Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gambit474

Riddick vs Dredd..who would win?

Location: Ma-Ma's hideout,abandoned except for Riddick and Dredd

Gear: Their usual gear from both films..however if Dredd runs out of ammo he will not be able to find more

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Joygirl

Give specs (morals/location/equipment/etc.)

Leaning towards Dredd though.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredd because of firepower

but it just depends on the situation and gear

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Riddick. Dude took out one of those....things...in pitch black.

With a knife.

Completely bad assed. Imagine what he could do to Dredd with gear and weapons.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooooh, Nice one. :)

If Riddick can cut power to the lights, and use stealth to the fullest, I'd say he's got this match handled. Dredd unquestionably has the range and firepower advantage, and the flash of one of those stun grenades could really mess up Riddick's vision, but up close with a shiv, Riddick has a clear advantage.

It could really go either way depending on the exact circumstances, but I'm gonna go with Dredd for the narrow majority, 6/10. If using stealth to the fullest, Riddick's going to take a few rounds handily, but Dredd is better armed and equipped overall.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried updating it some since it wasn't very specific

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By never give up

Riddick. Don't see Dredd winning this at all lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

Dredd wins hands down with range. Riddick wins hands down with H2H.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree completely Candence. Dredd can kill Riddick at a distance..up close he gets fked.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Without prior knowledge I'd say Riddick in a close fight.

With prior knowledge, Dredd possibly speedblitzes via stun grenade.

Magic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick because he can utilise his environment very well and doesn't need much to take on enemies. Dredd however has the much better gear and if Riddick loses the element of surprise, H2H Riddick may have the slight advantage but it will still be a darn close fight. If Dredd gets jumped however, the fight is over before it even began.

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Dredd. He's been cloned from a guy who was the blueprint for handling guys like Riddick. Then trained from birth to take down guys like Riddick. Dredd is Riddick's worst nightmare. 'Dredd 3D' had a small budget. The fight h2h fight scene(s) were terse due to that. So I reckon Dredd's H2H feats in comics can be used fairly here.

Dredd has mighty, mighty (though a different approach to Riddick's) H2H skills. I also reckon he's physically stronger. Riddick does have the drop on him in speed but Dredd is armored up and pretty fast himself. He could take and avoid/deflect/soak a knife attacks with his daystick. People also forget that he also has boot knife and is pretty damn handy with it too. Though that's admittedly, not good enough to take Riddick with majority in a pure W2W fight. It's enough in the majority of the possible close combat scenarios for Dredd to get his lawgiver and shoot Riddick dead.

Let me put it this way. Those things in Pitch Black? You think Dredd couldn't have killed one those things the way Riddick did? Judge Dredd??

So I don't think that Riddick has all that much of an advantage over Dredd in terms of martial abilities, ultimately. I also think he's considerably smarter than Riddick and he definitely has better tactical knowledge. If Dredd manages to track him and gets him in his sights? He will tag Riddick undoubtedly (he's a deadeye shot) and depending on what ammo's loaded. He could one-shot him right there or at least critically injure him. Then Dredd would just win eventually.

Riddick is good. I'm not disputing that at all. I just think Dredd would send him packing to the qubes or more probably, resyk. People like Riddick are his job.

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hit_monkey: I clearly don't know anything about riddick..judge dress struggles to take down the baddies he fights like the thugs when riddick can take 20 using fighting skills and stealth no weapons unlike judge dredd

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an awesome fight and I don't think Riddick is going to be able to sneak around thin hallways without many places to ambush from. Sure, it is possible but I am going with Dredd on this one. Dude packs too much firepower and is a master strategist as well. 1v1 without weapons Dredd goes down fast, he isn't nearly as physically powerful, fast nor skilled as Riddick. But, that don't mean jack $$it to Dredd...he will shoot Riddick in the throat at 100 paces.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick wins via jumping back and launching a knife into dredds skull

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@omniawesomeness: Comic book Dredd can take down henchmen just as quickly as Riddick. Lawgiver or not. He just does it differently. The Riddick from CoR had an considerable h2h upgrade for that movie. Out with that, in Pitch Black. He found it difficult to take down Johns. 1 junkie Merc. I really don't think that Riddick has better indisputably better H2H than Dredd.

He's also got far better gear in this battle. Lawgiver with a variety of ammunition, flashbang/smoke grenades and tactical armour. If Riddick was to win this. It would be a seriously uphill struggle.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Riddick wins via jumping back and launching a knife into dredds skull

Bulletproof helmet

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredd

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Dredd wasn't impressive at all.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dredd wins hands down with range. Riddick wins hands down with H2H.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus Doesn't cover mouth and Riddick is accurate enough to hit him. And majority of Dredd's sensors might not work, seeing as Riddick can drop his heart beat well below 1 beat a minute.

PrincessVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrincessVenus

@hit_monkey said:, in Pitch Black. He found it difficult to take down Johns. 1 junkie Merc. I really don't think that Riddick has better indisputably better H2H than Dredd.

1. Johns was Not a Junkie - he had nerve damage because Riddick had stabbed a Shiv into his Spinal-Cord

2. Riddick was never able to beat Johns in a fight - this isn't because Riddick sucks as a fighter.

Johns stalemated Riddick in their first fight, and then beat Riddick fair and square (when Riddick stabbed him from behind with a shiv) before the events of Pitch Black.

Johns was able to beat Riddick in fights multiple times - because Johns was an elite Mercenary and Bounty Hunter - he is one of the deadliest characters in the Riddick Universe.

Johns would be more than a match for any peak-human Street Brawler.

Johns was highly deadly and him beating Riddick isn't because Riddick sucks - it's because Johns was that deadly.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick hands down no questions asked

OPmailer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree completely Candence. Dredd can kill Riddick at a distance..up close he gets fked.

which Dredd is this?