#1 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

   

 
 
 
vs 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
both gets 2 revolvers each and unlimited supply of ammo  
 
no morals  
  
fight takes place in abandoned warehouse 

round 1 - standoff for 20 feet apart 
 
round 2 - random encounter 
  
 who wins ?

 

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

Confident Ocelot has the edge - hell I'd place Snake in Punisher's league when it comes to gun skills, let alone Shalashaska.

#3 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump dammit.

#4 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Floopay or CadenceV2 would give you the argument you seek.

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: Floopay or CadenceV2 would give you the argument you seek.

*waits*

#6 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Ocelot beats the Punisher. I'll let Nickz handle the debating portion, since I'm not very articulate.

#7 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: Floopay or CadenceV2 would give you the argument you seek.

*waits*

Oh hey guys whats this? WOW its a Punisher (Best and greatest Human with no power besides the Damn Batman) vs Shalashaska!

Hmmm........ (Reads OP 20 times over)...........

So both have Revolvers huh?

I might have to side with Revolver Ocelot on this one as well. Punisher is great with assorted Gear and even better with Prep. In H2H Punisher would wreck but Revolvers are not his strong weapon choice.

Peace Im out!

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: Floopay or CadenceV2 would give you the argument you seek.

*waits*

Oh hey guys whats this? WOW its a Punisher (Best and greatest Human with no power besides the Damn Batman) vs Shalashaska!

Hmmm........ (Reads OP 20 times over)...........

So both have Revolvers huh?

I might have to side with Revolver Ocelot on this one as well. Punisher is great with assorted Gear and even better with Prep. In H2H Punisher would wreck but Revolvers are not his strong weapon choice.

Peace Im out!

Revolver, Pistol, or Rifle, give Franky whatever he wants - Shalashaska will still snipe him out cowboy style ;)

I'd honestly say Ocelot has better odds h2h then he does at range (not saying he won't put one between Punisher's eyes).

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Ahhhh your baiting e for debate.

Seriously as we have seen in MGS 3 as good shot Ocelot is with a Slide Action Pistol (Avergare Handgun) his fancy styles tend to jam the damn things and the way he shoots is more suited to a revolver. He is the best with a Revolver period.

6:00

As proven the Tried and True Special Forces Training that Big Boss and Punisher use are real world Special Forces training. That is real life stuff. Ocelot always been a Showman in Gunfighting. I have seen Gun Showman due near impossible tricks with Guns. Its really fascinating.

However in the middle of a battle its all too fancy and not Guarantee like the stances and gun play of Special Forces.

Anyway 616 Punisher is a master of Multiple Special Forces. Navy Seal, EOD, Delta, Marine Sniper Recon. He is the baddest Mofo in the Special Forces.

Ocelot has his days as the best Spy and Gunman in MGS but is continuously beaten by Big Boss, Boss, and Solid Snake who all use real world Special Forces with their peak human stats.

Punisher easily Ranks with these guys in that. He simply dont use Revolvers at all. He prefers Military Grade Weapons that he is more familiar with.

H2H.

Punisher wrecks in H2H. He has match Wolverine with just a knife. He has tag Spider Man in H2H. He has match DD multiple times in drag out fights. He beaten Bulls Eye twice. Put Moon Knight in his place after Moon Knight had the first hit. Regularly embarrassed Shield Agent armed with guns in H2H.

Fact is Ocelot only feats in H2H are really in MGS3 and even that wants near as impressive.

#10 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Confident Ocelot has the edge - hell I'd place Snake in Punisher's league when it comes to gun skills, let alone Shalashaska.

That video is epic. I love seeing that.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Punisher wrecks in H2H. He has match Wolverine with just a knife. He has tag Spider Man in H2H. He has match DD multiple times in drag out fights. He beaten Bulls Eye twice. Put Moon Knight in his place after Moon Knight had the first hit. Regularly embarrassed Shield Agent armed with guns in H2H.

Fact is Ocelot only feats in H2H are really in MGS3 and even that wants near as impressive.

I'm not sure about the wolverine indecent however if your talking about his first fight with spider-man, that was when Peter was a teen and Peter rarely used his speed and agility. In that decade a lot of people tagged due to his lack of experience. Current spider-man would curbstomp classic Peter with ease (You can even tie both of current Peters hand behind his back he will still stomp). He has matched daredevil before that is true but he has also been stomped by daredevil in the past as well.

Not to saying daredevil would stomp punisher all the time but we need to acknowledge he is on another level than punisher when it comes to hand to hand.

Beating bullseye is impressive, but when did he put moon knight in his place? He did really well against him but I don't believe he had an upper hand? And didn't Ocelot stalemate Big boss?

#12 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

Also someone should consider thread stealing this and create a new scenario to discuss (give punisher some better weapons).

#13 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3124 posts) - - Show Bio

Shalashaska ftw

Online
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Ocelot can win. The Punisher has better feats where it counts.

Moderator
#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

As seen Moon Knight had the first Punch and Kick. Punisher hits back and causes him pain. He put him in his place considering Punisher was hit twice and sucker punched.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:Fair enough.

#17 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Ahhhh your baiting e for debate.

Seriously as we have seen in MGS 3 as good shot Ocelot is with a Slide Action Pistol (Avergare Handgun) his fancy styles tend to jam the damn things and the way he shoots is more suited to a revolver. He is the best with a Revolver period.

6:00

As proven the Tried and True Special Forces Training that Big Boss and Punisher use are real world Special Forces training. That is real life stuff. Ocelot always been a Showman in Gunfighting. I have seen Gun Showman due near impossible tricks with Guns. Its really fascinating.

However in the middle of a battle its all too fancy and not Guarantee like the stances and gun play of Special Forces.

Anyway 616 Punisher is a master of Multiple Special Forces. Navy Seal, EOD, Delta, Marine Sniper Recon. He is the baddest Mofo in the Special Forces.

Ocelot has his days as the best Spy and Gunman in MGS but is continuously beaten by Big Boss, Boss, and Solid Snake who all use real world Special Forces with their peak human stats.

Punisher easily Ranks with these guys in that. He simply dont use Revolvers at all. He prefers Military Grade Weapons that he is more familiar with.

H2H.

Punisher wrecks in H2H. He has match Wolverine with just a knife. He has tag Spider Man in H2H. He has match DD multiple times in drag out fights. He beaten Bulls Eye twice. Put Moon Knight in his place after Moon Knight had the first hit. Regularly embarrassed Shield Agent armed with guns in H2H.

Fact is Ocelot only feats in H2H are really in MGS3 and even that wants near as impressive.

I was actually referring to Punisher getting whatever weapon he wants and Ocelot sticking with a revolver. You're right in saying his fancy style isn't suited for automatics, as Big Boss pointed out.

Regardless, I think this is far more interesting h2h.

@jashro44 said:

Also someone should consider thread stealing this and create a new scenario to discuss (give punisher some better weapons).

I think I'll do just that.

#18 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Punisher MAX made pretty clear how Spidey vs. Frank goes in H2H.