R.Kelly Vs Little girls face.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pallu Project

>.< Keheh. Sorry to all who have just wasted their time. I am giddy at the moment.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida

WTF!?

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By _Obsidian_

<.<

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pallu Project

Oh come now it was funny. Admit it. I will think of something serious in a moment. I was trying while watching Dave Chapelle.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ferro Vida

OHHHH! In that case, I excuse you.

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By _Obsidian_

Heh =P

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary

i almost chocked from my strawberry when i saw the title of the thread. DAMN YOU!!!

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pallu Project

I am awesome I must say.

Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raven Overdose

Worst thread ever.

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pallu Project

Says you, and who are you? Shove off.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Meteorite
Hedatary said:
"i almost chocked from my strawberry when i saw the title of the thread. DAMN YOU!!!"
Choked.... your strawberry.... riiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt......
Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Raven Overdose
Pallu Project said:
"Says you, and who are you? Shove off."
Look at the responses...
Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pallu Project

So? I stated that I apologize, it was for my own amusement. Your not amused, I see no reason for you not to shove off.

Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Raven Overdose
Pallu Project said:
"So? I stated that I apologize, it was for my own amusement. Your not amused, I see no reason for you not to shove off."
Nobody is amused..this is a forum..it's for the majority not the individual.
Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pallu Project

Well, that is your opinion, as I created this thread for MY amusement, I seem to not care for the others in this situation. You however seem to like arguing silly facts. This is the worst thread I have ever seen personally, but the name alone was enough to make me laugh. I am sure it has made others laugh. It was it's only purpose, you don't need to post to laugh. So shove off, or get a sense of humor. Both would be good to, I would be happy to never have a debate with you. Your simply displeased with everything so I've noticed.

Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Raven Overdose
Pallu Project said:
"Well, that is your opinion, as I created this thread for MY amusement, I seem to not care for the others in this situation. You however seem to like arguing silly facts. This is the worst thread I have ever seen personally, but the name alone was enough to make me laugh. I am sure it has made others laugh. It was it's only purpose, you don't need to post to laugh. So shove off, or get a sense of humor. Both would be good to, I would be happy to never have a debate with you. Your simply displeased with everything so I've noticed."
It's not opinion it's fact.Forums is for us to share our idea with each other not to share and idea amongst yourself which you already know because your you.I don't like arguing silly anything.The thread sucks.Case Closed.The proof is in the responses.I have a sense of humor..this isn't funny to me.If you never want to debate with me I would assume it's because your a coward and you know your going to get owned.
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

raven overdose is awesome

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pallu Project

Owned, good term. Uh, no I wish not to debate with you simply because you cannot get the idea of, I DID share and idea, as I thought it was funny. A thought is also seen as an idea. My general Idea was "Perhaps others will find this funny." A few openly did. You however did not, so again I see no purpose for your being here. I don't see the point in arguing with someone who will not look at the idea of "Maybe others enjoy this." I hate many things, but others enjoy them so they can have that. I enjoyed this joke and I enjoy you, the joke that your making yourself out to be.

Again, yes this thread sucks. But it is FUNNY. The title is a gag, as stated in the first post. I am sure after reading the first post one would see it to be simply a gag, if not from the title. Go have some fun elsewhere. As you obviously are not having fun here. My fun is up as well, such I am gone. Bye Raven.

Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Raven Overdose
Ultimate Ronin said:
"raven overdose is awesome"
Yes! Accolades from Ultimate Ronin....I must be awesome!
Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Raven Overdose
Pallu Project said:
"Owned, good term. Uh, no I wish not to debate with you simply because you cannot get the idea of, I DID share and idea, as I thought it was funny. A thought is also seen as an idea. My general Idea was "Perhaps others will find this funny." A few openly did. You however did not, so again I see no purpose for your being here. I don't see the point in arguing with someone who will not look at the idea of "Maybe others enjoy this." I hate many things, but others enjoy them so they can have that. I enjoyed this joke and I enjoy you, the joke that your making yourself out to be.

Again, yes this thread sucks. But it is FUNNY. The title is a gag, as stated in the first post. I am sure after reading the first post one would see it to be simply a gag, if not from the title. Go have some fun elsewhere. As you obviously are not having fun here. My fun is up as well, such I am gone. Bye Raven."
Your making more out of this than you have to.If you think this thread is worth more credit than I'm giving it that is for the people of the forum to decide....not you.If you think something is funny and nobody agrees then that isn't my fault..all i'm saying is the battle threads have enough random crap in them for someone to be making a thread that isn't even a real battle.There is no point of debating with me because this is my opinion..when I state my opinion I don't have to worry about whether everyone else likes the thread or not because I didn't make the thread..you did.
You can call me a joke if you want but I didn't make this dumbass thread.
Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pallu Project
Raven Overdose said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Well, that is your opinion, as I created this thread for MY amusement, I seem to not care for the others in this situation. You however seem to like arguing silly facts. This is the worst thread I have ever seen personally, but the name alone was enough to make me laugh. I am sure it has made others laugh. It was it's only purpose, you don't need to post to laugh. So shove off, or get a sense of humor. Both would be good to, I would be happy to never have a debate with you. Your simply displeased with everything so I've noticed."
It's not opinion it's fact.Forums is for us to share our idea with each other not to share and idea amongst yourself which you already know because your you.I don't like arguing silly anything.The thread sucks.Case Closed.The proof is in the responses.I have a sense of humor..this isn't funny to me.If you never want to debate with me I would assume it's because your a coward and you know your going to get owned."
Can you run that thing by me again? You know.. the opinion thing. You seem to have contradicted yourself there. I am again amused. I must thank you for this one. I like to be amused.
Raven Overdose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Raven Overdose
Pallu Project said:
"Raven Overdose said:
"Pallu Project said:
It's not opinion it's fact.Forums is for us to share our idea with each other not to share and idea amongst yourself which you already know because your you.I don't like arguing silly anything.The thread sucks.Case Closed.The proof is in the responses.I have a sense of humor..this isn't funny to me.If you never want to debate with me I would assume it's because your a coward and you know your going to get owned."
Can you run that thing by me again? You know.. the opinion thing. You seem to have contradicted yourself there. I am again amused. I must thank you for this one. I like to be amused."
Your retarded..."Worst thread ever was my opinion"...not the other post.
Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pallu Project
Raven Overdose said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Raven Overdose said:
"Pallu Project said:
Can you run that thing by me again? You know.. the opinion thing. You seem to have contradicted yourself there. I am again amused. I must thank you for this one. I like to be amused."
Your retarded..."Worst thread ever was my opinion"...not the other post."
Should I highlight the entire post for it to stand out? This post is a really big version of your first.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ferro Vida

OH MY GOD! This thread should have called "Pallu Project vs. Raven Overdose!"

And for the record, I found the title both shocking and mildly ammusing

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ego
Raven Overdose said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Owned, good term. Uh, no I wish not to debate with you simply because you cannot get the idea of, I DID share and idea, as I thought it was funny. A thought is also seen as an idea. My general Idea was "Perhaps others will find this funny." A few openly did. You however did not, so again I see no purpose for your being here. I don't see the point in arguing with someone who will not look at the idea of "Maybe others enjoy this." I hate many things, but others enjoy them so they can have that. I enjoyed this joke and I enjoy you, the joke that your making yourself out to be.

Again, yes this thread sucks. But it is FUNNY. The title is a gag, as stated in the first post. I am sure after reading the first post one would see it to be simply a gag, if not from the title. Go have some fun elsewhere. As you obviously are not having fun here. My fun is up as well, such I am gone. Bye Raven."
Your making more out of this than you have to.If you think this thread is worth more credit than I'm giving it that is for the people of the forum to decide....not you.If you think something is funny and nobody agrees then that isn't my fault..all i'm saying is the battle threads have enough random crap in them for someone to be making a thread that isn't even a real battle.There is no point of debating with me because this is my opinion..when I state my opinion I don't have to worry about whether everyone else likes the thread or not because I didn't make the thread..you did.
You can call me a joke if you want but I didn't make this dumbass thread.
"

we all have our own opinions and as opinions, are and always have been personal thought process of the indidual. he says it's funny and he say it isn't. it's just an opinion. as for sharing it... this could have easily been posted up onto the off topic board, but who am i to uphold rules on this site.

now, if i were to lend in my little 2 cents into the subjuct. r-kelly sucks. his music sucks and so does he... that's just my opinion though. but fact has it; that he's a dumb idiot regardless posting up pissing videos on gils faces. that's just one stupid ass dude. now that's fact which upholds my opinion and makes it stand tall.

r-kelly sucks!

dave chapple is funny though. i'm glad he made those parodies just to make fun of that moron.