#1 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle of the young sidekicks. This fight is to the death no holds barred.

#2 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Robin is it?

#3 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

the original

#4 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

If they would be about the same age during the fight then I would probably go with Robin. I'm giving them a draw in everything else but I think Dick would be a better acrobat and he has that great utility belt. Bucky doesn't even have a shield to defend himself with.

#5 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i think the utility belt would be a huge factor in robin's favor. i don't think bucky is a good enough fighter to counter the belt.

#6 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin, if he really knew how to use the utiliity belt well, Bucky would be a better hand to hand fighter because of all the millitary hand-to-hand training (all military branches and special ops) But if robin took advantage of batarangs, bolos, and had his little staff thing, then he might get the upper hand. who would win with them older? http://www.comicvine.com/message/winter-soldier-vs-nightwing/109273/&c=17&17

#7 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think Bucky would be equal to Robin physically but have greater skill and instinct in combat. Mainly because he uses no weapons and is usually surrounded by armed opposition in a hot zone. Gotta have something to win in that situation.

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8420 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin

#10 Posted by ThexX (1559 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin(Dick) Vs Bucky: Robin (Dick) Wins.

Nightwing(Dick) Vs. Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier/BuckyCap)= Bucky Wins.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (23125 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin beats Bucky

#12 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick as robin would beat Bucky but Bucky as Winter Soldier could beat Nightwing

#13 Posted by xSuppaSaiyanx (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Robin but it could go either way