the human Juggernaut said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"bloodmist said:
"bloodmist said:
"

StrongestOneThereIs said:

"bloodmist said:

Didn't know you were so sensitive. I got jokes.
I will try not to hurt your feelings in the future.
The wang joke was funny though.  i'm a fanboy and not afriad to admit, but I no when something is wrong (like the Hulk having unlimited strength). My repsonse to you is the same as mine to human_jughernaut. Go back and read if you like.

And stop crying. : )

"

Saying I have my head up someones rear is an insult so stop trying to pretend like it wasn't.

Crying? LMAO! No I am just laughing at how freaking stupid you are and how gay you are for hulk. Perhaps it is you who is crying...but don't try and pin your pathetic/sad emotions over comics with me. Just take them out on your hulk action figures cry baby because they will listin to you unlike real people.

Physical force can't hurt juggs = Hulk has nothing to do to him that will beat him.

"

And what's wrong with being gay?  HUH!

HAHAHA!

Ok guy, I get you and human_juggernaut think that he is. My statement was that I have read several official marvel references and have never read that the Juggernaut can't be harmed by ANY physical force. But I willing to allow myself to be wrong (just this once). So tell me where to go to find an official statement from marvel that backs your OPINION.
"

There is no statement by marvel that hulk can beat juggs or the other way around.

His powers make him almost invulnerable to all attacks. There has never been an instance in comics where a physical force has even scratched him.

He has even taken thor's god-blast with no damage! Something that caused galactus to run away like a little pansy.

"
That's all well and good, but you still haven't answe4red my question.
If you don't have an answer, just say so.
I won't laugh. I promise. : )

Do I need to ask again? It seems that human_jug ignored it as well.
"
I usually ignore bad logic."
lmao good point.
#202 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Warriors rage Thor Hurt Juggs....Fail!

#203 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Warriors rage Thor Hurt Juggs....Fail!"
LOL, how so
#204 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs look at thor at the last thread

#205 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk sucks

#206 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins.

#207 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Juggernaut wins."

Its true but the hulk fans can't believe it.
#208 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

bloodmist and human_juggernaut i read your game already, and I'm just joined the Vine today. You are criers. You take the punk way out of an argument when you can't give a answer.

Really lame guys or girls. Why don't you go to another forum where your punk ways are acceptable.

Lame and Lamer. That are your names now.

And I don't care if you cry now! Try to be nice to some children and look what it gets me.

#209 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Sheesh... There has been a lot of Hulk - Juggernaut flaming on the vine today.

#210 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Juggernaut wins."

Its true but the hulk fans can't believe it."
Deluded child. Tsk Tsk!
#211 Posted by never give up (9495 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Juggs look at thor at the last thread"
Nope...Your Wrong.

#212 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't going to win this
Juggernaut is much much stronger
and hulk cant beat him until he gets much stronger and angrier and by the time he does
juggernaut would of knocked hulk out

#213 Edited by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
"bloodmist and human_juggernaut i read your game already, and I'm just joined the Vine today. You are criers. You take the punk way out of an argument when you can't give answer.

Really lame guys or girls. Why don't you go to another forum where your punk ways are acceptable.

And I don't care if you cry now! Try to nice to some children and look what it gets me."

LMAO! lame and lamer? learn how to talk...because you speak like the hulk himself fanboy.

Did you not notice that most people agree with us and only the hulk fanboys agree with you? Your the baby here! We just try to tell you the facts and you don't listin. 

You call me a kid? Your grammer is that of an 8 year old moron! You over use the word punk and lame way to much. No one here cares what you think so stop pretending like your king of the forum when you haven't even made a single good argument. What is your argument? "HULK GET REALLY STRONG!!!!"  I have seen more intelligence in a rabid animals.
#214 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Hulk isn't going to win this
and hulk cant beat him until he gets much stronger and angrier and by the time he does
juggernaut would of knocked hulk out"
If that was true, why haven't ever happened. The Juggernaut starts off stronger, just like Thor and Hercules, but the Hulk always surpasses them. The only thing that Juggy has going for him is the enchantment that allows him to be unstoppable when he is moving. And that isn't strength.
#215 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
"ecsnclr said:
"Hulk isn't going to win this
juggernaut would of knocked hulk out"
If that was true, why haven't ever happened. The Juggernaut starts off stronger, just like Thor and Hercules, but the Hulk always surpasses them. The only thing that Juggy has going for him is the enchantment that allows him to be unstoppable when he is moving. And that isn't strength."
So is everyone here wrong but you?
#216 Posted by never give up (9495 posts) - - Show Bio
Juggernaut wins.
#217 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

no i'm with the juggenaut

#218 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Juggernaut wins."

Careful if you say that the hulk fanboy will call you a cry baby and say you should leave the forum with his horrible grammer.
#219 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Juggernaut wins."

never give up said:
"Juggernaut wins."

never give up said:
"Juggernaut wins."
#220 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

think about it hulk was knocked out by Rhino
Juggernaut is allot fu#king stronger i know you don't want to admit it but
face the fact Hulk cant win this

#221 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"never give up said:
"Juggernaut wins."

never give up said:
"Juggernaut wins."

never give up said:
"Juggernaut wins."
"

Yes, yes, and yes.

bloodmist said:
"bloodmist and human_juggernaut i read your game already, and I'm just joined the Vine today. You are criers. You take the punk way out of an argument when you can't give answer.

And I don't care if you cry now! Try to nice to some children and look what it gets me."

LMAO! lame and lamer? learn how to talk...because you speak like the hulk himself fanboy.

Did you not notice that most people agree with us and only the hulk fanboys agree with you? Your the baby here! We just try to tell you the facts and you don't listin. 

You call me a kid? Your grammer is that of an 8 year old moron! You over use the word punk and lame way to much. No one here cares what you think so stop pretending like your king of the forum when you haven't even made a single good argument. What is your argument? "HULK GET REALLY STRONG!!!!"  I have seen more intelligence in a rabid animals."

So strongestonethereis are you going to say anything to this or are you in a corner crying with your hulk comics?
#222 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:

You call me a kid? Your grammer is that of an 8 year old moron! You over use the word punk and lame way to much. No one here cares what you think so stop pretending like your king of the forum when you haven't even made a single good argument. What is your argument? "HULK GET REALLY STRONG!!!!"  I have seen more intelligence in a rabid animals."
I don't care about everyone else. I don't conform because the majority say so.
This is my position. I asked you to answer one question, but instead you punk out.

By the way.

Your Lame!

#223 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
"bloodmist said:

This is my position. I asked you to answer one question, but instead you punk out.

By the way.

Your Lame!

"

What was the question? I couldn't find it in all the stupidity you have been posting.
#224 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

STOP FLAMING ALREADY!!!

If you can't debate normally, just stop posting, this is getting nowhere.
#225 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:

bloodmist said:
So strongestonethereis are you going to say anything to this or are you in a corner crying with your hulk comics?"

LOL
#226 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"

STOP FLAMING ALREADY!!!

If you can't debate normally, just stop posting, this is getting nowhere."
Flaming!

HHAHA! Funny stuff.
#227 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"

STOP FLAMING ALREADY!!!

I am asking him his question so I can answer it. Are you a moderator? No? then please STFU.

Oh so for the 100th time, Juggs can't be hurt by physical force...just wanted to throw that out there.
#228 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"bloodmist said:

By the way.

Your Lame!

"

What was the question? I couldn't find it in all the stupidity you have been posting."
I was called a flamer so I better stop before someone else starts crying. : )

Listen guy, I get how you feel about the Juggernaut.
All I asked was an official Marvel statement that the Juggernaut can't be harm by ANY physical force. That is what everyone is saying. I have read 3 different sources and can't find it.

Marvel.com, Marvel Encyclopedia, and my old Marvel Universe comics.

What u got?
#229 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

So Hulk won't have time to get enough anger to be strong enough to beat The Juggernaut

#230 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"AtPhantom said:
"

STOP FLAMING ALREADY!!!

I am asking him his question so I can answer it. Are you a moderator? No? then please STFU.

Oh so for the 100th time, Juggs can't be hurt by physical force...just wanted to throw that out there."
OK. I am sorry for all the insults and jokes today aimed at you because that was AWESOME!

I know you don't care at this point, but you have my respect. WOW!
#231 Posted by never give up (9495 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption

caption

#232 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

nice scan but what are you trying to prove

#233 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#234 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"
caption
"
Not sure if that helped, but good try! : )
#235 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

they heard right! Hulk give Juggs a run for his money!

#236 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"they heard right! Hulk give Juggs a run for his money!"
A run. At best he matched him. But it depends on how you interpret it.
#237 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember Hulk nearly killing silver surfer on Battleworld AND THAT DID IMPRESS ME !

#238 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"I remember Hulk nearly killing silver surfer on Battleworld AND THAT DID IMPRESS ME !"
Silver Surfer's full powered was being held back. That's why that happened.
#239 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

In the most recent fight of WWH vs. full power juggs...

Juggs was able to push hulk back, but hulk used his own momentum against him and caused him to run into a wall and then a lake. It says something that this powerful version of hulk with greater fighing intelligence decided it would be best to not deal with juggs head on. This fight no matter what the out come would take forever if it was to the death. They have faught many times and there has never once been a clear winner. The only reason I side with Juggs is because I have never seen physical force hurt him ever.

Strongestonethereis, to answer you question I have no idea if marvel released an offical statement about if no physical force could hurt Juggs. But in all his years in comics nothing ever has...even when he got punched by onslaught across the US he was ok with no damage done to him. He doesn't get tired or have to eat or breathe either. Hulk over time will get tired or hungry (he had to eat as a gladiator in planet hulk) also it  stands to reason that his anger is not limitless so his power isn't either. (marvel hasn't released a statement about his anger having no limit).

#240 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"

Juggs was able to push hulk back, but hulk used his own momentum against him and caused him to run into a wall and then a lake. It says something that this powerful version of hulk with greater fighing intelligence decided it would be best to not deal with juggs head on. This fight no matter what the out come would take forever if it was to the death. They have faught many times and there has never once been a clear winner. The only reason I side with Juggs is because I have never seen physical force hurt him ever.

Strongestonethereis, to answer you question I have no idea if marvel released an offical statement about if no physical force could hurt Juggs. But in all his years in comics nothing ever has...even when he got punched by onslaught across the US he was ok with no damage done to him. He doesn't get tired or have to eat or breathe either. Hulk over time will get tired or hungry (he had to eat as a gladiator in planet hulk) also it  stands to reason that his anger is not limitless so his power isn't either. (marvel hasn't released a statement about his anger having no limit).

"
And when human_juggernaut used that same response, my response was:

The Hulk has never been killed in comics but i know he can be.

Just because it hasn't happened is your your proof?
So, on that fact, I can say, since juggernaut has never beat the Hulk, he never will.
#241 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

I never new The Juggernaut never had to breath but Hulk can survive in space i didn't know whether juggs could do that i'm
not sure but i'm willing to be proven wrong 

#242 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"I never new The Juggernaut never had to breath but Hulk can survive in space i didn't know whether juggs could do that i'm
not sure but i'm willing to be proven wrong "
He doesn't need to breath.
#243 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the Reason why Guts hits work is becuase the Gem lies there!

#244 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
"ecsnclr said:
"I never new The Juggernaut never had to breath but Hulk can survive in space i didn't know whether juggs could do that i'm
not sure but i'm willing to be proven wrong "
He doesn't need to breath."
So can juggs go in space because Hulk can
#245 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
"bloodmist said:
"

"

So, on that fact, I can say, since juggernaut has never beat the Hulk, he never will.
"
The thing is the power of Cyttorak makes him invulnerable to physical harm as one of his powers. I am not admiting any physical foce can, but I am saying that if there is it doesn't exist in the Marvel universe and the hulk definately isn't it.
#246 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
"bloodmist said:
"

"

"
juggernaut has beaten the hulk actually.  That issue aside, however, your argument reeks of bad logic.
#247 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

then Hulk  beat him later after hitting him the Gut where his gem is

#248 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

i remember when Cyttorak beat the crap out of Juggernaut

actuly how many juggernauts have there been ?

#249 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"bloodmist said:
"

"

"
The thing is the power of Cyttorak makes him invulnerable to physical harm as one of his powers. I am not admiting any physical foce can, but I am saying that if there is it doesn't exist in the Marvel universe and the hulk definately isn't it."
I can buy that because so far the Hulk hasn't shown to be able to really hurt him.

But He can still win the fight though.
#250 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"bloodmist said:
"

"

"
juggernaut has beaten the hulk actually.  That issue aside, however, your argument reeks of bad logic."
That's just your way of not answering the question. Atleast bloodmist gave his reason.

Bad form human_jugg!