Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dr.Robert Neville (I am Legend)

No Caption Provided

Rick Grimes (Walking Dead)

No Caption Provided

Battle Conditions

Both are trying to take over the other's supplies, battle takes place within a subdivision, (No zombies).

• Both are armed with handguns, and knives.
  • They start in two separate buildings about 80 feet apart.
  • No prep.
  • Win by Death.
  • No dog for Neville.
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tough but I think Neville takes this in a close fight. The infected he's fought and survived against are much more threatening than the slow moving "walkers" Rick has had to fend off. Also, Neville porved that he could be pretty crafty in tight situations even though he got bailed out by his dog in that one "sad" scene lol

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@carter_esque said:

This is tough but I think Neville takes this in a close fight. The infected he's fought and survived against are much more threatening than the slow moving "walkers" Rick has had to fend off. Also, Neville porved that he could be pretty crafty in tight situations even though he got bailed out by his dog in that one "sad" scene lol

Yeah, that was sad, though know that while the Zombies were worse physically, they couldn't touch him during the day, which made it easier to fortify for the night. Also the zombies in the Walking Dead, while being slow are sheer numbers, though I think Rick's best showings of skill are vs other people rather than zombies.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Carter_esque

@cable_extreme said:

@carter_esque said:

Yeah, that was sad, though know that while the Zombies were worse physically, they couldn't touch him during the day, which made it easier to fortify for the night. Also the zombies in the Walking Dead, while being slow are sheer numbers, though I think Rick's best showings of skill are vs other people rather than zombies.

I would agree with the last part. Rick has had some solid showings against other ppl but he's also jobbed at times too--like when he fought Shane that first time or when he almost got killed by the Governer recently.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thanofleeze

While I like Rick a lot more as a developed character, he jobs way too much.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly thought this was Neville from Harry Potter.Man I fail

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly thought this was Neville from Harry Potter.Man I fail

Neville Longbottom lol!!

youngwonderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a great matchup! I think Neville wins this. He is physically and mentally superior to Rick, and like someone else mentioned, he faces stronger Zombies.