-Genjutsu is allowed and works

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Sy8000  Online

Sasuke solos. Swap him with Rinnegan Obito or someone like that.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

assume solo stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: really? I was going to do that, but he hasnt really displayed rinnegan abilities, aside from the outer path.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sy8000  Online

@highaccuser: really? I was going to do that, but he hasnt really displayed rinnegan abilities, aside from the outer path.

The Outer Path is all he'd need as long as he has his Jinchuriki Paths.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke slaughters, solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: if I added him, I would remove kamui because it would one shot anybody with a solid hit, and he hasn't displayd enough to prove he can go toe to toe with these guys without his paths (which I'm not allowing) or kamui

But I will remove sasuke

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sy8000  Online

@highaccuser: if I added him, I would remove kamui because it would one shot anybody with a solid hit, and he hasn't displayd enough to prove he can go toe to toe with these guys without his paths (which I'm not allowing) or kamui

But I will remove sasuke

But he's not fast enough to tag Ichigo or Aizen...if you take away the paths and Kamui he becomes very useless. I think they could beat him and the paths by either one-shotting them before they transform or sealing them. Even if they do transform they might just be too slow to be a threat to Ichigo or Aizen although I guess they'd need to find a way to tag Obito if they can't blitz him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sy8000  Online

Bleach team probably wins now with Pain and Nagato being out of their league.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rinnegan team.

Ligghtseed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach team, any of them could arguably solo.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yammamoto uses ryujin jakka - no more naruto guys cause they all dead. Yamma has shown his flames are very power when he "sealed" aizen gin and tousen inside a flame cocoon of sorts.(whether this is true idk cause aizen showed he could handle all captains easy difficulty.)

in my opinion aizen and yamma have it easy solo'ing since they have are masters of reiatsu detection so they will be able to sense where the naruto team is making putting them dne as easy as finding and killing them(yamma - bankai DoT = hot enough to threaten destroying seireitei) whereas all aizen does is use one of his many OP abilities to solo ( instant teleportation, black hole hado 90 and his wing nukes then when he gets to madara and he somehow manages to hurt him aizen simply super regens and evolves so gg.

only madara is a threat and i still dnt buy that FGT ichigo will be beat by him simply cause FGT ichigo managed to tank the pressure of a hado 90 with full incantation from a transcendant being and break it with 0 dmg taken so anything madara has shown <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< hado 90 from aizen. FGT ichigo will tank shots from madara easy and may even kill him in a sustained battle since it is shown he can be killed when he thought guys attack might have got him.

bleach team wins easy - medium difficulty based on who gets madara.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I see no sasuke listed. also bleach team stomps. fraggor spam. black coffins. mountain level shockwaves... yamaji bankai. lol ...too much versatility long range and aoe...

R team needs to be up close to use most of their effective techs. bleach team can simply spam. also inb4 nlf on rennigan absorption...

jeeze what's with the stomp threads.

aizen is immortal also kyoka suigetsu 1 shots. I'm begging to believe this place is worse than naruto forums

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara solos.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sy8000  Online
kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Sasuke was in the thread but got edited out.

I was wonder why people said that.

Yama solos kinda depends on how he takes the fight and if the other team doesn't do somethings. Aizen and Ichigo no comment. So 2 Nagatos?

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with sasuke aizen solo stomps.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: aizen spams 6x fraggorz everywhere forcing them to play defenses. he can spam them just by lobbing. flight teliportation and kyoka suigetsu hx. he's a monster. hashi looks at aizens sword gg .... bleach too much aoe. fire power mobility speed long range ... no contest

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shinjiro

-Genjutsu is allowed and works

Then why you open the thread? Madara solos via Genjutsu.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: aizen spams 6x fraggorz everywhere forcing them to play defenses. he can spam them just by lobbing. flight teliportation and kyoka suigetsu hx. he's a monster. hashi looks at aizens sword gg .... bleach too much aoe. fire power mobility speed long range ... no contest

What Hashi? There's 6 paths of Pain, Nagato, and Madara.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hulkage

Lol Madara with the solo stomp

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@kingogkings777: sorry wrong thread. ummm still aizen spams 6x fraggorz all day long and stays outta range. simple

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rinnegan team. Madara could solo.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara solos.

Limbo kills Ichigo and Yamamoto. Aizen gets sealed in Chibaku Tensei.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: That plus genjutsu, limbo, precog, Speed Blitz, absorption, Susanoo, gedo mazou, etc

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Limbo is it like souls/afterlife things that replace him when he's in danger?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hulkage

@kingogkings777: no they are clones that exist inbetween dimensions and can attack on the physical realm

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara solos.

Limbo kills Ichigo and Yamamoto. Aizen gets sealed in Chibaku Tensei.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Sy8000  Online

@hulkage said:

@kingogkings777: That plus genjutsu, limbo, precog, Speed Blitz, absorption, Susanoo, gedo mazou, etc

I don't think he's as fast as Ichigo or Aizen personally.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hulkage

@highaccuser: He blitzed sage mode Hashirama and moved faster than Sasuke could react to

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Sy8000  Online

@hulkage said:

@highaccuser: He blitzed sage mode Hashirama and moved faster than Sasuke could react to

Hashirama was immobilized and couldn't move a muscle by his own admission. And he doesn't have speed feats on par with Ichigo or Aizen to begin with. He didn't move faster than Sasuke could react just outpaced him and needed to let Sasuke stab him through the arm just to get him in a bad position. And honestly Sasuke's as fast as Grimmjow at best, nowhere near these two.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

Hashirama was immobilized and couldn't move a muscle by his own admission. And he doesn't have speed feats on par with Ichigo or Aizen to begin with. He didn't move faster than Sasuke could react just outpaced him and needed to let Sasuke stab him through the arm just to get him in a bad position. And honestly Sasuke's as fast as Grimmjow at best, nowhere near these two.

Sasuke has teleportation which can blitz most of Bleach characters, Tobirama could make a crater inside Uchiha's hideout with a mere one finger, even though the writer did not show their speed with blur, blitz, etc, he said that it would be actually blur but somehow he didn't want to do that. Naruto> Bleach in terms of speed.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By terry2012

Rinnegan Squad.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:
@highaccuser said:
@hulkage said:

Sasuke has teleportation which can blitz most of Bleach characters, Tobirama could make a crater inside Uchiha's hideout with a mere one finger, even though the writer did not show their speed with blur, blitz, etc, he said that it would be actually blur but somehow he didn't want to do that. Naruto> Bleach in terms of speed.

That's not really impressive compared to Bleach. The teleportation on the other hand is. Question what chapters did it show? I know there was Sakura and the sword being teleported by anything else I can't remember.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ValarMelkor

Honestly Madara solos.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:
@highaccuser said:
@hulkage said:

That's not really impressive compared to Bleach. The teleportation on the other hand is. Question what chapters did it show? I know there was Sakura and the sword being teleported by anything else I can't remember.

Yeah, considering the fact many of Bleach fans are saying "wins via soul crush, etc" in fact Naruto characters especially top-god tier could do that even more powerful than Bleach characters.

No Caption Provided

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team N - limbo is enough

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kingogkings777:

Question what chapters did it show? I know there was Sakura and the sword being teleported by anything else I can't remember.

1)

No Caption Provided

2) Teleports behind Naruto:

3) Dodges an attack from Madara via teleportation:

4) Teleports himself and Susanoo in the midst of Naruto and his clones:

5) Teleports Kaguya in between him and Naruto:

No Caption Provided

6) Such attacks will be nearly impossible to dodge since Sasuke can teleport his opponent within his attacks range... after using them.

7)Switching places with the target:

He also teleported in Gaiden:

No Caption Provided

He can teleport into Kaguya's dimension too:

No Caption Provided

(All scans outside of the last two are credited to Mudamudamuda.)

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Yamamoto goes bankai he solos, if not Team Rinnegan.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sy8000  Online

@andr413 said:

The version of Sasuke we're talking about didn't have teleportation. How is making a crater a speed feat? And I just think Bleach had more high end speed feats earlier on, nothing about art. Honestly Madara's best speed feat is blitzing Sage Mode Naruto but he's not as fast as Vizard Ichigo, who both Aizen and this version of Ichigo can easily blitz.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bankai Yamamoto is easily on Madara's level lmao 5-10x stronger than shikai self and this is him just flexing his reiatsu in shikai.

PS is Madara's strongest tech, nothing is casual about it.

No Caption Provided

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

The version of Sasuke we're talking about didn't have teleportation. How is making a crater a speed feat? And I just think Bleach had more high end speed feats earlier on, nothing about art. Honestly Madara's best speed feat is blitzing Sage Mode Naruto but he's not as fast as Vizard Ichigo, who both Aizen and this version of Ichigo can easily blitz.

No Caption Provided

Might Guy with 8-gates activated distorted the space as stated by Madara himself which capable to blitz shinobi alliance and keep up wiith 7-Gates Guy.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Sy8000  Online

@andr413: That's not the version of Madara we're talking about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413:Lol, i SPECIFIED its sage mode madara with rinnegan, i'm not stupid enough to make it Juudara, he would solo

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hulkage

@highaccuser: When Madara stabbed Sasuke he moved faster than be could react even though he had him EMS activated.