Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Time to purge!
Time to purge!

Scenarios

1. Purge power Armor
  2. Power Armor standard gear & car (order to purge)

Rules

• Healed after rounds
  • 616 & Pre Flash Point
  • Standard morals
  • No knowledge
  • No prep
  • Win by KO, incapacitation, death
  • Start 4 meters apart

The Guntlet

1. Shang-Chi (No stark tech)
  2. Catwoman
  3. Falcon
  4. Punisher (no explosives)
  5. Harley Quinn
  6. Dare Devil
  7. Batman (no gas cryo or magnetics)
  8. Captain America

No Caption Provided

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I'd say Team Rick wins all except Round 1 Cap, Round 1 Bats, and Round 1 Falcon. THey win all the Round 2s. But Morty won't want to kill, so it might be a little harder for Rick in some cases.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sionistheboss:Switched rounds to Scenarios to make it less confusing. Also once Morty realized he was durable in that armor he was morals off & blood lust.

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Oh ok i thought the morals thing restricted that, but if not Team Rick just got alot more powerful.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sionistheboss: Standard morals is different from morals on. A least in my way of thinking.

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shang-Chi is way too low.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Rick lolstomps

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick solos.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@mortein said:

Team Rick lolstomps

No they don't, they lack any major durability & speed feats.

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Actualy the durability thing was not really proven. Rick does zap Morty with a taser but that doesn't mean it lacks durability. Iron Man's suit is very durable but can be electrocuted.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sionistheboss: You seem to have misunderstood my statement. I addressed their feats never stated they had poor durability but they certainly won't "lolstomps".

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Ok true, but we can't assume thaey have no durability either because they are in highly advanced metal suits. So we shouldn't assume they do or don't have great durability. Despite the uncertainty around durability, i do kind of feel that this is a stomp... in certain fights. A lot of these guys have nothing to counter Rick and Morty, which is already a team of two fighting against teams of... one. These suits are incredible in terms of melee (super strength, wrist blades, hand saw) and a strong ranged arsenal (laser machine guns and rockets). Their flight ability also helps immensely in both speed and as an offense and unlike with other suits of fictional armor, mobility is easy as hell. So yeah, in many instances (with some exceptions), this is a stomp.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I have to say is:

Rick: I'm sorry, Morty. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come. But I needed those seeds real bad and I had to give 'em up just to get your parents off my back. So now we're gonna have to go get more. And then we're gonna go on even more adventures after that, Morty. And you're gonna keep your mouth shut about 'em, Morty. Because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll tear us apart, Morty. But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Morty. And you're gonna be a part of 'em. And together we're gonna run around, Morty, we're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. The outside world is our enemy, Morty. We're the only

[belch]

Rick: friends we've got, Morty. It's just Rick and Morty. Rrrick and Morty and their adventures, Morty. Rick and Morty, forever and forever, a hundred years Rick and Morty, s... things. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and Rick and Morty time. Aaall day long forever. All, a hundred days Rick and Morty forever a hundred times. Over and over Rick and Morty adventures dot com W W W dot Rick and Morty dot com W W W Rick and Morty adventures all hundred years. Every minute Rick and Morty dot com W W W hundred times Rick and Morty dot com.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sionistheboss:

Ok true, but we can't assume thaey have no durability either because they are in highly advanced metal suits. So we shouldn't assume they do or don't have great durability.

I don't mind you defending but I never addressed any apart from their feats, which aren't debatable. Aside form that I remain neutral.

So yeah, in many instances (with some exceptions), this is a stomp.

The purpose for this gauntlet was to gauge who could they challenge because for all their abilities they're still human. So I added four lower rounds and made the last four peakhumans. If I thought they could stomp the last three rounds I would have made it a challenge with Deathstroke, Black Panther & Wolverine.

SionistheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Hey, i really like this thread don't get me wrong, i just think it's not that hard for them. Their biggest challenges are probably Batman and Falcon, and possibly Shang Chi and Captain America. But that's just my opinion. Also sorry if i felt hostile in my defense.

Bdizzle427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Rick I'd say by insane feats. The one true Morty is pretty capable and Infinite Rick is like hall of Rieds level.