• 64 results
zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zill0678

Cap made the elivator scene in winter soldier look simple but let's see how someone more human does.

Riddick gets on the elevator and the same sequence plays out till they star fighting as it did for cap.

Riddick has two 6inch balanced knives.

The crew has 2 magnetic cuffs and 3 tazer Battons

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who cares

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm I like this scenario.

Honestly I don't think Riddick could replicate what Cap did in this scenario. He lacks the physical strength that Cap has. Riddick's greatest weapon is his stealth. Sure he's good at H2H and weapon handling but that won't save him here, IMO. Cap was only able to succeed due to his superior physical strength and reflexes courtesy of his super serum.

So, all in all, I'd say Riddick would get subdued by the team.

who cares

Seriously, you have nothing better to do? No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to log in and post here. So either contribute or GTFO.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678 said:

Cap made the elivator scene in winter soldier look simple but let's see how someone more human does.

Rid dock gets on the elevator and the same sequence plays out till they star fighting as it did for cap.

Riddick has two 6inch balanced knives.

The crew has 2 magnetic cuffs and 3 tazer Battons

But Riddick isnt human. There isn't anything human about his stats.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick gets put down

and did anyone see that last Riddick movie man that movie sucked

Mongoose

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: true he is furian. But he regular fights humans and some are on par with riddick making him more human than cap is in terms of ability.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would put up one hell of a fight but go down.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick is gonna win this. He tears through all of them with the blades, he's fast enough and skilled to put them all down in the span of seconds.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick loses.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i can see him winning the elevator, but getting captured right after since he couldn't jump out and live.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678 said:

@enemybird: true he is furian. But he regular fights humans and some are on par with riddick making him more human than cap is in terms of ability.

Who?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hatemalingsia

Riddick.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Chimeroid

@zill0678 said:

He regurarly kills regular humans. But he fought aliens and Necros as well. he is a beast. Unlike Cap he would go for the kill against them in that elevator and small knives actually bring a lot to the table in a crowded elevator. He would only need 1 move per person.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan:

Honestly I don't think Riddick could replicate what Cap did in this scenario. He lacks the physical strength that Cap has. Riddick's greatest weapon is his stealth. Sure he's good at H2H and weapon handling but that won't save him here, IMO. Cap was only able to succeed due to his superior physical strength and reflexes courtesy of his super serum.

Riddick takes them out, he has faster reflexes than cap (rushed an entire room full of people with automatic weapons and managed to dodge all of the bullets fired.) I see him cutting them all to bits, cap is stronger of course which is a big reason in him taking them out (he was able to knock them out easily) but Riddick has his knives so he will be able to put them down in one well placed slash each.

While being swarmed and choked against the side wall of the elevator caps arms were completely free for a good amount of time before the magnets got attached, I feel like riddick would have killed at least 4 of them in that time period.

Riddick takes this, for sure. Too fast, too skilled and too badass to lose this fight.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@chimeroid said:
@zill0678 said:

He regurarly kills regular humans. But he fought aliens and Necros as well. he is a beast. Unlike Cap he would go for the kill against them in that elevator and small knives actually bring a lot to the table in a crowded elevator. He would only need 1 move per person.

Exactly, Riddick knows the exact two ribs to go through to get the most deadly slash on the heart (as well as other knowledge on the best places to kill and maim, the ribs are just an example to show how knowledgeable he is.) All he needs to do is slash or pierce someone once and they're dead. His knives and killer instinct make up for not having caps strength.

Mr_Sinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick leaves a bloody mess

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Riddick loses.

Nah, Riddick wins. How does he lose?

i can see him winning the elevator, but getting captured right after since he couldn't jump out and live.

I feel like he may be able to blitz them once he makes a bloody mess out of that elevator, but maybe he would have taken a non direct rout instead of throwing himself out into the open like Cap was doing... Riddick is smart, I could see him doing on top of the elevator (through the hatch) and escaping that way.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler said:

Riddick loses.

He's not durable enough to take that kind of punishment and he has no space to maneuver nor doe he have the striking power to one-shot or kick any of these guys out of the elevator to create more space. Additionally, he's not eating electric volts like Cap did and once he gets shocked, he gets incapacitated long enough to get dog-piled.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eisenfauste

Riddick still wins.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick still wins.

No he doesn't. He gets overwhelmed.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:
@jimmy_rustler said:

Riddick loses.

He's not durable enough to take that kind of punishment and he has no space to maneuver nor doe he have the striking power to one-shot or kick any of these guys out of the elevator to create more space. Additionally, he's not eating electric volts like Cap did and once he gets shocked, he gets incapacitated long enough to get dog-piled.

Riddick is faster than cap and Cap was at a disadvantage because he didn't attack first. If the situations are completely the same then Riddick will know they're gunning for him and unlike cap he won't let them get an advantage. He is taking out at least 2-3 people before they can even start swarming him.

So since I have established that riddick will attack first lets see who he will attack first, probably one or 2 of the 3 people with weapons holstered, the OP allows 3 batons and 2 magnetic cuffs, the cuffs are disguised so riddick isn't going for the men with cuffs first, it appears the smartest option (and riddick is a smart man) is to at least try and take out one of the men with weapons on the initial attack, and of course a few more fodder right after.

The victims of his first attack will serve as a sort of barrier, whether it be intentional or not they will be falling into the other men in the elevator thus blocking attacks or setting the men off balance (because they're tripping over the bodies trying to get riddick) meanwhile Riddick is continuing his onslaught going for eyes, necks, in between the ribs and any very vulnerable area.

Go look back at the elevator fight, the goons are idiots, they were tripping over each other and that will be more problematic against riddick considering there will be bodies floating around/falling into everyone.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@jimmy_rustler: Dammit, just read the OP and apparently they attack first just like the sequence even though that's out of character for riddick. No matter, Riddick still wins based off of speed and the goons not being smart enough to not trip over each other. Cap had to do with them tripping over each other due to his strength and him off balancing people and I assume having dead bodies falling into you/ pushed into you by Riddick will work the same way.

Avatar image for raustle_al_ghul
Raustle_al_Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Raustle_al_Ghul

@jimmy_rustler:

No matter, Riddick still wins based off of speed

Well your claim that Riddick is faster than Cap is itself debatable, not that a slight speed advantage would help him here in the slightest. He doesn't possess the strength, space, or durability to win this.

and the goons not being smart enough to not trip over each other. and him off balancing people and I assume having dead bodies falling into you/ pushed into you by Riddick will work the same way.

They're all S.H.I.E.L.D. trained Hydra insurgents and none of them "tripped over each other one" time during that elevator scene...so "no".

Cap had to do with them tripping over each other due to his strength

No, Cap was rag-dolling them due to his physical advantages. Their coordination wasn't lacking -- Cap was just far too strong and far too durable for their countermeasures to be effective against him.

Loading Video...

In contrast, Riddick does not possess the physical advantages required to prevent such countermeasures from being effective against him.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Well your claim that Riddick is faster than Cap is itself debatable, not that a slight speed advantage would help him here in the slightest. He doesn't possess the strength, space, or durability to win this.

Not really, give me one speed feat of cap that's as impressive as this:

No Caption Provided

Before the gif above he blitzed 4-6 people so fast that not one of the half a dozen people shooting at him could hit him, and he took out three people in H2H in a row. In chronicles of Riddick he took on a low level speedster as well and was able to follow his movements.

He doesn't need great durability, his speed will allow him to not get tagged by the batons and as soon as that fight starts he is immediately thinking about the armed fodder... and I am confident he can block their attacks even with the lack of space.

They're all S.H.I.E.L.D. trained Hydra insurgents and none of them "tripped over each other one" time during that elevator scene...so "no".

Cool, trained agents with no feats (crossbones has 1 or two feats but nothing impressive) riddick will take them out. What he lacks in strength he will make up for in speeds and his weaponry, if he touches his knife to anyone they will be dead, he can put people down as effectively as cap did (except the result will be more bloody.)

No, Cap was rag-dolling them due to his physical advantages. Their coordination wasn't lacking -- Cap was just far too strong and far too durable for their countermeasures to be effective against him.

At some points it looks like they're tripping over themselves despite not being thrown around by cap, I addressed this in my next comment by showing that the bodies will also act as a blockade and obstacles for the rest of the crew trying to get to riddick, this will give Riddick time (not much time but enough) and it will cause the agents to make mistakes.

In contrast, Riddick does not possess the physical advantages required to prevent such countermeasures from being effective against him.

I disagree, he does possess the physical advantages(speed,) skill and weaponry required to prevent the counter measures.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team

Raustle_al_Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Raustle_al_Ghul
@thenaughtytitan said:

Not really, give me one speed feat of cap that's as impressive as this:

No Caption Provided

Before the gif above he blitzed 4-6 people so fast that not one of the half a dozen people shooting at him could hit him, and he took out three people in H2H in a row.

Pfft. Cap's intro scene in WS was more impressive than this.

In chronicles of Riddick he took on a low level speedster as well and was able to follow his movements.

Who? Lord Marshal? You may wanna go brush up on that fight. Riddick was getting his a** handed to him throughout the entirety of it and was never really in control at any point wherein. Had there not been interference from, not one but two, outside parties then he would've surely died. I fail to see how getting beat up, getting bailed out twice, and then taking advantage equates to "taking down" a speedster. Context matters.

Loading Video...

He doesn't need great durability, his speed will allow him to not get tagged by the batons and as soon as that fight starts he is immediately thinking about the armed fodder... and I am confident he can block their attacks even with the lack of space.

That's great that you're confident about Riddick's abilities but, unfortunately, debates aren't decided by our opinions and opinions aren't feats. What feats has Riddick shown to suggest that he's fast enough to evade highly skilled SHIELD agents, all of whom have him surrounded in a small space, standing mere centimeters apart? He has no such Close Quarters Combat feats and more importantly, he doesn't have any feats against anyone as skilled as the MCU fodder he is up against in this given scenario. Here is an example of what SHIELD and HYDRA agents are capable of in battle:

Loading Video...

Besides Mockingbird, Hunter Lance, Melinda May, and Whiplash (whom May faces alone), everyone else in this clip is fodder. You can clearly see that HYDRA fodder is more skilled than most of the people that Riddick is used to going up against, which are mostly braler-types. Basically, Riddick would struggle against MCU fodder; MCU fodder > Riddick fodder.

Cool, trained agents with no feats (crossbones has 1 or two feats but nothing impressive) riddick will take them out.

Debunked in paragragh above and if you need more proof, I can easily accommodate.

What he lacks in strength he will make up for in speeds and his weaponry, if he touches his knife to anyone they will be dead,

And once they all dogpile him, throw him up against a wall, cuff his hand to it magnetically, and then shock him (which would most likely cause him to drop his knives), what does he do then? He's not even strong enough to free himself from the cuffs...

he can put people down as effectively as cap did (except the result will be more bloody.)

No he can't one-shot with strikes, casually flip people over, and throw them around with kicks and one-armed throws like Cap did in that scene. Where is your proof that he could? He does not possess this strength.

At some points it looks like they're tripping over themselves despite not being thrown around by cap, I addressed this in my next comment by showing that the bodies will also act as a blockade and obstacles for the rest of the crew trying to get to riddick, this will give Riddick time (not much time but enough) and it will cause the agents to make mistakes.

None of what you've posted here was reflected in that clip. What you've ascertained is head-canon and that has no place here.

I disagree, he does possess the physical advantages(speed,) skill and weaponry required to prevent the counter measures.

His melee weaponry consists of two knives which, now that I think about it, would actually work against him once the magnetic cuffs come out. His hand along with his knives would get stuck to the wall. He'd be better off sticking to unarmed combat.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed wise? You are aware that we're going talking about speed, right? Now you're bringing up the intro which doesn't show much speed wise, strength and skill wise it's impressive but it does not outmatch blitzing a bunch of mercs with automatic weapons and avoiding all their bullets.

Who? Lord Marshal? You may wanna go brush up on that fight. Riddick was getting his a** handed to him throughout the entirety of it and was never reslly in control at any point wherein. Had there not been interference from, not one but two, third parties then he would've surely died. I fail to see how getting beat up, getting bailed out twice, and then taking advantage equates to "taking down" a speedster. Context matters.

Ha! I love this mess above which hinges on misconstruing what I said XD. I never said Riddick wasn't getting his ass handed to him, I never said the words "taking down" I said he "took on" which means he fought, it doesn't mean he won or lost. The only thing I pointed out was that he was able to follow his movements. Your reading comprehension needs some work.

That's great that you're confident about Riddick's abilities but, unfortunately, debates aren't decided by our opinions and opinions aren't feats

I have shown and cited feats, what're you even talking about? I said I was confident that Riddick could block their attacks despite the space, what kind of lame attempt is that at countering that comment? How many feats have you shown for the fodder? like seriously, where the hell were you going with this?

What feats has Riddick shown to suggest that he's fast enough to evade highly skilled SHIELD agents

Maybe dodging loads of bullets from a ton of hand picked mercenaries is a start. The shield agents aren't what I call highly skilled, considering the fact that they have no actual feats except for getting tossed around by captain america, they are more skilled than the run of the mill human but they are not "highly skilled" by my standards or anyone else's on comic vine, do you think highballing fodder is going to prove your point?

agents, all of whom have him surrounded in a small space, standing mere centimeters apart? He has no such Close Quarters Combat feats and more importantly, he doesn't have any feats against anyone as skilled as the MCU fodder he is up against in this given scenario. Here is an example of what SHIELD and HYDRA agents are capable of in battle:

I have already explained why I thinke he can take them on, and he took on 3 men no problem close quarters in dark fury (in the beginning fight scene.) The mercenary's that he took on have the same amount of feats as the fodder none!(except for crossbones.)

Besides Mockingbird, Hunter Lance, Melinda May, and Whiplash (whom May faces alone), everyone else in this clip is fodder. You can clearly see that HYDRA fodder is more skilled than most of the people that Riddick is used to going up against, which are mostly braler-types. Basically, Riddick would struggle against MCU fodder; MCU fodder > Riddick fodder.

You do realize that is an entirely different group of fodder, right? Prove to me that the elevator group with no feats other than getting stomped (besides crossbones) is as capable as the fodder seen in that video (you really can't prove that because the fodder has no feats... and using feats from a completely different set of people isn't really going to work for me. Remember when you were talking trash about how we go off of feats (which I have shown and cited) and you have yet to show as single feat for anyone who was present in that elevator. Riddick is more skilled, has better physicals and has better weaponry than all of them, he it skilled enough to blitz mercs with automatic weapons and of course skilled enough to kill someone with a tea cup, XD.

Loading Video...

One of lord marshalls best soldiers. Effortlessly takes him out, this on top of speed feats and riddick taking out multiple men at the beginning of Dark fury proves to me he has what it takes to beat 8-12 men with no feats in a setting a bit uncomfortable to him.

Debunked in paragragh above and if you need more proof, I can easily accommodate.

I don't mean to be picky but technically those aren't the men in the elevator, sure shield agents are more skilled than the average fodder but their feats/showings don't transfer from one another just because they're all fodder.

And once they all dogpile him, throw him up against a wall, cuff his hand to it magnetically, and then shock him (which would most likely cause him to drop his knives), what does he do then? He's not even strong enough to free himself from the cuffs...

This is assuming they can get the cuffs onto him. I don't see that happening to the much faster riddick who will be cutting them down. Who knows, maybe they will try and help their fallen comrade like they did when cap put people down. Do you know how deadly knives are in close combat? Especially when someone as experienced and fast as riddick is holding them.

Once again you have ignored the fact that this isn't captain america, the fight will go down differently, as Riddick will have taken out multiple people in the same amount of time it took cap to get pinned to the wall... he is faster than cap and he has a different fighting style, I don't see him getting cuffed because I see him taking out the aggressors who're trying to cuff him (by using speed.)

No he can't one-shot with strikes, casually flip people over, and throw them around with kicks and one-armed throws like Cap did in that scene. Where is your proof that he could? He does not possess this strength.

Again you misinterpret what I say and put words into my mouth. Since when does "as effectively" mean in the same exact way? Please think when you're reading a comment.

His melee weaponry consists of two knives which, now that I think about it, would actually work against him once the magnetic cuffs come out. His hand along with his knives would get stuck to the wall. He'd be better off sticking to unarmed combat.

Of course you're assuming that he gets stuck to the wall just like cap did, I don't see it going down that way.

Okay well I wrote this hastily because I have to go, but it appears we have both stated out cases and we just don't agree on the out come of certain parts of the fight. I would prefer to not continue this debate which appears like it will be repetitive and lead us nowhere and I don't particularly like having words literally shoved down my mouth due to you misinterpreting what I say,

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Lol, Riddick wins. Most people on CV are absolutely clueless as to how powerful Riddick actually is, getting tired of him getting lowballed.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: they like to rustle jimmies by lowballing. They will pay!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rogueshadow  Moderator
gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick.

Raustle_al_Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed wise? You are aware that we're going talking about speed, right? Now you're bringing up the intro which doesn't show much speed wise, strength and skill wise it's impressive but it does not outmatch blitzing a bunch of mercs with automatic weapons and avoiding all their bullets.

Comparing the speed at which moving Steve to Riddick's movements, I'd have to disagree. Riddick hasn't performed any speed feat that Steve hasn't replicated.

Who? Lord Marshal? You may wanna go brush up on that fight. Riddick was getting his a** handed to him throughout the entirety of it and was never reslly in control at any point wherein. Had there not been interference from, not one but two, third parties then he would've surely died. I fail to see how getting beat up, getting bailed out twice, and then taking advantage equates to "taking down" a speedster. Context matters.

Ha! I love this mess above which hinges on misconstruing what I said XD. I never said Riddick wasn't getting his ass handed to him, I never said the words "taking down" I said he "took on" which means he fought, it doesn't mean he won or lost. The only thing I pointed out was that he was able to follow his movements.

And I love how you posted an irrelevant point that doesn't support your argument but rather takes away it. How does Riddick getting embarrassed by a super-powered antagonist in a spacious environment help him in this situation where he's facing several people in an enclosed environment. Additionally, you failed to describe the context of the example that you brought up.

Your reading comprehension needs some work.

So does your debating style.

That's great that you're confident about Riddick's abilities but, unfortunately, debates aren't decided by our opinions and opinions aren't feats

I have shown and cited feats, what're you even talking about? I said I was confident that Riddick could block their attacks despite the space, what kind of lame attempt is that at countering that comment? How many feats have you shown for the fodder? like seriously, where the hell were you going with this?

Where you you going with this? All I said was that an opinion without proof to support in a debate is invalid. So now you wanna argue over semantics?

What feats has Riddick shown to suggest that he's fast enough to evade highly skilled SHIELD agents

Maybe dodging loads of bullets from a ton of hand picked mercenaries is a start. The shield agents aren't what I call highly skilled, considering the fact that they have no actual feats except for getting tossed around by captain america, they are more skilled than the run of the mill human but they are not "highly skilled" by my standards

I don't care about your standards lol. We're not discussing what being highly skilled means to you. Prove to me that Riddick has taken on anyone anyone as skilled as as SHIELD or HYDRA agents and I'll concede. Until then, your head canon adds up to jack sh!t within the context of this debate.

or anyone else's on comic vine,

You couldn't possibly know that. Move along. That's what you think but don't try to lump everybody into the same boat...that's pathetic and unfounded.

do you think highballing fodder is going to prove your point?

I'm not high-balling, I'm just stating a fact -- a fact which you have yet to disprove -- a fact that I'm still waiting on you to disprove.

agents, all of whom have him surrounded in a small space, standing mere centimeters apart? He has no such Close Quarters Combat feats and more importantly, he doesn't have any feats against anyone as skilled as the MCU fodder he is up against in this given scenario. Here is an example of what SHIELD and HYDRA agents are capable of in battle:

I have already explained why I thinke he can take them on, and he took on 3 men no problem close quarters in dark fury (in the beginning fight scene.) The mercenary's that he took on have the same amount of feats as the fodder none!(except for crossbones.)

Put up or let it be. Prove this. I've only seen the movies so he may have faced some straight up goons that I'm not aware of in his comics, video games, or animated features. My frame of reference is limited just like yours is regarding the MCU/AoS.

You do realize that is an entirely different group of fodder, right? Prove to me that the elevator group with no feats other than getting stomped (besides crossbones) is as capable as the fodder seen in that video (you really can't prove that because the fodder has no feats... and using feats from a completely different set of people isn't really going to work for me. Remember when you were talking trash about how we go off of feats (which I have shown and cited) and you have yet to show as single feat for anyone who was present in that elevator.

Except that they aren't...all SHIELD field assets receive the same training. HYDRA cells infiltrated SHIELD and began to spread their influence from the inside which mean that they're all SHIELD-trained. The fodder in that clip I provided is essentially no different than what Steve faced in that elevator. What? You think they'd send a bunch of incompetent trainee-levelers to take down a Super Soldier? lol You're being illogical...

Riddick is more skilled, has better physicals and has better weaponry than all of them,

And none of that is going to help him after his hands are cuffed or after he inevitably gets tazered. If they managed to tag Cap, who is physically superior in just about every way imaginable, then what's stopping them from tagging Riddick.

he it skilled enough to blitz mercs with automatic weapons

A feat that Cap has been replicating since the WW II-era lol

and of course skilled enough to kill someone with a tea cup, XD.

Great, another irrelevant example that doesn't help his case in this scenario.

Loading Video...

One of lord marshalls best soldiers. Effortlessly takes him out,

How is this very slow-moving fodder soldier comparing to anyone in the MCU? The guy that I showed you in my video clip (the guy that fought May) was more threatening than this chump. If you're using him a benchmark example of an alleged high-tier in the Riddick-verse, you have failed miserably. This guy couldn't out-skill some of the fodder that's been displayed on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. So now who's "high-balling fodder"? Hell, this guy couldn't even beat Crossbones. Yeah...Riddick is definitely going down here.

this on top of speed feats and riddick taking out multiple men at the beginning of Dark fury proves to me he has what it takes to beat 8-12 men with no feats in a setting a bit uncomfortable to him.

I haven't seen Dark Fury. Clips please?

I don't mean to be picky but technically those aren't the men in the elevator, sure shield agents are more skilled than the average fodder but their feats/showings don't transfer from one another just because they're all fodder.

I already explained why this ^^ is bullsh*t above.

This is assuming they can get the cuffs onto him.

But you're assuming that they wouldn't and based on what? The movie feats must not do Riddick justice bc I'm just not seeing these "stats" that you keep on bringing up. I don't see how someone who hasn't displayed the speed necessary to evade getting dog-piled in such a small space is going to accomplish what you're claiming. This is why I need to see those Dark Fury feats. You might be right...but I need to be proven wrong. Show me the feats.

I don't see that happening to the much faster riddick who will be cutting them down.

So prove that he's fast enough...with actual proof...

Who knows, maybe they will try and help their fallen comrade like they did when cap put people down.

This literally never happened. Stop makin' sh!t up and watch the clip. This is like the second or third time you've distorted events from that scene and it's becoming tiresome.

Do you know how deadly knives are in close combat? Especially when someone as experienced and fast as riddick is holding them.

Do you know how powerful tazer volts are in close combat? Especially when three people as experienced as the agents in this scenario are holding them.

Once again you have ignored the factassumption (you haven't stated any facts) that this isn't captain america, the fight will go down differently, as Riddick will have taken out multiple people in the same amount of time it took cap to get pinned to the wall... he is faster than cap

Prove all of this. SHOW ME THE FEATS. Repeating your claims without proving them isn't going to convince me or anyone else on Comicvine.

and he has a different fighting style,

And??

I don't see him getting cuffed because I see him taking out the aggressors who're trying to cuff him (by using speed.)

I feel like you're stuck in a loop.

Again you misinterpret what I say and put words into my mouth. Since when does "as effectively" mean in the same exact way?

But he can't do it at all though, that's the thing..

Please think when you're reading a comment.

Oh the irony.

Of course you're assuming that he gets stuck to the wall just like cap did, I don't see it going down that way.

Who cares how you see it? Prove me wrong with proof.

Okay well I wrote this hastily because I have to go, but it appears we have both stated out cases and we just don't agree on the out come of certain parts of the fight. I would prefer to not continue this debate which appears like it will be repetitive and lead us nowhere and I don't particularly like having words literally shoved down my mouth due to you misinterpreting what I say,

Classic bail-out. And here I was assuming that you were a somewhat credible debater...turns out that you're just a pretender who wants a seat at the table without puttin' in the work. Thank you for showing me who you really are (as a debater) today. Now I know for a fact that you ain't sh!t lol

/

After I win the Live Action Tourney, I'm gonna challenge you to CAV and utterly destroy you. ;) Sh!t, win or lose, I'm still gonna challenge and then destroy you. You may wanna prep for that, homey. ;)

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Comparing the speed at which moving Steve to Riddick's movements, I'd have to disagree. Riddick hasn't performed any speed feat that Steve hasn't replicated.

The speed is not what matters, the feat is what matters. The animation speed may hold it back from it looking as impressive as it could look but there's still the fact that he dodged fire from at the very least half a dozen people and he blitzed them in zero gravity (he was unable to move as fast as he could with gravity) and of course he dodges bullets (by aim dodging and by moving too fast for his opponents to keep up with.)

I'd have to disagree, steve can't replicate that feat and you have no proof he could, they speed of the animation does not mean Steve could come close to replicating it, nice try though.

And I love how you posted an irrelevant point that doesn't support your argument but rather takes away it. How does Riddick getting embarrassed by a super-powered antagonist in a spacious environment help him in this situation where he's facing several people in an enclosed environment. Additionally, you failed to describe the context of the example that you brought up.

See now you're going into cover up mode because you messed up, you're coming up with a new counter because last time you couldnt' even properly read my comment, and you put words into my mouth. Yes he was being beaten, I never said otherwise but as shown he was able to follow his movement which is all I said he did, nothing more nothing less. Why would I need to provide context? Chronicles of riddick is a very popular movie and I assume you have seen it or have some knowledge of the showing considering you're commenting and taking a stance in this thread.

You mean pointing out that you can't comprehend a single word or go two sentences without force feeding me things I didn't say? Sure. You really shouldn't be talking about debating style when you still have the aggressive young pup shtick and you use the quote and bold response layout.

Where you you going with this? All I said was that an opinion without proof to support in a debate is invalid. So now you wanna argue over semantics?

I have shown and cited proof in my comments already, the fact that you're questioning my opinion and saying I have not shown "proof" is pretty ridiculous and poor debating etiquette and skill. I have shown proof of his speed, he can and will block their attacks.

I don't care about your standards lol. We're not discussing what being highly skilled means to you. Prove to me that Riddick has taken on anyone anyone as skilled as as SHIELD or HYDRA agents and I'll concede. Until then, your head canon adds up to jack sh!t within the context of this debate.

Anyone as skilled as no feat fodder, wait a minute, he has plenty of showings of taking out fodder. And Aliens whom have multiple tentacles and can suck someone into green goo. The necromonger he took out is as skilled as the SHIELD/Hyrda agents, want to know why? Because they have a particular thing in common, they don't have any feats.

You couldn't possibly know that. Move along. That's what you think but don't try to lump everybody into the same boat...that's pathetic and unfounded.

Featless fodder with some training so they're a bit above the average human, how the hell is that highly skilled by anyone's standards?

I'm not high-balling, I'm just stating a fact -- a fact which you have yet to disprove -- a fact that I'm still waiting on you to disprove.

Would you like to hear something else? They're featless, you haven't shown they can handle his speed or skill all you have done is throw words into my mouth and blabber the same repetitive point over and over.

Put up or let it be. Prove this. I've only seen the movies so he may have faced some straight up goons that I'm not aware of in his comics, video games, or animated features. My frame of reference is limited just like yours is regarding the MCU/AoS.

Put up? You expect me to go make some gifs for you when you could easily google dark fury and watch the movie. I have seen every single MCU movie and all the DD shows more than once, AoS isn't going to change the fact that the agents are featless... lol.

Except that they aren't...all SHIELD field assets receive the same training. HYDRA cells infiltrated SHIELD and began to spread their influence from the inside which mean that they're all SHIELD-trained. The fodder in that clip I provided is essentially no different than what Steve faced in that elevator. What? You think they'd send a bunch of incompetent trainee-levelers to take down a Super Soldier? lol You're being illogical...

Are you saying they aren't different fodder Because last time I checked they're completely different with completely different showings. They are completely different from the elevator fodder because they are literally different people, whose showings don't transfer. Are you going to sit here and argue that showings for one person should transfer to another because they are both shield agents? I don't think so lol. They were sent to take out a super soldier, and they failed and didn't do anything impressive in the process. Featless, ha!

Necromancers go from planet to planet solar system to solar system wiping out everyone who doesn't bow before them. They don't feel pain, they're warriors. I would say that featless that featless necromonger whom is one of the "best" is more impressive or on the level of the featless field agents.

Really? Show me him blitzing more than half a dozen people with automatic weapons whom are all trying to hit him with those weapons, show me him avoiding gunfire from a guy with an automatic weapon firing right at riddick, show me Captain america turning around and dodging bullets from an automatic weapon. Please enlighten me.

It was a joke, the XD was supposed to convey that, calm down kiddo.

How is this very slow-moving fodder soldier comparing to anyone in the MCU? The guy that I showed you in my video clip (the guy that fought May) was more threatening than this chump. If you're using him a benchmark example of an alleged high-tier in the Riddick-verse, you have failed miserably. This guy couldn't out-skill some of the fodder that's been displayed on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. So now who's "high-balling fodder"? Hell, this guy couldn't even beat Crossbones. Yeah...Riddick is definitely going down here.

First of all is the guy that fought may in the elevator? Nope, so stop talking about him. He is a completely different being with different showings and skills, his feats don't transfer over to other fodder lol.

Looks like I got the cav we're going to do, Riddick vs MCU crossbones, should be fun.

You have provided literally nothing feat wise for the fodder. I am not going to go and take a video and make another gif for you like I did earlier, you're a waste of time. You're ignorant on Riddick and riddick's showings so you ask me to provide clips for you, I cited the feat ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF LYING?

They're featless, I already explained why they're featless because they are in fact featless.

But you're assuming that they wouldn't and based on what? The movie feats must not do Riddick justice bc I'm just not seeing these "stats" that you keep on bringing up. I don't see how someone who hasn't displayed the speed necessary to evade getting dog-piled in such a small space is going to accomplish what you're claiming. This is why I need to see those Dark Fury feats. You might be right...but I need to be proven wrong. Show me the feats.

Already told you. Not going to waste my time making gifs and videos of something you can google. I already stated the feats, if you want to see them or if you don't believe me, go watch Dark Fury. Not really putting any effort into this pathetic exchange. So far you have:

1. Put words into my mouth, a lot.
  2. Tried to give fodder feats that don't apply to them considering they're not the ones who performed those feats.
  3. Shown sub par reading comprehension.
  4. Demanded feats I have cited, go look them up if you don't believe me.

Already cited and have shown speed feats, go look up dark fury if you don't believe me.

This literally never happened. Stop makin' sh!t up and watch the clip. This is like the second or third time you've distorted events from that scene and it's becoming tiresome.

Loading Video...

1:48-2:04 look in the background. Pay attention kiddo.

assumption (you haven't stated any facts)

I have stated and shown feats, which are facts. Do you know how to read? And WTF are you talking about? I said the "fact that he isn't captain america" are you disagreeing? Do you think he is captain america?

Prove all of this. SHOW ME THE FEATS. Repeating your claims without proving them isn't going to convince me oranyone else on Comicvine.

Dark fury beginning fight, look it up if you don't believe me... again, not putting any real effort on such a sub par debater.

And??

So he isn't going to get pinned to the wall like cap did, he is too fast for that and frankly you haven't shown a damn thing that disproves that.

You have yet to counter speed or anything I have brought up. You have used feats that don't belong to the elevator fodder, that's it.

But the only way you have countered Riddick or my argument is with scans that don't belong to the elevator fodder, that's the thing. He can and will, riddick is too fast and too deadly, one slash each and bodies are dropping.

I have shown and cited speed showings, that's the proof and that's how he wins.

Classic bail-out. And here I was assuming that you were a somewhat credible debater...turns out that you're just a pretender who wants a seat at the table without puttin' in the work. Thank you for showing me who you really are (as a debater) today. Now I know for a fact that you ain't sh!t lol

Listen, I know you're knew to this whole debating thing and you're the typical young pup who is feisty and stupid but the only way this debate is going is in a loop. You don't agree with the showings I have cited being enough, probably because you ignore logic and have been asking for the feats I already stated like I am lying or something, in which case you can look up dark fury and watch it.

Me? I have not put in the work? I am not going to sit here and debate some amateur little pup whom thinks he is hot shit because he can puts words into peoples mouths and uses feats that don't belong to the people he's arguing for. You aren't worth my time and I have not been taking this seriously. You have done nothing to counter anything I have brought up, you have ignored my argument and things I have cited at every turn.

After I win the Live Action Tourney, I'm gonna challenge you to CAV and utterly destroy you. ;) Sh!t, win or lose, I'm still gonna challenge and then destroy you. You may wanna prep for that, homey. ;)

Who was the last cocky debater I faced and what happened to him? He lost. We already have our cav, we're doing Riddick vs crossbones.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@raustle_al_ghul: As far as I am concerned we're done here, I have an actual debate with an actual debater to prep for. respond to me or don't, I don't care, you and this debate aren't worth my time. Look at things more logically and stop acting like the typical newbie debater.

If you want to hit me up for that Riddick vs Crossbones debate then feel free to do so.

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The speed is not what matters, the feat is what matters. The animation speed may hold it back from it looking as impressive as it could look but there's still the fact that he dodged fire from at the very least half a dozen people and he blitzed them in zero gravity (he was unable to move as fast as he could with gravity) and of course he dodges bullets (by aim dodging and by moving too fast for his opponents to keep up with.)

Why can't you just post the clips? I'm not gonna do your work for you. You called me out. The burden of proof is on you. Either back up your claims by providing the clips that I have continued to ask you for or stop wasting my time.

I'd have to disagree, steve can't replicate that feat

Have you actually watched any of the movies? Have you not seen Cap dodging bullets? and what he doesn't dodge, he deflects with his shield. There's no refuting any of this.

and you have no proof he could, they speed of the animation does not mean Steve could come close to replicating it, nice try though.

Post the clips and stop stalling.

See now you're going into cover up mode because you messed up, you're coming up with a new counter because last time you couldnt' even properly read my comment, and you put words into my mouth.

Reaching fail. You know that sh!t didn't support your lame a** argument whether you wanna admit or not. Front all you want but you know what it is.

Yes he was being beaten, I never said otherwise but as shown he was able to follow his movement which is all I said he did, nothing more nothing less.

What good that do? He still couldn't react in time to any of Marshal's movements hence the a** whuppin' he received...why even bring up a low-end feat that doesn't strengthen the stance you've taken? I don't get it...

Why would I need to provide context?

Bc doing so is generally a rule of thumb on this forum, that's why.

Chronicles of riddick is a very popular movie and I assume you have seen it or have some knowledge of the showing considering you're commenting and taking a stance in this thread.

Still doesn't change the fact that you should provide context...not doing so is sloppy.

You mean pointing out that you can't comprehend a single word or go two sentences without force feeding me things I didn't say? Sure.

Should you really be the one pointing out my ability to comprehend anything when you can't even understand or recount the play-by-plays of an elevator scene clip? How many times have I had to correct you for seeing things in that scene that weren't there?....Yeah. Try again.

You really shouldn't be talking about debating style when you still have the aggressive young pup shtick and you use the quote and bold response layout.

Nah, only with you, slick. Considering our history, you shouldn't have expected anything less.

I have shown and cited proof in my comments already, the fact that you're questioning my opinion and saying I have not shown "proof" is pretty ridiculous and poor debating etiquette and skill.

No, not providing supportive proof and displaying a single gif that doesn't support your claim is poor debating not to mention that it's just plain lazy. I'm doing okay -- you just flat-outsuck. *shrugs*

I have shown proof of his speed,

...You haven't...nothing that proves he's fast enough to do what you claim he can do in this situation. Nothing that proves that he's even faster than Cap.

he can and will block their attacks.

Bc you said you so, right? Not bc you can actually back up your nonsensical claim.

Anyone as skilled as no feat fodder, wait a minute, he has plenty of showings of taking out fodder. And Aliens whom have multiple tentacles and can suck someone into green goo.

You're comparing two things that aren't the same. What does Riddick taking out aliens have to do with anything? Were these aliens surrounding him in closet-sized space, inches away from him? Did they attack him, tentacles first? You see where I'm going with this?

The necromonger he took out is as skilled as the SHIELD/Hyrda agents

Nah, SHIELD/HYDRA fodder doesn't move and swing weapons at a snail's pace.

, want to know why?

lol Sure.

Because they have a particular thing in common, they don't have any feats.

They do have feats and I gave you a perfect example of how skilled a typical SHIELD/HYDRA agent is. You're just ignoring that bc, in your mind, the feats that those people displayed can't be used here even though it's a fact that all of those people have received the exact same training as the people Riddick is facing in this scenario. So I ask again: DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT HYDRA WOULD'VE SENT UNSKILLED ASSETS TO TAKE DOWN A SUPER SOLDIER WHOSE ABILITIES THEY ARE FULLY COGNIZANT OF? A SUPER SOLIDER THAT THEY TRAINED? Your logic is awful if you believe that's what they did.

Featless fodder with some training so they're a bit above the average human, how the hell is that highly skilled by anyone's standards?

Are you saying they aren't different fodder Because last time I checked they're completely different with completely different showings. They are completely different from the elevator fodder because they are literally different people, whose showings don't transfer. Are you going to sit here and argue that showings for one person should transfer to another because they are both shield agents? I don't think so lol. They were sent to take out a super soldier, and they failed and didn't do anything impressive in the process. Would you like to hear something else? They're featless,

I have seen every single MCU movie and all the DD shows more than once,

AoS isn't going to change the fact that the agents are featless... lol.

Says the guy who has absolutely no frame of reference in regard to the show he hasn't ever watched...

I moved some of your paragraphs around bc they can all be countered right here:

Bc they train higher-tier agents and you can see the fruits of their labor through those tiers. Mockingbird, Maria Hill, Peggy Carter, Grant Ward, Cap, Skye, May, hell even Coulson's got some moves. What do all of these highly-skilled bad a**es have in common? They were all trained by SHIELD. The fodder that you speak of was also trained by SHIELD.

Do the math. Do the logic.

you haven't shown they can handle his speed or skill all you have done is throw words into my mouth and blabber the same repetitive point over and over.

You've been repeating the same tired speed argument over and over again so I'm responding in accordance to your own unfounded repetitiveness. You do a really good job of projecting your pretentious bullsh!t onto the ppl you're debating though, I'll give that (although it's nothing to be proud of).

Put up? You expect me to go make some gifs for you

Or you know...post a video clip...I mean there's that...can you not do that? If what you're saying is true then you shouldn't have a problem doing it simply bc it presents a golden opportunity for you to make me look stupid and shut me up. Why wouldn't you wanna take vantage of such an opportunity? Why wouldn't you wanna prove me wrong? Are the clips just not on Youtube or what?

when you could easily google dark fury and watch the movie.

It's not my job to do your work for you? That's not how this works...that is never how it has worked here. The burden of proof is on you to provide the feats that you need to support your argument. Again, you challenged me, not the other way around. lol Wow...I had no idea that you were 'this' bad. My god...you don't even have the basics down. *stares in disgust*

Necromancers go from planet to planet solar system to solar system wiping out everyone who doesn't bow before them. They don't feel pain, they're warriors. I would say that featless that featless necromonger whom is one of the "best" is more impressive or on the level of the featless field agents.

But based on that awful showing that lasted less than 20 seconds (? I'll give him 30 sec just to be nice), I'd say that you're full of sh!t. If that guy is one of the best that the Riddick-verse has to offer, even by fodder standards, he wouldn't even be able to beat Coulson. And that's not even an exaggeration either..

Really? Show me him blitzing more than half a dozen people with automatic weapons whom are all trying to hit him with those weapons, show me him avoiding gunfire from a guy with an automatic weapon firing right at riddick, show me Captain america turning around and dodging bullets from an automatic weapon. Please enlighten me.

I have no problem doing that...once you provide the proof that I have (thrice) asked for. I'm not gonna run around posting clips for your lazy a** if you can't even comply with my simple request. Show me yours and I'll show you mine. Your statements don't have enough credibility to suffice -- I need dem clips.

It was a joke, the XD was supposed to convey that, calm down kiddo.

You weren't joking and now you're backpedaling yet again...can't say I'm surprised at this point...

First of all is the guy that fought may in the elevator? Nope, so stop talking about him. He is a completely different being with different showings and skills, his feats don't transfer over to other fodder lol.

You can compare fighters and their abilities from their respective universes based on their showings. People do it all the time here. What have we been doing this entire time? Next you'll be telling me to bring Captain America up bc,

"He is a completely different being with different showings and skills, his feats don't transfer over".

Since you don't understand the basics of debating on this battle forum, I'm not surprised to see such a dumb statement come from you.

Looks like I got the cav we're going to do, Riddick vs MCU crossbones, should be fun.

I was referring to the guy that Riddick fodderized...having trouble following?

You have provided literally nothing feat wise for the fodder.

I have, you just continue to ignore it bc you don't understand...well...a lot of things actually. That clip of the group fight gave you an idea. Like I initially stated, if you need more than I can easily accommodate but I'm not doin' anything else until you post dem clips. You have yet to back up any of your bogus claims with anything tangible.

I am not going to go and take a video and make another gif for you like I did earlier, you're a waste of time.

Or you're just lazy and making excuses bc you can't back up what you say..

You're ignorant on Riddick and riddick's showings so you ask me to provide clips for you,

That's how debating works...you make a claim and then you support your claim with tangible evidence...how in world have you been winning CAVs???

ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF LYING?

Yes I am actually. You've already lied like twice by making up sh!t that didn't happen in the elevator scene. Why would I believe you?

They're featless, I already explained why they're featless because they are in fact featless.

Yup...now I'm positive that you're stuck in a loop.

Already told you. Not going to waste my time making gifs and videos of something you can google. I already stated the feats, if you want to see them or if you don't believe me, go watch Dark Fury. Not really putting any effort into this pathetic exchange. So far you have:

1. Put words into my mouth, a lot.
  2. Tried to give fodder feats that don't apply to them considering they're not the ones who performed those feats.
  3. Shown sub par reading comprehension.
  4. Demanded feats I have cited, go look them up if you don't believe me.

And so far you have:

1. Failed to provide the video clips, scans, and/or gifs that I have asked to provide multiple times now. Considering that the burden of proof falls on you to provide said proof considering that your simple a** issued the challenge...this is quit pathetic.
  2. Exposed yourself and your many, many weaknesses as a debater on this forum.
  3. Asked me to provide applicable proof to back up my counters even though I already did, which brings us to the next point..
  4. You've ignored and written off said applicable feats and have refused to provide anything beyond a single gif -- a gif that doesn't prove that Riddick is even as fast as Cap let alone faster.
  5. You've also repeated the same vague statements in lieu of actual proof (refer to #1).

Already cited and have shown speed feats, go look up dark fury if you don't believe me.

Refer to #1 & #5..

1:48-2:04 look in the background. Pay attention kiddo.

I did and no none of them are picking each other up off the ground or helping each other up in any way shape or form. I see a guy in the background gathering himself and getting up on his own at the 2:00 min mark...what the hell are you even talking about? I guess that people just see what they wanna see sometimes. Like for instance, you see yourself as being a good debater while all I see is hot garbage wrapped in sh!tty-a** diaper.

assumption (you haven't stated any facts)

I have stated and shown feats, which are facts. Do you know how to read? And WTF are you talking about? I said the "fact that he isn't captain america" are you disagreeing? Do you think he is captain america?

Finally we agree on one thing. Riddick isn't Cap. He's inferior to Cap and lacks the toolbox to compete, which is why he isn't isn't winning out in this scenario. He lacks the speed (until you can prove otherwise with something other than indeterminate statements), the striking power, or the durability needed to win.

Prove all of this. SHOW ME THE FEATS. Repeating your claims without proving them isn't going to convince me oranyone else on Comicvine.

Dark fury beginning fight, look it up if you don't believe me... again,

Or do your job and provide the proof desired. You just don't want to win...

not putting any real effort on such

As is your debating-style...bc you're trash...

a sub par debater.

This sub par debater will OWN youin this and any other debate involving live-action characters. I pretty much did in this one and you're rustled bc of it lol. I wish you had signed up for the Live Action tourney. If I had gotten you first then I would've just looked at it as a "bye" for me. I won't even be able to take you seriously after this fiasco lol. What little credibility you had is now gone. You're one of the absolute worst that I have ever encountered on this forum. To think that I used to let you get away with trying to troll me too -- ugh...I'm kinda disgusted with myself now.

And??

So he isn't going to get pinned to the wall like cap did, he is too fast for that and frankly you haven't shown a damn thing that disproves that.

And you have?? lol GTFOH

You have yet to counter speed or anything I have brought up. You have used feats that don't belong to the elevator fodder, that's it.

No, you just don't understand that all of the people on that elevator are just as skilled as the fodder displayed in that clip. You think that HYDRA sent a whole bunch of untrained, uncoordinated goons to take out SHIELD's superhuman golden boy, which is one of the most ridiculous claims that I ever read in my life. Ignore what you want, logic just doesn't abound on your end...nor does any notable debating prowess obviously...

But the only way you have countered Riddick or my argument is with scans that don't belong to the elevator fodder,

And you've countered with low-end feats against soul-stealing speedsters, video clips of fodder Necromancers, vague statements that wouldn't even convince my 9 year-old nephew, and one (1) gif...1.

that's the thing. He can and will, riddick is too fast and too deadly, one slash each and bodies are dropping.

Or he gets tazered immediately, followed by the cuffing of the hands against the walls. Then he gets jumped. Considering that you have yet to provide the following:

• CQC feats
  • Feats of him dispatching multiple surrounding enemies
  • Speed feats
  • Durability feats proving that he could even eat a tazer
  • Strength feats proving that he could even free himself or his knives from magnetic cuffs

I'd say that my assumption is the most likely outcome.

I have shown and cited speed showings, that's the proof and that's how he wins.

You've cited without proving with visible showings...that's where you're continuing to go wrong.

Listen, I know you're knew to this whole debating thing and you're the typical young pup who is feisty and stupid but the only way this debate is going is in a loop. You don't agree with the showings I have cited being enough, probably because you ignore logic and have been asking for the feats I already stated like I am lying or something, in which case you can look up dark fury and watch it.

Or you post it here since the burden of proof is on you, guy that issued challenge. If I had issued the challenge then it would be on me...but I didn't so it's not...

Me? I have not put in the work? I am not going to sit here and debate some amateur little pup whom thinks he is hot shit because he can puts words into peoples mouths and uses feats that don't belong to the people he's arguing for. You aren't worth my time and I have not been taking this seriously. You have done nothing to counter anything I have brought up, you have ignored my argument and things I have cited at every turn.

*Checks time on phone* Still waitin' on dem clips.

Who was the last cocky debater I faced and what happened to him? He lost.

Oh god, he must've like, Eric Snow-level trash then lol. Or maybe live action debates just aren't your forte. Either way,

You suck.

We already have our cav, we're doing Riddick vs crossbones.

Nope, we're doing Necromancer fodder soldier vs. Crossbones. Try to keep up.

Welp...looks like I won.

You rustled or what?

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raustle_al_ghul:

"As far as I am concerned we're done here, I have an actual debate with an actual debater to prep for. respond to me or don't, I don't care, you and this debate aren't worth my time. Look at things more logically and stop acting like the typical newbie debater."

Translation: I can't prove any of my points so I'm backing out before I embarrass myself further.

If you want to hit me up for that Riddick vs Crossbones debate then feel free to do so.

lol You misinterpreted that entire passage and thought I was talking about Riddick when I was, in fact, referring to the bum that Riddick fodderized in that video clip you provided. A 11 year-old could've followed where I was going with that but you couldn't...wow...how sad. Oh well. Now who's putting words into mouths?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Riddick is being underestimated here. He can win.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Riddick could win, just not as easily as Cap

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ParagonNate

Riddick is certainly up there in terms of physicals, but he's not on Steve's level. Steve hits harder and is a good tier or two above Riddick in strength. The magnetic cuff was strong enough that it took Cap using his whole body and leverage to pull it from the wall, and even then it took considerable effort on his part. Riddick isn't freeing his hand if he gets caught, he's nowhere close to Steve in strength. In the end I can see Riddick putting up a fight but I can't see him winning.

Also, I don't think the Lord Marshall was a speedster. Last time I checked speedsters don't usually have the capability to steal souls. Since he's referred to as a 'half dead' I took it to be his dead or 'ghost' half moving separately from his normal self, going ahead of him allowing him to see and react to things before he actually physically got there. This would account for the soul/spirit manipulating abilities he displayed as well as his lack of physical super speed. By that I mean that his physical body wasn't moving at any absurd 'OMGWTF he's so fast!' speeds.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roddick can clear but I'm not sure if he can overpower the magnetic cuffs and or how many tasers he can takes. But if he does clear I see him getting captured right after finishing off the people in the elevator.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By zill0678

Roddick can clear but I'm not sure if he can overpower the magnetic cuffs and or how many tasers he can takes. But if he does clear I see him getting captured right after finishing off the people in the elevator.

fair enough

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Only it was his plan to get captured and he breaks out shortly afterwards.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Just_Banter

Is animated Riddick canon or is it just movies?

Avatar image for vine_instrumentality
vine_instrumentality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers