User Lists: 0

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Wolfrazer

Obi and Anakin, better duelists, faster, etc so on.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obiwan and Anakin don't ever take advantage of full force powers in the way that Revan and Meetra do. Knight Speed (and other stat buffing Force Powers) are both used heavily by Revan and Meetra. If what the Old Republic games have available for Force Powers is any indication...Skywalker and Kenobi leave a lot on the Table.

By "in Character" I'm assuming Canon versions of both characters...which means Lightside Revan and Meetra... even though the games allow either to go Dark Side.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

By "in Character" I'm assuming Canon versions of both characters...which means Lightside Revan and Meetra... even though the games allow either to go Dark Side.

correct, the actual canon.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Revan and the Jedi Exile are faaaar better and more powerful Force users.

Obi-Wan and Anakin are faaaar better and more powerful lightsaber duelists.

The result of the battle hinges on those two facts. It'd be interesting to see which team takes it in the end.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@jaken7: kinda my thoughts on this. Although I think Meetra has mastered many unknown Saber Forms.

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reevan. I think that he takes advantage of force powers a bit more.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@jaken7 said:

The result of the battle hinges on those two facts. It'd be interesting to see which team takes it in the end.

Hardly. Anakin and Revan are at least comparable in regards to Force power(even though I and many others would agree that Anakin takes that category)..but Revan is hopelessly outclassed in speed and dueling skills by both Jedi Masters.

I don't know that much about Meetra..but didn't Nyriss school her? And of course Revan overwhelmed Nyriss..so I don't think she's on these guys' level.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Obi-Wan and Anakin would win every time.

@jaken7

LOL. Not even remotely close to being true. What feats does Revan or Meetra has that supersedes Anakin's and Obi-Wan's?

List both of their feats then I will list both Obi-Wan's and Anakin's; I guarantee Anakin and Obi-Wan has better showings under their belt.

Exaggeration much?

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 9/10

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Exaggeration much?

Maybe. Akakin and Obi are significantly better though.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I guarantee you he doesn't have any.

LOL. I know, I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt, plus I want an excuse to list Anakin's and Obi-Wan's feats. :P

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm not gonna bother humoring the notorious Revan lowballers. This site is terrible at that. I'm curious to see what Force feats could possibly match up to Revan though...unless you think lifting a pebble is better than anything Revan's shown (which I'm sure is the case with you).

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jaken7 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm not gonna bother humoring the notorious Revan lowballers. This site is terrible at that. I'm curious to see what Force feats could possibly match up to Revan though...unless you think lifting a pebble is better than anything Revan's shown (which I'm sure is the case with you).

Such blatant disregard for the fact he's one of the most knowledgeable Star Wars guys on this site. "I'm not gonna bother humoring" aka "I have no case or evidence I just decided I like Revan today"

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: He's infamous for hating Revan! I didn't question his knowledge about Star Wars...he and most other users on here have a noted bias against Revan. The same could be said about them "he just decided to hate Revan today" see how easy that was? You have to be mental to deny there's a ridiculous bias on this site. Wheras other sites would list Revan as Space Jesus. He's neither. He's not Space Jesus, and he's not the equivalent of a youngling. He's somewhere in between.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

Haha! this is funny really, very funny, I ask you to post feats so we can possibly generate a reasonable discussion and you come at me with this condescending piece of a crap post? Really? This is really pathetic.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@whirlwind_33 said:

LOL. I know, I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt, plus I want an excuse to list Anakin's and Obi-Wan's feats. :P

I will bite.

Revan and Meetra should be pretty knowledgeable in powers since there exists more forms of Force powers in the KotOR vs the current SW universe. Also They have Jedi Speed powers which actively stack with buffs like Battle Meditation, and more. Battle Meditation is something both have access to as well, and thats a major boon in any fight. They can and should have access to force lightning and such. Whats more impressive are the beings and force powers they showed that Revan and Meetra overcame. Heck Meetra has a unique force power called bonding that you know is pretty potent.

So what does Obi Wan (I dont care about Anakin) have over all that force wise?

Now you can list your feats :)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The aggression in this thread! It's over:

Loading Video...

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I would have been more inclined to do so (not that you'd listen to me) if you didn't say "I know he doesn't have any, I just want to give him the benefit of the doubt and have an excuse to post Anakin and Obi-Wan's feats." There's no point in arguing with you, and you admitted as such in that post. I may have been condescending, but I wasn't wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@i_like_swords: He's infamous for hating Revan! I didn't question his knowledge about Star Wars...he and most other users on here have a noted bias against Revan. The same could be said about them "he just decided to hate Revan today" see how easy that was? You have to be mental to deny there's a ridiculous bias on this site. Wheras other sites would list Revan as Space Jesus. He's neither. He's not Space Jesus, and he's not the equivalent of a youngling. He's somewhere in between.

It's ironic how the only one showing bias in this particular thread is you. All dccomics said was that Anakin and Obi-wan have better feats and he would like to compare them with you.

Your general statement was that "Revan is faaaaaar better", that "I'm not humoring you because you're biased" and "Everyone on this website is biased!1! Revan wins and if you disagree you're biased!"

Why not just let the feats speak for themselves instead of so devoutly protesting Revan could lose this fight?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JakeN7

@i_like_swords: Don't put quote marks around things I never said. That's not how those work. Not for a second did I say everyone who says Revan loses is biased. I'm willing to accept that he is not as powerful in the Force as Anakin if I was given empirical evidence noting as such. It's a known fact that this site has an extreme bias against Revan, I haven't claimed any more or any less. It's funny that you guys keep knocking me for not posting any feats, when I already gave a reason why I'm not going to (although I've already humored the Revan haters more than I planned) and none of you have posted a single god damn thing. Stop playing chicken with feats and post some if you're going to. Otherwise, stop being hypocrites.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Over 8000 is the correct quote. ;)

Ocean dub is silly.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@wolverine08: Over 8000 is the correct quote. ;)

Ocean dub is silly.

"It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!" has made it's way into the minds of many young men. F%ck original quotes :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@i_like_swords: Don't put quote marks around things I never said. That's not how those work. Not for a second did I say everyone who says Revan loses is biased. I'm willing to accept that he is not as powerful in the Force as Anakin if I was given empirical evidence noting as such. It's a known fact that this site has an extreme bias against Revan, I haven't claimed any more or any less. It's funny that you guys keep knocking me for not posting any feats, when I already gave a reason why I'm not going to (although I've already humored the Revan haters more than I planned) and none of you have posted a single god damn thing. Stop playing chicken with feats and post some if you're going to. Otherwise, stop being hypocrites.

1. It's not a known fact that this site hates Revan. That's just what you believe.

2. Your reasoning for not posting feats, after putting so much faith in Revan in your original post, is frankly kind of flimsy.

3. I imagine dccomics will be posting some feats soon. I was just pointing out that you're not right about everyone on this site being "Revan haters" and biased.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Whirlwind_33

@indiecomicsftw: @dccomicsrule2011: Should I get them or do you you wanna take the pleasure? @jaken7: So no actual feats ugh?

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@whirlwind_33 said:

I will bite.

Revan and Meetra should be pretty knowledgeable in powers since there exists more forms of Force powers in the KotOR vs the current SW universe. Also They have Jedi Speed powers which actively stack with buffs like Battle Meditation, and more. Battle Meditation is something both have access to as well, and thats a major boon in any fight. They can and should have access to force lightning and such. Whats more impressive are the beings and force powers they showed that Revan and Meetra overcame. Heck Meetra has a unique force power called bonding that you know is pretty potent.

Is this the best you have?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

1. It is

2. And yet I had just as much confidence in Anakin and Obi (or did you forget that part?).

3. No, I most certainly am

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Dc's gonna do it in a minute. I could post them but I'm new the site with picture organization, so I might screw up.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JakeN7

@whirlwind_33: That's funny, because I'm pretty sure I just told y'all to stop being hypocrites about posting feats...seeing as there are none posted from either side. Plus, I have a valid reason in not posting any at the moment. If I think it would be a bipartisan, fair, and neutral argument...I'd post scans to my heart's desire.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@indiecomicsftw said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@whirlwind_33 said:

I will bite.

Revan and Meetra should be pretty knowledgeable in powers since there exists more forms of Force powers in the KotOR vs the current SW universe. Also They have Jedi Speed powers which actively stack with buffs like Battle Meditation, and more. Battle Meditation is something both have access to as well, and thats a major boon in any fight. They can and should have access to force lightning and such. Whats more impressive are the beings and force powers they showed that Revan and Meetra overcame.

TK feats for Anakin

- He has also pushed escape pod into star

- Telekinetic manipulated hundreds of droids

-He has also supported collapsed ceilings

-Moved massive builders

-Thrown trees

- Teleketicly manipulating missiles

- Force pushed Dooku across a room

- Telekinetic defeated Ventress

- Moved a boulder the size of an Hut

- Thrown a Tusken Raider thirty meters

- Has re-directed missiles with TK

-Manipulated a Conquer- Class Dreadnought

Speed feats

- Anakin has deflected blaster bolts from an entire armies of droids

-Covered himself in light with his lightsaber

-Has reacted at sub-light speeds

-Reacted in milleseconds

-Moved so fast he appeared to be every were at once,

- Saw incredibly fast things in slow motion

-Wrecked an army of droids

-Viewed the world as if it stopped completely

-Dodged lightning bolts

-Repeatedly deflected blaster bolts until they dispersed

- Out-ran land speeders

- Operated a ship at the speed of thought at the age of 9

Other Force abilities

- He has shown Force Heal

- Used Beast Control

- Has created a Force Barrier

- Used Force Scream that destroyed a 30 meter high, 90 meter wide dome

- Has shown Mind trick

That's all for now. I may do Obi-Wan later. I'm too lazy right now.

Edit: I have scans/quotes/video's for each and everyone of those showings if anyone needs them.

_RapTOR_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By _RapTOR_

People are bias towards and against Revan. Nobody seems to get him right since some tend to underrate him because of his fanboys, while the fanboys highly overrate him...

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@dccomicsrule2011: And I said no Anakin. :/

Still, for all those powers.... this is canon to Obi Wan and his master Qui Gon.

Loading Video...

If these Jedi are so fast and powerful currently, this should not have been a issue.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I would have been more inclined to do so (not that you'd listen to me) if you didn't say "I know he doesn't have any, I just want to give him the benefit of the doubt and have an excuse to post Anakin and Obi-Wan's feats." There's no point in arguing with you, and you admitted as such in that post. I may have been condescending, but I wasn't wrong.

That makes little to no sense.

I say this because I've seen every impressive feat Revan has and it doesn't stack up to Anakin or Obi-Wan. Me, giving you the benefit of the doubt is to see if you know some feats for Revan I don't know of. My opinion CAN and HAS been changed on these forums.

Honestly you don't have to post feats for Revan, nor do you have to debate with me. I couldn't care less.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@dccomicsrule2011: I do want to say one thing though, the whole react to lightning, or whatever, thats not a big deal of speed proof. Ultimate cap has done so twice. so has Spider Man. hell Aang from avatar has dodged lightning after it was fired at him :/

None of them are as fast as what you seem to be trying to say as Jedi are. If Jedi were that fast, they would solo whole armies. As it turns out, they need Republic Clones heavily to fight armies and died in droves in the second movie.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Still, for all those powers.... this is canon to Obi Wan and his master Qui Gon.

Loading Video...

If these Jedi are so fast and powerful currently, this should not have been a issue.

That was Obi-Wan years before he reached his prime and that was Qui Gon years after his prime....

Also the movies and EU show a completely different level of power most of the time.....So which are you using? EU or Movies?

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: That's not even the Obi-wan you are using in this thread. That's padawan Obi

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@indiecomicsftw said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I do want to say one thing though, the whole react to lightning, or whatever, thats not a big deal of speed proof. Ultimate cap has done so twice. so has Spider Man. hell Aang from avatar has dodged lightning after it was fired at him :/

None of them are as fast as what you seem to be trying to say as Jedi are.

I was just posting feats, I was not trying to prove anything.

I'm not trying to argue the abilities of Jedi if they what you're trying ti do. I saw what you have done when you rage war on characters you find "overrated"- I want no part in it.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JakeN7

@dccomicsrule2011: I appreciate it mate. Let's keep it to Force feats though because that's all I claimed in the first place. Honestly none of that sounds as impressive as Revan lifting up that huge, heavy tomb door. And all non-TK Force feats can't compare to Battle Meditation, or the ability to draw from both the light and the dark sides of the Force. He also deflected powerful Force lightning with his bare hands (something Yoda himself struggled with, and it's stated only the most powerful Jedi Masters can even attempt). His mastery of the force put Bane in awe of him. If you really do want to talk about other feats, there's always the fact that Revan basically won the entire Mandalorian war by himself, defeated Mandalore the Ultimate, Darth Malak, killed Krayt dragons, etc.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

Loading Video...

That was Obi-Wan years before he reached his prime and that was Qui Gon years after his prime....

Also the movies and EU show a completely different level of power most of the time.....So which are you using? EU or Movies?

I rather use the original material the movies, comics, and the EU from Clone Wars CGI show. All that is pretty consistent. The Novels are VASTLY Inconsistent.

If Obi Wan or Anakain can move and react at Sublight Speeds, the universe would stand still for them perception wise, and they be faster than the Jay Garrick Flash! If this is true, they should solo entire Droid armies by themselves in seconds. not rely on clone Troopers to provide them back up, much less get shot in the back from order 66!

C'mon now.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wolfrazer

@indiecomicsftw: Psst, DC did post up there a feat of Anakin destroying an army of droids, seeing fast things in slow motion, moving so fast he seemed to be in several places at once, viewed the world as if it was stopped....so...yep fast Jedi are fast.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Whirlwind_33
JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whirlwind_33: Okay, well Revan isn't a pushover, and his superiority to Ani and Obi in the force is at least debatable. While I believe it's better. There we go. That's all I claimed. If you guys weren't so focused about my statement regarding Revan (which further proves there's a bias) you'd see that I hadn't declared a winner, and was curious as to who would win.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@wolfrazer said:

@indiecomicsftw: Psst, DC did post up there a feat of Anakin destroying an army of droids, seeing fast things in slow motion, moving so fast he seemed to be in several places at once, viewed the world as if it was stopped....so...yep fast Jedi are fast.

Come here, closer, closer, closer..... I seen all that, and its way inconsistent with Movie, and the CGI showings by alot.

True Story bro.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: And? Revan is not part of the movie so if you wanna deny canon. Revan loses automatically if G-Canon is the only thing that counts.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@whirlwind_33 said:

@indiecomicsftw: And? Revan is not part of the movie so if you wanna deny canon. Revan loses automatically if G-Canon is the only thing that counts.

Revan's canon is tied directly to the games, yes. So what?

I could care less about Canon of Revan, I am discussing the whole blown up hype on Jedi Speed.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Whirlwind_33

@indiecomicsftw: Not blown out of proportion their just that fast. Team 2 wins

No Caption Provided

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points