid fingers in the Hellboys mouth.

It doesnt matter how strong Hellboy is, the T-800 being hydrolics and titanium and still not able to harm the T-1000 with a punch through the head is proof that strength is useless against it. have u seen T2? Or are you a troll? Im thinking both. Strength is worthless against the T-1000 due to its insane recovering abilities. Sorry to make you mad, but Hellboy is not gonna wins.

TERMINATOR wins.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By minigunman123

@Sideslash said:

• Nope.

I think you might be confusing T-800, and T-1000. T-1000 is a liquid metal polymer that basically reforms and regenerates endlessly. The only way it was defeated was by drowning it in molten metal (iron? steel? idk), so that it couldn't reform. It recovered from being flash frozen and then shattered, it recovered from being shot with grenades, shotguns, pistols, it got stabbed... It didn't care.

Does Hellboy have a special weapon that might work on it though?

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@Sideslash said:

@whitepowerniqqa said:

Hellboy beat a resurrected Rasputin with a single punch solo.

I dont care, the TERMINATOR had his head blown apart and body blown to tiny pieces before.

TERMINATOR stomps.

whitepowerniqqa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By whitepowerniqqa

@P0rtal said:

@whitepowerniqqa said:

@P0rtal said:

Not quite. A hand held grenade launcher messed him up good, so would an RPG or just a plain old grenade. As I said, its only going to keep him at bay and the most you can do is keep tossing explosives at him. When you run out of ammo, you are pretty much screwed.

Yes the grenade blast messed TERMINATOR up, but he reformed perfectly fine once he hit that hot pool of steel.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sideslash

@whitepowerniqqa said:

@Sideslash said:

• Nope.

a revolver will harm the T-1000 how? Just cause you say so. I would doubt it.

Hellboy gets his brains blown out once the T-1000 rams his liquid fingers in the Hellboys mouth.

It doesnt matter how strong Hellboy is, the T-800 being hydrolics and titanium and still not able to harm the T-1000 with a punch through the head is proof that strength is useless against it. have u seen T2? Or are you a troll? Im thinking both. Strength is worthless against the T-1000 due to its insane recovering abilities. Sorry to make you made, but Hellboy is not gonna wins.

TERMINATOR wins.

• Because it's a stupidly high caliber. It turned a Frogman into slime.
  • He's not going to get the chance.
  • I have seen Terminator 2, and it left me incredibly unimpressed when compared to Hellboy. It takes time to recover, just like everything else. While it's recovering, Hellboy isn't going to stop attacking, he's going to keep coming and keep coming while smashing T-1000 to pieces.
  • I respectfully disagree

Hell, I could post a Terminator vs Living Tribunal battle and you'd say Terminator would win.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JohnnyZ256

T-1000 would quickly dispatch of Robocop, though, and it'd be back to Hellboy vs. the terminator.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JohnnyZ256

I think we need King Saturn's opinion on this fight. Where is that guy?

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sideslash

@minigunman123: Not in his standard gear, I don't think. He could probably get his hands on something if he was allowed a bit of prep and BPRD resources though.

@whitepowerniqqa: So you're saying a ghost Rasputin is less powerful than Terminator? Because Rasputin's one of the most powerful sorcerors in the Hellboyverse.