• Begin 10 feat apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

everybody is gonna die because Damian is gonna drive

#3 Posted by Nefarious (20282 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Storm and Cyclops suck at H2H. 

#4 Posted by comicace3 (5237 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 with ease. Cyclops maybe able to fight blind but... they have no chance.

#5 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10455 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some H2H feats for Tim and Damian?

#6 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm is the weak link IMO

Damian would stomp Storm.

#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Storm is the weak link IMO

Damian would stomp Storm.

I don't know about that. Storm is easily as good as and possibly a bit better fighter than Cyclops. She has fought people who are physicially superior to everyone present (peak humans, enhanced humans, and vampires for example), and has beaten fighters who have extensive trainining and are experienced fighters. If Damian has beaten or perfromed well against fighters who are better than Storm, then i would agree that theam DC would win. If not, then I don't see why Storm and Cyclops wouldn't have a shot here.

#8 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30:I think Damian is plain better because those mutants rely more on their powers than h2h they'd find it much,much,much harder with out any super powers at all.

#9 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@THUNDERBOLT30:I think Damian is plain better because those mutants rely more on their powers than h2h they'd find it much,much,much harder with out any super powers at all.

But that's not been the case for either Storm or Cyclops though. The issue with Scott is that he has not been pitted against trained/experienced fighters to know how well he would perform against them, but Scott has proven to be a competent and agile h2h fighter, and has demonstrated impressive martial arts technique on panel. Storm has had extensive training throughout her life, and has fought quite a bit in both h2h and armed combat (more than most X-Men...inlcuding Scott), and has proven to be a very comptetent fighter. I am not stating that Scott and Storm win here but there is no proof to support that since they use their powers more often than their h2h skills, that they would automatically struggle against Tim and Damian.

I am cool with the mutants losing if Tim and Damian's skill is such that they would win easily, that's understandable, but what has either Damian or Tim accomplished in h2h to suggest that they have far superior skill than Ororo and Scott?

#10 Posted by Shawnbaby (10763 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm lead the X-men for a not inconsiderable amount of time without any powers whatsoever. She is actually quite skilled in H2H and Knife-Fighting. Cyclops has fought Blindfolded and beat several people at once with little difficulty.(And no...it's not PIS...he's been established to have incredible spatial awareness). He's constantly preached that all X-men should be able to defend themselves even without the use of their powers.

Now, I'm with Thunderbolt here and I'm not saying that the X-Men necessarily win here...but anyone that dismisses them because they use their mutant gifts more than actual h2h is not very well informed.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (24330 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlueHope said:

everybody is gonna die because Damian is gonna drive

They're swinging.
#12 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: Damian has trained with the best of the best, he has trained since he was a little child, He was able to beat his own mother.

#13 Posted by dondave (37301 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#14 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10455 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Damian has trained with the best of the best, he has trained since he was a little child, He was able to beat his own mother.

I'm not sure who his mother is. His wiki indicates it's Talia Al Ghul, so I am assuming that's who you are refering to. Is she more skilled than Storm or Cyclops? I am thinking that team 1 woulld likely win here but no one has posted any reasoning or scans to prove that either Tim or Damian has defeated people with more skill than Ororo or Scott.

Storm trained extensively in h2h when she was kid by Achmed El Gibar (not sure how skilled is though), again as a pre-teen as under the young Black Panther, and with Wolverine when joined the X-Men, and also learned martial arts techniques from the ronin samurai Yukio. I know that Scott has 2 black belts (Judo and Aikido I believe), and may have had some training under Captain America.

#15 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30:

Read Robin fighting several assassins
Damian killing Nobody with one punch to the forehead.
#16 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10455 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: These are impressive. I am playing devils advocate for a bit but I am startign to be convinced. The scans of him performing nerve strikes to incapacitate and one-shot kill definitely convinces me why they could edge out a win since it demonstrates more finessed skill and technique. BUT how skilled is the opposition they are fighting against? If they are street thugs or trained fighters but still cannon fodder (no skills feats to prove they are a greater threat than Storm and Cyclops) then I don't see this being easy for Damian or Tim even if they do have the win advantage. Scott and Ororo are far from street thugs or unaccomplished killers.

Storm has fought against extensively trained martial artist (Nightshade) and defeated her, a vampire trained in h2h by the vampire Samurai Raizo, and she demonstrated sufficient skill to briefly hold her own with Lady Bullseye (Nighteyes) in armed combat, took on a dozen of Khan's elite fighters in his harem and beat them in h2h, and despite being fatigued and distracted she performed well against the Dora Milaje (Wakanda's most elite fighters trained by the Black Panther himself), among other showings of her skill. Rather than post a bunch of scans here is a link to her combat feats thread (a lot of her h2h but not all and armed combat, use of environment,etc.). Both have also been shown to have decent damage soak so they can take some punishment.

Storm - Seasoned Combat Veteran

Scott doesn't have as much showings in h2h that doesn't leverage his powers, but his blind fighting demonstrated his proficiency in judo, and he has demonstrated good agility and finessed technique with martial arts locks, disarming techniques, throws, etc. Some of what he has done is in his thread.

Cyclops - Martial Arts

You seem to know team DC pretty well so I trust your thoughts on this. Tell me what you think of the showings for Storm and Cyclops in the links. I'm just curious to see if team DC has beaten or performed well against better fighters than Ororo and Scott.

#17 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10455 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: I read the wiki page but that doesn't prove anything really. Not that the wiki is incorrect but it's not a compelling explanation to prove how formidable the League of Assassins are that Tim fought. For example I know of Lady Shiva from other battles and that she was (or maybe still is) apart of the league and is a H2H nightmare for Scott and Storm, but not all of League members fight at or near her level, and the scans you provided doesn't don't show any feats for the guy Tim is fighting. Even as being apart of the league they do not appear to show that they have superior skill to Ororo or Scott.

#19 Posted by Rick_Grayson (774 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian has been raised as an assassin since birth and as shown above has been taught such advanced techniques as to one-shot people who give Batman problems.

Pulled this info on Tim: 

Tim has undergone advanced training in many martial arts. He has mastered many unarmed styles of fighting, including Wing Chun, some variants of Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Judo, American Boxing, and Jeet Kune Do, taught to him by Batman, Nightwing and Lady Shiva. Tim's fighting style is less acrobatic than Dick's, but more unpredictable and fluid than Bruce's. He is one of the three people in the world to have mastered the deadly martial art technique of Leopard Blow; the other two being Batman and Lady Shiva.

While he is a very competent unarmed fighter, Tim uses a bo as his primary weapon and usually engages his opponents using the art of Bojutsu -- or staff technique. He is so skilled with the bo that he once defeated Lady Shiva in a sparring match, and has been known to be able to take on multiple enemies at once.

#20 Posted by Saren (25671 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim solos.

#21 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

Such an easy win for Team 1.

#22 Posted by ImmortalOne (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Cyclops just don't have the skill to contend with the Robins.

#23 Posted by dondave (37301 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#24 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

team one

#25 Posted by 14NC3 (1758 posts) - - Show Bio

cyclops is actually quite good at h2h but its not his speciality. He could mabye take at least damian down because of his superior strength and equality in fighting skill, mabye not tim though. I'm not sure about how storm is at h2h combat though.

#26 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim or Damian solostomp.

Storm fanboys start crying now.

#27 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

this is stupid My mom could probably best Storm in H2H