Riddick vs Wolverine (Different Type Of Battle)

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1- Wolverine has no adamantium or healing factor. Battle takes place at night. Takes place on the planet from the movie Pitch Black. Riddick and Wolverine are hunting each other who wins.

Round 2- Wolverine has adamantium and his healing factor. Battles takes place at night. Riddick has a healing factor for this battle and adamantium knives.

Battles are won by KO or death.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rolldestroyer

R1: Riddick, he's the better fighter IMO

R2: wolverine, with his healing factor and adamntium claws wolverine should be able to win, his claws were powerful enough to take down a chopper.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine in both rounds. Though, round one will be a close fight. Even without his healing factor, he still has over a hundred years of combat experience. And, is regarded as one of the best martial-artists in the Marvel Universe; he just over-relies on his HF and allows himself to cut loose, seemingly without thought towards self preservation. Without his HF, Logan will have to focus more on strategy and tactics, which he has shown to be more than capable of doing. Round two, with HF...is a pretty big stomp, IMO, even with the Adamantium daggers. Logan's adamantium skeleton will give him a huge edge in durability.

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

Wolverine in both rounds. Though, round one will be a close fight. Even without his healing factor, he still has over a hundred years of combat experience. And, is regarded as one of the best martial-artists in the Marvel Universe; he just over-relies on his HF and allows himself to cut loose, seemingly without thought towards self preservation. Without his HF, Logan will have to focus more on strategy and tactics, which he has shown to be more than capable of doing. Round two, with HF...is a pretty big stomp, IMO, even with the Adamantium daggers. Logan's adamantium skeleton will give him a huge edge in durability.

Movie Wolverine is not the best martial artist and he's only live for like 200 years.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddock both rounds, movie version of riddock appeared to be > movie version of wolverine.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic said:

@nerdork said:

Movie Wolverine is not the best martial artist and he's only live for like 200 years.

It doesn’t say Movie version, simply has the picture (and we have all seen on battle threads how the picture doesn’t necessarily reflect the version), and unless it is specifically indicated in the OP, I always go with the comic-book version. If that is an option…

…but, yes, if this is, in fact, the movie versions; Wolverine would lose in the 1st, and possibly even lose in the second from incapacitation. Movie Riddick makes Movie Wolverine look like a Jubilee.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic said:

@nerdork said:

So has the comic wolverine

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

It doesn’t say Movie version, simply has the picture (and we have all seen on battle threads how the picture doesn’t necessarily reflect the version), and unless it is specifically indicated in the OP, I always go with the comic-book version. If that is an option…

…but, yes, if this is, in fact, the movie versions; Wolverine would lose in the 1st, and possibly even lose in the second from incapacitation. Movie Riddick makes Movie Wolverine look like a Jubilee.

Based on the battle forum rules, (unless changed), all characters are based on picture version unless otherwise stated in the OP. Just like all locations are assumed to be in time square at something like 10' starting distance if not specified by the OP. If nothing is specified in the OP then it falls into a scenario that comicvine assumes for us ... thus the reason for people wanting detailed battle threads.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

Based on the battle forum rules, (unless changed), all characters are based on picture version unless otherwise stated in the OP. Just like all locations are assumed to be in time square at something like 10' starting distance if not specified by the OP. If nothing is specified in the OP then it falls into a scenario that comicvine assumes for us ... thus the reason for people wanting detailed battle threads.

Sounds good

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By never give up

It's movie versions.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@celtic: i think movie wolvie has been alive longer than comic wolvie

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic: i think movie wolvie has been alive longer than comic wolvie

he was born in 1845

Comic Wolverine was also around the same time

http://marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_%28James_Howlett%29

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic: i though comic wolvie was born in the 1880's..... where it was implied that movie wolvie was born decades before the civil war.

Avatar image for oblivions_child
Oblivions_Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Not really sure how this really qualifies as a different type of battle.

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By celtic

@hyperlight: nope I checked the links myself Comic Wolverine was born in the early 1880's I believe, even if I'm wrong (which I probably am) Movie Wolverine shows much less skill than his comic version despite the age gap .

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic: isnt that what i said?

and he does show much less skill..

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers