Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

@picard said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@kcomicfan said:

Revan stomps

No.

Yes. How Windu is going to counter ALL THOSE Force powers? Revan is also better tactician.

Are you seriously using Game mechanics as evidence? LAL. Mace is the superior duelist, and should have the speed advantage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Revan crumples Windu into a little brown ball.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@dccomicsrule2011: yes, Revan has better force abilitys, and is way more trained then windu.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: yes, Revan has better force abilitys, and is way more trained then windu.

Sure he has better Force abilities...but Mace is the better duelist. Also, how is Revan more trained, why would that even matter much here?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Either Revan or Yoda would destroy Windu with the Force, if they were so inclined. Windu's chances increase with how focused Revan is on dueling, and considering the magnitude of the latter's power and the ease of which it could be used to wreck Windu, I fail to see how Windu has a chance.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By TheVivas

Revan via power. Mace would beat him in a straight out duel, but I'd give Revan maybe 7.5/10

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

n said: Revan is a master in both light and dark side force techniques and could crush windu with out much effort. and he is one if the best lightsaber combatants of his time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

n said: Revan is a master in both light and dark side force techniques and could crush windu with out much effort. and he is one if the best lightsaber combatants of his time.

...did you really delete and re-post that just to give DC a second notification?

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: no, the first one did not notify them. so I re did it to make sure it is not ignored.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picard said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@kcomicfan said:

Revan stomps

No.

Yes. How Windu is going to counter ALL THOSE Force powers? Revan is also better tactician.

Are you seriously using Game mechanics as evidence? LAL. Mace is the superior duelist, and should have the speed advantage.

In game world, those powers are legitimate, Revan is a game character, so yes, you MUST take those powers into consideration. Being superior duelist means nothing, when you are dealing with, superior tactician stasis field and then drain life force:

Loading Video...

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Revan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: no, the first one did not notify them. so I re did it to make sure it is not ignored.

That's tantamount to spamming, lol

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: how is it? I am just resending my argument so it is not ignored because the origanal did not send properly.I can delete the original post when I can.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@picard:

In game world, those powers are legitimate, Revan is a game character, so yes, you MUST take those powers into consideration.

If Revan was not canonically stated to have those powers than it's just game mechanics, which is and always will be non-canon. Sorry, I don't make the canon rules, I just follow them.

Being superior duelist means nothing

LAL.

superior tactician stasis field and then drain life force:

When Revan uses drain in a canon duel and not non-canon game mechanics, call me.

@kcomicfan said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

Not even going to dignify this with a response. Wanking in the Battle Forum never get's old. Please don't spam my inbox up with post such as this.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for the thread, I'm giving it to Revan 7/10, based on vastly superior Force power.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kcomicfan

@dccomicsrule2011: how am I "wanking in the battle fourms"? and what dont you need to dignify?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I think you're underrating Revan's dueling abilities.

Pray tell where am I underatting his dueling ability? Saying Mace Windu, arguably one of the top 5 duelist in the Star Wars mythos is superior to Revan is not an insult.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Picard

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@picard:

In game world, those powers are legitimate, Revan is a game character, so yes, you MUST take those powers into consideration.

If Revan was not canonically stated to have those powers than it's just game mechanics, which is and always will be non-canon. Sorry, I don't make the canon rules, I just follow them.

Being superior duelist means nothing

LAL.

superior tactician stasis field and then drain life force:

When Revan uses drain in a canon duel and not non-canon game mechanics, call me.

@kcomicfan said:

@dccomicsrule2011:

Not even going to dignify this with a response. Wanking in the Battle Forum never get's old. Please don't spam my inbox up with post such as this.

None, of those characters are canon, because since Disney bought Star wars, expanded universe is non canon. So your argument is invalid.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@picard:

None, of those characters are canon, because since Disney bought Star wars, expanded universe is non canon. So your argument is invalid.

What was canon in the old EU is canon in the current Legends, and what was non-canon in the old EU, isn't canon with Legends.

So yeah, Revan's game mechanic feats still aren't canon to Legends----you have nothing to add as usual.

comicawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I think that you are underestimateing what revan can do, he defeated mandalor the ultimate in single combat. he probably is not as good as windu, however I think he could put up a really good fight.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I think that you are underestimateing what revan can do, he defeated mandalor the ultimate in single combat. he probably is not as good as windu, however I think he could put up a really good fight.

Sure he has better Force abilities...but Mace is the better duelist. Also, how is Revan more trained, why would that even matter much here?

How are the above post underestimating Revan? I already said he would win here----I just disagreed that he would do it easily.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Picard

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@picard:

What was canon in the old EU is canon in the current Legends, and what was non-canon in the old EU, isn't canon with Legends.

So yeah, Revan's game mechanic feats still aren't canon to Legends---- you have nothing to add as usual.

doesn't matter because Legends are none canon in its entirety, anyway... So, again your argument is invalid. Also what do you mean by games mechanics? Do you think that force push or lightsaber throw are games mechanics? Sorry, you can't cherry pick and say that some of game's powers are legitimate and some are just game mechanics, just because you don't like them.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picard:

doesn't matter because Legends are none canon in its entirety, anyway... So, again your your argument is invalid

Legends is like the Ultimate Universe of Marvel. It's still has it's own timeline and everything else, but it isn't connected to the Main Canon; if you actually read the tweets of the people in charge, you would know this. If something was non-canon with Legends before the retcon, it's still non-canon afterwards.

Also what do you mean by games mechanics?

It's common sense. But since I don't feel like explaining that to you, I'll redirect you to the Wookipedia

Do you think that force push or lightsaber throw are games mechanics?

You really have no idea what you're talking about....In ROTS Official movie game; Mace Windu having the Force stun ability is game play mechanics because it is something chosen by the player, and is a universal power of that game; but's it's not canon because he has not used it outside of game play ( Game-Play is obviously non-canon others wise Mace Windu can tank multiple Lightsaber shots...)

By your logic, Mace Windu has Force stun as well, and it can even work on the likes of Count Dooku and Anakin Skywalker; confirmed to be two of the most powerful Force sensitives to ever live.

Sorry, you can't cherry pick and say that some of game's powers are legitimate and some are just game mechanics, just because you don't like them.

Not cherry picking Cut-Scenes and such and confirmed Force abilities is canon. Game play and Game mechanics are not as they're largely controlled by by the individual player.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nobody stomps, but Revan wins almost every time.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: No I agree, Revan won't win easily, I just thought you meant Revan had poor saber skills. That's why I pointed that out. You're not underestimating Revan at all, it just looked like you were overlooking his dueling capabilities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

it just looked like you were overlooking his dueling capabilities.

It really didn't..

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure DC was being more concise than negligent. He wasn't overlooking anything at all.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Revan fanboys are terrible.

His only awesome feat was destroying a metal door with force push.

Windu's Vaadpad is designed specifically to fight the dark side. His dueling skills surpass Revan.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erkan12

Mace saberblitzes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By 8bitGangsta

Windu's Vaadpad is designed specifically to fight the dark side. His dueling skills surpass Revan.

No Caption Provided

Revan Force Drains for a instant win.

No Caption Provided

Also rag dolling some of the TOR best is pretty solid for TK.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ShootingNova

Revan's Force Drain was aided by Mekel and it wasn't even an instant-kill and didn't cause any visual effects on Jorak Uln. Granted, it wasn't entirely peak condition Revan, and pre-prime as well, but Jorak Uln doesn't compare to Mace either.

The TK feat is very good because of the affected characters but vastly overblown. It required a brief charge-up time and apparent maximum effort, so to speak, and it wasn't really a rag-doll. Ragdoll is usually a reference to when people a literally being thrown about like ragolls, but usually the person who ragdolls is doing it casually, not with charge-up time. The fact that the various opponents were unharmed, then got back up right away and proceeded to basically defeat Revan is pretty conclusive that it's not just a ragdoll and that he can do it on a whim.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game mechanic feats aren't making any sense... Revan's best force feat would be collapsing a regular building according to his EU writer, which isn't enough for ragdolling someone who can manipulate an AT-TE.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NuclearRebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Here's one thing that's never made sense to me about high-level Star Wars fights.

You've got guys who can react to things that haven't even happened yet, compel people to do things agains their will, smash/crush/push/pull things with their minds and shoot lightning out of their fingertips...

And yet people seem to think that the most important question is who can wave a three-foot long glow rod around better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yet people seem to think that the most important question is who can wave a three-foot long glow rod around better.

It depends on character tendencies. Some characters like abusing their power, some like to duel. Some have no power and can only duel, and visa versa. Revan sort of does everything... but is primarily a Force User.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a stomp, not even close. A fight between these two would be very interesting and close in my opinion. Mace is definitely a superior duelist, however Revan is obviously more powerful and more effective with his force powers, but Windu is no slouch himself. I don't think Windu would get lolstomped by Revans force powers, but he'd certainly struggle against them, however if he can get in close (which I can see happening sometimes) Revan would be defeated by Windu's superior sword skills.

Just too prove Windu is no slouch with the force
Just too prove Windu is no slouch with the force

I'd go as far as too say that Mace would beat Revan with little dificulty if he got in close, due to his better saber feats. I agree Revan would win, but not as much as others think. Revan would win 5-6/10 in my opinion.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great you leave the vine for ONE month and all the little star wars know it all newbs show up,

Revan.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By 106me

@i_like_swords said:

@106me said:

it just looked like you were overlooking his dueling capabilities.

It really didn't..

@shootingnova said:

I'm pretty sure DC was being more concise than negligent. He wasn't overlooking anything at all.

Gotcha.

@dccomicsrule2011

My apologies, please continue.

Avatar image for redsithdisciple
RedSithDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Windu mid diff