Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide said:
" @Retnex said:
" It ends with them being locked up in an asylum together O_o "
we will escape....eventualy >:) "
Until then, you will have fun being in an Asylum like this. At least i would have....
XD
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By dane

We're not technically insane either. They'd have to let us out or send us to jail. In transit I could just phase through something. Or Mate could pull a Bane and just rip his power-dampening collar off.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Matezoide2
@Dane: 
indeed,they wont stand a chance
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By NexusOfLight

Told'ja they'd get out Retnex.

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Retnex
@NexusOfLight said:
"Told'ja they'd get out Retnex. "

Batman is better than just Arkham security. He'll keep them in!
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By dane
@Retnex: Yeah not likely. I'll start shouting "BRUCE WAYNE BRUCE WAYNE BRUCE WAYNE BRUCE WAYNE"

and he'll run at me and I'll just phase through the floor while Mate steals one of those hospital vans, I phase up into the passengers seat and we gun it through the front gate.

Ka-KOW!@
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Retnex
@Dane said:
" @Retnex: Yeah not likely. I'll start shouting "BRUCE WAYNE BRUCE WAYNE BRUCE WAYNE BRUCE WAYNE"  and he'll run at me and I'll just phase through the floor while Mate steals one of those hospital vans, I phase up into the passengers seat and we gun it through the front gate.  Ka-KOW!@"

Meh, your in an insane asylum. Who'll believe you? Plus he's miles away.  
And, don't you think he'll have a way to prevent you from just stealing a van and driving off? Bats has made this asylum perfect for keeping in you and Mate. That is, phsing out is impossible, as well as brute force.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Decoy Elite

This thread is made of win.

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Retnex

And let's not forget: 

The whole asylum is open, but no one can leave the asylum.  

Fricken fight already!

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Matezoide2
@Retnex said:

" @Dane said:

" @Retnex: Yeah not likely. I'll start shouting "BRUCE WAYNE BRUCE WAYNE BRUCE WAYNE BRUCE WAYNE"  and he'll run at me and I'll just phase through the floor while Mate steals one of those hospital vans, I phase up into the passengers seat and we gun it through the front gate.  Ka-KOW!@"

Meh, your in an insane asylum. Who'll believe you? Plus he's miles away.  And, don't you think he'll have a way to prevent you from just stealing a van and driving off? Bats has made this asylum perfect for keeping in you and Mate. That is, phsing out is impossible, as well as brute force. "
we are going to steal a van and escape,first i will play dead and then *KA-POW!* on the securit guard that checks me, then me and Dane get into a van and escape,normal humans have done this before
or when they realise we are not insane and they move us to jail,we do what Dane said before
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Retnex
@Matezoide said:
"@Retnex said:

" @Dane said:

Meh, your in an insane asylum. Who'll believe you? Plus he's miles away.  And, don't you think he'll have a way to prevent you from just stealing a van and driving off? Bats has made this asylum perfect for keeping in you and Mate. That is, phsing out is impossible, as well as brute force. "
we are going to steal a van and escape,first i will play dead and then *KA-POW!* on the securit guard that checks me, then me and Dane get into a van and escape,normal humans have done this before "

How is taking out one guard going to allow you a van and a way out? You could easily take down a guard without playing dead. 
And remember, there is a graveyard in the asylum, they will just bury you there.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Matezoide2
@Retnex said:
" @Matezoide said:
"@Retnex said:

" @Dane said:

we are going to steal a van and escape,first i will play dead and then *KA-POW!* on the securit guard that checks me, then me and Dane get into a van and escape,normal humans have done this before "
How is taking out one guard going to allow you a van and a way out? You could easily take down a guard without playing dead. And remember, there is a graveyard in the asylum, they will just bury you there. "
i am going to take down several,thats what i meant :P
they will never get the chance to bury me there,i will take then out long before this
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Retnex
@Matezoide said:

i am going to take down several,thats what i meant :P they will never get the chance to bury me there,i will take then out long before this "

Again:

The whole asylum is open, but no one can leave the asylum.