vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"I agree with SOTI that Spiderman should not be able to hurt a guy that has been hit by people several times stronger than him and has not gone down.

Grey Hulk wins cause the only advantage Rhino has is his strength and it is not so greatly over the Hulsk to give him the win when Grey Hulk is fast enough to avoid his main attack, smarter and is a better fighter.
"
OMG..Does anyone listen around here?

Rhino taking hits from people far weaker than himself is more consistent than him taking hits from the Hulk or anyone above that....GEEZ!!!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Erik
Alpha said:
"I agree with SOTI that Spiderman should not be able to hurt a guy that has been hit by people several times stronger than him and has not gone down.

Grey Hulk wins cause the only advantage Rhino has is his strength and it is not so greatly over the Hulsk to give him the win when Grey Hulk is fast enough to avoid his main attack, smarter and is a better fighter.
"
The problem is that Spider-Man does this all the time. Rhino being hit by a stronger Hulk does not really mean much. As Vance said, "Moon Knight,Captain America,and Daredevil took blows from Green Hulk too...does that mean they can beat Grey Hulk?" I am sure even an enraged green Hulk still holds back a little when against a weaker opponent. 
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

"

Rhino taking hits from people far weaker than himself is more consistent than him taking hits from the Hulk or anyone above that....GEEZ!!!
"
The only consistency is that Spiderman does it and Marvel doesn't stay with consistent. . He has been shown to take stronger blows though. Just doesn't seem right. If Spiderman can lay the gut out, a punch from the Hulk should kill him.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Erik
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

"

"
The only consistency is that Spiderman does it. He has been shown to take stronger blows though. Just doesn't seem right. If Spiderman can lay the gut out, a punch from the Hulk should kill him.
"
That actually has been my point the entire time. Just because Spider-Man is the only one that does it consistently does not mean much. He is a Spider-Man villain so of course he has more showings with Spider-Man. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

"

"
The only consistency is that Spiderman does it and Marvel doesn't stay with consistent. . He has been shown to take stronger blows though. Just doesn't seem right. If Spiderman can lay the gut out, a punch from the Hulk should kill him.
"
That first sentence doesn't make any sense.Rhino has been shown to take blows from stronger people on occasions.Everyone in Marvel has been shown to take blows from stronger people on occasion.Doesn't mean anything.What you are still failing to understand is Rhino takes hits from weaker people more often that end up taking him out so that is what is consistent.

Even assuming Rhino is durable enough to take blows from Spider-Man.Let's assume he was written as he should be.Grey Hulk is about as strong as Classic She-Hulk.Classic She-Hulk..easily took out Rhino.All physical strength.
Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grey Hulk.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

"

"
"
That first sentence doesn't make any sense.Rhino has been shown to take blows from stronger people on occasions.Everyone in Marvel has been shown to take blows from stronger people on occasion.Doesn't mean anything.What you are still failing to understand is Rhino takes hits from weaker people more often that end up taking him out so that is what is consistent.

Even assuming Rhino is durable enough to take blows from Spider-Man.Let's assume he was written as he should be.Grey Hulk is about as strong as Classic She-Hulk.Classic She-Hulk..easily took out Rhino.All physical strength.
"
Not on occasion, everytime Marvel puts him against those guys. I remember and old Hulk comic when the Rhino was kicking Samson's butt. he couldn't stop the guy. Marvel doesn't stay consistent with the Rhino. They put him in comics with powerhouses and have him hold his own, but everytime he is back against Spiderman, he goes down just like the noraml bruisers that Spiederman fights.

But I'm gonna let this go. I'm just saying that Marvel needs to do better with a guy that they lable a powerhouse.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Erik

I think Rhino's strength is impressive, but his durability is laughable. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alphasaid:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:

"

"
"

"
Not on occasion, everytime Marvel puts him against those guys. I remember and old Hulk comic when the Rhino was kicking Samson's butt. he couldn't stop the guy. Marvel doesn't stay consistent with the Rhino. They put him in comics with powerhouses and have him hold his own, but everytime he is back against Spiderman, he goes down just like the noraml bruisers that Spiederman fights.

But I'm gonna let this go. I'm just saying that Marvel needs to do better with a guy that they lable a powerhouse.

"
Yes it is on occasion.First of all,Rhino barely fights anyone over his strength level,and second of all I already named two people stronger than him that easily beat him.Name someone other than the Hulk that Rhino took blows from and I can name more people who are weaker that have hurt him.

Rhino beating Samson is bullsh#t.Marvel does stay consistent Rhino..you're making that up because it goes along with your point.He CONSISTENTLY loses to people who are weaker than him.It's a fact and you cannot disprove it.Only during the other and the symbiote saga has Spider-Man slugged it out with Rhino.You notice every time Spider-Man is at least class 20-25 he beats the snot out of Rhino? Cage knocked him out,Iron Fist,Cap,Misty Knight,The Punisher,I could go all day.It's consistent and it's fact.Rhino can't take blows from weaker opponents.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hadrelius
erik said:
"I think Rhino's strength is impressive, but his durability is laughable. "
He is like Hyde. Daredevil knocks this guy out regularly,. but he has fought the Hulk and didn't go down after being hit several times.

Again, it's Marvel.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ecsnclr
erik said:
imagine a Rhino that is smarter than Dr Doom and can run faster than Zoom
LOL
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"erik said:
He is like Hyde. Daredevil knocks this guy out regularly,. but he has fought the Hulk and didn't go down after being hit several times.

Again, it's Marvel.
"
WTF are you talking about? Hyde isn't that durable.He can't even take a bullet.Daredevil never knocked him out.He hit him with a nerve strike that made his lungs collapse.He was still conscious the whole time.Hyde taking hits from Hulk is the PIS....

It's Marvel?
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Chaos Prime

Joe ftw

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By the creator
erik said:
Ah but Spider-Man is considerably weaker than Grey Hulk. So if Spider-Man's hits hurt Rhino enough for them to knock him out, what would Grey Hulk's attacks do? Also if Rhino has more durability than Cage, explain why Rhino is afraid to fall off of buildings and Cage jumps or falls off one whenever the chance is provided. I agree with the rest."
In reality Spiderman's blows should not do that much damage to the Rhino (with Spiderman at 10 tonnes).
Spiderman can however deliver dozens of blows to Rhino in the time it takes for Rhino to throw one punch. That's a benefit of having enhanced reflex speed.
The use of webbing can not only blind his opponent but block his wind pipe / mouth, entangle his oppoent (who wastes energy escaping) etc

Rather than all of ficussing on the Rhino's poorly written exploits (as that what seems to be happening), perhaps we should also look at his better ones then as well for a balanced picture.
Rhino has faught a good number of Marvel powerhouses, like Hulk, the Thing, Doc Samson and Iron Man.
In many of his earlier appearances against the Hulk (a slower moving opponent than Spiderman) who he nicely matched up with in terms of reaction speed, he proved to be a creditable threat as he hurt the Hulk on more than one occasion. Particularly with his charge.

Let's take a closer look at the Rhino's abilities and costume. The info is from a Marvel Handbook.

He can lift approx 80 tonnes. He possesses superhuman strength, speed (and by this I think ground movement speed - running at like 60 mph), endurance and a high degree of imperviousness to physical harm.
His polymer based uniform can resist explosions equivalent to 1 tonne of TNT, the impact of small light anti-tank weaponry and temp extremes from -50 to +1000 deg F without cracking.

Now do you think that Spiderman's punch hits as hard as a LAW rocket launcher strike ?
I don't think so.
The benfit that Spiderman has is that he can target his blows to the more open face area of the Rhino's costume, as the Rhino is too slow in reactions to prevent this (remember that Spiderman has a reaction speed of at least 15 x that of a normal human). Repeated blows would clearly do damage but the scans of Spiderman dropping him with 1 punch are a joke.
The Grey Hulk, being of a similar reaction speed to the Rhino won't be able to as effectively target the Rhino's face.

Now as to why the Rhino is afraid to fall off a building........
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it might be a psychological fear of heights.
Rhino has survived a long fall to the Earth a long time ago when he was naging on to the Leaders escape capsule after a fight with the Hulk. The leader was making his get away, the Rhino heald on to the side of the capsule and part was up in the atmosphere it exploded, KOing the Rhino and flinging him back to the Earth.
Titania had a uncontrolled fear of Spiderman. So by the same reasoning she must also be less durable than Cage........

The Thing can survive a fall from a high building so can the Rhino.
As for Cage being more durable, lets take a closer look at that as well.

The same Marvel hanbook quoted the following info for Luke Cage,

He has superhuman strength, very dense muscle and bone tissue and steel hard skin. He can withstand conventional gunfire and cannot be cut by the keenest of blades. He can withstand the force of impacts weighing up to 1 tonne without serious injury (not a clever quote as mass without any velocity does not give you an idea about the energy involved). He can also resist the concussive blasts of up to 150 pounds of TNT at a range of 50 feet. His skin can be cut by an over powered surgical laser if required.

Even if Luke Cage has doubled in durability to the figures mentioned above, his resistance to kinectic damage is considerably less than that of the Rhino. Look at the figures 300 lbs of TNT vs 1 tonne (2200 lbs) of TNT.

StrongestOneThereIs said:
He outclasses Grey Hulk in every way except smarts. And that didn't help G. Hulk against the Thing.
Brains isn't enough against that raw power.
"
The reason that he further mutated version of the Thing won was that his base line strength (say 100 tonnes vs the grey hulks 70 tonnes) is far higher than the Rhino's 80 tonnes.
Therefore every blow he landed would do considerably more damage.
Additionally the Thing knows the Hulk's fighting style almost better than anyone else - far better than the Rhino. He knows the moves the Hulk will make and this gives him an advantage because the Thing is a talented fighter. The grey hulk did not increase in strength fast enough to overcome the Thing's big headstart and his greater durability (the hulks blows would have done less damage).

Anyway as I originally said, the Grey Hulk should win this if he fights cunningly but that Rhino should prove a very real threat due to the exceptional abilities he has.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Erik

Grey Hulk. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@The Creator.

Even when Rhino is written to take blows from characters we know are on his strength level.He still gets owned.He's a terrible fighter and he's dumb as hell.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Erik
Vance Astro said:
"@The Creator.
Even when Rhino is written to take blows from characters we know are on his strength level.He still gets owned.He's a terrible fighter and he's dumb as hell.
"
Lol.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:
"@The Creator.
"
He gets beat, not always owned.
Getting owned implies that one side has no chance for even inflicting damage on their opponent.
That is not true for the Rhino. He has inflicted pain on even classic green hulk.
Yes he is not a clever fighter but he makes up for this usually in muscle. He normally relies on straight forward punches and his charging.
He can lift 80 tonnes, which puts him at a similar level to classic Thing (85 tonnes). Additionally he has 2 great horns on his head. When he charges his oppoent and reaches speeds of 60 mph and then you factor in his strength and that this force is concentrated on those 2 horns, he can inflict a lot of damage, even to the Hulk.
I also admit he is as thick as a brick but he can still inflict severe damage on his opponents and should if you go by his ealier appearances and Marvel factfiles be able to take a hell of a lot of damage.

the creator said:
Anyway as I originally said, the Grey Hulk should win this if he fights cunningly but that Rhino should prove a very real threat due to the exceptional abilities he has.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
"@The Creator.
"
He gets beat, not always owned.
Getting owned implies that one side has no chance for even inflicting damage on their opponent.
That is not true for the Rhino. He has inflicted pain on even classic green hulk.
Yes he is not a clever fighter but he makes up for this usually in muscle. He normally relies on straight forward punches and his charging.
He can lift 80 tonnes, which puts him at a similar level to classic Thing (85 tonnes). Additionally he has 2 great horns on his head. When he charges his oppoent and reaches speeds of 60 mph and then you factor in his strength and that this force is concentrated on those 2 horns, he can inflict a lot of damage, even to the Hulk.
I also admit he is as thick as a brick but he can still inflict severe damage on his opponents and should if you go by his ealier appearances and Marvel factfiles be able to take a hell of a lot of damage.
Captain America has also inflicted pain on Green Hulk..even knocked him down.Does that now mean he's stronger and more durable?
I know how much he can lift..but he doesn't have any wins.He doesn't have any impressive feats at all.People can say it's because he's a villains but villains have feats too.
That Horn on his head isn't much of an advantage.He's terrible at using it.He charges blindly into fights and gets embarrassed.
I don't think he's anywhere near Grey Hulk's durability but even if he is Grey Hulk has healing factor.The odds of him getting knocked out by Rhino are very slim.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:
Captain America has also inflicted pain on Green Hulk..even knocked him down.Does that now mean he's stronger and more durable?
I know how much he can lift..but he doesn't have any wins.He doesn't have any impressive feats at all.People can say it's because he's a villains but villains have feats too.
That Horn on his head isn't much of an advantage.He's terrible at using it.He charges blindly into fights and gets embarrassed.
I don't think he's anywhere near Grey Hulk's durability but even if he is Grey Hulk has healing factor.The odds of him getting knocked out by Rhino are very slim.
"
Captain America inflicting pain of the hulk should be considered utter rubbish.
Of course it does not mean that Capt America is stronger or more durable than the Hulk but then again when was the last time you read a handbook and it said that Capt America can lift 80 tonnes and can take a LAW rocket to the body and walk away from it (without his shield...) ?
That's right - never.
A peak level strength human hitting  with the rounded blunt edge of a indestructible shield. I am sure that would really hurt a being that can take blows from Mjolnir without serious damage.

I am gald you know how much Rhino can lift. It's actually 30 tonnes higher than Mr Hyde's strength and Hyde faught the Grey Hulk as well (yes he was losing...).
The Rhino has hurt the Hulk, in a team ups with the Abomination If I recall correctly, from avery long time ago - yes back when he was not such a joke.
Don't focus on how he is portaryed now, but also take in to account how he has been portrayed in the past.
Asfor the Horn on his head, it can be an advantage as it can focus energy on smaller area - thus providing more penetration power. I seem to recall him pirecing someone with it in the past.
I never said that he was a great fighter with his charge/horns. All I said was that he can run at high speeds and to a slower moving opponent this means they are easier prey to be hit by a charge attack.
Yes he can be 'blindsided' by oppoents quick enough to grab his horn a nd strong enough to use this momentum from the charge against him - as the green hulk has done.
The Rhino's durability is roughly in line with the Things (and that the Marvel handbooks notes) and that's the funny point. How many times has the Thing been 1 shoted - hardly ever.
The Rhino's level of durability is sufficient to keep him in this fight and although the Hulk has a healing factor he can still be KO'ed by sufficeint force.
Can the Rhino generate this without scoring a lucky hit - I don't think so but again, his stats make him a threat in the fight.

If there were no names on the fight and you compared stats you would quite likely say it would be a hard faught fight with the (Hulk) winning because that characters strength would increase beyond the other characters and he was more duarble.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Captain America inflicting pain of the hulk should be considered utter rubbish.
Of course it does not mean that Capt America is stronger or more durable than the Hulk but then again when was the last time you read a handbook and it said that Capt America can lift 80 tonnes and can take a LAW rocket to the body and walk away from it (without his shield...) ?
That's right - never.
A peak level strength human hitting  with the rounded blunt edge of a indestructible shield. I am sure that would really hurt a being that can take blows from Mjolnir without serious damage.

I am gald you know how much Rhino can lift. It's actually 30 tonnes higher than Mr Hyde's strength and Hyde faught the Grey Hulk as well (yes he was losing...).
The Rhino has hurt the Hulk, in a team ups with the Abomination If I recall correctly, from avery long time ago - yes back when he was not such a joke.
Don't focus on how he is portaryed now, but also take in to account how he has been portrayed in the past.
Asfor the Horn on his head, it can be an advantage as it can focus energy on smaller area - thus providing more penetration power. I seem to recall him pirecing someone with it in the past.
I never said that he was a great fighter with his charge/horns. All I said was that he can run at high speeds and to a slower moving opponent this means they are easier prey to be hit by a charge attack.
Yes he can be 'blindsided' by oppoents quick enough to grab his horn a nd strong enough to use this momentum from the charge against him - as the green hulk has done.
The Rhino's durability is roughly in line with the Things (and that the Marvel handbooks notes) and that's the funny point. How many times has the Thing been 1 shoted - hardly ever.
The Rhino's level of durability is sufficient to keep him in this fight and although the Hulk has a healing factor he can still be KO'ed by sufficeint force.
Can the Rhino generate this without scoring a lucky hit - I don't think so but again, his stats make him a threat in the fight.

If there were no names on the fight and you compared stats you would quite likely say it would be a hard faught fight with the (Hulk) winning because that characters strength would increase beyond the other characters and he was more duarble.

"
The same should be considered for Rhino taking hits from Hulk.He couldn't take hits from She-Hulk but he can from the actual Hulk? That doesn't make any sense.
Everybody has low feats but all Rhino's feats are low except taking hits from Hulk.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mira

Grey Hulk cause he is smarter.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:
The same should be considered for Rhino taking hits from Hulk.He couldn't take hits from She-Hulk but he can from the actual Hulk? That doesn't make any sense.

Vance, many villians get to be considered jokes over their careers until some writers bring back their glory days.
The Rhino should be one of them.
He has the potential (stat wise) to be a real challenger. Now if he got electrocuted in a freak nintendo accident (while a braintraining game was activated) and he also got bitten by a radioactive genius at the same time - both of which served to increase his smarts or he got some real fight training to make him more effective or he used blackout bombs and he employed goggles to see in the darkness (so his charges hit more often) he would be taken more seriously.
He has always been a henchmen - to the Leader and many others and this has limited his use.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#74  Edited By claws

hulk would get stronger and rhino is an moron

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ecsnclr said:
Rhino I think he beat Savage Hulk in a old comic
Hulk was groggy from chloroform and at his base level of strength. Even then, Rhino ended up dying.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"erik said:

Again, it's Marvel.
"
WTF are you talking about? Hyde isn't that durable.He can't even take a bullet.Daredevil never knocked him out.He hit him with a nerve strike that made his lungs collapse.He was still conscious the whole time.Hyde taking hits from Hulk is the PIS....

It's Marvel?
"
that's the point. he should never been able to take punches from the Hulk. So Marvel needs to stop putting these guys in one condition then another.

Look closer to what is being said, I think we could avoid a lot of our disagreements.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:

Vance, many villians get to be considered jokes over their careers until some writers bring back their glory days.
The Rhino should be one of them.
He has the potential (stat wise) to be a real challenger. Now if he got electrocuted in a freak nintendo accident (while a braintraining game was activated) and he also got bitten by a radioactive genius at the same time - both of which served to increase his smarts or he got some real fight training to make him more effective or he used blackout bombs and he employed goggles to see in the darkness (so his charges hit more often) he would be taken more seriously.
He has always been a henchmen - to the Leader and many others and this has limited his use.
"
Rhino doesn't have glory days.He was a joke when he was first created and he always was.
The Rhino has never been written to be a character who can even compete with people on his level of strength and durability.
Rhino isn't taken seriously because he's really dumb and he's not a good fighter.His main adversary is far weaker than he is and he always beats him.Spider-Man is smart..but in combat he really isn't.Spider-Man has made some of the dumbest moves I have ever seen.
Grey Hulk is not that much weaker than Rhino,He's more durable if not on the same level.He has healing factor and he is alot smarter than Rhino.He has the advantage.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"erik said:

Again, it's Marvel.
"

It's Marvel?
"
that's the point. he should never been able to take punches from the Hulk. So Marvel needs to stop putting these guys in one condition then another.

Look closer to what is being said, I think we could avoid a lot of our disagreements.
"
You said Daredevil knocks Hyde out all the time...but he doesn't.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"erik said:

Again, it's Marvel.
"

It's Marvel?
"

"
"
he has before. that is a fact. Hyde's is his Rhino in comparison to Spiderman. And if Marvel wants them to be able to punch and knock down or out these guys, they shouldn't have them later go against people like the Hulk and take a punch from them.

And that goes for every comic company. That's all I'm saying
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"erik said:

Again, it's Marvel.
"

It's Marvel?
"

"
"
he has before. that is a fact. Hyde's is his Rhino in comparison to Spiderman. And if Marvel wants them to be able to punch and knock down or out these guys, they shouldn't have them later go against people like the Hulk and take a punch from them.

"
Show me a scan where Daredevil knocked out Hyde with his bare hands and feet only.....
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"erik said:

Again, it's Marvel.
"

It's Marvel?
"

"
"

"
Show me a scan where Daredevil knocked out Hyde with his bare hands and feet only.....
"
I should be able to do that. I think the most recent knock down was in the new Avengers when they were stuck with him and Carnage.

But i will try to comply. But it still goes for Rhino and Spiderman.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
I should be able to do that. I think the most recent knock down was in the new Avengers when they were stuck with him and Carnage.

"
Spider-Man usually makes Rhino hurt himself.He's an idiot.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#83  Edited By The_Martian
Alpha said:
"I should be able to do that. I think the most recent knock down was in the new Avengers when they were stuck with him and Carnage.

"
He didn't knock out Hyde then, just to save you time. Luke Cage did it.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Erik
Nobody said:
"Alpha said:
"I should be able to do that. I think the most recent knock down was in the new Avengers when they were stuck with him and Carnage.

"
"
Damn! I was going to say that. 
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Hadrelius
Nobody said:
"Alpha said:

"
"
Thanks. But I thought a kick he gave him when he was standing in the door way and attack Daredevil knocked him down.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Nobody said:
"Alpha said:

"
"
Thanks. But I thought a kick he gave him when he was standing in the door way and attack Daredevil knocked him down.
"
Knocking someone down and knocking them out are two different things.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Nobody said:
"Alpha said:

"
"
"
"
I was just talking about the latest fight (which i said when I stated it). But being knocked down from a punch from a normal human says a lot as well. But I will find the the pic of DD beating him with just his blows.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:
Rhino doesn't have glory days.He was a joke when he was first created and he always was.
The Rhino has never been written to be a character who can even compete with people on his level of strength and durability.
Rhino isn't taken seriously because he's really dumb and he's not a good fighter.His main adversary is far weaker than he is and he always beats him.Spider-Man is smart..but in combat he really isn't.Spider-Man has made some of the dumbest moves I have ever seen.
Grey Hulk is not that much weaker than Rhino,He's more durable if not on the same level.He has healing factor and he is alot smarter than Rhino.He has the advantage.
"

He wasn't a joke when first created. He was a creditable threat back then. I don't think the Leader would have picked him as a weapon against the Hulk if he did not pose some level of danger to the Hulk.
I have already said I agree Rhino is dumb.
Vance, please read what I have already posted.
I agree that the Grey Hulk wins - I said it in my first posting.
Here it is again

the creator said:

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Nobody said:
"Alpha said:

"
"
"
"
I was just talking about the latest fight (which i said when I stated it). But being knocked down from a punch from a normal human says a lot as well. But I will find the the pic of DD beating him with just his blows.
"
Which fight you are talking about has nothing to do with my response.I know which fight you were talking about it doesn't void my comment.You show me this scan....
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Nobody said:
"Alpha said:

"
"
"
"
"
Which fight you are talking about has nothing to do with my response.I know which fight you were talking about it doesn't void my comment.You show me this scan....
"
Vance you are right. I can't find a pic with him being knocked out only hurt by his blows (like in the New Avengers).
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Vrakmul

Rhino will go down, but not so easily, but Grey hulk can defeat him faster than Green hulk as Grey hulk can actually think.

mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By mrwenpire

Grey Hulk is class 70.  Rhino is class 80.  (lifting pressing benching 80 tons.)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#93  Edited By Ferro Vida
@mrwenpire said:
"   Grey Hulk is class 70.  Rhino is class 80.  (lifting pressing benching 80 tons.) "
His base strength is 75 tons, and he the madder he gets the stronger he gets. Rhino can't take him down in one hit, and one hit is all it will take to make Joe Fixit a bit peaved. Now take into account the fact that Grey Hulk is still intelligent and you have the scales tipped heavily in his favor.
18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By 18hunt

I haven't read this so who is the spidey look alike

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grey Hulk.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By w0nd

@18hunt said:

I haven't read this so who is the spidey look alike

That would be spidey....

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By 18hunt

Oh so is that disguised venom in black, I thought it was back in black Spidey, get them confused all the time

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By dondave

Hulk

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alpha said:

Simon Williams

said:

"Grey Hulk in a Stomp
"

Stomp?

Rhino is at 85 tons.

Grey Hulk was beat by the Thing and bad.

Wasn't that when Thing was augmented? And Gray Hulk used his cunning to defeat him? Gray Hulk still hulks up and can surpass 100t, where as Rhino can not, and isn't the most smartest, imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

These two have already fought in the comics, Rhino won but I still feel Grey Hulk has more consistent showings than Rhino. Grey Hulk is also smarter and more cunning, Rhino is slightly stronger but Gray Hulk’s strength does increase with rage so he should win here.