#1 Posted by ALEN MR.Perfect (65 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that the thing would win if he gets rhino werak the way spider-man did yesterday

#2 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing all the way

#3 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely the thing

#4 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino loses to spiderman how can he beat the thing

#5 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac1.0 says:

"Rhino loses to spiderman how can he beat the thing"

My sentiments exactly.

#6 Posted by poop flinger (13 posts) - - Show Bio

rhino has more balls than brains i mean he fought the incredible hulk he lost but he was still fighting. he's a worthy opponent just not great! The Thing would definetly win

#7 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

poop flinger says:

"rhino has more balls than brains i mean he fought the incredible hulk he lost but he was still fighting. he's a worthy opponent just not great! The Thing would definetly win"

Rhino is not a worthy opponent at all; with his physical attributes he could be, but since he is so stupid, it doesn't really matter.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

this should be in the re-cap thread. Thing was the winner.

#9 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing wins.

#10 Posted by TigerWarrior (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino is as strong as hell but he is stupid 
 
 
thing wins
#11 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio
@TigerWarrior said:
"Rhino is as strong as hell but he is stupid   thing wins "

Common misconception. Rhino isn't a genius or anything, but he is very rarely portrayed to be any less intelligent than an average guy. 
 
Thing still wins though. His strength level is higher, and he has a lot more combat experience plus wrestling skill.
#12 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino is like a super-strong retard, Thing wins

#13 Posted by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @TigerWarrior said:
"Rhino is as strong as hell but he is stupid   thing wins "
Common misconception. Rhino isn't a genius or anything, but he is very rarely portrayed to be any less intelligent than an average guy.  Thing still wins though. His strength level is higher, and he has a lot more combat experience plus wrestling skill. "
He is a little bit below average intelligence.
 
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" Rhino is like a super-strong retard, Thing wins "

Hmmm...has he ever gotten his nose stuck in a wall?  That would seal the deal for me.
#14 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @TigerWarrior said:
"Rhino is as strong as hell but he is stupid   thing wins "
Common misconception. Rhino isn't a genius or anything, but he is very rarely portrayed to be any less intelligent than an average guy.  Thing still wins though. His strength level is higher, and he has a lot more combat experience plus wrestling skill. "
He is a little bit below average intelligence.
 
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" Rhino is like a super-strong retard, Thing wins "
Hmmm...has he ever gotten his nose stuck in a wall?  That would seal the deal for me. "

It happened to him once, in one of his very earilest showings. He has had very few "significantly low intelligence" showings since then.
#15 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2529 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @TigerWarrior said:
"Rhino is as strong as hell but he is stupid   thing wins "
Common misconception. Rhino isn't a genius or anything, but he is very rarely portrayed to be any less intelligent than an average guy.  Thing still wins though. His strength level is higher, and he has a lot more combat experience plus wrestling skill. "
He is a little bit below average intelligence.
 
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" Rhino is like a super-strong retard, Thing wins "
Hmmm...has he ever gotten his nose stuck in a wall?  That would seal the deal for me. "
??
#16 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
"Rhino is like a super-strong retard,"


Said the Hulk fan...
#17 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
"Rhino is like a super-strong retard,"
Said the Hulk fan... "

You're forgetting about Maestro and Joe Fixit
#18 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
"Rhino is like a super-strong retard,"
Said the Hulk fan... "
You're forgetting about Maestro and Joe Fixit "

Still, Hulk generally has the intellect of a child.
#19 Posted by BeyondtheBeyonder (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing kicks the duece out of Rhino.
Rhino couldn't even beat Grey Hulk in that early 90's issue where he was dressed up as a department store Santa.

#20 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio


Thing should be able to spank Rhino like Bill Jemas would on a first date with Elektra. Rhino's been incapacitated by the likes of Phil Urich.    
#21 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@BeyondtheBeyonder said:
"Thing kicks the duece out of Rhino. Rhino couldn't even beat Grey Hulk in that early 90's issue where he was dressed up as a department store Santa. "

Believe it or not, Rhino once Ko'd Joe Fixit.
#22 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@BeyondtheBeyonder said:
"Thing kicks the duece out of Rhino. Rhino couldn't even beat Grey Hulk in that early 90's issue where he was dressed up as a department store Santa. "
Believe it or not, Rhino once Ko'd Joe Fixit. "

I wasn't aware of Rhino doing that. 
Do you have the scans?
#23 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@BeyondtheBeyonder said:
"Thing kicks the duece out of Rhino. Rhino couldn't even beat Grey Hulk in that early 90's issue where he was dressed up as a department store Santa. "
Believe it or not, Rhino once Ko'd Joe Fixit. "
I wasn't aware of Rhino doing that. Do you have the scans? "

I actually don't, but it took place in this issue: 
 
 
#24 Posted by Bruticus112 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing wins. Stronger, tougher, stronger will, more skilled, etc. Rhino is faster, but that's his only advantage. He doesn't have the strength or durability to beat Thing toe-to-toe.

I do love Rhino, but when you think about it he never really stands a chance against anyone. If he fights fast and agile opponents, they'll stay out of his reach, dodge his attacks, outsmart him, attack from a distance, etc. If he fights strong and tough opponents, his usually insanely outmuscled.

#25 Edited by XImpossibruX (5263 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing kicks the duece out of Rhino.

Rhino couldn't even beat Grey Hulk in that early 90's issue where he was dressed up as a department store Santa.

Online
#26 Posted by SheenLantern (6910 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Bruticus112 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

Sorry for replying so late, didn't see your comment. I was just bored, thats why I "bumped" this thread.