Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

Set Up (Skipp-able important bolded.)

Darth Sideous and Grandmaster luke find a danger in the universe, a multiversal threat wiping out entire universes instantly, A god, Controling the heralds of Dragonball z characters (not in the fight) for 1v1 Missions and moderate destruction, and Odin and Paralax for larger attacks.

The two powerful ones, sith and jedi, used force magic:

To bring together the strongest Warriors of all time. The Spell also brought in marvel, anime and dc characters due to the hole created by the danger., Now the Jedi and Sith will run Gauntlets, Starting with :

REVAN

Rounds

Revan Runs the Gauntlet.

The Gauntlet

1. Jar Jar Binks
  2. 20 Ewoks
  3. Rancor
  4. Edward Elric
  5. Batman (Insider Suit with gadgets)
  6. 25 Super Battle Droids
  7. 35 Clone Troops
  8. Spiderman
  9. Jango Fett
  10. Bobba Fett
  11. Iron Man
  12. Luke Skywalker Circa TESB
  13. Qui-gon jinn
  14. Plo Koon
  15. Kit Fisto
  16. General Grevious
  17. Darth Bane
  18. Obi wan Kenobi
  19. Darth Maul
  20. Tyranus Dooku
  21. Satele Shan
  22. Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
  23. Darth Vader ( with limbs ROTS)
  24. Mace Windu
  25. Darth Plagueis
  26. pre slice up angry mind
  27. Luffy ( i have no idea where to put him ,, so i know hes lower but...)
  28. Thor
  29. Superman Post Crisis Pre Flashpoint
  30. Ichigo and Inuyasha

Bone-@$$( sorry I had too , cuz DD)

The Double D's

• Doctor Doom (random encounter)
  • Doctor Doom with knowlege and 3 days to prep
  • Doomsday (DOS)
  • Doctor Doom (no knowlege, 5 hourse prep) and Doomsday (DOS)
  • Doomsday (H/P)

Rules

• BFR, Mind Rape, Soul Rape, etc are all allowed.
  • Death shall be reversable imediately after flatline/death. However pain and death will still hurt like a sum of beach.
  • Revan is bloodlusted and wants to win insaney bad , but he is thinking clearly
  • Revan will have highest cannon feats until he loses one match, then he comes back and :
  • Revan will have Game mechanic and other feats starting at the time of his first loss.
  • Revan will be able to go lightside majority or darkside mmajority before every fight, and can use times of both when allowed via cannon
  • Revan will have 1 hour rest between rounds, for healing, rest , mediation etc. If he can, he may heal or amp himself but will be contained to a single room with medical suplies
  • All Characters will be in their respective primes unless otherwise mentioned
  • Opponent Characters will have morals on, but willing to kill because of rule one, but death will still hurt and so will all else
  • Characters will have no non intrinsic information or info that can be easily obtained, the fights will not be visable.

No Caption Provided

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's KOTOR..

...I'll have to ponder this one.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Easternwind

@jaken7 said:

It's KOTOR..

What did I put? Ill look for the mistake.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fodder76

Who exactly is battling here?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JakeN7

@jaken7 said:

It's KOTOR..

You put KOTR, not KOTOR in the title.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok who's running this gauntlet? We're all star wars fans but I can't tell who's fighting who. Can you make it more organized?

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who exactly is battling here?

Ok who's running this gauntlet? We're all star wars fans but I can't tell who's fighting who. Can you make it more organized?

Sorry about that ! 'Tis going to be Revan, from KOTOR, If you read the rules, you can see his name is mentioned and no one elses, and he isnt in the gauntlet. As well as the picture, but I understand the confusion, just pointing out context clues.

Title is Fix't

@jaken7 said:

@easternwind said:

@jaken7 said:

It's KOTOR..

You put KOTR, not KOTOR in the title.

Aaaaaaah , didnt notice it when looking because it was in the title, my bad , of course its KOTOR.

To everyone, sorry for not having his name, and misspelling Kotor. I made this long and fulla rules, and so forgot

Opin-e-uns Pl0x? lol jk

But Id love your opinions, he has some spoty feats, but the second chance rule/extended-er feats will help with that.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because of game mechanics he stops at 22.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Penderor

Bloodlusted canon Revan (if he somehow beat Ironman) definitely stomps at Obi-Wan or Maul with not really high chance of beating them.But game feats Revan would have problems only with Dooku, Windu, Plagueis, Windu, possibly Anakin and definitly wouldnt beat Thor and Superman. And I dont know that anime characters but due their position in list they would beatvhim too, probably.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops* But otherwise agreed. I believe he stops at Plagueis and has a little trouble before that. Because of game mechanics.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any chance you could be more specific?

Where does he stop before the game mechanics, and what GM helps him to 22? if you can

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 106me

Stops at eleven, and at his absolute best makes it up to 24. Goes no further.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Windu, ROTJ Luke, and ROTS Anakin should not be above Plagueis.

Anyways, canon Revan stops at #19, possibly #18 (although I think he could stalemate and maybe beat Obi-Wan). Game mechanic Revan stops at either #22 or #23, but would have no trouble with #24 and #25. I have no idea about Luffy, but definitely stops at Thor.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Canon Revan stops at 11.

Game mechanics.. probably at Thor.

_RapTOR_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm probably stops at 17.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon Revan stops at 11.

Really? Iron Man? Where would you stop him if he went past Iron Man (which he totally does ;p)

Ah, well we agree on that.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are all the people out of order?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Grievous or Bane.

Sounds about right. I stopped canon Revan at Maul, but I know you hold the belief that Obi-Wan would beat him. Why do you think he loses to Iron Man? A lightsaber would make quick work of Tony's armor, if Revan utilizes Choke while Tony is inside the suit, there isn't much he could do, plus Revan could utilize his Tutaminis to deflect Iron Man's energy projections back at him. Revan should take Iron Man 10/10.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@easternwind: Windu, ROTJ Luke, and ROTS Anakin should not be above Plagueis.

Anyways, canon Revan stops at #19, possibly #18 (although I think he could stalemate and maybe beat Obi-Wan). Game mechanic Revanstops at either #22 or #23, but would have no trouble with #24 and #25. I have no idea about Luffy, but definitely stops at Thor.

Thanks, I will move him, People had said that he gets beat by some people because he is good in batte, but more powerful with esoteric wierd force stuff. I was going to put him > them, but didnt based on what others said.

What would you say the difference between Game mechanic and non - GM revan? I always wondered what in game was his best feat and such. And are the any other semi-cannon stuff he can use?

I see how he could do with luffy, luffy is aparently hypersonic, revan is on high tier jedi speed, at least maul level no? So he sould be on par.

Luffy has some crazy Hiki (sp?), and he has insane durability with his skin, and also some pretty good strikeing feats ,but he is still human under there.

So he could find his vitals with the force, and gut him, since I think luffy better with blunt force, but they do use swords in OP, so im pretty sure he has some durability there, since theres characters that cut up boats. But I think a saber would cut him.

Theres also force blasts, chokes, tks, mind rape

Thor on the other hand, Has a massive power advantage. However, he doesnt have a huge amount of combat speed, so he could MAYBE get blitzed, BUT he does have insane durability, so saber attacks might not work, since they have taken time to cut strong things, sadly.

However I still think force powers could be an option, maybe not force lightning or anything, but in the game he has a TONNNNNN of powers.

What changes with them In your opinion?

@penderor said:

Bloodlusted canon Revan (if he somehow beat Ironman) definitly stomps at Obiwan or Maul with not really high chance of beating them.But game feats Revan would have problems only with Dooku, Windu, Plagueis, Windu, possibly Anakin and definitly wouldnt beat Thor and Superman. And I dont know that anime characters but due their position in list they would beatvhim too, probably.

Have you changed your stance? I have seen you argue for revan before, I think agaisnt star killer , and DEFINATELY agaisnt maul, if you think he could beat maul, why do you think he cant beat them now, specially obi wan, I feel like Revan may not have the best dueling feats, but Obi Wan has lost to greater force power before.

As to the rest. What changes with game mechanics to have it change? No one explained like I hoped they would =(

Also the anime characters are high because a) I wasnt sure how they compare to SW characters b) They get wanked a bit, and so I didnt want people saying he stops at them, if he shouldnt, I make a case above for him beating luffy, but I dont know luffy well.

But like I said, im not sure on Luff n Thor, so I wont give opinion on Dangai Ichigo ( who honestly, aparently his best feat is a hill bust XD, but he is INSANELY fast) and Inuyasha ( lightning timing mountain buster at least, can reflect attacks, shoot attacks out of his demon sword)

But neither have TP resistance, in face Inu has been TPed and Ichi was pseudo TPed by Aizen, so theres a chance, if he were fast enough

@106me said:

Stops at eleven, and at his absolute best makes it up to 24. Goes no further.

Canon Revan stops at 11.

@jaken7 said:

@shootingnova said:

Canon Revan stops at 11.

Really? Iron Man? Where would you stop him if he went past Iron Man (which he totally does ;p)

Ah, well we agree on that.

^^^ This, Ill admit im playing devils advocate on the rest, but here, HOW does he lose to iron man???

Also what changes with game mechanics, what feats does he gain there??

Why are all the people out of order?

whos out of order? The Comic characters may be a bit , same with anime, I tried to put them higher than they should to avoid fanboyness, but I may not have done it well.

If you mean

Anakin, Luke, Mace, and Plag, I fixed it

vvvvv

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE

It WAS

22-Darth Plagueis

23-Mace Windu

24-Luke Skywalker circa ROTJ

25-Anakin Skywalker circa ROTS

Now it is

22- Luke Skywalker

23- Darth Vader ( with limbs )

24- Mace Windu

25-Darth Plagueis

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Nice. Plagueis is in the right spot now.

The gap between KOTOR Revan and canon Revan is pretty huge, but it mainly has to do with Force powers. Canon Revan hasn't shown half the versatility and abilities that game mechanics Revan has. Stuff like Stasis Field, Force Storm, Master Speed (canon Revan is fast, but not that fast), Dominate Mind, Force Immunity, Force Breach, Death Field, Inflict Insanity, Plague, and Force Kill. Beyond Force powers though, he has unmatched stealth, and healing, and assuming he has maxed vitality and toughness, he's incredibly durable and tough.

Canon Revan is a pushover in comparison.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DarthAznable

Stops at Jar Jar.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Jar Jar.

*fixed

Also, hehe. I've accused some Revan haters of putting him at a stalemate with younglings, but beaten by Jar Jar is good too. Lol.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@darthaznable said:

Stops at Jar Jar.

*fixed

Also, hehe. I've accused some Revan haters of putting him at a stalemate with younglings, but beaten by Jar Jar is good too. Lol.

Lol I meant to say Jar Jar stomps ;)

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both game and canon Revan get to either Luffy or Thor.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol canon Revan doesn't make it past Obiwan while game Revan stops at Plagueis.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

..Is everyone on that Skywalker kush lol? He gets oneshotted by Iron Man.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..Is everyone on that Skywalker kush lol? He gets oneshotted by Iron Man.

HOW!?

Everyone keeps saying that without an explanation. Besides, you didn't comment on game mechanic Revan (because you most likely didn't read the full OP). Here's what I said in regards to Iron Man:

@jaken7 said:

@shootingnova said:

@jaken7: Grievous or Bane.

Sounds about right. I stopped canon Revan at Maul, but I know you hold the belief that Obi-Wan would beat him. Why do you think he loses to Iron Man? A lightsaber would make quick work of Tony's armor, if Revan utilizes Choke while Tony is inside the suit, there isn't much he could do, plus Revan could utilize his Tutaminis to deflect Iron Man's energy projections back at him. Revan should take Iron Man 10/10.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol canon Revan doesn't make it past Obiwan while game Revan stops at Plagueis.

Game Revan would most likely stop at Thor. He could beat Plaguies. ShootingNova (Plagueis fan and SW expert) said the same.

@zaied said:

Both game and canon Revan get to either Luffy or Thor.

Welcome to the vine! You're incredibly incorrect though. Game Revan, yes. Canon? Gawd no.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game Revan no either...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: To be honest, Iron Man should be too fast. As for whether Tutaminis will work, I'm not sure it would work for a majority, given IM's speed. And if Revan gets hit once, from what I can tell, he loses instantly.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: To be honest, Iron Man should be too fast. As for whether Tutaminis will work, I'm not sure it would work for a majority, given IM's speed. And if Revan gets hit once, from what I can tell, he loses instantly.

Too fast!? How so? Certainly Revan's own speed, precog, and reaction times would get rid of that advantage. Besides, it takes time to accelerate, and Revan could kill Tony far before that.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I thought this was Iron Man in his prime?

And I thought Revan didn't get rest as well, but never mind that.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I thought this was Iron Man in his prime?

What difference does that make? I'm sure he meant typical Iron Man, not like Uru or Cosmic Armor Iron Man.

And I thought Revan didn't get rest as well, but never mind that.

• "Revan will have 1 hour rest between rounds, for healing, rest , mediation etc. If he can, he may heal or amp himself but will be contained to a single room with medical suplies"
Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only an hour rest out of all those battles is hardly enough to rejuvenate himself.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I just took that as most powerful iterations?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I just took that as most powerful iterations?

Prime is just more like "strongest normal." He's had alternative suits that have tangled with cosmic entities.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only an hour rest out of all those battles is hardly enough to rejuvenate himself.

Maybe not for canon. But game mechanic Revan could fully heal in seconds.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@jaken7 I read the OP. And there's nothing suggesting a lightsaber would tear through Extremis or Bleeding Edge armor..let alone the forcefields that have withstood nukes multiple times. If Tony just rushed him..how would that go down? Contrary to popular belief he's not exactly slow..

No Caption Provided

That's him giving orders within milliseconds by the way..greater than any speed feat Revan has to his name.

And as for reflecting his repulsors..feats for him deflecting energy projections as powerful as Iron Man's..

No Caption Provided

..in a suit nowhere near as powerful as Extremis or BE? Revan in NOT deflecting that. Even if he could..that's far from the only thing Tony has at his disposal.

No Caption Provided

Any defense against sonic attacks that took down Juggernaut who at the time despite being depowered tank multiple hits from Thor? No? Well that's one way he wins.

No Caption Provided

Any defense against unibeam's hotter than the sun? No? Two ways he wins.

No Caption Provided

Freon Gas that would freeze Revan on contact? No? Three.

No Caption Provided

Any reason why Revan wouldn't be in Rulk's position? I'll give you one..because he has no durability feats to suggest he could survive one flick from Tony..and thus would be splattered across the battlefield instead of flying with Tony's knuckles up his ass.

Honestly..the only chance Revan has is force choke. And even then I'd argue that his TK wouldn't be able to get through the shields and exoskeleton..and that even if it did then Tony could still command the extremis with his mind to do this

No Caption Provided

Revan doesn't have a prayer..

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Who said the OP allowed those special armors? A suit computing in 0.004 seconds doesn't mean he can go that fast. The last quote of that page is about force, not speed.

Whiplash was tearing through Tony's armor with tech that isn't even close to a lightsaber.

Revan still stomps. Force choking Tony inside the suit is just the easiest solution.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@jaken7 What are you talking about? Extremis is actually standard gear nowadays. It was computing based on what Tony told it to do. The suit enhances his reflexes and overall thought processing speed..the suit itself can fly atleast past Mach 8

No Caption Provided

And I didn't actually reference that last narration box which obviously pertained to force..because that's what it said in plain English.

What are you even referencing here? Please tell me it doesn't involve Robert Downey Jr...

How does he stomp an opponent much faster, MUCH stronger, more durable, and the capacity to oneshot him a plethora of ways? Can you show me Revan using his TK to bypass a forcefield of any kind? I still stand by assessment of Tony simply hitting him with an omni-directional repulsor blast if it even came to that.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShootingNova
JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: So tell the OP to f***ing change it if Iron Man's so OMG AMAZEBALLS.

Yeah it was Iron Man 2. I don't read Iron Man, I've heard his current run is sh*t. The movies completely influenced changes to the comic book character to line up with RDJ's portrayal, so the characters aren't that far apart.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JakeN7

@shootingnova: Whatever, I couldn't care less at this point. Iron Man's sooo amazingly strong but is rarely ever written that way. He stomps Revan. He probably stomps Luke and Sidious. He stomps the Father for all I care, I get it. He shouldn't be at #11.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

Whatever, I couldn't care less at this point. Iron Man's sooo amazingly strong but is rarely ever written that way.

I love how all Revan fans say this.

He probably stomps Luke and Sidious. He stomps the Father for all I care, I get it. He shouldn't be at #11.

He doesn't.

But he shouldn't be 11. Agreed on that.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Huh?

When have Revan fans ever talked about Iron Man?

Where would you put Iron Man on that gauntlet?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I meant the "Whatever, I couldn't care less at this point" - the exact same thing I heard today in the other thread from 106me.

Not sure.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I say that all the time, not just regarding Revan. Don't put me on that kids level.

Maybe...#26?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers