Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Revolver Ocelot

VS
VS

Daredevil

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Standard gear (Unlimited ammo for Ocelot but he must reload)
  • No prep
  • Twin snakes and comic feats are allowed
  • Win by any means
  • In character

• Begin visible
  • Begin 250 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Daredevil deflects a bullet back into Ocelots face.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sy8000  Online

Matt everytime

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ocelot. as long he has the nanite boost that allow him to fight Snake with shock wave blows and speed wise match evenly.

No Caption Provided

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ocelot. as long he has the nanite boost that allow him to fight Snake with shock wave blows and speed wise match evenly.

I'll allow it if it makes things more debatable. I didn't realize that made a difference even.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

I'll allow it if it makes things more debatable. I didn't realize that made a difference even.

Yeah, he was pumping Nanites in him to fight Snake on a even level, Snake did the same since he was so damn old.

But regardless Ocelot best hand to hand feats was still matching Big Boss as a kid, stats and some skill areas, and doing the same at a very old age with Old Snake with help of Nanites.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: yes he did, though it's strange how hard he owned there, then lost in a good fight second time. That was a brutal beat down though, like a boss!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revolver Ocelot shoots him down. DareDevil has been hot by marksman less impressive then Ocelot. Black Widow was not only able to shoot DareDevil, but able to shoot him with such pin point accuracy, that she could bounce the bullet off of his ribs to make sure it didn't hit any vital organs.

What makes this a significant feat to this fight, is that DareDevil didn't know Black Widow was doing this, he thought she was trying to kill him. If he's so perfect at dodging bullets, he should have been able to dodge this bullet, or at the very least, not allow Black Widow to shoot him in the exact location she wanted to flawlessly. You'd think he'd be able to dodge at least an inch one way or the other, but he was hit exactly where Widow wanted to.

Black Widow doesn't have many other feats to back up her aim, and she certainly doesn't have the feats Ocelot does. I see no reason why Ocelot shouldn't be able to shoot him down.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil deflects a bullet back into Ocelots face.

Ocelot can dodge bullets...

That panel looks awful. I like Ashley Wood but he's definitely no Shinkawa, although I suppose Shinkawa has the advantage of putting more effort into his art whereas Wood drew a whole comic series.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ocelot

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Revolver Ocelot shoots him down. DareDevil has been hot by marksman less impressive then Ocelot. Black Widow was not only able to shoot DareDevil, but able to shoot him with such pin point accuracy, that she could bounce the bullet off of his ribs to make sure it didn't hit any vital organs.

What makes this a significant feat to this fight, is that DareDevil didn't know Black Widow was doing this, he thought she was trying to kill him. If he's so perfect at dodging bullets, he should have been able to dodge this bullet, or at the very least, not allow Black Widow to shoot him in the exact location she wanted to flawlessly. You'd think he'd be able to dodge at least an inch one way or the other, but he was hit exactly where Widow wanted to.

Black Widow doesn't have many other feats to back up her aim, and she certainly doesn't have the feats Ocelot does. I see no reason why Ocelot shouldn't be able to shoot him down.

Not to mention Punisher was able to shoot Daredevil with tranquilizer's by getting in close and pressing his gun against Matt's stomach at point blank. Since Ocelot's entire fighting style revolves around the concept of quickly switching between hands and weapons at close range, he can replicate that.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once Phantom Pain comes out, I'm gonna come back to this thread and destroy you all.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I also have a scan where DareDevil is shot from some random dude with zero feats to his name, and it almost kills him. I usually don't bring it up, since this is so out of character for him, but it DID still happen. Not that I think this is the norm at all for DareDevil, but it doesn't help his case much. I've always thought DareDevil is a bit over-hyped on battle forums, because every one of his less then stellar feats are completely ignored, which I understand, because these are few and far between, but I just can't bring myself to completely ignore them.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@nickzambuto: I also have a scan where DareDevil is shot from some random dude with zero feats to his name, and it almost kills him. I usually don't bring it up, since this is so out of character for him, but it DID still happen. Not that I think this is the norm at all for DareDevil, but it doesn't help his case much. I've always thought DareDevil is a bit over-hyped on battle forums, because every one of his less then stellar feats are completely ignored, which I understand, because these are few and far between, but I just can't bring myself to completely ignore them.

Gimme those scans bruh

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: daredevil literally stood there and let black widow shoot him. He was trying to prove she was a good guy iirc so he didn't actually try to dodge....not sure why an out of context scan of widow shooting daredevil should replace all the instances of daredevil dodging bullets from bullseye and deadpool.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cdiddyman911

DD gets slaughtered

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil

Anyone saying he gets shot should remember that he dodges bullets all the time, and has even deflected them on occasion.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: f your describing the eat right, then Tparks is still right. He was trying to prove she was a good guy, she pulled the trigger and at that moment based on overhype feats of his, he should been able to block or dodge still.

I think that is the point. People try to say he is faster than bullets, and that's not the case.

Further The point, Bullseye nailed DD more than a few times himself. With weapons not even close to bullet speeds. Ocelot marksmen ship is pretty over the top insane and trick shots that rival someone like Bullseye.

Ocelot would still win in CQC in my opponion base on his preformance against Boss and Snake.

Ocelot should edge out victories between range and close combat. Good fight though, one DD is more than capable of winning, siding with Ocelot though do to range advantage and comparable close combat ability.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: f your describing the eat right, then Tparks is still right. He was trying to prove she was a good guy, she pulled the trigger and at that moment based on overhype feats of his, he should been able to block or dodge still.

I think that is the point. People try to say he is faster than bullets, and that's not the case.

She only shot daredevil because he didn't actually try to dodge the bullet. Thats not proof, thats just taking something out of context. The rest of your post doesn't matter to me because I was just addressing that one example, I wasn't making a case for daredevil.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6-7/10 Ocelot. IMO. Based on arguments already stated.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By Jestersmiles
Ocelot wins the dance off loses the battle.
Ocelot wins the dance off loses the battle.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By tparks

@nickzambuto: @44orhsaj: @sirfizzwhizz:

Nick, on my phone, but I'll post it later tonight.

44 & Fizz - in that feat, DareDevil should have been able to dodge that bullet. He wasn't not dodging because he thought she would non-fatally wound him, he didn't think she was going to shoot at all. When she did in fact shoot, if his reaction times and bullet dodging abilities are as flawless as people say, he should have been able to dodge or deflect, but it didn't happen, he wasn't even fast enough to move at all. There's no reason for DareDevil to let himself get shot. Sure, test her, to show that she won't do it, but when she does do it, DareDevil would not just throw his life away and let himself be gunned down, he would get out of the way if he has the ability too, which he clearly did not in this one instance. That's the context of that feat and it is certainly applicable here.

We can't forget that DD's been tagged by things like paper airplanes before that he was unable to dodge. He's a great bullet timer, but he's not as perfect as made out to be by some people here. I'm not claiming you are saying he's perfect either, this is just a generalization of the typical comicvine battle forums poster.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#29 JediXMan  Moderator

This seems like a very intriguing fight. I'm keeping my eye on this.

I have no opinion.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By 44orhsaJ

@tparks said:

@nickzambuto: @44orhsaj: @sirfizzwhizz:

Nick, on my phone, but I'll post it later tonight.

44 & Fizz - in that feat, DareDevil should have been able to dodge that bullet. He wasn't not dodging because he thought she would non-fatally wound him, he didn't think she was going to shoot at all. When she did in fact shoot, if his reaction times and bullet dodging abilities are as flawless as people say, he should have been able to dodge or deflect, but it didn't happen, he wasn't even fast enough to move at all. There's no reason for DareDevil to let himself get shot. Sure, test her, to show that she won't do it, but when she does do it, DareDevil would not just throw his life away and let himself be gunned down, he would get out of the way if he has the ability too, which he clearly did not in this one instance. That's the context of that feat and it is certainly applicable here.

This is fair. Before it sounded like you were saying black widow shot Matt when he was actually trying to dodge.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NeonGameWave

Ocelot.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tparks

@nickzambuto:

No Caption Provided

This single bullet that winged his arm leaves him severely injured too. He almost didn't survive.

Obviously this is about as low end of a feat you're going to find from DareDevil, so I don't really put any stock into it.

Only thing worst might be not having the reaction times to dodge this.

No Caption Provided

That's my wisdom on DareDevil for today. Lesson over. Use this training exclusively for trolling.

Over-Hyped is DareDevil.
Over-Hyped is DareDevil.

I don't actually think DareDevil is anywhere near as weak as these scans show, but I wonder how many DD fans were fuming before they read this spoiler block and ignored my earlier comments saying this is something I normally would never post. :D

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I'll make good use of those scans, mwahaha.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Daredevil

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Ocelot, being honest.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once Phantom Pain comes out, I'm gonna come back to this thread and destroy you all.

You never did come back and destroy them.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0tocol said:
@nickzambuto said:

Let's just say Phantom Pain wasn't quite what I was expecting at the time -.-

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pr0tocol

@nickzambuto said:
@pr0tocol said:
@nickzambuto said:

Understandable.

Did Ocelot even do anything feat-worthy in the game? I remember him making fun of himself with the automatic pistol thing.. but I don't really remember him actually doing anything.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@pr0tocol said:
@nickzambuto said:
@pr0tocol said:
@nickzambuto said:

Understandable.

Did Ocelot even do anything feat-worthy in the game? I remember him making fun of himself with the automatic pistol thing.. but I don't really remember him actually doing anything.

No he didn't. That's why Nickzambuto never came back to this thread.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: I'm asking if he did stuff that isn't really comparable to what hes already done. (IE: Sitting there doing target practice) or just done nothing at all.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@pr0tocol: He bullied young Liquid Snake, compared Quiet's skills to his own, and could see through helicopter rotors. Nothing else, really.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pr0tocol

@beaconofstrength: Ah, I only got to play the first or so half of the game.

Such a shame, hes an awesome character.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Devil_Driver

Ocelot should be skilled enough to hit Matt 14:20-14:45

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084