Ock, easily. It's not even a challenge.
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By capall2

if Doc has the adamantium tentacles then he could win, otherwise he could be in trouble here since Rhino is vastly superior in terms of physical attributes...
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Doc Ock, easily. He's faster, more agile, and a lot smarter.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:
" Ock, easily. It's not even a challenge. "
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#8  Edited By Deadcool
@Morpheus_:@capall2:@JediXMan: 
Doc ock?, Did he has his adamantium tentacles again?
Once someone told me that he didn't, In a random battle seems to me pretty difficult to see Doc Ock win.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Deadcool: 

Even without the adamantium, Doc Ock is much faster than Rhino. He's also a lot more intelligent.
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By capall2
@Deadcool:
I don't belive he has them currently altho as other viners have mentioned already above Doc is more versatile with tech and also not the greatest combatant he is a tactician who can utilize the environment to his advantage and quite frankly Rhino is just a brick with the brain with the size of a peanut who can only do one thing which is "charge" and that's about it...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By spidey 15

Ock easily. Strong enough to KO him. Fast and agile enough to dodge him. 
=]

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deadcool
@JediXMan said:
" @Deadcool:   Even without the adamantium, Doc Ock is much faster than Rhino. He's also a lot more intelligent. "
  Indeed he is, but he is not like Spider-man, he stills a human, Rhino has to catch one tentacle and then he could smash him, even Spider-man is sterong enough to destroy Doc Ock tentacles.

@capall2 said:
" @Deadcool: I don't belive he has them currently altho as other viners have mentioned already above Doc is more versatile with tech and also not the greatest combatant he is a tactician who can utilize the environment to his advantage and quite frankly Rhino is just a brick with the brain with the size of a peanut who can only do one thing which is "charge" and that's about it... "
Dock ock is more much like a Chess player, and yeah, he can use his enviorement as advantage, but what makes you think that Rhino can't destroy the enviroment.

@spidey 15 said:
" Ock easily. Strong enough to KO him. Fast and agile enough to dodge him. =] "
I don't know, are you sure about this? Even for Spider-man is difficult to dodge Rhino, and current Rhino (as he appeared in Amazing Spider-man 625) he seemed more powerful and less vulnerable, I am not sure if he can, Ock is a mere human.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:
" Doc Ock. "
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By capall2
@Deadcool:
it's not about Rhino not being able to destroy a certain radius/amount of the environment however it's also a form of distraction, using height, length and obstacles in his way which in turn will provide Octavius more and wider range of opportunities... 

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crabtree

draw

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Deadcool
@capall2 said:
" @Deadcool: it's not about Rhino not being able to destroy a certain radius/amount of the environment however it's also a form of distraction, using height, length and obstacles in his way which in turn will provide Octavius more and wider range of opportunities...   "
I don't know, he needs to be SO fast, I never thought in the Doc as a fighter, just as a thinker that knows how to use people, but OK, I dnon't know a lot of things of current Doc Ock, I need to read the issue when he fights Iron Man
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17  Edited By goldenshot80

Doc Oct

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: 

I don't know, are you sure about this? Even for Spider-man is difficult to dodge Rhino, and current Rhino (as he appeared in Amazing Spider-man 625) he seemed more powerful and less vulnerable, I am not sure if he can, Ock is a mere human. 

No, spider-man should never have real problem with Rhino actually. He is fast and agile enough to to give him trouble in the same way he gives trouble to Hulk. 
Also, ock does not have to dodge him to begin with. He can easily start hitting him with his four arms until he is dropped. 
No, i have not notice rhino being tougher to the point that a stronger character than spider-man can not put him down. He did not get any upgrade. He was just mad about his wife's death. Durability wise rhino is still the same. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:

" No, spider-man should never have real problem with Rhino actually. He is fast and agile enough to to give him trouble in the same way he gives trouble to Hulk. Also, ock does not have to dodge him to begin with. He can easily start hitting him with his four arms until he is dropped. No, i have not notice rhino being tougher to the point that a stronger character than spider-man can not put him down. He did not get any upgrade. He was just mad about his wife's death. Durability wise rhino is still the same. =] "

I actually have seen Rhino and Hulk punching Spider-man (I have scans about Rhino defeating Spider-man), they are also fast enough to do it, and Rhino is easily distracted by Spider-man's dumb speeches that is one of the reason that let Spider-man to win, but we are not talking about a superhuman like Spider-man, we are talking about the Doc Ock, a mere human, someone that has got his ass kicked almost by most of the super humans with just one punch, Gray Hulk defeated him once.
Also currently the Doc has 8 arms, I didn't mentioned that fight because I thought that he got an update, he was actually serious, he seemed mad, without any distraction, I don't think that the Doc could do a distraction like Spidey's because his personality.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Hulk is better than Rhino in just about every way except intellect, so i don't see how strange it is for him to tag spidey. Rhino on the other hand should never be able to tag him, especially when spidey tends to dodge faster objects and people and he also knows how painful a punch from rhino would be. So plot aside, rhino is dumb and slow in comparison to spidey's speed, agility and spider-sense. Not to mention that he does not have any skills at all, which is a major reason, on why spidey is hit by his opponents. 
Dock a mere human? I think you need to read more comics with ock because last time i checked, his arms are fast enough to block finger beams and electrical attacks from electro and strong enough to overpower spidey.  
Added to all these, spidey does not distract rhino. The only reason that rhino loses is because he is too slow to dodge hits and not durable enough to withstand them. Ock is fast enough to dodge hits and strong enough to KO him. I don't even see how is debatable. 
As i said, ock does not even need to dodge him. He only needs to use all of his arms and start hitting him until he is down. And considering the fact that spiderman( who is weaker than ock) has been abe to KO rhino with few hits, then ock would need even less hits to put him down. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:
" @Deadcool: Hulk is better than Rhino in just about every way except intellect, so i don't see how strange it is for him to tag spidey. Rhino on the other hand should never be able to tag him, especially when spidey tends to dodge faster objects and people and he also knows how painful a punch from rhino would be. So plot aside, rhino is dumb and slow in comparison to spidey's speed, agility and spider-sense. Not to mention that he does not have any skills at all, which is a major reason, on why spidey is hit by his opponents. Dock a mere human? I think you need to read more comics with ock because last time i checked, HIS ARMS are fast enough to block finger beams and electrical attacks from electro and strong enough to overpower spidey.  Added to all these, spidey does not distract rhino. The only reason that rhino loses is because he is too slow to dodge hits and not durable enough to withstand them. Ock is fast enough to dodge hits and strong enough to KO him. I don't even see how is debatable. As i said, ock does not even need to dodge him. He only needs to use all of his arms and start hitting him until he is down. And considering the fact that spiderman( who is weaker than ock) has been abe to KO rhino with few hits, then ock would need even less hits to put him down. =] "
Yeah, smaller and faster objects than Rhino, there is always the posibility, I don't see the Doc Ock doing the same things as Spider-man, he is nothing like him, for me he has never been a fighter.
And as you said HIS ARMS, not him, he is a human, Spider-man, the Captain America and also Hammerhead have defeated that poor guy, its true that his arms are fast enough to hurt almost anytone, and he has the mind and the reaction time to do it, but not the body, in most of the fights against Rhino, Spider-man receivrs at least one hit from Rhino, the Doc would never be able to resist that in a random encounter, and as the OP doesn't specifies When, Where and How, then I give this to Rhino.
 Also, I think that you should stop saying inappropiate comments.
 Also, I think that you should stop saying inappropiate comments.

PreyingMantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PreyingMantis

Doc Ock is smarter and faster, he'll pull out a win.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Doc ock does not need to do the same thing with spiderman. As i said, he does not even need to dodge him, so i fail to see how there is a comparison. Captain America? Spider-man? Let me know when losing to these characters is a low end feat, because that last time i checked, cap is far better and smarter fighter than rhino that has with him one of the best weapons and defenses in the universe. Spider-man is better than rhino in almost every way except strength and durability. As for ock having the body to dodge, he does not need it. As YOU have pointed out, his arms are capable of that, so these stuff are enough to do ther job. 
Also. spidey usually receives a hit from rhino, because he usually fights him in close combat. Ock does not really need to do when he has the arms to fight him. So, unless you have a good reason on how the " incredible " rhino can land a hit, then we will see if he stand a chance against ock. 
For now, ock stomps this. It's not even a challenge. Seriously it's not even debatable. 

=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:
" @Deadcool: Doc ock does not need to do the same thing with spiderman. As i said, he does not even need to dodge him, so i fail to see how there is a comparison. Captain America? Spider-man? Let me know when losing to these characters is a low end feat, because that last time i checked, cap is far better and smarter fighter than rhino that has with him one of the best weapons and defenses in the universe. Spider-man is better than rhino in almost every way except strength and durability. As for ock having the body to dodge, he does not need it. As YOU have pointed out, his arms are capable of that, so these stuff are enough to do ther job. Also. spidey usually receives a hit from rhino, because he usually fights him in close combat. Ock does not really need to do when he has the arms to fight him. So, unless you have a good reason on how the " incredible " rhino can land a hit, then we will see if he stand a chance against ock. For now, ock stomps this. It's not even a challenge. Seriously it's not even debatable.  =] "
What makes you think that Rhino can just take Ock's tentacles and rip out them from his body, like Spider-man has done a couple of times.
And Ock is a 15 tonner, I thought that for you Peter was a 25 tonner, What makes you think that the Doc can hurt Rhino?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Because rhino will be too slow and he will be Koed before he even thinks to attempt that. Added to all these, ock is a 15 toner in the same way that spidey is a 10 toner. Ocks showings against spidey are superior in terms of strength, so at his very peak he is above the level he is stated to be. It's the same thing with Venom. He is supposed to be a 11 toner, but since he is superior strength wise to Pete, then his peak level is above 11 tons. 
=]
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By theicon

doc wins  in spider man issues 13-19  when erik larson took over  , doc  beat the hulk and  smashed him up  even koed him with his adamantium arms  The hulk was out.......hulks a lot stronger than rhino,   Doc takes this

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By karrob

Is this current Rhino?

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:  I difficult to me thinking that the Doc is able to hurt the Rhino, and I don't think that he can do it that easy, even for Spider-man is difficut to do this, but I am the only one that thinks that Rhino could win, so I will stop posting anyway.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool said:
" @spidey 15:  I difficult to me thinking that the Doc is able to hurt the Rhino, and I don't think that he can do it that easy, even for Spider-man is difficut to do this, but I am the only one that thinks that Rhino could win, so I will stop posting anyway. "
It's not really difficult for spidey to hurt him. There are plenty of occasions that he has KOed him and he did not even land too many strikes. IIRC, some of them has been landed on his armor as well. Anyway, i don't see how it is so hard for someone on ock's level of strength to hurt rhino. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:
It's not really difficult for spidey to hurt him. There are plenty of occasions that he has KOed him and he did not even land too many strikes. IIRC, some of them has been landed on his armor as well. Anyway, i don't see how it is so hard for someone on ock's level of strength to hurt rhino. =] "
Is not just for the strength level, is his personality and the way he is what makes me doubt, also that I think that Rhino is more powerful now, is diffucult to think on it, and for me Spider-man has better skills than otto, otto is not a fighter kind for me.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: I don't see how personality matters here. Actually if i understood your meaning, the ruthless and evil personality of otto should grand him even an easier victory. And rhino is not more powerful now, he did not get any upgrade. He is still the same, with the same durability and strength. And otto does not need any kind of skill to beat him. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:
" @Deadcool: I don't see how personality matters here. Actually if i understood your meaning, the ruthless and evil personality of otto should grand him even an easier victory. And rhino is not more powerful now, he did not get any upgrade. He is still the same, with the same durability and strength. And otto does not need any kind of skill to beat him. =] "
Norman would have killed Spiderman years ago if he weren't so prideful, Otto aswell,  but that is just my opinion, and I don't want to post...
Thanks anyway =)
Deadpool666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Deadpool666

The good Doctor takes this fight.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Pride has nothing to do with beating someone. Norman and ock has beaten spidey in many occasions. 
But anyway, you are welcome. 
=]
bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DOCTOR OCTOPUS

WINS