Riddick vs V

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Riddick has a bowie knife and a metal pipe.

V has two throwing knives and a sword.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick throws a knife through V's eye

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

V, better durability & healing.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eisenfauste

@lukehero: Won't help him when a knife is in his head...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: That's very true: I think V's strategy will be to stand there and not move to try and block or dodge it. :D

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

V, better durability & healing.

What?

Whats v's best durability/healing feat?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mickey-mouse

@those_eyes: I believe in the movie they did some weird science experiment on him or something. He had incredible damage soak. Keep in mind when I say healing, I don't mean IE: Wolverine. I just mean he seems to be able to take a lot of damage and punishment and keep on going.

So I'll rephrase it and just say damage soak.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Riddick has amazing damage soak as well. He was taking full powered hits from the Necromongers, which is more powerful than anything V faced.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Riddick has amazing damage soak as well. He was taking full powered hits from the Necromongers, which is more powerful than anything V faced.

That and in the most recent riddick movie he fell off of a cliff and rubble/boulders were ontop of him and all the damage he had was a broken leg that was healed within days after he snapped the bone back in place.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mickey-mouse

@those_eyes said:

@randomsid said:

That and in the most recent riddick movie he fell off of a cliff and rubble/boulders were ontop of him and all the damage he had was a broken leg that was healed within days after he snapped the bone back in place.

None of that really matters in this fight, that's blunt force damage. Being hit by a Necromonger and failing off a cliff are both forms of Blunt Force Trama. This is a knife fight. And while V can't punch as hard as a Necromanger that hardly matters at all: he has 2 knives & a sword. Meaning he will be going for piercing, cutting, and slashing attacks. Not blunt force damage. He can still stab, cut, and slash Riddick to Death. On the other hand V clearly has the more impressive piercing damage soak. Riddicks best bet would be to actually use the metal pipe not the knife. Even if Riddick does use the pipe though V should be able to dodge the majority of his attacks and stab riddick.

V Wins. 7/10

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RandomSid82

@lukehero: Does V have some form of heightened agility? It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but I don't remember him having that. Cause Riddick does. So if he doesn't I fail to see how V is going to even hit him. Oh, and Riddick has been hit with cutting and stabbing weapons before and kept fighting with no problems.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V FTW

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick takes this pretty handily

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: V is clearly faster. And while Riddick has the feats vs the fast Necromancers and reacting to them. It doesn't mean he is faster. Think of it as Deadshot can react to speedsters, but he his actual muscles can't move faster than most peak humans.

As far as agility goes, it hardly matters when V can close the distance before he can try something.

Oh, and Riddick has been hit with cutting and stabbing weapons before and kept fighting with no problems.

Well no one assumes he's gonna be one shot. V often goes for throat slits and deep stabs. They are most likely going to keep stabbing and cutting each other, in which V still wins. V has shot with high powered hand guns multiple times and then blitz all of the armed, trained security forces before they could so much as reload.

As much as I like Riddick this is basically a war of stab & slash in which V has the better feats.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RandomSid82

@lukehero: I'm sorry, I'm not seeing V's "better feats". Riddick took on and killed the Lord Marshal despite him being much faster(looks about as fast as quicksilver). He has taken energy shots from their guns and got back up. He was left out on a planet in the sun when that same sun was setting the planet on fire everywhere it reached the ground and he lived through that. He has taken on alien creatures and come out on top every single time. He has taken on multiple enemies many times and come out on top(usually without a scratch on him). Where are V's better feats? And it isn't hard to blitz people while they are reloading.

Loading Video...

Also, I don't see any blood, so unless he is not human he must be wearing a Kevlar suit. That significantly lessens the impressiveness of the scene.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By those_eyes

@lukehero said:

@those_eyes said:

@randomsid said:

None of that really matters in this fight, that's blunt force damage. Being hit by a Necromonger and failing off a cliff are both forms of Blunt Force Trama. This is a knife fight. And while V can't punch as hard as a Necromanger that hardly matters at all: he has 2 knives & a sword. Meaning he will be going for piercing, cutting, and slashing attacks. Not blunt force damage. He can still stab, cut, and slash Riddick to Death. On the other hand V clearly has the more impressive piercing damage soak. Riddicks best bet would be to actually use the metal pipe not the knife. Even if Riddick does use the pipe though V should be able to dodge the majority of his attacks and stab riddick.

V Wins. 7/10

How does that matter unless V's stabbing damage soak is enough to keep him going through having his heart or brain or any major organs stabbed?

Also i dont think v's stabbing soak is much better than riddicks. Riddick can take some stabbing.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:

Killing Lord Marshall is damn near meaningless since there is the heavy context of Lord Marshall was dealing with mutiple threats.

Better feat? Uhh This. Show me Riddick getting pierced repeatedly and then blitzing a large group of people.

Loading Video...

He has taken energy shots from their guns and got back up. He was left out on a planet in the sun when that same sun was setting the planet on fire everywhere it reached the ground and he lived through that. He has taken on alien creatures and come out on top every single time. He has taken on multiple enemies many times and come out on top(usually without a scratch on him). Where are V's better feats? And it isn't hard to blitz people while they are reloading unless maybe they have a speedloader.

Energy Blast:

Good thing V is attacking him with a Knife & Sword...not a laser gun.

Sun & Fire:

Good thing V is attacking him with a Knife & Sword...not a blow torch.

Alien Creature:

Good thing V isn't an alien creature.

Multiple Enemies :

V took out multiple enemies as well.

Not hard to blitz people? The movie litterally made a point to show V's speed and has waves of speed coming off of his motions.

Alright: Time to agree to disagree. Peace.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: He got shot to hell, and yes some of those bullets had to hit vital organ tissue.

Hollah. At this point, we're all going to have to agree to disagree nothing I have seen from Riddick is gonna change my mind & it's clear I'm not gonna change yours. :D

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RandomSid82

@lukehero: I already addressed that scene. Going by the fact that there was literally NO blood when he was shot he wasn't "pierced" at all. He was wearing a Kevlar suit. And I'll give you that energy weapons and the sun and fire aren't piercing(though they can be much more damaging), but most of the alien creatures Riddick fought DID have piercing and slashing damage.

Yes, V was fast(according to that scene) but it isn't nearly as fast as the Lord Marshal was and Riddick was reacting to him. I don't see V hitting Riddick very often, if at all. And even when he does, Riddick has slashing and stabbing damage soak as well. That's fine if you want to agree to disagree. I've made my point and I have to leave for work in a few minutes anyway.

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:

That's fine if you want to agree to disagree. I've made my point and I have to leave for work in a few minutes anyway.

Cool. Thumbs Up. See you in other threads!!!

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick handily.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: wanna do a cav? you can rep v and ill rep riddick? Nothing out of ill will since i like you. But if you dont want to ill understand.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: A CAV? On this. No thanks. I don't even find either character to be all that interesting.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By those_eyes

@lukehero said:

@those_eyes: A CAV? On this. No thanks. I don't even find either character to be all that interesting.

No Caption Provided

well..alright.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Riddick

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points