Punisher #4 art by Jerome Opeña

No prep

Morals off

Takes place in an alley

Who wins?

#2 Posted by goblin123 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Revy would certainly give Castle a decent fight.

Deciding on a winner on this.

#4 Posted by Miki1111 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Revy will give Punisher a headshot :)

#5 Posted by crackerjack82 (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher would shoot first, and hit her in the head

#7 Posted by Theraclese (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher takes this one, he's a quicker shot and has more experience with a bigger arsenal, although Revy has been known to pick up anything and just go Rambo, Punisher wins 8 times out of 10.

#8 Edited by RegnierOfHexter (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in Violent BLoody knife sex, FRIENDSHIP! wait friendship?

#9 Edited by The Stegman (25496 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Revy. She don't play.

#10 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18754 posts) - - Show Bio

Revy, because awesome.

#11 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in Se*

#12 Posted by sacredweapons (1287 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by HumanRocket (8922 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Two Hands on this fight. Funny that I mentioned before in another thread that I think that these two would make an awesome team up if I could ever make a cross over.

#14 Posted by RisingBean (4508 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher does?

#15 Posted by Juiceboks (10264 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank stomps. Revy is cool but she hasn't done anything Punisher doesn't do on a regular basis to more formidable fodder. Hell, the one opponent she faced with some form of skill she lost to.

#16 Posted by DaredevilDD78 (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank

#17 Edited by The Stegman (25496 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean said:

@the_stegman said:

The Punisher does?

Nah, it just seems like she is more agile and quick on her feet

The fighting actually starts at 1:50 (didn't know this was posted above, but still)

#18 Edited by RisingBean (4508 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Interesting. Thinking her grenade launcher should have killed her when she shot it on the same boat. Technically the grenade shouldn't have gone off, but hey, Anime physics.

While I'm not a fan of the genre, I may check this one out.

I'm still voting Frank. Just cause.

#19 Posted by nerdchore (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: to which oppoNent are you talking about? The maid? She was a trained assassin and killer. She pretty much stalemated her. She didnt lose.

#20 Edited by Juiceboks (10264 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore: Yes Roberta. And no they didn't stalemate. They shot at each other until they ran out of bullets, and after a while Revy got knocked the hell out.

#21 Posted by DraciosV (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Revy Stalemated Roberta the maid in a gunfight. And they almost drawed in the fist fight. But the fist fight ended in a double K.O. Revy is a lot more agile it would seem to me. Punisher is stronger, however that isn't very relevant in a gunfight.

Either one can win really. 50/50 Though. I haven't watched all of black lagoon. I like both character but I want to lean more towards revy.

@the_stegman: Interesting. Thinking her grenade launcher should have killed her when she shot it on the same boat. Technically the grenade shouldn't have gone off, but hey, Anime physics.

While I'm not a fan of the genre, I may check this one out.

I'm still voting Frank. Just cause.

She could easily be using shaped charges.

#22 Posted by Juiceboks (10264 posts) - - Show Bio

@draciosv: Rewatch the fight, because it didn't end in a double K.O. Roberta got up from the encounter, Revy was unconscious.

#23 Edited by DraciosV (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Yeah I remember. I just forgot to mention that. They were both knocked out, however, Roberta got up. It's why I said almost. My bad.

#24 Posted by nerdchore (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: yeah trained asassin was far more durable. They both got knocked out. She just woke up first. Thats not a win. Revy is more than capable of going against frank and winning or stalemating

#25 Posted by Juiceboks (10264 posts) - - Show Bio

@draciosv: I don't think Roberta was even knocked out, she got up right after they both went down. You don't recover from unconsciousness that quickly.

#26 Posted by Young_Murloc (694 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in Violent BLoody knife sex, FRIENDSHIP! wait friendship?

this

#27 Posted by Juiceboks (10264 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore: Watch the fight again, she was still conscious when she went down. That constitutes as winning, and no she wasn't far more durable or else they wouldn't have fought for so long without either one letting up. And no, she'd lose against Frank because he's stronger, more durable, and a much better shot.

#28 Posted by nerdchore (2416 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: ill post vids later.

Roberta was someone who could chase down a speeding car on foot. Got in a car crash where the car blew up and got out unscathed. Revy went toe to toe with her and stalemated. The only reason roberta got up was cause she was more durable.

#29 Posted by Juiceboks (10264 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdchore: She wasn't unscathed from the explosion, and I'm pretty sure Revy has tanked explosions too. She wasn't superhuman if that's what you're implying, she was only a highly trained assassin. Peak Human at best, but Frank has tanked worse. And again, they didn't stalemate. Revy got knocked out, Roberta wasn't.

#30 Posted by nerdchore (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimishim12: Hello. Small thing, please be aware that CV has a no swearing policy. For future reference. Grawlixes are an accepted substitute if you wish. Cheers.

#32 Edited by Stormmagician (163 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm giving this to Frank. While Revy is skilled she's also very impulsive, this will give Castle who's very tactical plenty of chances to come up with a plan and set her up.

#33 Posted by Eggnogui (101 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is an old thread, but I gotta give my two cents.

Punisher is a godammed boss, I know that, but Revy has several feats of aim, speed and acrobatics that at first glance, seem superhuman, but might just be the anime's version of "(near) peak human agility" in a way. The boat video is just an example, there are plenty. And if those two got close and personal, just remember that Revy was a more than worthy opponent for Roberta, an ex-special forces soldier of legendary skill and physical condition and with her own share of superhuman feats. (some animes tend to not care about giving "normal" humans superhuman feats)

Punisher's only real advantages is that he's better equipped and more experienced. So while I absolutely adore Revy, I'll say Punisher, 7/10 ;(

#34 Posted by Sosa (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Punisher takes this one in a decent fight.

#35 Edited by SerFifer (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean said:

@the_stegman said:

The Punisher does?

Nah, it just seems like she is more agile and quick on her feet

The fighting actually starts at 1:50 (didn't know this was posted above, but still)

Revy is nowhere near as agile as Spiderman

#36 Edited by LEGACY6364 (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically this can go either way.

But I'm rooting for the Punisher.