Rider (Iskandar) vs Berserker (Heracles)

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

These two Servants, Iskandar and Heracles, are going toe to toe with eachother.

Full strength

In character

no prep

no knowledge

Infinite prana

Fight to the death

Start 100 feet appart on the bridge where Iskandar fought Gilgamesh

Who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Rider has about 12 or more A-rank Noble Phantasms, he eventually loses.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@synchronized_123: Basically this. The only reason Berserker loses is because Gilgamesh is unique suited to fight him with the Gate of Babylon. Hercules trounced any other servant 1v1 more or less

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: @fallschirmjager: Well, I'd say Rider has quite the army of Servants in his Ionian Hetairoi, so there'll most likely be Servants with A rank or higher Noble Phantasms in it

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: @fallschirmjager: Well, I'd say Rider has quite the army of Servants in his Ionian Hetairoi, so there'll most likely be Servants with A rank or higher Noble Phantasms in it

There's nothing really to found that on. Even if all his Generals have A rank attacks (which is a big if) there still isn't 12 notable ones.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I'd wager that Excalibur and Ea can wipe off all his lives in one strike.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Berserker stomps, only Gil can defeat Hercules with God hand, FSN Archer might also pull it off with enough prana, other than that there's no way to kill him permanently.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By synchronized_123

@fallschirmjager: No, A rank attacks are all that are needed to take a life from Heracles. How did you expect Rin to blow off his head with her gems when she clearly has no NP of her own?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@synchronized_123 said:

@fallschirmjager: I'd wager that Excalibur and Ea can wipe off all his lives in one strike.

It doesn't work like that. He becomes immune to the attack the killed him as soon as it takes a life. The reason Gilgamesh beat him so easily is because Gate of Babylon gives him access to nigh-infinite Noble Phantasms.

Unlimited Blade Works works simliar to Gate of Bablyon. It projects Phantasms faster, but since they're copies and not true ones, they're weaker. Therefore Archer lacked the raw power to put Berseker down and only took like 5 or 6 lives.

Rin's attacks did nothing to Berserker.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By synchronized_123

@fallschirmjager: No, I'm pretty sure it would. Caliburn offed 7 lives from Beserker.

No, it's said that she did took off a life from him with her gems.

SpeedingStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arathorn_ii: it depends on the quality of iskanders heroic spirit soldiers, if between all 10' of thousands of them they have 13 ways to kill beserker they'll kill him. I think it was only explained in one of the fate games so i dont know if that nerfed it to make it less op but they all dont have classes or np's so they might be useless against him. that said in the first f/sn rin did kill beserker once and if that means normal attacks work than yeah they'll destroy him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8230483a7ac
deactivated-5e8230483a7ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Berserker absolutely eviscerates him.

His Chariot would only take out a maximum of seven lives if we're being generous, since it's the same rank as Caliburn.

Rider's Reality Marble is useless since all of the Servants inside are without rankings of their own, and thus God Hand would outright ignore them.

Edit: Wait, they have unlimited mana? Iskandar's Army actually becomes relevant provided Berserker doesn't just outright blitz him from the get-go. If Rider can activate it in time, Berserker gets overwhelmed by ten thousand Noble Phantasms.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if ionion hetorai has more than 12 heroic spirits with a-rank noble phantasms, they might be able to beat heracles, for now iskandar gets low diffed.