Robin vs Batman (Beyond)

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jayfournines

Tim Drake and Terry McGinnis meet in unnarmed combat. Battle takes place in a dojo, both fighters are wearing karate gi and are bloodlusted. Battle is to the death, who takes this?

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
saturnssailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By saturnssailor

@Jayfournines: Tim Drake would win. He has more experience and even in Terry's description it states that he isn't as good of a hand to hand fighter as Tim.

Side Note: Why are they bloodlusted and how? It wouldn't really make sense for them to be bloodlusted and then change into gis to go fight in a dojo, so they would have to become bloodlusted after they got to they dojo in their gis. Toxin, maybe? In almost every fight that I've seen lately everyone is bloodlusted and I don't quite get it.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jayfournines

@saturnssailor said:

@Jayfournines: Tim Drake would win. He has more experience and even in Terry's description it states that he isn't as good of a hand to hand fighter as Tim.

Side Note: Why are they bloodlusted and how? It wouldn't really make sense for them to be bloodlusted and then change into gis to go fight in a dojo, so they would have to become bloodlusted after they got to they dojo in their gis. Toxin, maybe? In almost every fight that I've seen lately everyone is bloodlusted and I don't quite get it.

Does it really matter why they are bloodlusted? We're not writing a plot here, just saying who wins.

SuperStarKirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SuperStarKirby

Terry fights dirty. I kind of want to give it to him. Two awesome feats he had in the show without the suit:

- Pulled a disappearance on Bruce (of course, older Bruce)

- Fought the suit and won when it had been taken over

(Tim may win, though. IDK)

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mattersuit

I think Tim would win in a straight-up hand to hand.

Terry seems to rely upon his tech more than Tim.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Baldy

@Jayfournines said:

We're not writing a plot here, just saying who wins.

Pffft, well if you're not even going to try. :P

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By dernman

No gear? Tim has this easy.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dark_Slayor

Is this older terry(the one that appeared in the JLU episode Epilogue) or the Terry we've seen in the Batman Beyond animated series? Just curious, not that it matters really, I still think Tim>Terry in just about everything.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jayfournines

@Dark_Slayor said:

Is this older terry(the one that appeared in the JLU episode Epilogue) or the Terry we've seen in the Batman Beyond animated series? Just curious, not that it matters really, I still think Tim>Terry in just about everything.

Just usual teen Terry

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WeaponX510

tim stomps

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@WeaponX510 said:

tim stomps

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawnbaby

No Caption Provided
                                                                                   Well since the only way they could fight it would be:      
No Caption Provided
 \ 

VS 

I'm gonna put my money on Terry :D
saturnssailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By saturnssailor

@Jayfournines: I'm sorry if I offended you. It's just that in pretty much every battle on comicvine everyone is bloodlusted even though they usually aren't in the comics. I was just curious as to why you made them bloodlusted when they normally wouldn't be.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sufferthorn

@saturnssailor:

We call it variety.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dernman said:

No gear? Tim has this easy.
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Dang yo .... Tim is gonna beat up another one of Bruce Wayne's kids ......

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jayfournines

@saturnssailor said:

@Jayfournines: I'm sorry if I offended you. It's just that in pretty much every battle on comicvine everyone is bloodlusted even though they usually aren't in the comics. I was just curious as to why you made them bloodlusted when they normally wouldn't be.

Ah, no, no worries, not offended or anything. Usually people bloodlust characters to get them to fight at the best of their abilities without any morals getting in the way

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Jayfournines said:

@saturnssailor said:

Ah, no, no worries, not offended or anything. Usually people bloodlust characters to get them to fight at the best of their abilities without any morals getting in the way

Actually Bloodlusted can quite often mean that the characters don't fight to the best of their abilities. 
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By They Killed Cap!

If Terry has his suit on still..he takes it very easily...without it Tim takes it

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shawnbaby
@They Killed Cap! said:
If Terry has his suit on still..he takes it very easily...without it Tim takes it
Its really for the best if you read The OP before commenting.
GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#21  Edited By GraniteSoldier

I think Drake takes it having been trained and worked alongside and trained by a younger, active Bruce Wayne. Terry puts up a hell of a fight though, he's proven to have a whatever it takes attitude, so Tim does not take this in a stomp.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22  Edited By SavageDragon

Im going to go against the popular decision and go with Terry. He has a lot more fighting skills than people give him credit. Like someone said Terry fights dirty and while Tim is one of the best crime fighters and detectives around...Id go with Terry if he is bloodlusted. Armbars and then thumb press to the eyes. lol.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By renamed040924

@saturnssailor said:

This site is strange when it comes to things like that. By bloodlusted, the fighters aren't berserker like it implies. They're still in their right state of mind, but bloodlusted just means they're willing to do whatever it takes to win (kill).

I just prefer saying no morals, it's a lot more straightfoward.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By ImmortalOne

Pfft... even Old Tim beats Terry.

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

The thing is neither tim or terry would kill tim has only killed one person.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By ImmortalOne

@RedRobinTimDrake: That's the point of saying "bloodlusted." You are saying they hypothetically want to kill each other in this scenario, but in reality, they wouldn't.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DickGrayson

Terry Versus Tim. Bloodlusted? Tim wouldn't hold back. IF he was Bloodlusted. Same with Terry. Sorry to point out the obvious, But. Like said Terry Fights Dirty. Also how he beat the Joker. So, who knows. I have more of a feeling that Terry would be the winner.

REASON: In the Animated movie "Return of the Joker' Joker is using Tim's body, and seemed like a good fighter. And Stated that he knew everything that Tim did, such as Bruces Identity, so why not fighting styles? And once again Terry Beet him. My Most logical Opinion at the moment.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jayfournines

@DickGrayson said:

Terry Versus Tim. Bloodlusted? Tim wouldn't hold back. IF he was Bloodlusted. Same with Terry. Sorry to point out the obvious, But. Like said Terry Fights Dirty. Also how he beat the Joker. So, who knows. I have more of a feeling that Terry would be the winner.

REASON: In the Animated movie "Return of the Joker' Joker is using Tim's body, and seemed like a good fighter. And Stated that he knew everything that Tim did, such as Bruces Identity, so why not fighting styles? And once again Terry Beet him. My Most logical Opinion at the moment.

That actually does pose an interesting thought

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By darktiger

I go for robin terry fights tough but robin is a little smarter plus he has various training and sparring partners of batman's like azrael,grayson,bat girl,and Batman himself robin knows how to fight smart

Xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Xanax

It always seem's like Robin picked up alot of his skills from Bruce, since Batman is more train even though Robins pretty damn good, I'll have to give this to Batman.

Batman 5/10

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Xanax said:

It always seem's like Robin picked up alot of his skills from Bruce, since Batman is more train even though Robins pretty damn good, I'll have to give this to Batman.

Batman 5/10

5/10 is stalemate.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#32  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@DickGrayson: That is a good point. I think perhaps Terry may actually take this then.