Ripster and Tigress VS Killer Croc and Mystique

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

For my first battle today, Ripster from Street Sharks and Tigress from the Kung Fu Panda franchise take on Killer Croc from DC Comics and Mystique from Marvel Comics! Note well the following...Killer Croc does NOT have that stupid jobber aura. He is his true, tough, challenging self in every way for this fight. Neither side has prepped, but morals do apply, and Mystique does have a blaster and a knife for her weapons. The fight takes place in a soccer field stadium and, aptly, Ripster is taking on Croc while Tigress is taking on Mystique. Who will win this two-on-two? The heroes or the villains?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Tigress would beat the brakes off of Mystique!! She was faster then even wolverine, She perfected her punches by pounding on really hard surfaces for more then nine years I believe, That shape shifting ability won't work on someone who could sniff you out, she can also see in the dark and if she decides to you her fangs or claws. I don't remember much about the sharks, only that they can burrow through concrete and bite threw solid steel. Croc looses then, as strong as he is he can still be hurt physically by human level charecters.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Team 1. Tigress beats Lord Jobber and then beat Mystique.