#101 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

it does dosn't it
do you think the costume and the name JUGGernaut is a Marvel piss take

#102 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

well we all know nothing can stop juggs....LOL's

#103 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"well we all know nothing can stop juggs....LOL's"

No one even said that hulk fanboy. Your just annoyed because people keep telling you that juggs can't be hurt by physical force, and you refuse to believe it because your blind love of hulk.
#104 Edited by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
war kicking ass
bloodmist
said:
"Villelater said:

No one even said that hulk fanboy. Your just annoyed because people keep telling you that juggs can't be hurt by physical force, and you refuse to believe it because your blind love of hulk."
But War hurt juggs and stoped him in the juggernaut charge
#105 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

what about the first first? Hulk clearly won that!

#106 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"bloodmist said:
"Villelater said:

No one even said that hulk fanboy. Your just annoyed because people keep telling you that juggs can't be hurt by physical force, and you refuse to believe it because your blind love of hulk."
But War hurt juggs and stoped him in the juggernaut charge"

This thread isn't titled War vs. Juggernaut

He didn't hurt him at all, he just beat him around and juggs walked away after the fight.

The problem is you think that seeing Juggs getting flung around means he's getting hurt...when in actuality its not causing him any real injury or doing damage to him.
#107 Posted by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio

The Juggernaut usually loses to the Hulk in one on one encounters, and that was before he got his WWH power up. Hulk wins.

#108 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"ecsnclr said:
"bloodmist said:
"Villelater said:

He didn't hurt him at all, he just beat him around and juggs walked away after the fight.

The problem is you think that seeing Juggs getting flung around means he's getting hurt...when in actuality its not causing him any real injury or doing damage to him."
What ever you say dude
#109 Posted by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"mira said:
"Everyone can be hurt. You just have to push enough. And Hulk can pusch really hard if he wants. Especially if he gets berserk."

Wow...You really know nothing about juggs. Did you just watch a few marvel movies and think that you were a comic expert? No physical force can hurt juggs, so sorry hulk ain't going to be doing jack to him."
  Tell that to Onslaught.
#110 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

actually Prof Hulk who is weaker then Savage Hulk beat him with a gut punch

#111 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't WWHulk.
And even if it is... Juggernaut was pushing him back and didn't have a scratch on him when they fought.

#112 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"bloodmist said:
"ecsnclr said:
"bloodmist said:
"Villelater said:

The problem is you think that seeing Juggs getting flung around means he's getting hurt...when in actuality its not causing him any real injury or doing damage to him."
What ever you say dude"

Sorry I don't agree with everything you say.

Do me a favor and show me all the damage on Juggs, because he isn't even bleeding or hurt.
#113 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"actually Prof Hulk who is weaker then Savage Hulk beat him with a gut punch"

cool
#114 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:

I call BS, I want to see a scan you liar.
#115 Edited by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Villelater said:

I call BS, I want to see a scan you liar."

he may not felt hulks attacks but he did get slaped like a bitch
#116 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

lots of idiocy in this thread.

#117 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"bloodmist said:
"Villelater said:

he may not felt hulks attacks but he did get slaped like a bitch"

If we are talking about your War scan that you posted, thats fine. Yeah I am sure he smacked juggs around but like you just said he didn't feel it and it didn't even hurt him by looking at your picture. All i see his hulk threatining to cut off his head, which he didn't do.
#118 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut said:

"lots of idiocy in this thread."

no i only see you
#119 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Juggernuat knows he saw his fav got hurt! and beat by the thing he loves to insult! Professior Hulk! not War! or world war! the very thing he use's to show Juggernuat winning!

#120 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Human Juggernuat knows he saw his fav got hurt! and beat by the thing he loves to insult! Professior Hulk! not War! or world war! the very thing he use's to show Juggernuat winning!"
you didn't read the comic then.  He was koed by a psychic backlash.
#121 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"ecsnclr said:
"bloodmist said:
"Villelater said:

If we are talking about your War scan that you posted, thats fine. Yeah I am sure he smacked juggs around but like you just said he didn't feel it and it didn't even hurt him by looking at your picture. All i see his hulk threatining to cut off his head, which he didn't do."
and in the next page, juggernaut is walking around as if nothing happened.  not hurt in the slightest.
#122 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Right after this?

caption
#123 Edited by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know this got punch looks like it hurts

caption
looks at Juggs face....YEP!
#124 Edited by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
"bloodmist said:
"ecsnclr said:
"bloodmist said:
"Villelater said:

If we are talking about your War scan that you posted, thats fine. Yeah I am sure he smacked juggs around but like you just said he didn't feel it and it didn't even hurt him by looking at your picture. All i see his hulk threatining to cut off his head, which he didn't do."
and in the next page, juggernaut is walking around as if nothing happened.  not hurt in the slightest."

Right, thats what they just don't want to accept.

Oh thats a great scan villelater! I especially like the part where professer hulk's new pal tells him that a psychic backlash is why juggs was knocked out. Seeing that juggs is vulnerable to when his helmet is not on it makes sense.

Next time try reading the comics instead of looking at the pretty pictures, ok? Thanks buddy!

#125 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

why did Juggernuat say:Unffff?

#126 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"why did Juggernuat say:Unffff?"

No clue, why do you think any real damage has been done? I can post pictures of juggs hitting hulk it doesn't mean he will win this fight.

Again your first scan is a joke because it clearly says that a psychic blacklash took out juggs not hulk himself.
#127 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

thing is! those pics you can post happen before this! and Juggs was down before the backlash!

#128 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"thing is! those pics you can post happen before this! and Juggs was down before the backlash!"
no, he wasn't.
#129 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

actually he was...can you prove me wrong? and yes this is after those Juggernuat incidents

#130 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"thing is! those pics you can post happen before this! and Juggs was down before the backlash!"

Really? Post the scan and prove it because I think your full of it.
#131 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

well look at it...he hit Juggs before the Backlash...the Backlash came after juggs was down

#132 Edited by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"well look at it...he hit Juggs before the Backlash...the Backlash came after juggs was down"

He is on all fours after being sucker punched. What does that prove? What knocked him out  cold was the psychic backlash.

I remeber in their first fight I believe it was normal hulk knocked him down and walked off while juggs got up and yelled for him that they weren't even close to being done. Unfourtunately prof X showed up and knocked him out with his psychic power. Even recently in WWH he did nothing to juggs once he got all his power back.

Think about how onslaut punched juggs aross the freaking US. What happend? He got up and shook it off! You can whip him around all you want...no physical strike isn't going to do him in.
#133 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
#135 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm im right

caption
caption
#136 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Umm im right
caption
caption
"
and then he got up and said that he coudn't hurt him.  Read the comics before you post scans.
#137 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

still he got knocked down...and thrown! and seemed pretty mad

#138 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

lets show the part where Juggs got mad!...seemed ownd too me?

#139 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"still he got knocked down...and thrown! and seemed pretty mad"

But not hurt at all...which is what I have been trying to get through your thick head. He doesn't get tired, hungry, or need to breathe. So hulk can do what he wants all day till he's blue in the face. He will still end up losing.
#140 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio
"Zoom said:
"ecsnclr said:
"hmm nice well Rhino has that argeument aswell he charged and knocked hulk out cold and juggernaut never did that !"

No.  Juggernaut has knocked out the Hulk for one.  And for two, Rhino lost to gemless weaker than Colossus Rhino.  He's tough but he's out of his league compared to the big two in this fight.

Juggernaut wins because he is physically invulernable and nobody here has anything but physical attacks and aren't powerful enough to BFR him.  It's that simple."
not to mention he's stronger then all of them, and he's actually knocked out every other person in this battle."
How are u gonna use that battle as a means that he knocked the Hulk out. The Hulk was taking it easily on him because he didn't know who he was fighting until it was to late. That's no different when Doc Samson knocked him out when he thought he was a ghost.

When others use the battle in the second issue when Hulk knocked Juggernaut out, you used the excuse of psychic backlash. See it's just as I say, everyone has an excuse to when the other looses. Thats why i say that there is no defined winner with these two. As far as strength, you can only go off of what has been shown in comics. Based on that, Juggernaut has done nothing to compare with the feats of the Hulk when it comes to strength.
#141 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"Villelater said:

But not hurt at all...which is what I have been trying to get through your thick head. He doesn't get tired, hungry, or need to breathe. So hulk can do what he wants all day till he's blue in the face. He will still end up losing."
if your strong enough to piss off Juggs you win!
#142 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
yep, you didn't read the comic.
#143 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs yelled at him as i was told...

#144 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"Juggs yelled at him as i was told..."

and ended up getting beat by professer X after not getting harmed by hulk once.
#145 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

So once again, no definite winner.

#146 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

then why did he really want to get Hulk if he was fine? and i saw him feeling the top of his head!

#147 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"then why did he really want to get Hulk if he was fine? and i saw him feeling the top of his head!"
now you're just pulling at straws.
#148 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

well he did yell as i know

caption
Yelling means failure for Juggs
#149 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"well he did yell as i know
caption
Yelling means failure for Juggs"
yea, the bubbles mean he was "thinking"
#150 Posted by Villelater (1307 posts) - - Show Bio