• Rick Thinks Lee Has Carl and Lee Thinks Rick Has Clementine
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Lee After The Loss Of His Forearm
  • Rick After The Loss Of His Hand
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

Location (Atlanta Motorway) Zombies are present:

#2 Posted by Ratatat (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee wins and when did rick loose his hands?

#3 Posted by RogueShadow (14498 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: . At which point is this Rick in the comics and which point in the comics. Same for Lee, they go through some pretty big character changes.

@emptyseven: In the comics, I know the OP shows a pic of TV Rick but he did put Comic version Rick.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (18000 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: . At which point is this Rick in the comics and which point in the comics. Same for Lee, they go through some pretty big character changes.

Round 2 is comic Rick prior to losing his hand and Round 3 can be current Rick.

#5 Posted by RogueShadow (14498 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Well, I think rounds 1 and 2 Rick takes it maybe 8/10 his police training gives him a considerable advantage, but his main advantage in round 2 re his morals. Rick doesn't give 2 shits, he will kill ANYBODY, remember the the hunters, the paedophiles on the road, Jessie? Post Lori's death Rick's an animal.

BUT, same goes for Lee, in round 3 I think Lee was just getting to grips with the world towards the end of episode 4, remember his stomp at the church, and post arm massacre of the Savannah walkers, obviously he had nothing to lose but yeah he would be the same if he lost Clem, not to say Rick wouldn't put up one helluva fight but I just think post arm Lee [I'm assuming you mean if he'd survived] would win 8/10.

Although I'm very biased towards Lee, after Clementine, Daryl he's my favourite, joint with TV show Rick.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (32146 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick.

#7 Edited by Strider92 (18000 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

and post arm massacre of the Savannah walkers, obviously he had nothing to lose but yeah he would be the same if he lost Clem, not to say Rick wouldn't put up one helluva fight but I just think post arm Lee [I'm assuming you mean if he'd survived] would win 8/10.

Yeah the Savannah massacre was a beast feat on Lee's part. When I saw that I was like "O.O Damn!!!!"

Oh Round two is Comic Rick before losing his hand not post :)

#8 Posted by sync1 (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick stomps every round. He's a cop.

#9 Posted by TheBournePoster (2356 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee.

#10 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee stomps TV Rick.

Comic Rick might be a different story though.

#11 Posted by RogueShadow (14498 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by RogueShadow (14498 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Lee's a badass, it's one of those facts of life. And in that case I'd say round 2 is neck and neck personally, could go to either, I'd give the slight edge to Rick, 6 times out of 10.

#13 Posted by ComicStooge (16424 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee seems to have greater physical strength, honestly.

In terms of an actual fight though, I'm not sure.

#14 Posted by Immortal777 (8179 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to give it to Lee because I like him more.

#15 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (7446 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends like this " Lee get back here and fight me Lee! Lee! Leeeeeeeee" then Rick gets devoured by Walkers.

#16 Edited by BadVoodoo (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

@strider92: Well, I think rounds 1 and 2 Rick takes it maybe 8/10 his police training gives him a considerable advantage, but his main advantage in round 2 re his morals. Rick doesn't give 2 shits, he will kill ANYBODY, remember the the hunters, the paedophiles on the road, Jessie? Post Lori's death Rick's an animal.

BUT, same goes for Lee, in round 3 I think Lee was just getting to grips with the world towards the end of episode 4, remember his stomp at the church, and post arm massacre of the Savannah walkers, obviously he had nothing to lose but yeah he would be the same if he lost Clem, not to say Rick wouldn't put up one helluva fight but I just think post arm Lee [I'm assuming you mean if he'd survived] would win 8/10.

Although I'm very biased towards Lee, after Clementine, Daryl he's my favourite, joint with TV show Rick.

Yea i agree everything you said here except round 1

In Morals on T.V. Rick is too goody two shoes "he gave the cholos his guns and offered the gunmen at the bar a steal mate." Morals on Lee can still be a dick since he can agree to kill Larry and the crazy camp girl. Even if this isn't your canon it shows what level Lee is willing to go. Lee takes it in round 1, but not round 2 because Comic book rick outclasses him.

However like you said in round 3 Lee can get seriously blood lusted and the massacre at the Savannah / Motel sniping was very impressive. And not to mention Lee could cut off his own arm like a champ.

OH AND GUYS PLEASE PUT IN SPOILERS! I DIDN'T KNOW RICK WAS GOING TO CUT OFF HIS OWN HAND, IM NOT THAT FAR YET!

#17 Edited by RogueShadow (14498 posts) - - Show Bio

@badvoodoo: Oh shit! I am so sorry, seriously. Also, Round one I was thinking it was as he is in season 3, yeah Lee would probably beat season 1 or 2 Rick, not 3. And pre hand Rick does nothing to suggest he's that tough.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (18000 posts) - - Show Bio

OH AND GUYS PLEASE PUT IN SPOILERS! I DIDN'T KNOW RICK WAS GOING TO CUT OFF HIS OWN HAND, IM NOT THAT FAR YET!

Sorry i'll spoiler block it but this happened ages ago. Like last year ages ago I think. I thought it would have been nigh-common knowledge by now *shrugs*

#19 Edited by Carter_esque (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick all rounds

#20 Posted by RogueShadow (14498 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Strider92 (18000 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: It was actually 7 years ago.

It was? Jesus I hate it when that happens! I just lost 6 years T.T

#22 Posted by jakester217 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick. He's been through way more, plus he hasn't died....yet

#24 Edited by Strider92 (18000 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I will point out that Lee after cutting off his arm massacred a ton of Zombies in Savanah. Like ran into an city of them and sliced load up with a meat cleaver. So as far as resistent and hard to kill I wouldn't put Lee behind Rick in that regard.

#26 Posted by Strider92 (18000 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Fair enough. Was just throwing some feats out there :)

#28 Posted by RogueShadow (14498 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#29 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20846 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of character, Lee stomps.

In a fight, I think Lee would edge a win. I mean, he was beaten, battered, weak from blood loss, and had an amputated arm and killed a whole lot of Walkers with nothing but a cleaver.

#30 Posted by galaxiadarkness (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee's number one feat people like to bring up (the Savannah massacre) is often misinterpreted. From my understanding, he wasn't agroing the zombies because he was covered in so much blood, as they established after the scene with the Stranger. Find a clip on youtube, they weren't really coming after him for the most part.

#31 Posted by HellBlaz3rtheRazemach1ne (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee has done some crazy intense shit a lot of the time, jumping on a speeding train, jumping from rooftop to rooftop.. Even with one arm. Lee is also fairly resourceful and quick thinking, and if he thought Clementine was in danger, he'd bring hell to the man responsible. But I think in round 3, they would realize they didn't have eachother's kids and team up against Negan and The Governer :).

#32 Edited by Jmarshmallow (11725 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick wins by repeatedly yelling "CARLLLL!!" until Lee eventually gives up out of frustration.

Jmarshmallow

#33 Posted by TheSpiderSilva (77 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Lee ever win? He was never overly impressive in hand to hand combat or with weapons.

Rick routinely gets perfect head shots from considerable distances while running, he has a large and clear advantage with firearms and he's skilled with melee weapons as well. It took Lee 4-5 hits with an axe to kill a walker that was stuck under a heavy object. There was one scene in season 3 where Rick grabs an axe and goes on a zombie killing rampage, easily kills all of them with one strike each despite the fact that all of them were perfectly mobile and he was in a very tight space.

Hand-to-hand, Rick has only lost two fights on the show. One was against Merle, and this particular fight happened shortly after Rick woke up from a coma and was still recovering from a gunshot wound. The other fight Rick lost was against The Governor, and that was right after taking a billet to the leg. Gov got shot in the arm, but it's a hell of a lot easier to win a fight with one arm than with one leg, especially if a majority of the fight is standing (which it was). Gov is also about 6'3" and 200+ pounds, so he's not exactly a small guy and was shown to be a very capable fighter.

Every other fight Rick was in (namely against Tyrese and Shane), Rick thoroughly beat the other guy down. Daryl tried to come at him with a knife in season one and Rick easily dodged it and restrained him.

Lee's feats aren't up to par with Rick's and he always had a much tougher time surviving than Rick does. Lee loses every round, as much as I love him.

#34 Posted by Darkgenex (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Lee takes TV Rick

Comic Rick kinda stomps...

#35 Posted by Keenko (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespidersilva: To be fair the axe thing was in the first episode and by the last episode Lee was killing walkers with a clever in one hit each time. I agree with everything else though.

#36 Posted by nerdchore (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick should be winning these rounds.

#37 Posted by taguro33 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny you brought up this battle. For those of you, this is battle between Rick Grimes and Lee Everett. You can't compare any of them by their zombie kills. I've watched them both from the beginning to their "Big changes" and I came up with conclusion. Rick would immediately kill Lee due to the fact that Rick killed "Humans" when the monster inside of him was unleashed. Lee is a good character but he's a prof, no matter how many zombie he killed at savannah, it wouldn't matter, he's just same as Michonne. Rick Grimes won't hesitate any longer, zombies or human.

#38 Posted by hirev_starman (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick wins both rounds especially Comic Rick

#39 Posted by Noone301994 (11960 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick