Avatar image for the_happy_wendingo
The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Peter Jackson film version.   

The Battle takes place on the plains of Africa just on the outskirts of a big jungle.

Win by death, KO or submission

VS
 VS

No Caption Provided
Ares69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ares69

King Kong would destroy Rhino.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

This fight would be funny to watch.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

King Kong can shrug off T-rEx bites and T-rex bites had a biting power force of 8,000-13,000 Newtons.

He took on 3 T-rex while protecting Anne, and ripped 1 of it's Jaws open.

This isn't a fair fight at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XImpossibruX: Actually new studies indicate that it was a force of around 57,000 newtons.

So yea... Rhino is dead. 
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@XImpossibruX said:

King Kong can shrug off T-rEx bites and T-rex bites had a biting power force of 8,000-13,000 Newtons.

well, those weren't T Rex's, they were called Vastatosaurus Rex and were larger than any T Rex.

but i agree Kong wins this

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By terry2012

King Kong wins

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Deranged Midget

Heh, this is amusing. Kong can easily pick him up and smash him repeatedly into the ground until he dies.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ChaosBlazer said:

@XImpossibruX said:

well, those weren't T Rex's, they were called Vastatosaurus Rex and were larger than any T Rex.

but i agree Kong wins this

Indeed, they were basically what the T-Rex would have evolved into given another 65 million years. V-Rex is nearly twice as long, reaching lengths of up to 70 feet and standing over 15 feet tall and weighs up to 15 tons. They have also have the benefit of having bullet-proof hide.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GhostRider29

@Ares69 said:

King Kong would destroy Rhino.

This. Now lets say that Captain America had Rhinos body? Now this would be an interesting fight.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

King Kong destroys Rhino

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Alexander505

King Kong win.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Baldy

I think people are overselling King Kong's durability here. He was killed by biplanes.

Rhino is more durable, a smaller target, and arguably stronger. He could probably KO King Kong in only a couple blows.

This is assuming that he isn't jobbing.

Swagger462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By Swagger462

I swear I've seen this fight take place once when I used to play Rugby Union in Highschool.

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By weaponxx

King Kong Stomps

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By onilordasmodeus
@Baldy: Wasn't KK killed by the fall? The machine guns on the bi-plane just weakened him to the point where he could hold on anymore.

KK isn't bullet proof but his muscle density is enough to with stand some serious punishment.

I guess Rhino's strength is on par with KK's, and Rhino is definately a smaller target, but KK and Rhino, IMO, are the same speed.

KK could still grab Rhino and fling him around easier than Rhino could do to him, Due to having the wieght and center of gravity advantage. Rhino would most likely be on the defensive the whole fight.

I see KK grabing Rhino and trying to bite his head off, or like what was said earlier, KK smashing and thrashing him around the environment.
NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Strider92 said:

This fight would be funny to watch.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baldy

@onilordasmodeus said:

@Baldy: Wasn't KK killed by the fall? The machine guns on the bi-plane just weakened him to the point where he could hold on anymore.KK isn't bullet proof but his muscle density is enough to with stand some serious punishment.I guess Rhino's strength is on par with KK's, and Rhino is definately a smaller target, but KK and Rhino, IMO, are the same speed.KK could still grab Rhino and fling him around easier than Rhino could do to him, Due to having the wieght and center of gravity advantage. Rhino would most likely be on the defensive the whole fight.I see KK grabing Rhino and trying to bite his head off, or like what was said earlier, KK smashing and thrashing him around the environment.

No, he was blatantly dead before he even started slipping from the tower. I don't see how Kong could hold onto Rhino, who is much stronger, and could just rip his fingers off. Remember Kong has terrible durability. Sure he beat some overgrown V-Rex's but Rhino could technically juggle those things.

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lemurboy123

@Baldy said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@Baldy: Wasn't KK killed by the fall? The machine guns on the bi-plane just weakened him to the point where he could hold on anymore.KK isn't bullet proof but his muscle density is enough to with stand some serious punishment.I guess Rhino's strength is on par with KK's, and Rhino is definately a smaller target, but KK and Rhino, IMO, are the same speed.KK could still grab Rhino and fling him around easier than Rhino could do to him, Due to having the wieght and center of gravity advantage. Rhino would most likely be on the defensive the whole fight.I see KK grabing Rhino and trying to bite his head off, or like what was said earlier, KK smashing and thrashing him around the environment.

No, he was blatantly dead before he even started slipping from the tower. I don't see how Kong could hold onto Rhino, who is much stronger, and could just rip his fingers off. Remember Kong has terrible durability. Sure he beat some overgrown V-Rex's but Rhino could technically juggle those things.

well from the movie king Kong shows to be able to take a lot of pain and keep going and taking on 3 Vastatosaurus Rex species is a good feat so i will have to go with kong

also if rhino was to get close enough to do some damage would king kong let him get close enough?

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Baldy

@lemurboy123 said:

@Baldy said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

well from the movie king Kong shows to be able to take a lot of pain and keep going and taking on 3 Vastatosaurus Rex species is a good feat so i will have to go with kong

also if rhino was to get close enough to do some damage would king kong let him get close enough?

So you're going with Kong because he defeated something Rhino would have no trouble at all with? That makes sense.

How would he stop Rhino?

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By onilordasmodeus
@Baldy: The way I'm looking at it, there are really only 2 factors to take into acount here: fighting ability and strength.

Fighting ability, I'd say they would be equal.

Strength, I'd say equal but with stipulations.

Pound for pound Rhino is stronger but Rhino weighs about 700lb while KK weighs anywhere from 20 to 60 tons. On the low end KK weighs 98% more than Rhino; on the high end it's about 99.004% more. Suffice to say it is a very large gap.

Now I know that in comic land that means nothing but there in lies the issue, realistic expecations or not. In reality KK would have no issue, none at all, swatting Rhino like child even while he was fighting back. In comic land though, some how Rhino would miraculously gain a few tons and be able to stop KK's fist mid swing and even throw him a few blocks. I chose to go realistic and logical.

I'm not going to say that KK won't lose/break a finger or toe, but Rhino will lose much more than that going up against KK.

Realistically using low specs for KK, Rhino might be able to lift and throw KK around a bit, but high specs KK is getting closer to Rhino's max lifting capacity. And since KK will be fighting the whole way through, I'd say lifting him and getting any advantage will be his biggest problem.

I'm going to stick with rhino being tossed around like a small child and either being knocked out by it, or disoriented enough for KK to bite his head off.

KK ftw.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Baldy

@onilordasmodeus said:

@Baldy: The way I'm looking at it, there are really only 2 factors to take into acount here: fighting ability and strength.Fighting ability, I'd say they would be equal.Strength, I'd say equal but with stipulations.Pound for pound Rhino is stronger but Rhino weighs about 700lb while KK weighs anywhere from 20 to 60 tons. On the low end KK weighs 98% more than Rhino; on the high end it's about 99.004% more. Suffice to say it is a very large gap.Now I know that in comic land that means nothing but there in lies the issue, realistic expecations or not. In reality KK would have no issue, none at all, swatting Rhino like child even while he was fighting back. In comic land though, some how Rhino would miraculously gain a few tons and be able to stop KK's fist mid swing and even throw him a few blocks. I chose to go realistic and logical.I'm not going to say that KK won't lose/break a finger or toe, but Rhino will lose much more than that going up against KK.Realistically using low specs for KK, Rhino might be able to lift and throw KK around a bit, but high specs KK is getting closer to Rhino's max lifting capacity. And since KK will be fighting the whole way through, I'd say lifting him and getting any advantage will be his biggest problem.I'm going to stick with rhino being tossed around like a small child and either being knocked out by it, or disoriented enough for KK to bite his head off.KK ftw.

Mass is irrelevant. Superman would never be able to lift anything without it breaking under it's own weight if mass was a factor in comics. None of this changes the fact that Rhino is more durable and stronger than King Kong.

King Kong has equal fighting skill to Rhino? How does that make sense? King Kong doesn't even have intelligence, his entire fighting style is literally just him swatting at things.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By onilordasmodeus
@Baldy:

It does make a difference in comics, just not to the same degree.

Superman can lift things like submaries and ships because he has some sort of telekenesis. From wikipedia:

"Superman's ability to fly under his own power is explained with the concept of "self telekinesis", an invisible telekinetic field that allows him to lift himself off the ground. Any objects that Superman touches are also enveloped by the field and this allows him to move them with the force of his will."

Mass should still be taken into account.

And about durability, Rhino is more durable that KK being that he is bullet proof and all that, but that just means KK is going to have slam him more than a normal person. Which he can.

Rhino will be on one wild ride.
lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lemurboy123

stop with the wit and am not the only one who is saying king Kong here many others have agreed to king kong winning.rhino is out voted here and for good reason why couldn't kong just slap him around like the previous person said and i don't see you questioning others for there reasons of king kong winning. im done here kong ftw

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By YoungJustice

Rhino......because I'm different

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

King Kong stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Rhino charges and gets a direct hit into King Kongs leg, could it wound him?  Because that would ruin Kongs mobility and I could see Rhino pounding a limping kong to the ground.

If he can't pierce his legs in a charge, I think Kong throws Rhino around like a rag doll until he is knocked out, then chomp his head off.

What are Rhinos best charge feats?  

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By onilordasmodeus
@Dailyukulele:

I was thinking the same thing, that Rhino could chage him a do some major damage to a limb or something. But I also think that KK could move out of the way fairly easily if he sees it coming.

I was wondering too what Rhino's best ramming feats are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus: Well Kong isn't that intelligent, he'd probably be too prideful to move out of the way for something as tiny as Rhino is compared to Kong.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@onilordasmodeus: I know back in the day he knocked out Grey Hulk with a charge.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By imbackwimps

@YoungJustice said:

Rhino......because I'm different

THIS

Kingshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingshark

King Kong solo'd three T-Rex's. I doubt Rhino could do that.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TERMINATORXX

King Kong would rip Rhino apart easily.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GhostRider29

Rhino's intelligence is probably lower than King Kong's. King Kong is extremely versatile. He has agility, speed, strength, weight(As mentioned before), size and to me pretty much better feats. Rhino, if he was actually fighting smart and using his body the right way, could win this. But in reality, every time he'd try to come close to king kong, Kong would just swat him away.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lordraiden

@Baldy said:

I think people are overselling King Kong's durability here. He was killed by biplanes.

Rhino is more durable, a smaller target, and arguably stronger. He could probably KO King Kong in only a couple blows.

This is assuming that he isn't jobbing.

Um, yeah, this is what I was thinking? Isn't Rhino a hell of a lot more durable than KK? It's not like Rhino is scared of gun fire or planes? How is KK gonna smash someone as durable as Rhino? I might be missing something here, but, open to some enlightenment lol

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden: His suit may be bullet proof but it certainly aint Kong proof.

blackpanther1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By blackpanther1

@Baldy:Lol the fact that you said Rhino is much stronger shows how little you know of king kong in fact king kong is stronger than rhino. Lmao since when was rhino strong enough to "Juggle" three over grown V- rex's give me a scan that says he could do than and he has the strength to juggle three V- rexs if i remember also wasn't the rhino the one who get his ass handed to him by the venom?

blackpanther1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By blackpanther1

@Dailyukulele:It would wound him, but not to the extent his is paralyzed on that leg and he can't use it.

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By toby5678910

@blackpanther1 said:

@Baldy:Lol the fact that you said Rhino is much stronger shows how little you know of king kong in fact king kong is stronger than rhino. Lmao since when was rhino strong enough to "Juggle" three over grown V- rex's give me a scan that says he could do than and he has the strength to juggle three V- rexs if i remember also wasn't the rhino the one who get his ass handed to him by the venom?

Rhino is 100 ton class, he should be able to toss them around with ease. If rhino can tank hits from the hulk, he can easily tank hits from king kong who was 50-60 tons max.

If he was grabbed he could literally rip king kongs fingers off one by one. If rhino charged kong it would split the bone in his leg in half, Rhino has charged through steel and concrete with ease.

You have to remember the gorilla was only 8 meters tall...

blackpanther1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By blackpanther1

@toby5678910:King kong is also a class 100 in strength and what make you think king kong would just hold him. King kong is way..... to smart for that. He would just smack him into the ground or he can stomp on him and that's the end for rhino and king kong is more intelligent than rhino. And king kong was able to beat off the over grown V-rex's there were 3 of them with one hand because he was protect anne with the other. Rhino isn't smart enough to pull of something like this. Lmao King kong has broken building has he not? he can break through steel and concrete with ease........... and are you telling me that being 25 feet is small? All i'm saying is give reason why you think he is stronger for goodness sake he beat godzilla and rhino is no where near godzilla.

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By toby5678910

@blackpanther1 said:

@toby5678910:King kong is also a class 100 in strength and what make you think king kong would just hold him. King kong is way..... to smart for that. He would just smack him into the ground or he can stomp on him and that's the end for rhino and king kong is more intelligent than rhino. And king kong was able to beat off the over grown V-rex's there were 3 of them with one hand because he was protect anne with the other. Rhino isn't smart enough to pull of something like this. Lmao King kong has broken building has he not? he can break through steel and concrete with ease........... and are you telling me that being 25 feet is small? All i'm saying is give reason why you think he is stronger for goodness sake he beat godzilla and rhino is no where near godzilla.

Rhino is 7" so King kong is only 4x his size. Also prove to me king kongs strength feats, a Trex was 5 tons, even if those trex weighed 10 tons thats still only 30 tons max, where do you get 100 tons from.

King Kong himself only weighed 8-10 tons himself, gorillas have an enormous amount of strength for there size giving him a strength class of 45-55 tons approximately.

King Kong is simply outclassed strength wise, Rhino can easily lift Kong, who weighs 10 tons at max and toss him like a rag doll.

This is Peter Jacksons King Kong, not some other "godzilla" king kong...

blackpanther1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By blackpanther1

@toby5678910:Lmao since when did king Kong weight as much as 2 elephants? King Kong weighs 50-60 tons like where are you getting your information from? How in the world is he out classed strength lmao king Kong could also trade blows with the hulk so what does that mean a lot of characters can take hits from the hulk. Lmao did you say he has the strength class of 45-55 tons lmao that is the biggest TROLL i've ever seen, you can't just make things up and post it. Some thing 25 feet weighing only 8-10 Tons really that is a joke right? He has a giant muscle mass also so really you are gonna say he weighs 8-10 tons?

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By toby5678910

A normal gorilla stands 5.5 feet tall and weighs 400-600 lbs...

King Kong is 25 feet tall...

Where did you get your 100 tons fact ??? Show me King Kong lifting more then 30 tons...

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By onilordasmodeus

KK is anywhere from 20 to 60 tons.

Rhino is rank 6 strength: 75 to 100 tons.

Like I posted before, pound for pound Rhino is stronger, but taking everything into account KK can toss Rhinos 700lb frame around with ease.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Baldy

@Kingshark said:

King Kong solo'd three T-Rex's. I doubt Rhino could do that.

They were featless V-Rex's with strength and durability lower than Rhino. He wouldn't have a problem with them.

@TERMINATORXX said:

King Kong would rip Rhino apart easily.

How? He's inferior to Rhino in every way besides size.

@GhostRider29 said:

Rhino's intelligence is probably lower than King Kong's. King Kong is extremely versatile. He has agility, speed, strength, weight(As mentioned before), size and to me pretty much better feats. Rhino, if he was actually fighting smart and using his body the right way, could win this. But in reality, every time he'd try to come close to king kong, Kong would just swat him away.

King Kong was an ape, how was he as smart as Rhino? What feats does he have besides deafeating things Rhino wouldn't have a problem with and getting killed by biplanes?

@blackpanther1 said:

Rhino has his ass handed to him by everyone, he's the biggest jobber in comics. That doesn't change the fact that he's much stronger than King Kong. Go ahead and post some decent strength feats for King Kong.

@onilordasmodeus said:

KK is anywhere from 20 to 60 tons.Rhino is rank 6 strength: 75 to 100 tons.Like I posted before, pound for pound Rhino is stronger, but taking everything into account KK can toss Rhinos 700lb frame around with ease.

Still not going to be enough to hurt him, and give up with the physics, such things don't exist in comics. You're also over estimating Kong's strength, he's no where near that strong. Go ahead and post feats to prove otherwise.

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By toby5678910

@onilordasmodeus said:

KK is anywhere from 20 to 60 tons.Rhino is rank 6 strength: 75 to 100 tons.Like I posted before, pound for pound Rhino is stronger, but taking everything into account KK can toss Rhinos 700lb frame around with ease.

Rhino can toss kongs 20-60 ton frame with ease...

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By gunmetalgrey

100 tons is Rhino's pressing strength. Physically speaking, his legs with which he moves at superhuman speeds propel him with much more force than that.

If King Kong swats Rhino in mid-charge, it's gonna be like a man with normal durability but with reflexes fast enough to swat an oncoming bullet. The bullet's trajectory will barely change, still hitting the man at some point, and he'll have a serious gash across his hand.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lordraiden

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

@lordraiden: His suit may be bullet proof but it certainly aint Kong proof.

Sorry, but that makes absolutely no sense? After just watching KK, he was susceptible to everything that Rhino is not! Bottom line, all Kong shares with Rhino is strength, and that's not to say that they are in the same league, and that Kong, as strong as he is, is really just a strong over grown ape, nothing more, nothing less!

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By onilordasmodeus
@Baldy: I can't stop with the physics. That's my argument.

And I'm not over estimating KK's strength as a normal Gorrila is easily able to lift their own body weight and up to 3 times that amount. If KK is 20 to 60 tons, that means his strength easily is 20 to 60 tons (low end), up to 60 to 180 tons. I'd rather just say they are equal.

The only strength feats I can think of off the top of my head is when KK repeatedly tossed around V-rexs with one arm, and when KK over powered the bite strength repeatedly of those V-rex's.

Those V-rex's wieghed about 15 tons a piece and he was throwing around 2 of them at a time. That's up to 30 tons of muscle he was tossing around repeatedly with one arm.

And since a V-rex is basically a T-rex X 2 (low end), and a T-rex's bite strength is about 57,000 lbs (28.5 tons). That would equal out to a V-rex's bite strength being close 60 tons. KK was producing 60 ton strength with just upper body against a struggling opponent. I think KK can easily produce strength 100+ tons when he puts his whole body into it.

Also I should point out in the fight scene with the V-rex's that KK held his own body weight plus the weight of on of those V-rex's with one arm (finger tips) when he was being dragged off a cliff.

Rhino can't win here.
blackpanther1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By blackpanther1

@Baldy: Lmao since when was he much stronger i though you said he got his ass handed to him by every person in marvel, The reason in because he has no method of fighting and he isn't smart all he does in charge senselessly. King kong on the other hand can predict his opponents and find a way to defeat them. His strength feats were going toe to toe with Godzilla knowing that Godzilla is almost 5x's his size he actually managed to take him out in King kong vs Godzilla movie. Rhino wouldn't stay 10 seconds fighting with Godzilla. King kong could pick up the rhino with ease and he has enough power to stop the charge that rhino brings. Rhino hasn't shown anything in his feats that he is able to lift anything as big as Godzilla he goes to fight people like spiderman all day knowing he will lose. And also King kong is 10x more agile than rhino he is 10x more smart than rhino he can jump 10x higher than rhino so what do you men he doesn't compare to rhino in anything other than strength. King kong is also a 10x better fighter than rhino.