#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6464 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Robins have 1 day prep

This is pre 52 Dick Robin(I just got this pic because its my favorite robin suit).

#2 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

How many times does it have to be said?

Dick wins.

#3 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Suit-wise: Damian

An actual fight: Dick

#4 Posted by soduh2 (866 posts) - - Show Bio

How old is Dick?

#5 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick beats brakes off Damian and I'd pay to see it.

#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6464 posts) - - Show Bio

@soduh2: The same age as damian in this fight.

#7 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6464 posts) - - Show Bio

@soduh2: Or however old his robin was.

#8 Posted by Tohoma (1618 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: Then Damian would win.

#9 Edited by soduh2 (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tohoma said:

@ULTRAstarkiller: Then Damian would win.

I wouldn't underestimate Dick's agility. Damian should win, but I think Dick could make it a bit closer it he doesn't fight head on.

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@soduh2: Or however old his robin was.

In the 1940s Dick Grayson was 8 when her got started. The new 52 doubled his age making him 16 (still hate that change). The Young Justice cartoon said he was 9. I think in the DCAU he was 10 or 11. So...

#10 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6464 posts) - - Show Bio

@soduh2: O and You would agree that YJ robin was the closest thing to his comic counterpart and I think he could own Damian.

#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Damian allowed to defy Bruce and go lethal, or is he staying true to the Batfam's rules?

#12 Edited by ccraft (5570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: @Shawnbaby: @WaveMotionCannon: Theres no way Dick wins this. Damian has way more skill than Dick did as robin. Plus Dick was probably the lamest robin anyways.

#13 Posted by CrazyBuffalo (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian, definitely. In Batman and Robin #16, Damian was going toe-to-toe with a bloodlusted Bruce, and was getting the upper-hand more than 50% of the time. Damian has the skill and the determination.

#14 Posted by soduh2 (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@Batman242: @Shawnbaby: @WaveMotionCannon: Theres no way Dick wins this. Damian has way more skill than Dick did as robin. Plus Dick was probably the lamest robin anyways.

Sometime's Dick was the lamest (or at least mediocre), sometimes he's the guy who sets the standard for Robins (and sidekicks as a whole).

#15 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#16 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Dick feats pre-Tales of Teen Titans 44...

#17 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrazyBuffalo:That wasn't Bruce at all, it was just some guy Joker put in a bat suit

#18 Posted by CrazyBuffalo (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Really? Fair enough. I read B&R, but I don't read all the Bat books, so keeping up with Death of the Family (or whatever it's called) was not an option for me. It kinda just picked up out of nowhere, and I didn't have any context behind the story. Thanks for the info!

p.s. I still say Damian beats Dick.

#19 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrazyBuffalo: It's Cool, I agree Damian wins

#20 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Had this been the younger self of both i would be more leaning towards Damien.

#21 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrazyBuffalo said:

@dondave: Really? Fair enough. I read B&R, but I don't read all the Bat books, so keeping up with Death of the Family (or whatever it's called) was not an option for me. It kinda just picked up out of nowhere, and I didn't have any context behind the story. Thanks for the info!

p.s. I still say Damian beats Dick.

It was in the same issue man, Batman and Robin 16, at the end it was revealed it was Toshiro Matshu, someone who had his own dojo

Second last panel which reads: "See what happens when you owe too many favors to keep your Dojo going , Toshiro Matsu?"

#22 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

if dick is the same age as damien, then damien wins

#23 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Dick beats brakes off Damian and I'd pay to see it.