Revan and Obi-Wan runs the gauntlet with storyline

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Penderor

Its end of the Republic and Jedi Order has fallen. Kenobi gave little Luke to his uncle and aunt, however right after he did it something happened...

Revan managed to teleport here from the Foundry and Obi-Wan tells him what happened. Revan then persuades Obi-Wan to help to destroy the Emperor, so they wont have to wait for the Chosen One prophecy to be fullfiled. Revans first thought, is to find something that would have give them an edge. He tells the Obi-Wan that there exist ancient Rakata factory, that are capable of making enormous armies and store the Force power inside of them. Obi-Wan agrees, hoping that the Jedi Order will be restored in short time. They travel together on Dromund Kaas to find any information about location of such massive battle station. However they are suprised...

Round 1: Suprised and disarmed, they have to fight with ten members of the Death Watch in the hand to hand combat.

Round 2: The Jedi eventually took their lightsabers and have to fight with 100 space pirates of all species. With only their lightsabers.

Round 3: The leader of the pirates is angered by his loss, and brings his XS stock light freighter to fight. The duo has to take it down with the Force. Can they clear and advance in the story?

No Caption Provided

@thevivas@burnface@shootingnova@okayalright_44@killerwasp@penderor@juiceboks@jedixman@dccomicsrule2011@i_like_swords@jacthripper

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Depends on their equipment and battle location.

Yes. I think.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It all really depends on the species of the Pirates, it could get real tricky if there were some Yuuzhan Vong or Gen'Dai there, otherwise they clear

Also thanks for the tag

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Nah, these are standard pirates like those in TCW. I wouldnt send them against one hundred of Yuuzhan Vongs just with lightsabers lol.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Then they clear, Revan shows them what being a Mandalorian really is

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They clear.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

should clear after difficulty

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Honestly interesting combo from the start, this could really be a crossover some how, and it could be really well done lol. Anyway with that said

Round 1 Team, death watch was good, but not jedi kill mode good.

Round 2 Which space pirates per say? From TCW or from a certain group? Ik u said all species but still which kind of pirate we talking here?

Round 3 Both Obi won and Revan are for sure strong enough to do it, and they shall clear.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome gauntlet, I believe they should clear. Revan and Kenobi would be a great team up. Nicely done thread man.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Nice gauntlet, btw.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Penderor

As the two Masters walked through the corpses, Obi-Wan found a record in pocket of a dead pirate. It says that on Tython, there is a Force artifact of great value.

Revan and Kenobi traveled to the ancient planet of Tython and visited the Jedi Temple. There they found the pawns of the Vader and Sidious, scavenging and desecrating the dead and cold jedi bones. Their leaders are trying to open one of the Jedi Holocrons. Angered on the dark siders, the attacked them with furry.

Round 1: 200 Stormtroopers (only lightsabers for our duo)

Round 2: AT-AT walker (they must take him down only with the Force)

Round 3: Galen Marek, Inquisitor and all members of Jensaarai.

@thevivas@burnface@shootingnova@okayalright_44@killerwasp@penderor@juiceboks@jedixman@dccomicsrule2011@i_like_swords@jacthripper@rexorr@darthmanhunter

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah. First callout. @penderor Thanks m8.

Round 1. Obi-Wan blitzes while Revan ends it with a rain of meteors.

Round 2. This mostly relies on Revan, but I think he has a chance.

Round 3. Either could take on Marek, but dont know who the Inquisitor is nor the Jensaarai.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rexorr said:

Round 3. Either could take on Marek, but dont know who the Inquisitor is nor the Jensaarai.

Round 1 are only the lightsabers. Stated in my previous comment.

Inquisitor is character from Star Wars: Rebels. He doesnt have that much feats except toying with average Jedi Knight level fighter. Jensaarai are knights of Palpatine. They are force-users, in number of three (I think).

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: They win.

Round 2: They have a chance, but it'll be hard.

Round 3: I can see them winning.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erkan12

Since you made this thread with Revan (game mechanic god), I believe Obi-Wan's game mechanic feats are valid right ? I am asking this because Kenobi also used force blast to Count Dooku in the game.

No Caption Provided

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@rexorr said:

Round 1 are only the lightsabers. Stated in my previous comment.

Inquisitor is character from Star Wars: Rebels. He doesnt have that much feats except toying with average Jedi Knight level fighter. Jensaarai are knights of Palpatine. They are force-users, in number of three (I think).

Ah ok. Against 200 troopers though... I don't see them winning very easily, they might do it, but not a majority at all.

Round 2 they still take it.

I think they can take on round 3 easily enough.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

Since you made this thread with Revan (game mechanic god), I believe Obi-Wan's game mechanic feats are valid right ? I am asking this because Kenobi also used force blast to Count Dooku in the game.

No Caption Provided

I am not sure if I ever said game mechanics are allowed.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

That fight with Dooku is in a non-canon game. It's based on TCW but has various differences, like Ahsoka fighting Ventress by herself without Luminara and crushing Ventress under rocks, and Anakin killing Dooku by knocking him into a sarlacc pit.

They win all the rounds.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Penderor

After their last enemy fell on the floor, they opened the ancient Holocron. The Jedi ghost appeared and Revan started to question him how they can beat someone so powerful as Sidious. Jedi tells them, that original idea came from Revan's apprentice, Darth Malak. Through facility like Star Forge, the one can bring Force sensitive volunteer (no matter if he is alive or a Force ghost). The volunteer will sacrifice part of the Force within himself and gives half of the power he possesed in life into another being. Obi-Wan then suggests to secretly visit Coruscant Jedi Temple and ask dead Jedi Masters for help. Revan thinks it would be best to continue on Dromund Kaas so they can find some ancient machine to store the Force power. Where will they go?

Should they go on:

1. Coruscant?
  2. Continue to Dromund Kaas?

Voting ends in 24 hours.

@thevivas@burnface@shootingnova@okayalright_44@killerwasp@penderor@juiceboks@jedixman@dccomicsrule2011@i_like_swords@jacthripper@rexorr@darthmanhunter

Anyone who wants tag or I forgot him, please tell it.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go to Dromund Kaas!

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill say Coruscant. So Obi at least gets a vote. Nice thread though man lets keep this going!

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Penderor

When their ship landed, it was night already. Kenobi stood still and couldn't believe what he has seen there. Enormous city with ancient symbols and magnificent buildings. However, the power the of Dark Side was strong in here. Kenobi sometimes listened as the echoes of ancient Sith cried in fear or terror. He and his companion walked through the city. Revan told him that information about their goal lies in chambers of the Dark Council. Right before they could use an ancient vehicle to travel on the other side of capital city, they got ambushed.

Round 1: Five Terentateks

Round 2: 20 ancient Sith Warriors (from the Old Republic trailer)

Their arrival disturbed the ancient ghosts of the Dark Council...

Final round 3: Darth Marr, Darth Nox, Darth Nyriss

Bonus: They can also add in third round as their enemy Lord Scourge. If they are able to beat these four, Obi-Wan's becomes 10 tonner in telekinesis. If you think they cannot do it, they aren't going to get any bonuses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Mhhh Now question this was made before Revan got his big amp are we going with revan and his big amp still?

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Penderor

@killerwasp: This is not that abomination from Shadow of Revan, if you mean this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Yes i do, alright well I'd say eh they mite be able to win the final round with obi wan being MVP, but not sure and for the bonus round that mite stop them, mite.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rexorr

Revan has the possibility to solo.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers