Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dude portal gun is not going to stop the avengers from speed blitzing. Maybe one of them but not all of them.

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No speed blitzing feats in the movies really. As soon. As he goes to another dimension, they are in trouble.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nessy3: well tony was able to keep up with a jet plane which moves at mach 4. So thats a speed feat.

kaioken101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sacredweapons: I can keep up with a jet plane which moves at mach 4. It wasn't moving mach 4 at the time though. Any proof that the plane was going mach 4? How long did Tony have to get up to speed? If you talking about bursts of speed from a standing start (not vertical).

Rick wins this looking at the MCU Avengers, as he would just arrange things so they were never born.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaioken101: You can fly at the same speed of a plane going mach 4. No idea what you are talking about. But since rick only has the portal gun he cant make it so that they were never born. Not only that im pretty sure it can only open one at a time so if tony were to shoot a laser and thor were to shoot lighting and hawkeye were to shoot an arrow and black widow were to shoot a bullet i dont think he can counter it.

kaioken101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sacredweapons Please read posts before reply :)

You can fly at the same speed of a plane going mach 4. No idea what you are talking about.

Didn't said i could fly. All i said was i am able to keep up with a jet plane, but the jet plan isn't moving at mach 4. This doesn't mean i can move at mach 4. Again if you can prove the planes were moving at mach 4 at the time, also how long does it take Tony to build up the speed?

But since rick only has the portal gun he cant make it so that they were never born.

How can he not? Its nice saying something but giving no reasons/proof basically invalidates your statements :)

Not only that im pretty sure it can only open one at a time so if tony were to shoot a laser and thor were to shoot lighting and hawkeye were to shoot an arrow and black widow were to shoot a bullet i dont think he can counter it.

Well you are wrong basically, Rick has made multiple Portals before (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW15BdRNw9o from 6:25).

Are you talking about Tony's Laser he uses in Iron Man 2? Are you talking about the Lightning from the Avengers movie?

Simple, Rick shoots the ground, goes to different dimensions to get gear to kill the Avengers. Avengers are not fast enough to stop him doing that, might not even be fast enough to get into the portal. As soon as Rick is in a portal its gg wp. :)

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't said i could fly. All i said was i am able to keep up with a jet plane, but the jet plan isn't moving at mach 4. This doesn't mean i can move at mach 4. Again if you can prove the planes were moving at mach 4 at the time, also how long does it take Tony to build up the speed?

http://youtu.be/7phiJ-vxr0A?t=1m9s Didnt look like any delay to me. Although he might have just been going at mach 1 but his reaction time seemed very fast for him to be going his fastest. In IM3 he was able to take what would take about 3 hours for a passanger plane going about 560 miles in the little time while his suit was dying. And in battle of new york he seemed pretty fast since he was blowing up ship after ship.

How can he not? Its nice saying something but giving no reasons/proof basically invalidates your statements :)

Maybe becasue space and time are 2 diffrent planes. Affecting space in any known way is not going to affect the past. And im pretty sure saying how can he not then telling me i have no reasons or proof isnt fair.

Well you are wrong basically, Rick has made multiple Portals before (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW15BdRNw9o from 6:25).

He shot one and then shot the other. Not two at the same time. And not enough to keep all the avengers away from speedblitzing.

Are you talking about Tony's Laser he uses in Iron Man 2? Are you talking about the Lightning from the Avengers movie?

Im talking about the laser he uses in battle of new york and the lightning from avegers movie.

Simple, Rick shoots the ground, goes to different dimensions to get gear to kill the Avengers. Avengers are not fast enough to stop him doing that, might not even be fast enough to get into the portal. As soon as Rick is in a portal its gg wp. :)

He is too small to be to fast for the avengers to not be able to catch him? Tony has a laser which is light. And light is the fastest visable thing there is.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

kaioken101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sacredweapons I believe you miss-quoted me as i never said about half of what you quoted me as saying. Hard to do with a "quote" button. Is that what you are reduced to? making up quotes which obviously don't exist. Not on this thread, not on another thread. Why do you have to make things up? Its really not cool. I will take these so called "points" that i apparently said and proceed to prove them wrong :)

@kaioken101 said:

http://youtu.be/7phiJ-vxr0A?t=1m9s Didnt look like any delay to me. Although he might have just been going at mach 1 but his reaction time seemed very fast for him to be going his fastest. In IM3 he was able to take what would take about 3 hours for a passanger plane going about 560 miles in the little time while his suit was dying. And in battle of new york he seemed pretty fast since he was blowing up ship after ship.

I never said this so you are mis-quoting me. Since I am adept with technology i would not miss-spell "Didn't" or "passenger". Show me proof that the speed he was going at was at least Mach 1. If you manage to do this, then show me his acceleration to get up to that speed. In a battle like this it would me more to do with acceleration than top speed. With regards to IM3, do you have an exact distance (not "about" as this means nothing) and a time frame? You can use these two variables to calculate his speed :)

@kaioken101 said:

Maybe becasue space and time are 2 diffrent planes. Affecting space in any known way is not going to affect the past. And im pretty sure saying how can he not then telling me i have no reasons or proof isnt fair.

I never said this so you are mis-quoting me. Since I am adept with technology i would not miss-spell "I'm" or "isn't". You are correct, one doesn't directly effect the other directly. But since Rick has access to multiple dimensions he can go to one that has developed time travel. So again i back things up with evidence and once again you have nothing :)

@kaioken101 said:

He shot one and then shot the other. Not two at the same time. And not enough to keep all the avengers away from speedblitzing.

I never said this so you are mis-quoting me. What you said was, and i quote: "im pretty sure it can only open one at a time" referring to Rick's Portal Gun. You can clearly see in the video that he had more than one open at one time so would you please say what you mean in future and not waste storage space for comic vine saying the same thing multiple times with different meanings. Why would Rick want to fire more than one at any one time? He just needs the one.

@kaioken101 said:

Im talking about the laser he uses in battle of new york and the lightning from avegers movie.

I never said this so you are mis-quoting me. Since I am adept with technology i would not miss-spell "Avengers" or "New York". Which battle of New York are you referring to? The only battle of New York i know of is in the Avengers movie, but you seam to be referring to a different one. If it is the same battle of New York then why are you referring to both instances separately? Surely you would say something like 'laser and the lightning both from Avengers movie/battle of New York'? Both lightning and laser need prep, Thor gathers lightning (Avengers movie) and Iron Man loads the cartridges (Iron Man 2)

@kaioken101 said:

He is too small to be to fast for the avengers to not be able to catch him? Tony has a laser which is light. And light is the fastest visable thing there is.

I never said this so you are mis-quoting me. Since I am adept with technology i would not miss-spell "visible" i would also never get the words "to" and "too" mixed up. He is too small to be fast? Where did you get this information from? Please tell me your reasoning why Rick is "too small to be to fast" (the second "to" should be "too"). Cannot really argue with something that doesn't make sense. Tony does have a laser, first thing you have got correct :) Arguably not the fastest visible thing though. The Universe is a very interesting phenomenon. As was said before this laser needs prep, not much prep, but enough for rick to slip away. :)

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaioken101: Why are you acting like the parts which you know are his words , since you are replying to them, are him quoting you

O_o?

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

lol, I'll go with Rick

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Rick has my vote.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick with prep freezes time and can do whatever he wants to them.

Rick with no prep can BFR them or summon hazards using the portal gun.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaioken101: wait what. No i am the answers in bold and you are the regular text ones. I dont press quote time because it takes way longer than ctrl B. Also being a grammer nazi dosent help prove your point. If you insist we will do it your way

@sacredweapons I believe you miss-quoted me as i never said about half of what you quoted me as saying. Hard to do with a "quote" button. Is that what you are reduced to? making up quotes which obviously don't exist. Not on this thread, not on another thread. Why do you have to make things up? Its really not cool. I will take these so called "points" that i apparently said and proceed to prove them wrong :)

@sacredweapons said:

@kaioken101 said:

I never said this so you are mis-quoting me. Since I am adept with technology i would not miss-spell "Didn't" or "passenger". Show me proof that the speed he was going at was at least Mach 1. If you manage to do this, then show me his acceleration to get up to that speed. In a battle like this it would me more to do with acceleration than top speed. With regards to IM3, do you have an exact distance (not "about" as this means nothing) and a time frame? You can use these two variables to calculate his speed :)

He went supersonic in the link i just posted. Supersonic is mach 1. There was also no acceleration he just went faster. He was going a base speed and then hit supersonic. And it is the since the news of tony's death hasn't spread i think its safe to say that since everyone doesn't know that the worlds richest man is dead he was fairly fast.

@sacredweapons said:

@kaioken101 said:

I never said this so you are mis-quoting me. Since I am adept with technology i would not miss-spell "I'm" or "isn't". You are correct, one doesn't directly effect the other directly. But since Rick has access to multiple dimensions he can go to one that has developed time travel. So again i back things up with evidence and once again you have nothing :)

my "proof" is years of testing and the fact that is hasn't been done. Your proof is speculation.

@sacredweapons said:

@kaioken101 said:

I never said this so you are mis-quoting me. What you said was, and i quote: "im pretty sure it can only open one at a time" referring to Rick's Portal Gun. You can clearly see in the video that he had more than one open at one time so would you please say what you mean in future and not waste storage space for comic vine saying the same thing multiple times with different meanings. Why would Rick want to fire more than one at any one time? He just needs the one.

He had 2 open at the same time but didn't shoot 2 at the same time. Imagine you are playing portal. You have to click the trigger twice instead of clicking it once and two opening.

@sacredweapons said:

@kaioken101 said:

I never said this so you are mis-quoting me. Since I am adept with technology i would not miss-spell "Avengers" or "New York". Which battle of New York are you referring to? The only battle of New York i know of is in the Avengers movie, but you seam to be referring to a different one. If it is the same battle of New York then why are you referring to both instances separately? Surely you would say something like 'laser and the lightning both from Avengers movie/battle of New York'? Both lightning and laser need prep, Thor gathers lightning (Avengers movie) and Iron Man loads the cartridges (Iron Man 2)

You are talking about the ion blast. I am not. I am talking about the laser he shoots from his arms. I wanted to differentiate because the fight of Tony and Thor was way different than the battle of New York

@sacredweapons said:

@kaioken101 said:

I never said this so you are mis-quoting me. Since I am adept with technology i would not miss-spell "visible" i would also never get the words "to" and "too" mixed up. He is too small to be fast? Where did you get this information from? Please tell me your reasoning why Rick is "too small to be to fast" (the second "to" should be "too"). Cannot really argue with something that doesn't make sense. Tony does have a laser, first thing you have got correct :) Arguably not the fastest visible thing though. The Universe is a very interesting phenomenon. As was said before this laser needs prep, not much prep, but enough for rick to slip away. :)

I am saying gravity can not react on human fast enough for him to fall before a laser hits him. And if you can show me an object that is faster than light and visible to the human eye than I will give you it. But since rick looks like a 140 old man i doubt he can fall faster than iron man can shoot him. Or a bullet and arrow can hit him. Only one who might not be able to hit him lightning or hammer throw is thor.