User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By NexusOfLight

Katar
 Katar

Nexus
 Nexus

Versus

The new location: 
 Climate and time of day=What it is in the video. The place is quiet except for a few sounds of birds and wind.  
 The area has not yet been demolished by ^ those two. There is no colossus involved in the area. 

Now for the new rules. 
  • You do not know of your opponents location.
  • You do not know of your opponents abilities.
  • No leaving the map.
  • The pillars and walls are destructible, but the surrounding rock is invulnerable and cannot be phased through.
  • The hero option is...no longer an option. That was a one time deal (congrats to Nexus and Matezoidberg for being the only ones who got it) 

That it? ok. 
You face off against the person horizontal to your name. 
If your name is under "human" you start where the guy started at the beginning of the video. If it is under "colossus", you start where the beast started. 
This in no way implies whether one of you is a beast or human in comparison ;) 

For more info on the tournament, the powers, and this match, click here and/or here.

HumanColossus
 Katar Nexus  
 Daredevil Radar Hearing Spider-Man Level Reflexes
 Vibranium Suit Light Saber
 Spider-Man Level Agility Spider-Man Level Agility
 5 Ton Strength Level Electricity Control
 Anti Metal Claws 20 MPH Running Speed
 Kung Fu Fighting Style Flash Bangs x10
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Matezoide2

first,i demand you to edit the OP and write ''congrats to Nexus and Matezoidberg for getting it''
second,this looks like a very good fight

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By NexusOfLight

@Matezoide:  Wow, you're a hero? Phil would be proud.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Matezoide2
@NexusOfLight said:
"  @Matezoide:  Wow, you're a hero? Phil would be proud. "
LoL
btw, good luck
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NexusOfLight

Thank you very much. 

Now for this fight. Um, let's see. I don't want to think right now, so I'll let  Ferro post his scenario first. The fight'll pretty much be determined by which character finds the other first, so let's start off with Katar finding Nexus. Go through that, then we'll do Nexus finding Katar, debate through that. Then call for votes. Sound okay?

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Matezoide2

bump

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Retnex

Bump

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Matezoide2

BUMP

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NexusOfLight

Let's see. I'm ready to move this along, so I'll go ahead and post the first scenario. Both Nexus and Katar need to be in the same general vicinity before anything goes on because neither know of each other's powers, abilities, or location, the two will probably be wandering around the coliseum searching for each other. For the purpose of this argument, let's say Nexus happens to stumble on Katar first. I realize Katar has Daredevil's radar hearing ability, so whatever sneaking around Nexus does will probably be ineffective, which means if he does happen to find Katar, it won't be by surprise, so Katar, depending on what he wants to do, will probably have the upper hand here. 

If Katar decides to get the jump on Nexus's jump and attack, then the first thing Nexus would probably do is react by jumping back, evading the attack. He might even reflexively throw a bolt of electricity his way. That won't really slow Katar down (I believe it was decided that it does cause damage, but not much due to the Vibranium suit), so Nexus will know not to do that again, and Katar will know Nexus has electrical powers. So again, assuming Katar is going for the offensive here, he'll have to find some way to get in close, because his only means for attacking is by getting in close. He has Anti-Metal claws, Kung Fu fighting skills, and 5 ton strength to back them both up, so he'll be out there trying to land a physical hit of some kind. Nexus is the kind of person that doesn't like getting hit. He's not going to stand around waiting for something to touch him to see how much it'll hurt, so he will do everything within his power to continue dodging and evading, and due to Nexus's agility, superior reflexes, and speed, this shouldn't be too much trouble. All he has to do is keep that up until he sees an opening, throw a few electric bolts from time to time to keep Katar off his game, pull out that light saber and go for the TKO/Surrender. I want it to be known that Nexus is still a "good guy" so despite their being no "hero option," he will still play the hero. 

Now let's look at what would happen if Katar decides to play a more defensive role. He'll still have the advantage over knowing where Nexus will be, so while Nexus tries to get the jump on him, it will be no surprise whatsoever. Maybe the dude'll use that to his advantage, luring Nexus different places. Always staying a step ahead of him, so when the time comes, he plays his hand and finds a way to win. Regardless of how Katar tries to position Nexus, though, he'll still ultimately have to come out of hiding in order to actually do something to win the match. He's just too much of a close range fighter not to. Maybe he could decide to use that 5 ton strength of his to pick up some rocks and throw them his way. That would be a pretty good thing to do, but not without flaw. For this to do much of anything, he'd have to be in a position to throw them, and hope they hit. With the place as quiet as it is, Nexus with his normal human senses should be able to pick up on whatever disturbances that causes, and react accordingly. That said, it'd be a good thing to do to cause a decent distraction. Something Katar could take advantage of, but even still, he has to get in close to do anything real, and by throwing the rocks, he's just given away his own location, Nexus is on the defense, and any other attack after that would successfully be countered by Nexus and his speed, reflexes, and agility. Once that happens. The close range fight takes place. Nexus wins via TKO/Surrender with his light saber and electric bolts. 

Now what if Katar decides to remain stationary? Maybe wander about the battlefield and find a position that he finds suitable for a fight and wait. He should be okay, right? Always knowing where Nexus is due to his radar senses, so that might be a good thing to do. Nexus would ultimately come to him. If that were to happen, then it'd be alright, too. Nexus would come upon the guy, maybe introduce himself, converse, and this would come down to a fair fight between two people in one spot. Still, neither side has any idea of what the other can do, so I assume the two'll both be fighting rather conservatively to start out. A few punches, kicks, evasions, flips, etc. Then once they're into it, they'd have a good idea of how the other fights, and adjust accordingly. The fight would continue, but due to Nexus's superior reflexes, and speed, along with his agility, lightning bursts, and primarily the light saber, he'll win.  

Hope I covered all possibilities. If there's any problem or uncertainty, feel free to point it out, and I'll try to address it.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Ferro Vida

Oh crap. I'll reply tomorrow LOL

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NexusOfLight

Good stuff, good stuff. I'm in no hurry.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@NexusOfLight said:
" Good stuff, good stuff. I'm in no hurry. "
lets hope this thing actualy starts O_o
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NexusOfLight

@Ferro Vida: Not to be impatient, but when I said take your time, I didn't mean take forever. lol We still gotta keep the tournament moving.

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Retnex

All of the other battles have gone into voting, unless you guys can do a speed round NexusOfLight will have to automatically move on.

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Retnex

Alright, I'm going to have to call it 

NexusOfLight automatically moves on to Round 2 

Edit
If you guys want, you can hold a vote for fun while I work on Round 3.

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NexusOfLight

I'll take it. No complaints from me.