This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

with The Defenders by Tom Grindberg

#2 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's the guy on the right?

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino would one shot Zangief.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (14046 posts) - - Show Bio

In Soviet Russia

naw, forget that. Rhino curbstomps.

#5 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino

#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

What a weird picture of Zangief.

#7 Edited by k4tzm4n (41067 posts) - - Show Bio

*spits drink*

.......Fo' realz?

Staff
#8 Posted by Ortsab Ecnal (192 posts) - - Show Bio

rhino was the win here, but if zangief transforms into metal, rhino will loose all hopes of winning this battle.

#9 Posted by nickthedevil (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ortsab Ecnal: Arent you thinking about Colossus? lol cause zangief wasnt the russian in Yellow and red tights who turns into metal.

#10 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:

@Ortsab Ecnal: Arent you thinking about Colossus? lol cause zangief wasnt the russian in Yellow and red tights who turns into metal.

LOL
#11 Posted by Dommed_Cannon (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Metal Zangief is indeed a thing.

#12 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dommed_Cannon said:

@nickthedevil said:

#14 Posted by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio
@RainEffect said:
Lmao. XD
#15 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
@Dommed_Cannon said:

@nickthedevil said:

That's a fake Metal Zangief. It looks like a robot!! 
The real metal Zangief is Zangief turning his body into metal.

#16 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

Street fighter have less feats, and Zangief has been beaten by Ryu, Ken Masters in couple of occasions why shouldnt Rhino be able to do the same. Rhino has derailed a train by headbutting it, i dont remember Zangief every doing anything noteworthy apart form winning Ryu in one occasion and getting his arse handed to him when he used Satsui no Hado and turned evil Ryu.

NOTE: MY KNOWELEDGE OF STREET FIGHTER IS BASED ON ANIMATED MOVIE AND SHOWS, THEREFORE THAT IS THE BEST I CAN PRESENT.

#17 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
What a weird picture of Zangief.
What's so weird of seeing someone's back side? lol.
#18 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by God_Spawn (37748 posts) - - Show Bio

GORE GORE GORE.

Moderator Online
#20 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG now ppl are putting a video cam scans =) debate someone :p

#21 Posted by termiteone4ever (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL the Big red Z loses

#22 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10344 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to remind you that Zangief trains with bears in Siberia almost naked, piledrives the bear into a tornado and survives.

SF character have super human powers, Zangief lose to Ryu and Ken, becuase those two are not ordinary humans.

#23 Edited by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

I have to remind you that Zangief trains with bears in Siberia almost naked, piledrives the bear into a tornado and survives.

SF character have super human powers, Zangief lose to Ryu and Ken, becuase those two are not ordinary humans.

You bumped this thread to say THAT?? o_O

Rhino is not an ordinary human, this is the guy who derailed trained with his head-butt.

Siberian Bears << a normal Rhino <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this Rhino.

#24 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

Rhino is not an ordinary human, this is the guy who derailed trained with his head-butt.

He gets attack by many bears at the same time, also he beat Seth a final boss from an a SF game.

Survive matches with guys that destroy cars with their own hands.

People forget SF character are not normal humans, Akuma can destroy a nuclear submarine, while he is under the water and the submarine have problem for the presion.

#25 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@Killemall said:

He gets attack by many bears at the same time, also he beat Seth a final boss from an a SF game.

People forget SF character are not normal humans, Akuma can destroy a nuclear submarine, while he is under the water and the submarine have problem for the presion.

• How many bears really. Coz i know for sure nothing shot of a 1000 bears can derail a train.
  • Car < Train, fact right?
  • Akuma would kill Zangief like WTFStomp, but then Akuma should win against Rhino but thats it.
  • Zangief doesnt have feats to justify a win over Rhino, he's just too powerful (dont go by Rhino in animated series and cartoon, comic version of Rhino is a lot more stronger)
#26 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@Killemall said:

• How many bears really. Coz i know for sure nothing shot of a 1000 bears can derail a train.
  • Akuma would kill Zangief like WTFStomp, but then Akuma should win against Rhino but thats it.
  • Zangief doesnt have feats to justify a win over Rhino, he's just too powerful (dont go by Rhino in animated series and cartoon, comic version of Rhino is a lot more stronger)

If that dont show how powerfull and full of awesomness Zangief is, nothing does, also i am sure, Zangief was part of Soviet experiments.

Also Zangief have being so overrated that even SF4 talks about it.

#27 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Zangief's special move have atomic properties or can it bust atoms?? It is called FINAL ATOMIC BUSTER!

#28 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: I am so lost what are you talking about again?? O_o

#29 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Does Zangief's special move have atomic properties or can it bust atoms?? It is called FINAL ATOMIC BUSTER!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

@Killemall said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: I am so lost what are you talking about again?? O_o

The fact people underrate Zangief for the fact, people forget Zangief is not a normal wrestler.

#30 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@Killemall said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

How is beating Seth a feat if everyone has to beat him, even Seth himself ?

#31 Posted by Outside_85 (8749 posts) - - Show Bio

Think that image of the russian is what Rhino sees after having hit him.

#32 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@Killemall said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@Killemall said:

If that dont show how powerfull and full of awesomness Zangief is, nothing does, also i am sure, Zangief was part of Soviet experiments.

Also Zangief have being so overrated that even SF4 talks about it.

Whoa Zangief is pretty strong if he can move a train like that. 

@Edgeworth_11 said:

Whaooo-hooo-hoo-hoo!! I would like to know the story behind the ice skating pics. XD
#33 Posted by nickthedevil (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne: @DeathpooltheT1000: Uhm, isn't Rhino's skin Indestructible? He's tanked 10 Tons of Dynamite head on, and heavy artillery fire. He runs at 90 MPH and lifts 85 tons.