Robocop and Severus Snape VS Darth Vader and Lizard

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

For my next battle, Robocop from the Robocop series and Professor Severus Snape from the Harry Potter saga take on Darth Vader from the Star Wars franchise and the Lizard from Marvel Comics! Both duos have prepped well and morals are off, while bloodlust is on. Robocop fights Vader and Snape fights Lizard. Both fights are happening a good distance away from each other, though if one member of each team wins, then the winners go for each other and the winner of that fight wins the whole battle for his team. Battle takes place in a huge tennis court. Which duo comes out victorious? The dark heroes or the tragic villains?

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Alexman113

Vader instanly kills Robocop. Is Lizard the current phermone using Lizard? If so, I think Snape might be in trouble.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch

What an outrageous battle...

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blackdemon

Alexman113, Lizard is not the current pheremone using Lizard. He's the standard, powerful Lizard that was around for most of the time the Lizard existed, pre-pheremone. Sorry, I should have specified. So does Snape win or not? And texasdeathmatch? Why is this battle outrageous?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f098bf37e5f1
deactivated-5f098bf37e5f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a dream you had or something?

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lord_God

Vader solostomps with casual ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader beats robocop, other fight could go either way.

SolidCenturion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m having Trouble

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will break this fight down:

The big question here, is "Can Avada Kedavra effect Vader and Lizard?", as there is just nothing else that Snape and Alex have to beat Lizard and Vader. Lizard has an insane healing factor on par with Deadpool, and Vader has extremely tough armour capable of being thrown halfway through the Death Star without a dent

Vader can block, dodge, deflect, use Tutaminis, or simply tank the blast. Avada Kedavra can't even dent a gravestone, so it is impossible that it will break through Vader's Durasteel armour. And nothing that Alex or Severus have is getting through that armour, he can tank a ship crashing into him and not even have a scratch. Alex has strong Titanium armour, but the lightsaber will easily cut through it, and Alex is extremely slow. Severus can last a while, keeping Vader at bay by aparating and casting spells, but this would be too easy for the Dark Lord of the Sith, who will eventually end the fight with a quick decapitation, force choke, or neck snap

Lizard is a little more debatable, but the only thing that will possibly effect him is Avada Kedavra, but I am going to work out if it can effect him, and if not, if Lizard can at least dodge most blasts

So to find out if Avada Kedavra will effect Lizard, we need to do some scaling of the average feat of the spell, and its poorest showing. The average thing that happens when the spell is cast, is that a person dies, their cells are literally destroyed. It kills any organic matter. But there is a problem, in that Harry Potter survived the curse. And no, I don't mean the first time, when he had a shield of love, I mean the second time. The second time, he should have been dead. So the question is, how did he survive? There are many theories out there as to why, but my personal one is that the killing curse is inconsistent, in that it is just LIKELY to kill someone, but not always, and helped out if they can regenerate faster than the average person. If this theory is true and explains why Harry survived, then the Lizard can simply regenerate his cells as he has a healing factor on par with Deadpool

But let's presume that the Lizard IS susceptible to the curse. What can he do then? Easy, sidestep/dodge it. The Lizard can go up to 200mph, which is four times as fast as Captain America's top speed. He is also incredible agile, and has amazing reflexes. And Curt, being the highly intelligent man he is, will know to keep his distance from a massive blast of magic. He won't be able to dodge Alex's bullets though, but that is no problem because he has shown to take bullets like he just got stabbed with a needle

In conclusion, RoboCop can try using his jet pack, but Vader would easily bring him down to Earth with the force, then proceed to effortlessly deflect all of Snape's curses while Lizard dismantles and decapitates RoboCop. Then after a while, Snape will tire, and Vader would just be too quick for him, getting a swift decapitation, and ending the Half Blooded Prince's life

Vader and Lizard are winning this. And honestly, I think that either one of them can solo. Vader can simultaneously tank RoboCop's attacks and deflect Snape's curses, then defeat them both, and then Lizard can easily mutilate Snape, and jump high enough to reach RoboCop if he is using the jet pack. Vader and Lizard win 10/10