#1 Posted by Alpha (7332 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Simon Williams (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey Hulk in a Stomp

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey Hulk

#4 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

grey hulk

#5 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino's head looks really weird in that pic. He loses by the way. 

#6 Posted by Alpha (7332 posts) - - Show Bio
Simon Williams said:
"Grey Hulk in a Stomp
"
Stomp?

Rhino is at 85 tons.

Grey Hulk was beat by the Thing and bad.
#7 Posted by Simon Williams (4813 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Simon Williams said:
"Grey Hulk in a Stomp
"
Stomp?

Rhino is at 85 tons.

"
Thing evolved. Plus Grey Hulk is too smart and cunning for Rhino.
#8 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Simon Williams said:
"Grey Hulk in a Stomp
"
Stomp?

Rhino is at 85 tons.

"
Rhino was afraid of falling off a building. He may be strong but he has no durability. Also, Grey Hulk is too smart for him.
#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

grey hulk stomps the rhino

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Simon Williams said:
"Grey Hulk in a Stomp
"
Stomp?

Rhino is at 85 tons.

"
Rhino gets beat Spider-Man who is 10 tons.
#12 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"grey hulk stomps the rhino"
even though he has lost to rhino in the comics.
#13 Posted by Strafe Prower (11893 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"claws said:
"

when?

I would think Fixit would outsmart him.
#14 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"claws said:
"

when?

I would think Fixit would outsmart him."
Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #378
#15 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey Hulk has the ability to learn from his mistakes whereas Rhino seems to get more stupid every year. If Spider-Man can beat Rhino on a regular basis, it is not impossible to see how Grey Hulk can use his cunning and strength to snatch a win from Rhino. Also Rhino has less durability than Cage since Cage falls/jumps off buildings often, whereas Rhino fears death from falling off a building. Rhino may be stronger, but Grey Hulk could still hurt him pretty badly even at a lower strength level.

#16 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Grey Hulk has the ability to learn from his mistakes whereas Rhino seems to get more stupid every year. If Spider-Man can beat Rhino on a regular basis, it is not impossible to see how Grey Hulk can use his cunning and strength to snatch a win from Rhino. Also Rhino has less durability than Cage since Cage falls/jumps off buildings often, whereas Rhino fears death from falling off a building. Rhino may be stronger, but Grey Hulk could still hurt him pretty badly even at a lower strength level."
Spiderman can beat the Rhino because Spiderman only has a tiny chance to get hit by Rhino, Spiderman can easily hit the Rhino, Spiderman is massively more intelligent and Spidereman has his web shooters.
The Rhino is more durable than Cage. Without his costume he is very durable (probably to gross kinectic damamge like blows but not to bullets). He can withstand punches from the Hulk and his costume augments his durability to piercing attacks (like bullets), kinectic damage and temperature extremes, to the level that he can withstand anti-tank weaponry.

Alpha said:
Rhino is at 85 tons.

"
Actually I thought the Rhino was at 80 tonnes according to most handbooks.
The Thing, when he beat the Grey Hulk, had further mutated in to his spikey rocky form, which at the time appeared to augment his strength from the 85 tonne level he had been at (at that specific time) to nearer the 100 tonne limit. It also served to augment his durability and endurance. This higher level of strength and durability enabled him to overcome the Grey Hulk before the Grey Hulk's strength could increase far enough to compensate.
This defeat then mirrored in some ways the early defeat of the green hulk by the Abomination (when the Abomination had first been created) as his strength was far highre than the Hulks and this enabled him to win before the Hulk could get strong enough to hang in the fight.

The Rhino, with his charging attack, can inflict massive amounts of damage. This combined with his greater strength (80 tonnes vs 70 tonnes for the Grey Hulk) and his high durability make him a very real and dangerous threat to Grey Hulk. Although not a very skilled hand to hand fighter, his ground speed (60 mph or so I think) enables him to make effective use of his charge to hit slower moving enemies.
If the Grey Hulk wanted to beat Rhino, he would need to attack and move and ensure that he stays out of the way of Rhino's charges, possibly attacking with thrown objects, but always attacking in a controlled manner, buying time for his strength to increase.

#17 Edited by SUNMAN (7269 posts) - - Show Bio
Simon Williams said:
"Grey Hulk in a Stomp
"
agreed.

seriously, for a B/C list villain you guys are really overrating him.
#18 Posted by Assman (1890 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"claws said:
"

when?

I would think Fixit would outsmart him."
Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #378"

that the one where Banner runs into the toilet and changes into grey hulk and has the christmas theme? I don't believe Hulk lost that, and it was a lighthearted xmas issue!

Nobody said:
"Alpha said:
"Simon Williams said:
"Grey Hulk in a Stomp
"
Stomp?

Rhino is at 85 tons.

"
Rhino gets beat Spider-Man who is 10 tons.
"

Nobody said:
"Grey Hulk
"

Simon Williams said:
"Grey Hulk in a Stomp
"

#19 Posted by Xehanort (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino is a lame villain

#20 Posted by Alpha (7332 posts) - - Show Bio

I think most are judging Rhino based on his lame example shown in comics but based on his power level and what he is capable of, he should beat the Grey Hulk.

#21 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino I think he beat Savage Hulk in a old comic and i think he can beat Grey Hulk besides Rhino can now red 4 letter words so he can smash a stop Sign over Grey Hulks head LOL

#22 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"erik said:
"Grey Hulk has the ability to learn from his mistakes whereas Rhino seems to get more stupid every year. If Spider-Man can beat Rhino on a regular basis, it is not impossible to see how Grey Hulk can use his cunning and strength to snatch a win from Rhino. Also Rhino has less durability than Cage since Cage falls/jumps off buildings often, whereas Rhino fears death from falling off a building. Rhino may be stronger, but Grey Hulk could still hurt him pretty badly even at a lower strength level."
Spiderman can beat the Rhino because Spiderman only has a tiny chance to get hit by Rhino, Spiderman can easily hit the Rhino, Spiderman is massively more intelligent and Spidereman has his web shooters.
The Rhino is more durable than Cage. Without his costume he is very durable (probably to gross kinectic damamge like blows but not to bullets). He can withstand punches from the Hulk and his costume augments his durability to piercing attacks (like bullets), kinectic damage and temperature extremes, to the level that he can withstand anti-tank weaponry.

Alpha said:
Rhino is at 85 tons.

"
Actually I thought the Rhino was at 80 tonnes according to most handbooks.
The Thing, when he beat the Grey Hulk, had further mutated in to his spikey rocky form, which at the time appeared to augment his strength from the 85 tonne level he had been at (at that specific time) to nearer the 100 tonne limit. It also served to augment his durability and endurance. This higher level of strength and durability enabled him to overcome the Grey Hulk before the Grey Hulk's strength could increase far enough to compensate.
This defeat then mirrored in some ways the early defeat of the green hulk by the Abomination (when the Abomination had first been created) as his strength was far highre than the Hulks and this enabled him to win before the Hulk could get strong enough to hang in the fight.

The Rhino, with his charging attack, can inflict massive amounts of damage. This combined with his greater strength (80 tonnes vs 70 tonnes for the Grey Hulk) and his high durability make him a very real and dangerous threat to Grey Hulk. Although not a very skilled hand to hand fighter, his ground speed (60 mph or so I think) enables him to make effective use of his charge to hit slower moving enemies.
If the Grey Hulk wanted to beat Rhino, he would need to attack and move and ensure that he stays out of the way of Rhino's charges, possibly attacking with thrown objects, but always attacking in a controlled manner, buying time for his strength to increase.

"
Ah but Spider-Man is considerably weaker than Grey Hulk. So if Spider-Man's hits hurt Rhino enough for them to knock him out, what would Grey Hulk's attacks do? Also if Rhino has more durability than Cage, explain why Rhino is afraid to fall off of buildings and Cage jumps or falls off one whenever the chance is provided. I agree with the rest.
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91545 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey Hulk.

#24 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91545 posts) - - Show Bio
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Rhino"
There is no way Rhino can win.
#26 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Rhino"
"
He outclasses Grey Hulk in every way except smarts. And that didn't help G. Hulk against the Thing.
Brains isn't enough against that raw power.
#27 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Rhino"
"
He outclasses Grey Hulk in every way except smarts. And that didn't help G. Hulk against the Thing.
"
Then Spider-Man loses every time, which he does not.
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91545 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Rhino"
"
"
The Thing isn't as dumb as Rhino and he's a good fighter.Rhino got dropped by Spider-Man and Spider-Man was only class 25.
Brains is more than enough against Raw power...I don't know what comics you've been reading where it isn't.
#29 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rhino"
"
"
The Thing isn't as dumb as Rhino and he's a good fighter.Rhino got dropped by Spider-Man and Spider-Man was only class 25.
Brains is more than enough against Raw power...I don't know what comics you've been reading where it isn't.
"
Yeah i read the comic when Batman beat the Hulk. Comics like that is where it is the rule.

Like creator said, Spiderman is much faster than Hulk, so he can attack and not get hit. And stil, you think a person who can lift 25 tons should beat someone who can lift 80 tons and who has taken blows from the Hulk?

You have to admit, that is not right.
#30 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rhino"
"
"
"
Yeah i read the comic when Batman beat the Hulk. Comics like that is where it is the rule.

Like creator said, Spiderman is much faster than Hulk, so he can attack and not get hit. And stil, you think a person who can lift 25 tons should beat someone who can lift 80 tons and who has taken blows from the Hulk?

"
It is not Spider-Man's speed that interests me. It his ability to hurt Rhino being as weak as he is compared to Rhino. This would mean a rather low durability on Rhino's part. Especially when weighed against his own strength. If Spider-Man punches hurt Rhino, then Grey Hulk could break Rhino in half. 
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91545 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rhino"
"
"
"

"
Batman beating Hulk is PIS and non-canon so it doesn't matter.

Spider-Man being much faster than the Hulk doesn't mean anything.During Civil War Spider-Man fought Rhino in a cemetary.There was no speed involved he just beat Rhino up.Spider-Man also took blows from the Hulk....alot of people did.
#32 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Rhino"
"
"
"

"
It is not Spider-Man's speed that interests me. It his ability to hurt Rhino being as weak as he is compared to Rhino. This would mean a rather low durability on Rhino's part. Especially when weighed against his own strength. If Spider-Man punches hurt Rhino, then Grey Hulk could break Rhino in half. 
"
But Rhino has taken blows from Green Hulk and from Samson (who he nearly beat once). It doesn't make sense that Spiderman can hurt him when he can take the punishment.
#33 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

People keeps giving posts about speed. It does not really matter because Rhino is not faster than Grey Hulk. Grey Hulk is still pretty quick. I would wager that he is more quick than Rhino even.

#34 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
But Rhino has taken blows from Green Hulk and from Samson (who he nearly beat once). It doesn't make sense that Spiderman can hurt him when he can take the punishment.
"
It does not matter if it makes sense to you. It is consistent which means it is not PIS. Whereas Rhino's near victory over Samson I can only see as PIS.
#35 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"People keeps giving posts about speed. It does not really matter because Rhino is not faster than Grey Hulk. Grey Hulk is still pretty quick. I would wager that he is more quick than Rhino even."
That I can excpet as a reason for his victory. He may be able to avoid Rhino's main attack while getting in his licks.
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91545 posts) - - Show Bio
Moon Knight,Captain America,and Daredevil took blows from Green Hulk too...does that mean they can beat Grey Hulk?
Rhino taking hits from Hulk and Samson and not being knocked out is just as inconsistent as that.I know those people can't take blows from the Hulk and neither can Rhino.The Rhino has been put on his ass by much weaker opponents.She-Hulk one-shotted him and so did Captain Britain.He also got his ass beat by Misty Knight.Rhino consistently loses and gets hurt by people alot weaker than Hulk.
#37 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

He did not even bother to avoid attacks in Civil War. He just beat the piss out of Rhino. You also keep missing the point amazingly. Spider-Man hurts Rhino. Spider-Man is far weaker than Grey Hulk. See what I am getting at?

#38 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"He did not even bother to avoid attacks in Civil War. He just beat the piss out of Rhino. You also keep missing the point amazingly. Spider-Man hurts Rhino. Spider-Man is far weaker than Grey Hulk. See what I am getting at?"

I get that, but it doesn't seem right that he can hurt him when he take blows from much stronger characters.

Vance Astro
said:
Moon Knight,Captain America,and Daredevil took blows from Green Hulk too...does that mean they can beat Grey Hulk?
Rhino taking hits from Hulk and Samson and not being knocked out is just as inconsistent as that.I know those people can't take blows from the Hulk and neither can Rhino.The Rhino has been put on his ass by much weaker opponents.She-Hulk one-shotted him and so did Captain Britain.He also got his ass beat by Misty Knight.Rhino consistently loses and gets hurt by people alot weaker than Hulk.
"

If these guys (maybe not Cap) take blows from a guy who has smacked around Thor and Hercules, then it must be bad writing or a very early comic.
#39 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Though i do think this fight was complete PIS due to Spider-Man winning through brute strength i did actually enjoy this fight plus the ART work rocks
#40 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Killed it.

#41 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"

Though i do think this fight was complete PIS due to Spider-Man winning through brute strength i did actually enjoy this fight plus the ART work rocks
"
Again, i go back to say it doesn't seem right for Spiderman to hurt a guy that has taken blows form much stronger characters and didn't go down. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm saying it's not plausible.
#42 Posted by King Saturn (225687 posts) - - Show Bio
The Grey Hulk busts Rhino's ass
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91545 posts) - - Show Bio
If these guys (maybe not Cap) take blows from a guy who has smacked around Thor and Hercules, then it must be bad writing or a very early comic.
You need to start reading my whole post.I said that any of them taking hits from Hulk is just as inconsistent as Rhino doing it.
#44 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
Again, i go back to say it doesn't seem right for Spiderman to hurt a guy that has taken blows form much stronger characters and didn't go down. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm saying it's not plausible.
"
Except for its consistency. 
#45 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Killed it."

What does this mean ?
#46 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.Fixit

#47 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"erik said:
"Killed it."

What does this mean ?"
Enough proof was provided, your previous post included, to declare a victory for Grey Hulk.
#48 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"ecsnclr said:
"erik said:
"Killed it."

What does this mean ?"
Enough proof was provided, your previous post included, to declare a victory for Grey Hulk.
"
Kool ...notice how i spelt that with a a k that means it's better than a c LOL
#49 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#50 Posted by Alpha (7332 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with SOTI that Spiderman should not be able to hurt a guy that has been hit by people several times stronger than him and has not gone down.

Grey Hulk wins cause the only advantage Rhino has is his strength and it is not so greatly over the Hulsk to give him the win when Grey Hulk is fast enough to avoid his main attack, smarter and is a better fighter.