#301 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Venom-Hulker_1 said:
"Villelater said:
"yeah he can't accept Hulk beat Onsluaght and Juggs didn't"

Hes got yall on this one ^

Ok in the battles that Hulk and Juggs have had Hulk has won most by BFR. Juggs even knocked Hulk out once, but most of them were stopped prematurely but there is one thing you have to admit whether you like Hulk or you like Juggernaught in this battle and that is; in most every battle Hulk and Juggs had Hulk was handing Juggs his ass until the fight was stopped. As a matter of fact there is only one fight that they had that ended with Juggs having the upper hand, in all the others Hulk had the upper hand before the fight was stopped. That is a fact and can be proven and if you refuse to believe this you are just biased period.
#302 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Venom-Hulker_1 said:
"Villelater said:

Hes got yall on this one ^

Ok in the battles that Hulk and Juggs have had Hulk has won most by BFR. Juggs even knocked Hulk out once, but most of them were stopped prematurely but there is one thing you have to admit whether you like Hulk or you like Juggernaught in this battle and that is; in most every battle Hulk and Juggs had Hulk was handing Juggs his ass until the fight was stopped. As a matter of fact there is only one fight that they had that ended with Juggs having the upper hand, in all the others Hulk had the upper hand before the fight was stopped. That is a fact and can be proven and if you refuse to believe this you are just biased period."
obviously you haven't read any of them./
#303 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Venom-Hulker_1 said:
"Zoom said:
"Juggernaut could beat the other three together.

What part of "immune to physical force" do you Hulk fanboys not understand?  Even World War Hulk and War Hulk failed to scratch the unstoppable Juggernaut."
See the problem is, Juggs would have trouble Hulk 2099!!"

PHYSICAL INVULNERABILITY!
Why whould Juggernaut have trouble with Hulk 2099?Villelater said:

Onslaught was a plot device, not a character.  And I know its been explained to you at least 5 times how that was pis and how the Juggernaut's gem was never in his chest to be ripped out in the first place.  But just keep on saying it if it makes you feel better.
#304 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Let it go fellows. It's clear that Hulk lovers and Juggernaut lovers can't see the forest for the trees.

That's right, I'm deep.

As mush as I like to stir things up, even I don't want to waste my time on the subject.

Thing is, maybe the Hulk can't hurt Juggernaut, but it is clear that the Juggernaut can't beat the Hulk and with every blow the Hulk would just get stronger and the Juggernaut won't be able to hurt him.

Can any one say Stalemate?  That might be to big of a word for the Juggsters! : )

HULK RULES!

caption

Sorry, couldn't resist!

#305 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Oh im not Hulk fanboy...im a Hulk FanMan!"
HERE HERE!!
#306 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Venom-Hulker_1 said:
"Villelater said:
"Oh im not Hulk fanboy...im a Hulk FanMan!"
HERE HERE!!"
I 2nd That!
#307 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

I uhhhh...... THIRD that!!

#308 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

stupid fight

#309 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

can we lock this thread? or BUMP it?

#310 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"stupid fight"
Why would you bump a 2 week old thread just to say this?
#311 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut

#312 Posted by chris thompson (815 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk .vs. The Thing    
#313 Posted by Xi Felix (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut.
#314 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1582 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk cant beat The Juggernaut. So Juggy wins! Face it!

#315 Edited by DrTyrannical (1287 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the version. Current Hulk beats current Juggernaut. Classic Juggs beats classic Hulk. Most powerful incarnations of both gives the win to Juggernaut. 2-1. Due to this (and not my avatar) I give the win to Juggernaut.

Rhino and Thing are non factors.

#316 Posted by Achilles. (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#317 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blue Nighty said:
"

It depends between Juggernaut and Hulk really

"
Yep!
#318 Edited by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Its either Hulk or Juggs, if I had a gun to my head I'd probably say Hulk, but I think Juggs could be able to beat him a few times.

Thing isn't strong enough to contend with either, and I do believe he's lost against both.

Rhino is a joke, although I loved him originally he's been reduced to playing the punching bag nowdays. Dude got one-shotted by Captain America iirc.

#319 Posted by comic_book_fan (5927 posts) - - Show Bio

thing knocks out rhino.

juggernaut knocks out thing.

hulk beats juggernaut after a verry long fight.

#320 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's last man standing.

#321 Posted by Clark_EL (2676 posts) - - Show Bio
#322 Posted by theDCkid (891 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk or Juggernaut.

#323 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#324 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins

#325 Posted by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

the battle would be up to Hulk and Rhino but in the end i would find Hulk winning if we are talking about banner

#326 Posted by Juiceboks (10656 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattferrar What other Hulk is there? Please explain why Rhino has a chance in hell of beating Juggernaut.

#327 Posted by HellionVulcan (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's last man standing.

Theres no way Hulk will ever put Juggernaut down while all three could go Hulk first take him apart then settle through the rest .

#328 Edited by comic_book_fan (5927 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing knocks out rhino juggernaut knocks out the thing then hulk and juggernaut fight until hulk dies of old age.

#329 Posted by Delek_Reap (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is not immune to Physical Force. Anybody who says so is an extremly biased fanboy of Juggernaut. And I'm going to prove it.

I forgot what the gem is called that gives Juggernaut his powers, but I believe it started with a C, so I'll call it "the C Gem" to be simple.

The Infinity Gem known as the Power Gem can grant you extremely large amounts of Power, affect the power of others, and compared to the C Gem, The Power Gem >>>>>>>>>>>>>(about a hundred ">"'s later)>>>> The C Gem, as all the Infinity Gems are, just by using common sense. Thus The Power Gem could be used to make yourself Physically Stronger than the C Gem ever could make you resistant to Physical Force. This proves that Juggernaut has the potential to be harmed by Physical Force.

Now another factor we need to apply: Juggernaut says he is immune to physical force. Well I'm saying you're a chicken on steroids.

Does me saying that make it true? If you think it does, you're either an escaped government experimental chicken that is intelligent enough to visit this forum, or you're highly delusional and need to get serious help.

You ever watch a show, or play a video game, or read a book, where the villain keeps talking about how nothing can hurt him, or how he's the strongest in the universe, but then he's overpowered and harmed by the main character, and is all like "How is this possible? Nothing can hurt me! Noooooooooo! *dies*"? You see, they simply thought those things were true, but as I showed with the chicken on steroids thing earlier, thinking or saying something doesn't make it true (unless you're Franklin Richards).

So in conclusion, Juggernaut can say he is immune to physical force all he wants, but until somebody powers up World Breaker Hulk with the Power Gem, and Juggernaut doesn't get harmed by Hulk pounding on him, it's definitely not true.

As for my answer, I don't know if Juggernaut could knock Hulk out before he got strong enough to win or not, so I can't give an honest answer. But I can say Thing and Rhino don't matter.

#330 Posted by Avolon (3 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are talking about comics where Jugg was OP then lets talk about WWH, all I have to say is that they call him the World Breaker for something... Hulk can stand Sentry's blast which is like a million suns exploding and the Juggernauts can't... And here's something for idiot's who think Jugg will win in a fight against hulk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGI1_rAoYPM

Hulk vs Jugg question to Stan Lee and JRJR.

So please do stfu about Jugg beating hulk.

#331 Posted by IIXIIOIIXII (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win Thing or rhino if they were battling each other because it sounds like two separate battles that are going to go on.

#333 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on powers...I think Juggernaut should come out on top here...but, in most of his encounters against The Hulk that I've seen, Juggy usually comes out worse than Hulk does.

#334 Posted by CheeseSticks (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#335 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on powers...I think Juggernaut should come out on top here...but, in most of his encounters against The Hulk that I've seen, Juggy usually comes out worse than Hulk does.

#336 Posted by XiiX (9437 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut or Hulk.

#337 Posted by logy5000 (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Juggernaut will take this.

#338 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks wins. everyone who is arguing between Hulk vs Juggernaut it's already accepted that Hulk wins. Stan Lee and John Romita JR both said Hulk wins.

anyway's

Rhino is easily taken out

then Thing

then Juggernaut

Hulk stands tall as the victor.

#339 Edited by Razerhandz (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk destroys

#340 Edited by Cregan_Stark (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. Juggs durability keeps him in it for a while but eventually Hulk will get bored and BFR him, Hulk should BFR Juggs everytime based on their comic fights.

After those two comes Thing followed by Rhino

#341 Posted by MasterKungFu (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

1 jugs 2 hulk 3 thing 4 rhino

#342 Posted by sergiop1 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@valkaad: juggernaut is powerless without his helmet, and hulk gets stronger the more mad he gets. But jug has limits.

#343 Edited by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio
@sergiop1 said:

@valkaad: juggernaut is powerless without his helmet, and hulk gets stronger the more mad he gets. But jug has limits.

I think the only thing right about this sentence is that you said Hulk gets stronger the more mad (just say angrier) he gets.

#344 Posted by Thedailybagel (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergiop1: no he's not..... It protects him from telepathy and hulk doesn't have telepathy in his power set. Any way hulk wins. Juggs isn't immune to physical damage, he's been brought down by hulk in a pure slug fest several times and before anyone moans at me, yes, juggernaut has beat hulk as well. Although the only instance I remember of that was by using repeated ambush tactics.

Rhino and thing get taken out instantly and then it's just Cain and hulk. Two things are most likely to happen:

Either they fight for ages and eventually hulk overpowers him. It's happened before.

They fight for a few minutes and hulk BFRs him.

#345 Edited by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert

#346 Posted by Eisenfauste (8800 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain.

#347 Posted by JackJack390 (780 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs Juggernaut?!?!? This has been done on the vine and in the comics!!!

#348 Posted by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

He stalemated WWH. This is Savage Hulk and even he's above the rest of the group.

#349 Edited by ilikedonuts (2365 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

What? WHAT???!!!!! This thread has been bumped a bunch'a times, I wanna leave ma opinion too, ya got a problem with that keep it fer yerself, pal.

Rhino punches Thing a couple 'a times in the face, but then Thing grabs his left fist, then Rhino tries ta punch him with his right fist, but Thing catches that fist too. Then Thing lifts Rhino above his head an' body slams him. Thing says "how'd'ya like that, ya blamed-" but then Thing see's a huge shadow beneath him an' Rhino, growin' bigger an' bigger, then Thing looks up an' see's Hulk in the air, tryin' ta smash Thing an' Rhino into the ground, but Thing moves outta the way, but Rhino aint as fortunate as Thing, so Hulk lands on Rhino with a super leap-stomp, which smashed Rhino deep into the ground, an' created a huge crater in the ground, an' made Rhino run outta breathe, an' Rhino almost died. When Hulk landed on Rhino he also created a huge earthquake an' shockwave. Rhino is smashed into submission. Thing then says "oh, my sweet Petunia…good thing I moved outta…the…way?…." an' he see's another huge shadow infront'a him, then Thing looks back an' see's the Juggernaut, Juggernaut then yells "SUPRISE, GRIMM!!!!!!" an' punches Thing with a straight right, this sends Thing flyin' back into a truck, an' that truck keeps goin' back into a buildin', an' that buildin' falls down on Thing when he gets smashed into it. Then Thing digs himself outta the wreckage an' says "sheesh. Talk about packin' a punch". Thing is really, really hurt, an' started bleedin' slightly outta his mouth, but he just wipes that off'a him, an' pain aint enough ta take down the Thing. Thing gets up, an' then goes back inta battle, an' he see's Juggernaut an' Hulk sluggin' it out. Hulk yells "RAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! BROWN DOME-HEAD THINKS PUNCHING HULK WILL BEAT HULK???!?!!!!! HITTING HULK ONLY MAKES HULK MAD!!!!!!! AND THE MADDER HULK GETS, THE STRONGER HULK GETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" an' Juggernaut says "zip it, ya stupid green monster. When fightin' the Juggernaut, it doesn't matter HOW strong you are, CUZ NOTHIN' STOPS THE JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!!" Hulk then says "NO!!!!! ONLY HULK IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!" an' Hulk grabs Juggernaut in a bearhug. Thing then thinks in his head "sweet Petunia. These two really takes their jobs seriously". Then Thing see's a huuuge tanker, an' walks t'wards it, in the meantime Juggernaut an' Hulk keeps sluggin' it out, Juggernaut's still trapped in Hulk's bearhug, Juggy yells "GET OFF'A ME, YA GREEN, BROCK LESNAR-LOOKIN'…." an' double hammerfists Hulk on his shoulders, an' this hurts Hulk, an' makes Hulk lose his grip. Then Juggy grabs Hulk's backhead an' face-plants him to the ground. Then Juggernaut stomps Hulk in the backhead a few times. Then Juggernaut tries ta double hammerfist Hulk's backhead, but Thing has reached the tanker an' shouts "'EY! JUGGY! HOWZABOUT YA HOLD THIS FER ME, OL' PAL!" an' throws the tanker t'wards Juggy an' Hulk, an' when it hits 'em it explodes, an' thanks to the momentum from Thing's powerful throw boostin' the tanker, combined with the already powerful explosion, Juggy gets knocked back an' down a bit. Hulk's already temporarily smashed into the ground though, nothin' happened ta him. Juggy then says "that's it…yer askin' fer it, ya lil' orange pile 'a rocks…when I'm done with you, there aint gonna be a pebble left ta keep as a trophy!" Thing then double hammerfists the ground which causes an earthquake that brings the ground up, but Juggernaut smashes thru it an' yells "HA! NOTHIN' STOPS THE JUGGERNAUT!!!!" an' then when Juggernaut reaches Thing, he uses his brute strength in a really brutal manner an' twists Thing's arms just like WW Hulk twisted Colossus' arms (sorry Thing, still love ya). Then Juggernaut says "heh. Let's see you use those rock-hard fists 'a yers now. An' why stop there...". Then Juggernaut grabs Thing's feet, an' twists his legs, then he picks him up, body slams him an' then double hammerfists his head deep into the ground. Thing aint KO'd though, his iron forged will keeps him awake, but his arms an' legs are too injured to fight now. Juggernaut then says "ya got some guts, Grimm. I'd enjoy smashin' ya, but I'm busy with yer big, green buddy-" an' Hulk's comes from behind an' tackles Juggernaut into a buildin'. The buildin' falls down on Juggs when he gets smashed into it. Then Juggernaut digs himself outta the wreckage, an' is really mad. Hulk then yells "RAAAARRRRGHH!!!! STUPID DOME-HEAD THINKS HE'S STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT HULK??!!!?! HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS!!!!!!!!!". Then Juggernaut does a loud battle shout an' rushes t'wards Hulk an' Hulk does a loud battle shout too an' rushes t'wards Juggernaut, then Juggernaut throws a huge straight right t'wards Hulk, an' Hulk throws a huge straight left t'wards Juggy, an' they end up hittin' each others fists, an' that creates a HUUUUGE shockwave comin' outta it, which also created an earthquake, an' this destroys some buildin's, a lotta glass an' created a huge crater in the ground. Juggernaut then says "heh. Nice punch, pal. If only yer brain were as well accomplished as yer meat an' muscle". Hulk then says "rrrrrggghhh….dome-head make fun of Hulk?….HULK SMAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!" an' the battle continues.

Y'know I might'a said sometimes before that Juggy could beat Hulk, but now I honestly I dunno who'd win outta normal powered Juggernaut an' Savage Hulk. I mean, Hulk's got insane amounts of durability, plus a really fast an' effective healin' factor, an' all his powers increases the madder he gets, an' Juggernaut is virtually indestructible an' unstoppable (but since he aint got the full power of Cyttorak, he aint completely indestructible or unstoppable, but he always has his impenetrable force-field) an' a healin' factor that heals him from pretty much any injury in seconds. I dont see how either of 'em would be able ta put the other down.

Also, I Thing's my favorite character here (well my favorite character of all time), an' I also love Rhino (but I love Thing, Juggernaut an' Hulk more) but I dont think Thing an' Rhino could beat Juggernaut an' Hulk under normal conditions.

#350 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut or Hulk