Revan and Malgus V.S Vador and Starkiller.

• 50 results
Avatar image for revantheknowledegecarrier
RevanTheKnowledegeCarrier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

3 fights !

Ligth saber.

Force.

All-out.

Here my personnal Reaction (subjective when I saw the proposition I immedialty laugh.. But it's a serious figth 2 tank to supports in theroy because in my opinion Revan is a quite OP... Revan V.S malgus Revan salyn Malgus before he can even feel his presence.)

Here it is :

"Hahahaaaaaaaahaaaaa wouhouhahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!

Let me laugh !!!! Revan in force figth.. unlike starkiller who just unleash powerfull force attack like a doom guy (if you have seen doom guy V.S master chief....)

Revan have been trained by the Dark council of the sith, that's mean acess to secret figthing technics !!! In ligth saber (Like yuyo. Sith niman like Exaar kuun. variations of Jedi technics) and martials art based only on the use of the force !!!!

Read this http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revan-respect-thread/95278/

Revan is just a fucking tank in force figth more than vador is in ligth saber figth.. He absorb deflect reflect stop every force attack like a soresu master deflect bolt of blasters !!!

And With his clothes modfied by sith alchemy thank to the star forge... He got an insame stamina.

Yhea malgus you pure brute of agressivity focus on your target and anything else... Let me own the force figth, stay back.

Revan is a much more powerfull than Starkiller in force fogth.. I don't talk of this shepard from ME... Revan slayn army of warrior (Rakattas) and war beast (Rancors.) with ligthning falling from the sky (ligthning storm.)

Like archivist in warhammer 40 000... O.P.

And he is much better at the ligth saber.

(Pfiou erea of Yoda kenobi etc golden age? Limitted number, no sith to figth... It's more a golden age in term of philosophy and not in term in combat skill technics etc.. The golden age in terms of figthing technics and utilisation of the force is the Jedi academmy age, the one directed by luck skywalker...)

The ligth saber technic keep secretly by the dark council have been lost because they were very eerr.... : secret ! And when they fall they take it with them.. They where created during the 1 000 wich separate the last conflict between Jedi and siths... Jedi only conserve the yuyo brougth by Revan spies in the Jedi council send to convert Jedi to the Darth Revan empire. To let them feel the power of the darkside.

Starkiller have control a SD... Revan entire asteroïd field, and moove capital ship more often and with ease.

Revan fougth the emperor at his full power (and uppgrade his own power to be at the size of his foe...)

Palpatine manage his power to don't kill starkiller.. Because he want him as apprentice.

Revan can auto increase his own power a limitted time. He can be fueld by the both stream of the force in the same time... (O.P...)

Revan weaken need to be killed by the empeor wrath .. And not alone, with 3 other elite sith, the best of Vitiate can send to him, to take him down !!!

And peharps he still alive (like vitiate) Now in the next extention I don't know if That's Revan or Vitiate who's begind the mask....

Revan is a true legend not only a good force user for his time is the second greatest one !! (First Vitiate.. Who is 10 times stronger than palpatine not thank to his own power.. But who care? In an eventual figth. Is he going to say palpa I'm gonna to be fair with you I just use my own power !)

Revan is so insamely powerfull.... O.K All out and force combat win by Revan and magus of course.. Ligth saber with vader.. Err really don't know.. Star killer just get ripped by Revan. The umiliation imagine niman beat shien.. But Revan can also figth with shien.. Revan needn't makashi because he's own version of light saber combat is based on speed tactic and precision.. Revan can also figth with Djem so... But It's more a variant of soresu... He just wait block or dodge with shien/soresu technic and use physicall and mental acceleration to counter attack and just rip off his attackant ass... Revan have an agressive ataru yuyo can jump of dash with force dash (or acceleration physique et mental en français I prefer the french term it's mor correct..) Can be use to quick engage of strike his opponent before he can react...

Revan have is own version based on his philosophy. Like soresu and niman are based on Jedi philosophy, and Yuyo on sith philosophy.. Revan have his own version of Jedi arts...."

And you? Who win in each figth in your opinion? I don't really prononce me on Ligth saber fight because it goe in 2 V.S 1 but vader really is a big tank.. And when I say a big tank it's a big one....

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Who in the fack is Vador?

Anyway, if Vador = Vader, team 2 should take a 6/10 majority.

Vader > Revan.

Starkiller > Malgus.

Or a swap between the two match-ups will give you the same results.

Miracle-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Miracle-Sama

...Is this a battle thread or a rant thread?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

In fact That's Revan superior to star killer. and Vador barrely superior to malgus...

It's most Malgus V.S vador and Revan V.S Starkiller...

STar killer and malgus we know.. But What about Revan and Vador... Vador in the moovie suck.. Handicapador "Handicapé = diasbaled in french...) But after reading the rise of the Dark lord... Eeeeeeerrr.. Yhea thank to this reboot vador is pretty good !!!

And Revan.. The majority of the fan see Revan simply as a shepard.. The guy brainwashed and heavly weaken... This republic bootlicker... But for the true fan of Revan.. Eeer how to say.....Revan kill palpatine in a figth not stand in a pitless figth when vador and palpatine want him turn to the Darkside (Yhea vador don't want to kill luke... He need him as apprentice.. Does I need to recall you.. And he is fair to let him unleash his anger... So both emepror and Vador are really fair with him) Revan Needn't that.... he have the tactical genious to use his power at the good instant, to beat stronger foe than him !!! Does I need to Recall Vitiate thank to his additional power, is 10 time more powerfull than plapatine and he figth him with additional power peharps... but at the beginning he nearly assassinate him ! He could kill him before Vitiate understand what's happening really.. Before the vision of scourge change the exile get killed and on.... Imagine against palpatine?

"Hum Revan you are powerfull and clever I have ever consider you as my equal and...

-Are you trying to be faire to convert me to the darkside? Pf so vain.. I will never became your apprentice sith empeor take this ! "-Kaméméa of pure force energy !!!-

Vader is greatly weaken by his physical injuries and by the death of padme... He is not the sith lord who will sucess to palpatine...

He could if he beat obiwan.. This vader effectivly beat Revan... But Revan just wreck vader.. Not ligthining... STORM LIGTNING beach Instaly kill this freakin tank of unlimited satima in no time !!!!!! All vader conter mesure against this are just so futil....

Ligth saber combat t=it's evident thank to Vador The Vador starkiller team win... But in force combat... Eeeeeerrrr O.K Peharps magus get rip.. But Same scenario with Revan... Ligth saber combat you have to great combatant against a noob and a machin to kill, a tank : Vador

Reverse thing in force combat a two great user of the force one hand is control with extrem precision (like Revan in light saber fight) the other unleash all his power of destruction (like malgus in ligth saber figth.) Totaly Reverse... Against a noob you wan cast lightning and a true master of force combat, a tactician able to take dow more powerfull foe than himself in force combat Revan.. Revan can deflect absorb and reflect all starkiller attack... Totaly no chance. This a totaly unfair fight !!

Rhô I hate this anti spam system it incitate to overeport.....

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarthManhunter

Wow, I am trying to comprehend what the heck you are trying to say in the op, grammatical correctness and proper puncuation do wonders for an argument. I cannot tell if you made a battle and gave a biased opinion on it, or if you are trying to list some feats. Either way I am quite confused.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmanhunter: @dccomicsrule2011:

Sorry if english is not my firts language ! And i don't use translators...

DarthAnt66 Exactly I'm the super fan so.... Difficult to me to don't be subjectiv but I spott symmetry between force fight and light saber fight, etc...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Whenever someone asks me to give them a summary of ComicVine, I'm going to be simply linking this thread.

There's plenty of better threads (in whatever way you want) for a summary of CV, and that's just off the top of my head for Star Wars. lol

On a side note, I still can't see why the SW debaters on KMC hate us so much?

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GeorgeWBush

There are loads of horrible debaters on that site, there is no comparison. You should show up to KMC just to humiliate the TOR fanboys. There are people there that think Vitiate prepped could stomp ROTS Sidious due to a perceived lack of force feats, that Orbalisk Bane could take TCW Maul and Count Dooku at the same time, and that Malgus could beat Maul and Savage at the same time. They consider Comicvine debaters to have PT bias lol

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface: I'm aware of the... unnatural perceptions of the users on that site. People off this site (and some on this site) always tell me about what goes on in KMC. I prefer not to generalize entire websites, but I have seen plenty of things on KMC that would hardly justify their claims about how biased we are for the PT era and against the OR era. I do know a few good debaters and knowledgeable users on that site whom I've spoken to before, but unfortunately they're pretty much all gone now.

That aside, I am really sick to the back teeth of the generalizations about how the older Sith were so much more powerful than the newer ones. Of course many of them are powerful in their own right, but that hardly means that users have to declare entire characters being superior to each other based on era alone. And that's hardly restricted to KMC. Almost every site I have seen, including CV, has users that do that. I really can't see why anybody would be claiming PT bias when OR is the single most vastly overrated era in history. The fact that people can perceive that Nyriss would stomp Tyranus in a duel or that Scourge would dominate Maul in a fight and so on is almost hypocritical. Just about every single person who claims the OR Sith Lord would wreck the more modern-era characters has only seen the films regarding those characters and not any of the EU material, and it's a trend that's been going on for over a decade ever since KotOR I and II, or possibly even back from the time of TotJ.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By okayalright_44
No Caption Provided

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: to be fair, there is movie canon where the OR games and such blow away. If looking at EU feats of say Vader the. Yeah, they are powerful, but strictly by movie feats? Pathetic.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h3dora101: It would make no sense for one team to be EU and the other to be movie, unless it's explicitly stated.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I wouldnt say that Starkiller>Malgus. Malgus is better duelist and Starkiller dont have such a big Force edge over him for taking majority. But I agree that Team 2 wins.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2: Starkiller far outclasses anyone here.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87 said:

No he doesn't.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: Yes, he does. He has disintegrated 150m of a ship while simultaneosly maintaining a Force Barrier powerful enough to withstand heat comparable to that of the outer layers of a star. This feat far exceeds anything Revan, Malgus or Vader have ever done.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87: That's nice. Too bad his monstrous force feats never translate into stomping people in 1v1 fights.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: That's because he isn't an exceptional duellist, and he didn't even try to stomp Vader in their fight.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87: Well that's convenient. So where do you place Starkiller? Grandmaster Luke/Sidious level? To far outclass a peak darth vader, as in ROTJ, he must be on the elite tier with some pretty insane company.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

@zapan87: Well that's convenient. So where do you place Starkiller? Grandmaster Luke/Sidious level? To far outclass a peak darth vader, as in ROTJ, he must be on the elite tier with some pretty insane company.

Nah, he isn't even close to that level, but I put him above Plagueis.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87: @darthmanhunter: @dccomicsrule2011:

"Discarding one of his blasters, Revan leapt over the rock, drawing and igniting his lightsaber in a single motion. The glowing green blade instantly drew the attention of all four Jendri Basilisks, as the pilots swung their beasts around to target the hated Jedi who had suddenly appeared in their midst.

Revan had fought plenty of Basilisks during his campaign against the Mandalorians. The trick was to keep moving and get in close enough to limit the effectiveness of their blaster cannons. Though capable of achieving high speeds during a bombing run or charging enemy lines, the droids were slowed down by their heavy armor whenever they tried to turn or change course.

He charged the nearest rider, zigzagging to keep the Basilisk from getting a clear shot. Running directly beneath the belly of the low-flying beast, he leapt high in the air to slash his lightsaber across the droid’s tail. The energy blade ricocheted off the armor plating, but not before slicing through one of the stabilizing fins at the tip.

The pilot tried to pull his Basilisk into a steep climb so he could loop around and come diving back down at Revan—a difficult maneuver even without a missing stabilizer fin. The damaged droid tried to respond to his command, but it veered wildly out of control, turning on its side and nearly dumping the rider to the ground.

Revan took the opportunity to leap on the Basilisk’s back, grabbing hold of the back of the pilot’s seat. The Mandalorian reached back over his shoulder to grab at the stowaway, but Revan easily avoided his grasp as he slid his lightsaber tip through the back of the seat and through the pilot’s torso.

The Basilisk screamed as the semi-sentient droid felt the death of its rider through the symbiotic link the Mandalorians shared with their mechanical mounts. Left without guidance or direction, the simple artificial intelligence programs reverted to a primal attempt to rid the Basilisk of its new rider; the thrashing sent the Basilisk into a deadly dive.

Revan leapt clear just before it hit the ground. His fall cushioned by the snow, he rolled, sprang back to his feet, and turned his attention to the three remaining Basilisks.

He wasn’t surprised to see them circling high above him, well out of the reach of even a Jedi’s leap."

Star killer have probelm with amount of the big droïd and shadow troopers phase III in numbers....

Know let's see against one, only one basilik...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2z6YWjwbmE

He got not chance to win O.K But that's not if he win veruveru easly.. He had to make efforts... Revan kill those with more ease, and he were only a beginer....

Revan is more experimentate as Star killer is...

Revan frequently use the force to repositioning his ship in battle, and were able to moove entier asteroïd field... And with agility and presion of course.

Revan is better in duelling, and in force use.. Starkiller just unleash his power atatcks, like an insane guy.. Revan As been train by the sith to martial art based only on force use.. He just can deflect absorb or even reflect every Starkiller attacks !!!!! And if got hurt... That's just nothing on him.. His stamina is just insame !!! He is in constant tutaminis thank to his modified clothers builds thank to the star forge, this way of sith alchemmy provide much better abilities... It also permit to survive physical attacks like explosions so...

Fioufuuuu Revan is not the pseudo shepard from KotOR I I'm talikng of the true Revan

Speed :

Revan's entire fight with the Sith Emperor, and then T3's attack, along with Revan being tortured, only happened in a few seconds. This expresses the immense speed of Revan if he had to cross a throne room at least forty meters long and so much more (the fight itself) in such a short amount of time.

"It [his fight with the Sith Emperor] all happened in the space of only a few seconds."

―Star Wars The Old Republic: Revan

Thank DarthAnt.

Does I need to say anything? Yhea flash sucks !!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By Keenko

I geniunely can't make sense of any of his posts.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I wouldnt say that Starkiller>Malgus. Malgus is better duelist and Starkiller dont have such a big Force edge over him for taking majority. But I agree that Team 2 wins.

Starkiller Force feats, and speed advantage outweighs Malgus.

@zapan87 said:

Yet,he lost to a holding back Vader that was years before his prime.

Let's not overrate Starkiller here.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I was talking about Force powers not lightsaber skill. In that regard I put Starkiller on early Dark Times Vader's level, so he's the weakest duellist here.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I was talking about Force powers not lightsaber skill. In that regard I put Starkiller on early Dark Times Vader's level, so he's the weakest duellist here.

But this isn't just a Force fight though, that was my point. Of course his Force abilities are above everyone here.

In any case, I still think the team of Starkiller and Vader should win.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest revan and vader could possibly be close in force but revan most likely takes the edge. Starkiller is superior to malgus in force, though malgus has a lot of tanking feats.

Round 1: Team 2 most likely

Round 2: Team 1, I see revan holding off vader, and malgus taking starkiller, then going to help revan

Round 3: Gonna say dead even.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Malgus is stronger opponent than any person Starkiller ever beated. Besides, he has superior physical feats and that force advantages are not that superior to give Starkiller win. He won most of his fights through luck and Force Lightning apply on his enemies. He never fought with such a good duelist and the Force user before. I think he would stalemate him at best.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: If Starkiller uses his powers against Malgus, he would stomp him, though.

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malthus is being underrated a bit. The guy tank grenades to the face twice and has a mountain fall on him after a super Force move slam him into said mountain. All this happen in one battle. The guys a tank of tanks.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did somebody just imply that Revan is faster than Flash because he had a fight in a few seconds?

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: You mean his fight with Vitiate? That's a good speed feat, considering that it was done.in a dark side nexus.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ShootingNova

@zapan87: The fight as a whole lasting a few seconds is not even remotely comparable to the Flash. Anybody who has read sufficient material on the Flash would know that he could blitz just about anybody in SW. Of course, Flash would speedblitz anybody here, so there's no point bringing that up, except the comparison implied by the OP between Revan and the Flash.

As for the fight, I'd give it to team 2 due to raw power for the overall round, and obviously in round 2. Round 1, however, is more difficult to judge because I am not aware of any skill feats that Starkiller might possess, so he sounds as if he is a weak link. Vader is not beating both Revan and Malgus in a duel at once, so I'd give it to team 1 in the first round.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zapan871

@shootingnova: Who said anything about Flash? I was just saying that it's a good feat for Revan.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87: The OP said:

Does I need to say anything? Yhea flash sucks !!!!

Which strongly implies that Revan > the Flash in his opinion. That's what I've been referring to.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhea of course... Starkiller is the most powerfull but he DO NOT CONTROL HIS POWER AT THE PERFECTION !!!

Revan does.... Imagine Starkiller in ten time more power, and the capicity to full control all his power !!!!!

I can proove it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2z6YWjwbmE

Here starkiller let's see Revan :

Revan has defeated a large amount of Basilisk war droids over his career.

"Discarding one of his blasters, Revan leapt over the rock, drawing and igniting his lightsaber in a single motion. The glowing green blade instantly drew the attention of all four Jendri Basilisks, as the pilots swung their beasts around to target the hated Jedi who had suddenly appeared in their midst.

Revan had fought plenty of Basilisks during his campaign against the Mandalorians. The trick was to keep moving and get in close enough to limit the effectiveness of their blaster cannons. Though capable of achieving high speeds during a bombing run or charging enemy lines, the droids were slowed down by their heavy armor whenever they tried to turn or change course.

He charged the nearest rider, zigzagging to keep the Basilisk from getting a clear shot. Running directly beneath the belly of the low-flying beast, he leapt high in the air to slash his lightsaber across the droid’s tail. The energy blade ricocheted off the armor plating, but not before slicing through one of the stabilizing fins at the tip.

The pilot tried to pull his Basilisk into a steep climb so he could loop around and come diving back down at Revan—a difficult maneuver even without a missing stabilizer fin. The damaged droid tried to respond to his command, but it veered wildly out of control, turning on its side and nearly dumping the rider to the ground.

Revan took the opportunity to leap on the Basilisk’s back, grabbing hold of the back of the pilot’s seat. The Mandalorian reached back over his shoulder to grab at the stowaway, but Revan easily avoided his grasp as he slid his lightsaber tip through the back of the seat and through the pilot’s torso.

The Basilisk screamed as the semi-sentient droid felt the death of its rider through the symbiotic link the Mandalorians shared with their mechanical mounts. Left without guidance or direction, the simple artificial intelligence programs reverted to a primal attempt to rid the Basilisk of its new rider; the thrashing sent the Basilisk into a deadly dive.

Revan leapt clear just before it hit the ground. His fall cushioned by the snow, he rolled, sprang back to his feet, and turned his attention to the three remaining Basilisks.

He wasn’t surprised to see them circling high above him, well out of the reach of even a Jedi’s leap."

―Star Wars The Old Republic: Revan

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface said:

There are loads of horrible debaters on that site, there is no comparison. You should show up to KMC just to humiliate the TOR fanboys. There are people there that think Vitiate prepped could stomp ROTS Sidious due to a perceived lack of force feats, that Orbalisk Bane could take TCW Maul and Count Dooku at the same time, and that Malgus could beat Maul and Savage at the same time. They consider Comicvine debaters to have PT bias lol

The TOR fans are like that because some of the EU fans used to completely shut down TOR and pre-Empire era characters (not to mention the TOR fanboys themselves). I can remember days where people thought f****ing Plo Koon would stomp Revan.

So yeah, some of the hardcore TOR fans wank on people like Vitiate, Revan, Meetra, etc., as do some of the EU-only fans with Vader, Maul, Dooku, etc. That's just the thing though. Every fanbase has a minority of fans where they tend to overrate their favorite characters.

You probably do the same thing yourself, so don't make TOR fans look like a bunch of idiots just for overly-supporting their characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And TFU fans doesn't???

"

The TOR fans are like that because some of the EU fans used to completely shut down TOR and pre-Empire era characters (not to mention the TOR fanboys themselves). I can remember days where people thought f****ing Plo Koon would stomp Revan.

So yeah, some of the hardcore TOR fans wank on people like Vitiate, Revan, Meetra, etc., as do some of the EU-only fans with Vader, Maul, Dooku, etc. That's just the thing though. Every fanbase has a minority of fans where they tend to overrate their favorite characters.

You probably do the same thing yourself, so don't make TOR fans look like a bunch of idiots just for overly-supporting their characters."

I simply hate this resonement, you underestimate Revan !!! That's true by graving this on your mind... I am A GLOBAL SW fan !!! And I know there is inchorence, look the "golden age" yhea they are great masters, evolutions, an expansion of the code, but their technics are not elaborate as those luke teach in the academmy... And at the old republic era, the Jedi order is more massiv, there is more figth between Jedi and sith (what don't often happen in this pseudo golden era? Am I right?)

I Know technology at the time kinda "sux" (exept the ebon hawk, and some starfigther and mandalorian stuff...)

I mean... I HAVE LEARN AND LEARN ABOUT REVAN? I HELP MY FRIENDS TO MAKE OUR COHERENT REBOOT OF THE STORYLINE ERASING ALL THE MISTAKES (because Revan story has been write by many hands, and sometimes they have differents interpretations)

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By okayalright_44

TOR IS EU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@okayalright_44:

Yhea and what does it change??? Starkiller = Eu Malgus = eu Revan =EU... The canon is absed on a money buisness not on logic...

@dccomicsrule2011: Starkiller is not upper class to darth malgus at all

Not sure but He migth overerestimate starkiller....

"Revan is stated to be proficient in Force Drain in the Knights of the Old Republic campaign guide. It is also stated in the sourcebook that he can amplify his Force Drain's powers to be effective as far as a Star System's distance."

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/3813769-force+drain.jpg

But that's sure. Is that many SW fan really underestimate Revan...

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By noah_ouellette

@revantheknowledegecarrier: despite all these spelling mistakes I agree, I think revan is he strongest force user and blades master here, revan could probably overpower vader with his duelling abilities and his force abilities, star killer is all anger with no control meaning this is basically revan stomping