Riddick vs. Predator

methbuster167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The most dangerous man in the galaxy vs the most powerful hunters in the galaxy.

Riddick has gotten his energy/furyan mark/thing,and has every melee weapon he's ever been portrayed with.

Predator is Recently blooded, has a weak plasma cannon, takes twice as long as normal cannon to recharge its blasts. Has wrist blades, but they can't flip like Celtics could. Has shrurikens and smart-spear, invisibility and biomask.

Fight takes place in a NY subway tunnel wide enough for 2 rail cars side by side, electricity is off, so no electrified rails,and no lights

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

methbuster167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I meant to edit it out that predator doesn't get his plasma cannon, It won't let me edit it for some reason...

CORRECTION

Predator does not get plasma cannon

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@methbuster167: thats fine, but I still think Smiley wins. They hunt Xenomorphs to train. I dont think Riddick can compete with that type of training. Riddick, to me, is only a little bit better than Arnold as a Special Forces leader. I see what you did with the dark enviroment, but the only reason Arnold won was cuz he used his area as weapons. He cant do that here. Riddick still gets decent equipment but Smiley is just dangerous

methbuster167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By methbuster167

@boschepg: yea but don't forget, both Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Glover beat the predators, and riddick is far more dangerous than both of them

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yajuta's are an entire species It literally all depends on the Predator's experience,class system, skill and strength

methbuster167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea, but it's a recently blooded predator. It survived its first hunt, gave itself the mark and everything. It's not a veteran, like the ancient predator lol. But it's still a dangerous one. Not a Youngblood on its first hunt. It has some experience, but not that much

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@methbuster167: And in AVP 3 a recently blooded young Dark Predator was capable of taking out whole hordes of colonial marines,xenomorphs, and androids.Defeated a very large and powerful Predalien, that was capable of surviving in lava.He also retrieved the mask of an ancient elder that layed dormant for 1000s of years in Yajuta ruins.He returned back to his people as a leader,while the other Young Predators were killed off.

This was literally the first mission the Dark Predator was on.

It literally all depends on the Predator.

No Caption Provided

I doubt most Elder Predators can match the Dark Predators achievements in an entire life time.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

If a human commando and a middle-aged Black man beat the Predator, I'm pretty sure Riddick would do far worse esp. if it's the film version he's fighting.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By green_skaar

Assuming these are movie versions, Riddick. He's just too fast and furious for Predator.

Evilbeavers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a question.

Since the battle is taking place in a place without light. Would that not make the predators cloaking nearly undetectable? The only way its showed (in the movies) is due to the light refraction and this is taking place in an area sans any light.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilbeavers: Riddick can see in the dark arguably better than in the light.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

Depends, Clan Leaders are on another level, Elite is doable but unlikely. Riddick stomps movie versions like there is no tomorrow.

Evilbeavers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that Riddick can see in the dark, but the Predators Cloaking is bending light and only noticeable when light is refracted off of it. Would the complete lack of light cause the predator to be completely invisible? If so would Riddick be able to sense him without seeing him?