Rhino vs Juggernaut

thunder man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By thunder man

Rhino vs Juggernaut, I hope they haven't done it before!

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Phorqe

Unstoppable Juggernaut would win. They would run head first into each other and Rhino would get knocked on his ass.

Rhino would beat Juggernaut at his current level.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Forever

Juggernaut might take him at this current level too. He's about as strong as Colossus and Ben Grimm, so I wouldnt doubt that he could still take him. Rhino's a complete idiot anyway so if youre anywhere near his ballpark you should be able to outthink him and get the win.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"Juggernaut might take him at this current level too. He's about as strong as Colossus and Ben Grimm, so I wouldnt doubt that he could still take him. Rhino's a complete idiot anyway so if youre anywhere near his ballpark you should be able to outthink him and get the win."

Rhino's not even that strong. Peter defeated Rhino with his bare hands. No help, just brute force.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Mighty Thor

jugg

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Forever says:
"Juggernaut might take him at this current level too. He's about as strong as Colossus and Ben Grimm, so I wouldnt doubt that he could still take him. Rhino's a complete idiot anyway so if youre anywhere near his ballpark you should be able to outthink him and get the win."
Rhino's not even that strong. Peter defeated Rhino with his bare hands. No help, just brute force."
Rhino has also stood up to the Hulk and Juggernaut before. So this match isn't as one side as you think if it is the current Juggernaut.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator

The Rhino is recorded as being approximately 4 times stronger than the current level of strength that Spiderman possesses (as per the old hanbooks - 80 tonnes).

This puts in the same ballpark as the Thing. He has superhuman durability, which is further enhanced by his costume and he has superhuman endurance. He can also run (read that as charge) at about 100mph to make the best use of his horns.

The current juggs however is a pale imitation of his previous power level. His power levels have been dropping for ages so that he recently got trashed by the Wrecking Crew. His strength I would say he is nearer to the 50 Tonne lifting level (see him struggle to shrug a bus off him) and his invulnerability is vastly reduced - he bleed heavily when the Wrecking Crew dropped a bus on him.

I know that he went to obtain the mystic Gem of Cytorrak again but we have had no clear indication that his power levels have returned to their previous levels.

So as it stands, I would say the Rhino wins.

If it was the old Jug, then he wins without any question.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blue Nighty

juggernuat hands down

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Forever

The_Creator says:

"The Rhino is recorded as being approximately 4 times stronger than the current level of strength that Spiderman possesses (as per the old hanbooks - 80 tonnes). This puts in the same ballpark as the Thing. He has superhuman durability, which is further enhanced by his costume and he has superhuman endurance. He can also run (read that as charge) at about 100mph to make the best use of his horns. The current juggs however is a pale imitation of his previous power level. His power levels have been dropping for ages so that he recently got trashed by the Wrecking Crew. His strength I would say he is nearer to the 50 Tonne lifting level (see him struggle to shrug a bus off him) and his invulnerability is vastly reduced - he bleed heavily when the Wrecking Crew dropped a bus on him. I know that he went to obtain the mystic Gem of Cytorrak again but we have had no clear indication that his power levels have returned to their previous levels. So as it stands, I would say the Rhino wins. If it was the old Jug, then he wins without any question. "

I have to remember this. If youre stronger and more invulnerable, then you always win. I'm burning that into my memory. Forget everything else. Stronger and more invulnerable. Oh and forget quickness, but if you can build up your speed to the point that youre running 100 mph, then it's in the bag. Got it.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Valkaad

The_Creator says:

"The Rhino is recorded as being approximately 4 times stronger than the current level of strength that Spiderman possesses (as per the old hanbooks - 80 tonnes). This puts in the same ballpark as the Thing. He has superhuman durability, which is further enhanced by his costume and he has superhuman endurance. He can also run (read that as charge) at about 100mph to make the best use of his horns. The current juggs however is a pale imitation of his previous power level. His power levels have been dropping for ages so that he recently got trashed by the Wrecking Crew. His strength I would say he is nearer to the 50 Tonne lifting level (see him struggle to shrug a bus off him) and his invulnerability is vastly reduced - he bleed heavily when the Wrecking Crew dropped a bus on him. I know that he went to obtain the mystic Gem of Cytorrak again but we have had no clear indication that his power levels have returned to their previous levels. So as it stands, I would say the Rhino wins. If it was the old Jug, then he wins without any question. "

Where do you get that he can run at 100mph?

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternus

Valkaad says:

"The_Creator says:

Where do you get that he can run at 100mph?"

he can run 100 mph but thats his top speed and he doesnt go that fast unless hes getting away or going through walls. but juggs (heeeheee) is stronger physicaly and once he gains momentum only psychic attacks can stop him

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valkaad

Eternus says:

"Valkaad says:
"The_Creator says:
he can run 100 mph but thats his top speed and he doesnt go that fast unless hes getting away or going through walls. but juggs (heeeheee) is stronger physicaly and once he gains momentum only psychic attacks can stop him"

Again WHERE did you read that he runs 100mph.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternus

Valkaad says:

"Eternus says:
"Valkaad says:
"The_Creator says:
he can run 100 mph but thats his top speed and he doesnt go that fast unless hes getting away or going through walls. but juggs (heeeheee) is stronger physicaly and once he gains momentum only psychic attacks can stop him"

Again WHERE did you read that he runs 100mph.

"

various sites. its prolly on this one

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the creator

Forever says:

"The_Creator says:
I have to remember this. If youre stronger and more invulnerable, then you always win. I'm burning that into my memory. Forget everything else. Stronger and more invulnerable. Oh and forget quickness, but if you can build up your speed to the point that youre running 100 mph, then it's in the bag. Got it."

No being bigger, stronger, more duable and having greater endurance does not mean you always win. Fighting ability comes in play just like agility and intelligence does. But as per you sarcastic comment above, I guess that Spiderman or whoever the opponent of the Rhino is can 'quickness him to death'. Sometimes the more nimble opponent can win due to the fact the lumbering brute is slightly more clever than a doorknob and the agile hero is very bright.

If one opponent is stronger (hits harder), is more durable (takes less damage) and has more stamina (can keep going at a high output longer), it stands to reason that they might have a better chance to win.

As for the running - I listed that out as it may or may not effect this battle - Juggeranut is not noted for being highly agile, so if a figure charges him at a high speed, he may get hit.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the creator

Valkaad says:

"Eternus says:
"Valkaad says:
"The_Creator says:
Again WHERE did you read that he runs 100mph. "

I think that I remember reading this in those Handbook pages that Marvel released (hole punched - using the older power grid descriptions). This put his speed in between X-Y, which was approx 100 mph on a sprint.

I did not ref it off the internet as this info can be 'contaminated'.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternus

lol well all the info i got off the internet said that at his fastest (or otherwise known as a SPRINT) he can reach 100mph or over

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the creator

Eternus says:

"lol well all the info i got off the internet said that at his fastest (or otherwise known as a SPRINT) he can reach 100mph or over"

Could well be some individual did review the info from the hole punched editions and added it on various internet sites.

alchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By alchemist

jugger

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Forever

The_Creator says:

"No being bigger, stronger, more duable and having greater endurance does not mean you always win. Fighting ability comes in play just like agility and intelligence does. But as per you sarcastic comment above, I guess that Spiderman or whoever the opponent of the Rhino is can 'quickness him to death'. Sometimes the more nimble opponent can win due to the fact the lumbering brute is slightly more clever than a doorknob and the agile hero is very bright. If one opponent is stronger (hits harder), is more durable (takes less damage) and has more stamina (can keep going at a high output longer), it stands to reason that they might have a better chance to win. As for the running - I listed that out as it may or may not effect this battle - Juggeranut is not noted for being highly agile, so if a figure charges him at a high speed, he may get hit."

Well as they say, speed kills. Which is what gives Spider-Man a distinct advantage. But the biggest advantage that even someone with average intelligence has over Rhino is that Rhino is very very stupid. Rhino is stronger, faster and more durable than the de-powered Juggernaut but did that help him when he fought Doc Samson? And this was before Samson had received his power boost. Back when Samson could only lift 25 tons.

Rhino has one of the worst track records of any of the bricks I can think of. I dont recall him really beating anyone, even when he held all of the power advantages, so why would we suspect that he gets the win in this instance?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"The_Creator says:
"No being bigger, stronger, more duable and having greater endurance does not mean you always win. Fighting ability comes in play just like agility and intelligence does. But as per you sarcastic comment above, I guess that Spiderman or whoever the opponent of the Rhino is can 'quickness him to death'. Sometimes the more nimble opponent can win due to the fact the lumbering brute is slightly more clever than a doorknob and the agile hero is very bright. If one opponent is stronger (hits harder), is more durable (takes less damage) and has more stamina (can keep going at a high output longer), it stands to reason that they might have a better chance to win. As for the running - I listed that out as it may or may not effect this battle - Juggeranut is not noted for being highly agile, so if a figure charges him at a high speed, he may get hit."
Well as they say, speed kills. Which is what gives Spider-Man a distinct advantage. But the biggest advantage that even someone with average intelligence has over Rhino is that Rhino is very very stupid. Rhino is stronger, faster and more durable than the de-powered Juggernaut but did that help him when he fought Doc Samson? And this was before Samson had received his power boost. Back when Samson could only lift 25 tons. Rhino has one of the worst track records of any of the bricks I can think of. I dont recall him really beating anyone, even when he held all of the power advantages, so why would we suspect that he gets the win in this instance?"

I never argued with you on this one Forever I agree that Juggernaut will win. He may not be as strong as our "Unstoppable Juggernaut" but he's still strong. In reality I think he's a little bit smarter than Rhino to be quite honest.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i say juggs

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Forever

I think almost everyone but Creator agree on this. Though I think Creator is right about Rhino being able to run 100 mph. I remember seeing that somewhere as well.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"I think almost everyone but Creator agree on this. Though I think Creator is right about Rhino being able to run 100 mph. I remember seeing that somewhere as well."

We usually agree on these issues.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Forever

Too true.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eternal Chaos

This is one of those usual times you and I agree Forever. :)

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the creator

Forever says:

"The_Creator says:
Well as they say, speed kills. Which is what gives Spider-Man a distinct advantage. But the biggest advantage that even someone with average intelligence has over Rhino is that Rhino is very very stupid. Rhino is stronger, faster and more durable than the de-powered Juggernaut but did that help him when he fought Doc Samson? And this was before Samson had received his power boost. Back when Samson could only lift 25 tons. Rhino has one of the worst track records of any of the bricks I can think of. I dont recall him really beating anyone, even when he held all of the power advantages, so why would we suspect that he gets the win in this instance?"

Just because every writer uses Rhino as the 'crap on him' villian of the week does not mean that based soley on his abilities he should not win. A very long time ago (back in the 70's) Rhino did pose a credible threat to many heroes, like Spiderman or particularly the Hulk. Sure his strength levels and enduarnce were less then and his costume not as duable but he was meant to be a serious threat. Today's writers seem to use him poorly.

I completely agree with your assessment of his mental faculties - he's is pretty slow and yes Juggernaut is more intelligent, but in my opinion Juggernaut is now far from unstoppable.

Go back and read again the recent issues of Excalibur. He got his ass handed to him by the Wrecking Crew - they lifting up a bus and slammed it down on Juggs and he was really hurt. Very far from being industructible and there are hints that Capt Britain is now stronger than him - due to his powers waning.

So as it stands he is not an unstoppable force - the Wrecking Crew stopped him.

That's why Rhino wins - yes Juggy would hurt him bad, using clever tactics and sheer guts but Rhino would eventually wear him down and I think that if he was caught by the Rhino's horns on a charge then he would be seriously wounded. If a bus or hits from the Wrecking Crew hurt him, then the Rhino's attacks would eventually kill him.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Forever

The_Creator says:

"Just because every writer uses Rhino as the 'crap on him' villian of the week does not mean that based soley on his abilities he should not win. A very long time ago (back in the 70's) Rhino did pose a credible threat to many heroes, like Spiderman or particularly the Hulk. Sure his strength levels and enduarnce were less then and his costume not as duable but he was meant to be a serious threat. Today's writers seem to use him poorly. I completely agree with your assessment of his mental faculties - he's is pretty slow and yes Juggernaut is more intelligent, but in my opinion Juggernaut is now far from unstoppable. Go back and read again the recent issues of Excalibur. He got his ass handed to him by the Wrecking Crew - they lifting up a bus and slammed it down on Juggs and he was really hurt. Very far from being industructible and there are hints that Capt Britain is now stronger than him - due to his powers waning. So as it stands he is not an unstoppable force - the Wrecking Crew stopped him. That's why Rhino wins - yes Juggy would hurt him bad, using clever tactics and sheer guts but Rhino would eventually wear him down and I think that if he was caught by the Rhino's horns on a charge then he would be seriously wounded. If a bus or hits from the Wrecking Crew hurt him, then the Rhino's attacks would eventually kill him. "

I can't base this fight solely on his abilities because in his showings it's usually his lack of intelligence that causes him to lose.

Yes he was a serious threat at first, but take a look at who he was fighting. Hulk was pretty much a brute at that time and it was just a battle to see who was the strongest. Hulk would stand there and let Rhino charge into him. The two would smack each other around into buildings. Given his current power levels, I dont think that Juggs would be dumb enough to let Rhino get much distance between the two. Juggs is nowhere near as strong as he used to be, but he is strong enough to hurt the Rhino.

Don't get me wrong though. I dont think Juggernaut is unstoppable. I read where the Wrecking Crew took him apart but that's a different fight. When you are one person and you dont have a high degree of invulnerability and you fight a group, then youre going to be more hard pressed against them then you are against one individual. Against one person, you only have to worry about their attacks. I would expect most characters to have a tougher time against the whole Wrecking Crew then they do against just the Rhino.

I think youre right, that if Rhino's horns caught Juggernaut it would pretty much be over, but I think that Juggernaut is clever enough to manuever Rhino into a situation that would spell doom for Rhino. I'm certainly not saying that it would be an easy win, but I think Juggernaut is still powerful enough to take Rhino. Like I said before. I've seen Doc Samson do it and Juggernaut is still way about Samson's levels when Samson took Rhino down.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GambitO

JUGGERNAUT would use alone a hand or its head to put an end to RHINO

this battle is as sending to RHINO to a sure death

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#29  Edited By Blackjuggy
Phorqe said:
"

Unstoppable Juggernaut would win. They would run head first into each other and Rhino would get knocked on his ass.

Rhino would beat Juggernaut at his current level.

"
Juggernaut stopped Rhino already at his current level, and he also took down the wrecking crew by himselfeven though they beat his ass alittle which understand since they beat up on a lot powerhouses at their full strength.  
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ego

omg juggernaut could be asleep and still wouldn't feel rhino trying to hump his leg.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SeSAW

This is not a good battle Juggs wins Rhino is not in his league.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Juggs curbstop.

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By clayton

Juggy already impaled Rhino with his own horn. That was with diminished power.

talia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By talia

juggernaut curbstomp

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Triumphant

Juggernaut wins because of his superior strength.

Truk1147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Truk1147

I am looking at my The Amazing Spider-man: The Ultimate Guide Updated Edition from 2007 and it says "Thanks to to his uncanny endurance, he can run for hours at a time without tiring and can achieve a top speed of nearly 100 mph" pertaining to Rhino. It also says he can lift as much as 80 tons. Although, the same book says Juggernaut can lift 100 tons. I feel like they are similar villains with similar powers and fighting tactics...therefore, the fact that Juggernaut is a bit stronger and smarter gives him the edge. Rhino can run fast, but only in straight lines...so at least he might have a chance to run away if he starts losing.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By greenteaforme

@the creator said:

The Rhino is recorded as being approximately 4 times stronger than the current level of strength that Spiderman possesses (as per the old hanbooks - 80 tonnes).

This puts in the same ballpark as the Thing. He has superhuman durability, which is further enhanced by his costume and he has superhuman endurance. He can also run (read that as charge) at about 100mph to make the best use of his horns.

The current juggs however is a pale imitation of his previous power level. His power levels have been dropping for ages so that he recently got trashed by the Wrecking Crew. His strength I would say he is nearer to the 50 Tonne lifting level (see him struggle to shrug a bus off him) and his invulnerability is vastly reduced - he bleed heavily when the Wrecking Crew dropped a bus on him.

I know that he went to obtain the mystic Gem of Cytorrak again but we have had no clear indication that his power levels have returned to their previous levels.

So as it stands, I would say the Rhino wins.

If it was the old Jug, then he wins without any question.

Spider-Man's strength level from the handbooks is 10 tons. If Rhino is 4x, that would make Rhino only 40 tons. Which is really measly and borderline ignorable to someone of Juggernaut's level. (Which Juggernaut are we even talking about?)

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rhino dies a fast and painful death rip

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Recoil1985

This is a total mismatch. Juggernaut is much stronger and far more durable. Honestly, Rhino would be lucky to last more than a handful of strikes.

CreamPieMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CreamPieMe

RHINO'S HEAD IS GOING UP SOMEONES A$$

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BringnIt

Decisions, decisions. Sure, Juggernaut is stronger (significantly so), more durable (ditto) and generally better in every conceivable way, but Rhino has a horn.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ThatThorFan

Juggernaut easily.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Malonius

@BringnIt said:

Decisions, decisions. Sure, Juggernaut is stronger (significantly so), more durable (ditto) and generally better in every conceivable way, but Rhino has a horn.

Ladies love the Rhino!

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GhostRider29

Isn't the Juggernaut currently dead?

No Caption Provided
Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#45  Edited By Space_Coyote

If Rhino has his serpent tooth horn he might be able to do some damage. Not saying he wins though.

Also this pic is awesome

No Caption Provided
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By Stronger

Even the Thing can beat Rhino