Who do you think will win?

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ComicKID777

I'm gonna go with the dude that has killed 1000s of orcs. Has amazing eyesight to be able to see miles away can handle many wargs an solo an elephant. Legolas

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ComicKID777: Yup, right. I don't think Robinhood can handle a war elephant like that..

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kovak

@ComicKID777 said:

I'm gonna go with the dude that has killed 1000s of orcs. Has amazing eyesight to be able to see miles away can handle many wargs an solo a Mumakil. Legolas

Fixed.

In addition to Legolas' keener senses, he has more impressive archery feats, better h2h feats, and his gear is enchanted, meaning he never runs out of arrows.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bo88gdan

Legolas

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

which Robin-hood is this?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kingkronos

Legolas would beat any version of Robin hood.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Laurcus

@Kovak said:

@ComicKID777 said:

I'm gonna go with the dude that has killed 1000s of orcs. Has amazing eyesight to be able to see miles away can handle many wargs an solo a Mumakil. Legolas

Fixed.

In addition to Legolas' keener senses, he has more impressive archery feats, better h2h feats, and his gear is enchanted, meaning he never runs out of arrows.

Legolas does run out of arrows. In the books he has to resort to using a knife at the battle of Helm's Depp because he runs out of arrows. Legolas still stomps, I just wanted to point that out.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kameo

@kingkronos said:

Legolas would beat any version of Robin hood.

XD

No.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Roman

@Laurcus: Huh? I could have sworn he doesn't run out because his quiver was a gift from Galadriel and it was enchanted to replenish his arrows.

At Helm's Deep, it seemed to be more the close range of his enemies, the same reason he stabs an Uruk-Hai with an arrow at Amon Hen

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By hudyman

@kingkronos: woah im glad i got her in time to see this thread before it went of track. Robin Hood beats legolas easily He spent his whole life practicing archery and perfected it to the to the height that even superhumans cant reach. now aside from all that the old robin hood has beaten tons of elves with the exact same power as legolas and increased archery skills. at one point the spirits of the forest made robin immortal and increased his powers by far making him the best archer in the whole galaxy let alone earth! the old robin also managed to defeat an elf who i think is related to legolas robin hood is much much much more powerful than legolas when i get back ill post scans of robin

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Laurcus

@The_Roman said:

@Laurcus: Huh? I could have sworn he doesn't run out because his quiver was a gift from Galadriel and it was enchanted to replenish his arrows.

At Helm's Deep, it seemed to be more the close range of his enemies, the same reason he stabs an Uruk-Hai with an arrow at Amon Hen

Nah. His gift was a bow of the Galadhrim, and some Lothlorien arrows.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Roman

@Laurcus: I see. My bad.

@hudyman: No..Robin Hood cannot have beaten an elf who is related to Legolas as Legolas is a character created by Tolkien, and Robin never appeared in Tolkien's books.

In addition, I will go on to counter your points:

He spent his whole life practicing archery and perfected it to the to the height that even superhumans cant reach.

Legolas has spent his whole life (hundreds of years) practicing and perfecting archery as well. As for that "even superhumans can't reach", proof? Legolas has an advantage with his superior senses.

now aside from all that the old robin hood has beaten tons of elves with the exact same power as legolas and increased archery skills

I don't see how...Legolas has some pretty badass archery feats.

at one point the spirits of the forest made robin immortal and increased his powers by far making him the best archer in the whole galaxy let alone earth!

Best archer in the galaxy, huh? Well, considering Robin Hood's world is limited to the small county of Nottinghamshire, and primarily to a small area within that county, Sherwood Forest, we don't even have many earthly archers apart from his gang, let alone the archers from other sentient species in the galaxy.

-

Should you possess proof of the above points, I may feel a more elaborate debate is necessary. For now, those are my points.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hudyman

@The_Roman: The old robin hood is probably older than legolas being 500 years old.

Here are somethings you should know about the old robin:

He defended england when it was invaded by orcs,elves and giants

He was given the gift of immortality and increased eyesight of anyone who has ever lived

He was also granted the protection of the forest.

But aside from the old robin the new robin is just as cool unlike legolas

he was forced out of his home

he was tortured in ways you couldnt imagine

he had to fight to protect his and his men's life

ill do some more reasearch to find the old books written of the old robin and since the fight is in sherwood forest robin wins by default

but i do know that they made a game of the old robin its called

"Conquests Of The Longbow" i seriously recommend you play it

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#15  Edited By AssertingValor

The Elve obviously, Elves perfect everything......

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hudyman

@LordMaverick said:

The Elve obviously, Elves perfect everything......

that isnt a valid argument. and these elves obviously havent heard of robin

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Roman

@hudyman: Except they are in different media, so instantly saying his eyesight is better than Legolas' is unproven.

Legolas is over a thousand years old. That's twice Robin's age, and he therefore has at least twice as much experience.

Cool? You're bringing 'cool' as an argument?

And no, Robin does not become victorious 'by default' if the fight is in Sherwood Forest. That's like saying Batman wins every fight in Gotham by default, or Superman wins every fight in Metropolis.

Legolas still has superior h2h feats, senses that rival Robin's.

---

The things you posted about New Robin don't really seem relevant in this battle.

Now some Legolas feats.

1. The famous Mumakil/Oliphaunt feat

2. Seeing for many miles to locate the Uruks who kidnapped Merry and Pippin

3. Shooting arrows for incredible distances at moving targets and also from horseback while he and his target are moving. (Note he doesn't miss).

4. Some agility and h2h (takes down a few Orcs and dodges a Cave Troll swinging a chain, jumps onto it's head.). Also manages to shoot it in the throat. Rapid fires some Uruk-Hai and saves Aragorn. (None of the Uruks get close). Takes out loads of Uruks at v. close range just as they're climbing the walls. Also fires whilst sliding down some stairs on a shield.

And that's just movie Legolas. Should I go into book version?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#18  Edited By AssertingValor

@hudyman: Don't ruin my Fanboyism, obviously from what i've see of Robin and what i've seen of Legolas, The Elf wins.....

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@The_Roman said:

@hudyman: Except they are in different media, so instantly saying his eyesight is better than Legolas' is unproven.

Legolas is over a thousand years old. That's twice Robin's age, and he therefore has at least twice as much experience.

Cool? You're bringing 'cool' as an argument?

And no, Robin does not become victorious 'by default' if the fight is in Sherwood Forest. That's like saying Batman wins every fight in Gotham by default, or Superman wins every fight in Metropolis.

Legolas still has superior h2h feats, senses that rival Robin's.

---

The things you posted about New Robin don't really seem relevant in this battle.

Now some Legolas feats.

1. The famous Mumakil/Oliphaunt feat

2. Seeing for many miles to locate the Uruks who kidnapped Merry and Pippin

3. Shooting arrows for incredible distances at moving targets and also from horseback while he and his target are moving. (Note he doesn't miss).

4. Some agility and h2h (takes down a few Orcs and dodges a Cave Troll swinging a chain, jumps onto it's head.). Also manages to shoot it in the throat. Rapid fires some Uruk-Hai and saves Aragorn. (None of the Uruks get close). Takes out loads of Uruks at v. close range just as they're climbing the walls. Also fires whilst sliding down some stairs on a shield.

And that's just movie Legolas. Should I go into book version?

Awesome!

You summed up about everything I was planning on posting..

What's with the "what do your elf eyes see" btw? that was quite funny but not a feat :)

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Roman

@PrinceAragorn1: I didn't have my speakers on, sorry, I thought that was just Legolas remarking that "They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!"

It's a sight feat.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@The_Roman: I know its a sight feat.. But I just wondered whether you did it to bring some fun in the thread or by accident. :)

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By hudyman

@The_Roman: i cant really think of a time that robin killed or shot a person who was on the ground and was stationary. and legolas killing the elephant wasnt an impossible task, robin could easily have done that.

He can shoot multiples arrows (at the same time, not rapidly) and they always hit their target.

No Caption Provided

and when i said robin wins by default in sherwood i meant that the master tree ( King Spirit of the forest) protects robin when ever he is in sherwood. so for all we know legolas probably never get out of the forest or would just be struck down instantly it all depends on what robin decides. the picture above is a picture of a forest spirit. they basically have the power to become anything they want.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@hudyman said:

@The_Roman: i cant really think of a time that robin killed or shot a person who was on the ground and was stationary. and legolas killing the elephant wasnt an impossible task, robin could easily have done that.

He can shoot multiples arrows (at the same time, not rapidly) and they always hit their target.

No Caption Provided

and when i said robin wins by default in sherwood i meant that the master tree ( King Spirit of the forest) protects robin when ever he is in sherwood. so for all we know legolas probably never get out of the forest or would just be struck down instantly it all depends on what robin decides. the picture above is a picture of a forest spirit. they basically have the power to become anything they want.

Sorry, but which part of the video gives you the slightest impression that he might be able to take a huge elephant-like thing covered with armor on head and hundreds of soldiers singlehandedly?

Legolas is better in balancing, naturally superior senses, better h2h, and better feats than anything robin has pulled off.. The video is good but I don't think it serves any feat on par with Mr. elf here..

And as for the master tree, it will be two to one :) Do you think one should be allowed to get help from some deity-like thing?

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Roman

@PrinceAragorn1: It was a hilarious accident.

@hudyman: Nothing you have given indicates Robin would be able, from the ground, to get onto that thing's back, defeat a dozen enemies and then eliminate the thing which has been said to only have one weakness, which is the eyes. When I get my "A Bestiary of Tolkien" sent from home to me, I will give you a definitive source on that.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@hudyman said:

@kingkronos: woah im glad i got her in time to see this thread before it went of track. Robin Hood beats legolas easily He spent his whole life practicing archery and perfected it to the to the height that even superhumans cant reach. now aside from all that the old robin hood has beaten tons of elves with the exact same power as legolas and increased archery skills. at one point the spirits of the forest made robin immortal and increased his powers by far making him the best archer in the whole galaxy let alone earth! the old robin also managed to defeat an elf who i think is related to legolas robin hood is much much much more powerful than legolas when i get back ill post scans of robin

My god...I've seen it all...a Robin Hood fanboy.

As Legolas is explicitly magical, he can shoot Robin Hood in the head from a ridiculous distance while reciting a long, boring, genealogy

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Roman

@Lord_Johnathan: Not only that, but he's the OP, meaning he broke the Battle Forum rules, which I only just noticed

And the worst thing is he tried to spite Legolas, and ended spiting his own favourite.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@The_Roman said:

@Lord_Johnathan: Not only that, but he's the OP, meaning he broke the Battle Forum rules, which I only just noticed

And the worst thing is he tried to spite Legolas, and ended spiting his own favourite.

I'd say this makes me sadly remember the days when the Battle forums were civil...but then I remembered that there were no such days.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Roman

@Lord_Johnathan: They say there was once. In the days when spam was a distant thing, when Andferne was still alive, when the wiki was perfectly grammatical, and the trolls had not yet found us...

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@The_Roman said:

@Lord_Johnathan: They say there was once. In the days when spam was a distant thing, when Andferne was still alive, when the wiki was perfectly grammatical, and the trolls had not yet found us...

Clearly you don't remember Brolly and Gambit0.

herb_roy_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By herb_roy_33

Interesting fight one-on-one. Legolas has more feats, but Robin Hood appears to be as skilled... I'd give this one to Robin Hood because of the location, but Legolas would stand a chance if it was in middle earth.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Quartermaim

I suggest someone reads the forum rules on battle threads. I see its depends on if we are talking Movie Legolas or Books Legolas: If its movie Legolas he beats Robin hood without Robin ever seeing it coming. If its book Legolas its pratically a spite thread.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Roman

@Lord_Johnathan: No...

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@The_Roman said:

@Lord_Johnathan: No...

Be glad you weren't there for the Gambit vs Unicron and Goku vs Galactus threads.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By hudyman

@Lord_Johnathan: i am not a fan boy i just think robin hood is seriously underestimated because he is a normal human being. let me ask you this who would win in a fight superman vs a person with kryptonite. everyone who hasnt heard or knows much would say the person with kryptonite. but if you look deeper into the superman comics you will know that kryptonite doesnt render superman completely useless. saying im a fanboy just because i am defending a character that is clearly underestimated by a bunch of people who probably have never heard of the classic robin is purely hypocritical. and also princearagorn, robins soul is tied to the forest of sherwood so technically if he was attacked in sherwood the spirits would come to his aid its a pure standard process. i will look deeply to find the book which shows robin fighting off giants that are tremendously gigantic. lol thats the thing with british stories, if its classic its lost. If this was normal robin vs legolas i would give legolas the win however since it is the old robin im using he has got to take the win in this case. explain to me how legolas would win against a superpowered immortal being in his own territory. that is like saying soldier trying to find his way through the batcave to kill batman. plus if robin is in his "spirit form" he has the power to transform into a tree like being in which case legolas would walk right past him.

Read the old tales of robin hood and play Conquests of the longbow then come back an tell me if legolas still wins.

No Caption Provided
hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By hudyman

plus its movie legolas and book legolas vs classic robin and new robin

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Roman

@Lord_Johnathan: Hahaha! Seriously?

@hudyman: Read the battle forum rules! "Don't make a thread with a winner in mind". Just an FYI.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@The_Roman said:

@hudyman: Read the battle forum rules! "Don't make a thread with a winner in mind". Just an FYI.

I wish I was kidding...

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hudyman

@The_Roman said:

lol didnt have a winner in mind like i said legolas could win but he would have to do a tremendous amount of planning

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By hudyman

Start from 5:00 robin is resurrected from death by the forest itself then makes an appearance

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Roman

@Lord_Johnathan: So do I. o_O O_o

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Roman

@hudyman: The point being that the OP shouldn't debate on behalf of either combatant.

I'm going to quote some feats from the books in order...

Fellowship of the Ring

With that he sprang forth nimbly, and then Frodo noticed as if for the first time, though he had long known it, that the Elf had no boots, but wore only light shoes, as he always did, and his feet made little imprint in the snow.

--Page 188.

Legolas is so agile and quick that he barely leaves an imprint in the snow when running

Then swift as a runner over firm sand he shot away, and quickly overtaking the toiling men, with a wave of his hand he passed them, and sped into the distance, and vanished round the rocky turn.

--Page 188

He's fast. Very fast.

At a gap in the circle a great dark wolf-shape could be seen halted, gazing at them. A shuddering howl broke from him, as if he were a captain summoning his pack to the assault.

Gandalf stood up and strode forward, holding his staff aloft. 'Listen, Hound of Sauron! ' he cried. `Gandalf is here. Fly, if you value your foul skin! I will shrivel you from tail to snout, if you come within this ring.'

The wolf snarled and sprang towards them with a great leap. At that moment there was a sharp twang. Legolas had loosed his bow. There was a hideous yell, and the leaping shape thudded to the ground; the elvish arrow had pierced its throat.

--Page 191

Legolas doesn't have an arrow on his string when the wolf shows up, yet he's able to send an arrow through the wolf's throat. Since the wolf had only just leaped, that's a reaction time feat, as well as an accuracy feat.

The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew, and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain. All the others fled.

--Page 192.

Legolas manages to hit a wolf in the heart. The "burning" thing is the result of a spell Gandalf threw.

No trace of the fight remained but the charred trees and the arrows of Legolas lying on the hill-top. All were undamaged save one of which only the point was left.

--Page 192.

I feel I need to mention this. Legolas' arrows don't break. Thoughout the fight, should he miss (which is unlikely), he can gather his arrows as the fight goes on.

How many there were the Company could not count. The affray was sharp, but the orcs were dismayed by the fierceness of the defence. Legolas shot two through the throat. Gimli hewed the legs from under another that had sprung up on Balin's tomb. Boromir and Aragorn slew many. When thirteen had fallen the rest fled shrieking. leaving the defenders unharmed, except for Sam who had a scratch along the scalp.

--Page 207

Consider this short battle. Legolas shoots two Orcs through the throat while they are attacking in that fairly small room, the Chamber of Mazarbul. This puts him at incredibly close range, and he still manages to fire arrows. Close range arrow feats are as, if not more impressive than long-range ones, since you have to shoot your foe before they get within range for their melee weapon. Gimli has enough range to hew the legs off of an Orc, and his lack of reach is well known.

The others followed; but Gimli had to be dragged away by Legolas: in spite of the peril he lingered by Balin's tomb with his head bowed.

Legolas is able to drag Gimli away from Balin's tomb. This is a strength feat. Gimli is short and stocky, whereas Legolas is tall and lithe, yet he is able to pull Gimli after him with no apparent problems.

Legolas turned and set an arrow to the string, though it was a long shot for his small bow. He drew, but his hand fell, and the arrow slipped to the ground.

Legolas does aim at the Orcs who have opened fire on them despite it being an improbable shot due to the distance. Legolas doesn't aim unless he can hit the target, however he does not take the shot because he sees something that makes him so afraid he drops the arrow (a Balrog).

`I will climb up,' said Legolas. `I am at home among trees, by root or bough, though these trees are of a kind strange to me, save as a name in song. _Mellyrn_ they are called, and are those that bear the yellow blossom, but I have never climbed in one. I will see now what is their shape and way of growth.'

and

He sprang lightly up from the ground and caught a branch that grew from the trunk high above his head. But even as he swung there for a moment, a voice spoke suddenly from the tree-shadows above him.

The Forest provides Legolas with as much of a terrain advantage as it does Hood. He has a natural ability to climb trees and an impressive leaping ability.

`Yes, they are Elves,' said Legolas; `and they say that you breathe so loud that they could shoot you in the dark.'

An example of Elvish hearing. Unless Robin can control his breathing for a very long time, Legolas will be able to 'shoot [him] in the dark.' The Elves in question are perched high in the trees, so that's a possible tactic Legolas could employ.

`There is one of my people yonder across the stream,' he said `though you may not see him.' He gave a call like the low whistle of a bird, and out of a thicket of young trees an Elf stepped, clad in grey, but with his hood thrown back; his hair glinted like gold in the morning sun. Haldir skilfully cast over the stream a coil of grey rope, and he caught it and bound the end about a tree near the bank.

`Celebrant is already a strong stream here, as you see,' said Haldir 'and it runs both swift and deep, and is very cold. We do not set foot in it so far north, unless we must. But in these days of watchfulness we do not make bridges. This is how we cross! Follow me!' He made his end of the rope fast about another tree, and then ran lightly along it, over the river and back again, as if he were on a road.

Elf agility and balance. Ever seen an Elf rope? They are thin as strands of spiderweb. Haldir, an Elf of the same kin as Legolas, easily runs along the rope and back.

`I will go first,' said Haldir. 'Let Frodo come next and with him Legolas. The others may follow as they wish. It is a long climb for those that are not accustomed to such stairs, but you may rest upon the way.'

As he climbed slowly up Frodo passed many flets: some on one side, some on another, and some set about the bole of the tree, so that the ladder passed through them. At a great height above the ground he came to a wide _talan_, like the deck of a great ship. On it was built a house, so large that almost it would have served for a hall of Men upon the earth. He entered behind Haldir, and found that he was in a chamber of oval shape, in the midst of which grew the trunk of the great mallorn, now tapering towards its crown, and yet making still a pillar of wide girth.

--225/226

More Elf tree climbing. Frodo actually has to climb with Legolas just behind him in case he falls.

To Legolas she gave a bow such as the Galadhrim used, longer and stouter than the bows of Mirkwood, and strung with a string of elf-hair. With it went a quiver of arrows.

Legolas gets a longer, stronger bow, which should reverse the problem faced earlier, where Legolas suffered from a lack of range.

Soon it appeared as a great winged creature, blacker than the pits in the night. Fierce voices rose up to greet it from across the water. Frodo felt a sudden chill running through him and clutching at his heart; there was a deadly cold, like the memory of an old wound, in his shoulder. He crouched down, as if to hide.

Suddenly the great bow of Lórien sang. Shrill went the arrow from the elven-string. Frodo looked up. Almost above him the winged shape swerved. There was a harsh croaking scream, as it fell out of the air, vanishing down into the gloom of the eastern shore. The sky was clean again. There was a tumult of many voices far away, cursing and wailing in the darkness, and then silence. Neither shaft nor cry came again from the east that night.

Legolas hits a flying beast, which I assume is something to do with the Nazgul, given Frodo's wound growing cold. I'm tempted to say it could be a Nazgul's Flying Steed, and Legolas sends it packing with a single arrow.

That concludes the feats from the book of the Fellowship of the Ring I wanted to point out.

Next post will be The Two Towers.

(P.S. Sorry it took so long, I had to find the USB I keep the LOTR pdfs on.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By hudyman

@The_Roman: Wow legolas is epic really epic lol and the reason i am debating is because no one else is debating on robins side, so if i left it like that people would say this was a spite thread.

page 191- robin did that i think its in one of the videos that i uploaded

page 192- neither do robins. he usually has more arrows than he needs. plus if the fight is in sherwood then his arrows are unlimited

207- That is nothing compared to what robin can do, Being robin they probably wouldnt get close to him in the first place. but if they do , robins sword skills are incredibly amazing.

218- Not exactly the same advantage as hood. can the trees magically transform into spirits when legolas is attacked? can legolas make the spirits to do his bidding by speaking the calling the druid names of the spirits?

218-yes..... yes he can

at least you gave a valid argument other than what everyone else said.

So the conclusion would be

Legolas arrives at sherwood. he walks around for a few minutes trying to understand how the forest continues itself. suddenly legolas'es elf senses warn him of something in the trees and manages to use his agility to move away in time while an arrow with extreme speed flies past him. legolas then brings out his bow and runs while arrows are literally flying past him. Robin then runs out of arrows and jumps down to try and fight legolas the old fashioned way. legolas easily dodges all his attacks before getting tired of this "threat" and stabs him directly in the heart. legolas wins robin loses.

Now legolas vs the classic Robin

legolas walks into sherwood. looks around for a few minutes trying to understand how the forest continues itself. then out of nowhere legolas see's a hooded man walking towards him legolas quickly brings out his arrow and bow, then aims for the hooded man. the hooded man (Robin) raises his hands and legolas's bow and arrow turn to dust leaving legolas with no other choice but to fight H2H. as he charges for robin, he sees that robin has somehow turned into a tree?. before legolas has a chance to analyse the situation he is shocked to see a sword come out through his chest. And that is the end of the story.

There are many many scenarios in which legolas could win but these are just a few. he is much much better than normal robin in many ways, but classic robin just over powers him

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Roman

I have two more books to upload. Oh, and I just picked a handful of feats from the closing chapters, because in FOTR that's where all Legolas' feats are. The Two Towers and Return of The King have 200 + pages as well that I can pull from as well. I will post them soon.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hudyman

@The_Roman: you dont really have to. i understand legolas is tough and wins over robin anyday but as i said before classic robin is another story.

If you played Conquests of the longbow , legolas would seem like an infant to what robin does in it

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Roman

@hudyman: I see. Classic Robin just has too much versatility to lose to Legolas.

All his magical stuff and spirit help would just outclass Legolas. I'd say put them in Mirkwood, level that out, and it'd be an interesting fight.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By hudyman

@The_Roman: true i have to agree with you there but a normal blood lusted robin is also something to be afraid of. although legolas easily gets the advantage there.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Roman

@hudyman: So the agreed conclusion is:

Legolas vs Normal Robin - Legolas

Legolas vs Classic Robin - Robin

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By hudyman

Watch the video From 5:00 to see robin spelling out the druid names to summon the king of the forest

@The_Roman: yup and if it is classic robin and the battle takes place somewhere else then legolas has a chance because basically most of his powers are in sherwood. But if he finds out the druid name to anything that is in the tree he basically can summon things. Basically everything on earth has a druid name. if you can find out the name of a particular thing you can even make a flatscreen tv or a car do your bidding. Robin knows this but spelling out a druid name takes time and that is an opportunity legolas gets.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Roman

@hudyman: Well, yeah, if Legolas can figure out the Druid name, he'd be set.

He has a penchant for riddles, and languages too. If there were any Druid Trees in Mirkwood, they'd naturally have Elvish names, too.

Silvan, probably, since that is the race of Elves Legolas comes from.