#1 Edited by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

Resident Evil Team:

Rain (Parasite Infected), Jill Valentine, Ada Wong, Albert Wesker, Alice (T-virus infected)

Vs

Marvel Team:

Black Widow, Wolverine, Wade Wilson, Captain America, Spider-man (2012)

Conditions:

Morals On

No Prep

Random Encounter

Standard Gear

Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 wins IMO, the biggest threat team 1 has is wesker but wolverine and spider man should take him.

is this upgraded deadpool at the end of the movie? because if that's the case it's an easy win for team 2

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

Ada and Rain don't have enough feats, and we don't know the extent of Wesker's regen (can he heal decapitated limbs?)

if we had more info on them they could have won.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

Ada and Rain don't have enough feats, and we don't know the extent of Wesker's regen (can he heal decapitated limbs?)

Ada admittedly doesn't have a ton of feats. However Parasite Rain does. She took a ton of bullets some of them to the head and wasn't even phased. She was also breaking bones with punches.

#6 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

Ada admittedly doesn't have a ton of feats. However Parasite Rain does. She took a ton of bullets some of them to the head and wasn't even phased. She was also breaking bones with punches.

we don't know her limits tho, all we know is she got defeated by falling into the ice as zombies drug her under.

#7 Posted by TheTrollDance (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine solos.

#8 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

hmm...it's close i still think team 2 wins.

#9 Edited by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with Team 1. Aside from Ada all the others have feats that put them far beyond human. Jill was dodging machine gun fire at point blank range and sent Alice flying into the air with just a kick. Both Wesker and Rain had huge regeneration feats. They were taking shots to the head and not even noticing them and unless i'm much mistaken Virus-infected Alice was a TKer as well as a super-humanly strong bullet-timer.

#10 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning team 1, Virus infected Alice has more powers and she's already a badass..Spiderman not for nothing wasn't impressive at all in the 2012 film compared to Tobey's Spiderman.

Wesker will also prove to be an issue. Would be a cool fight I think but overall going team 1. lol how does logan solo when Magneto koed him tossing him into a tree? And Jean into a wall before that? lol Alice would toss him around like a ragdoll...

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel on principle.

#12 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

You should've made this RE verse vs comic versions of the Marvel characters. This is a borderline stomp IMO. Marvel team has no answer for Wesker's speed. And Rain is basically movie version of Deathstrike minus claws and unbreakable bones with a better healing factor and H2H skills. So she is a serious problem for the team. Cap while good, isn't spectacular in H2H. Widow has better feats IMO as far as pure skill goes. Jill was just as fast as non enhanced Alice. For the record, Alice was was able to take out 4 zombies in the time it take a gun clip she tossed to maybe the height of a basketball rim. So her speed is probably better than anyone on team movie Marvel. Then we have Alice with her powers. Even with Wade's bullet time feats, RE team got this.

#13 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker healed his brain, I think he could do limbs (granted, it'd probably take time).

#14 Edited by Hyperlight (5688 posts) - - Show Bio

RE team

#15 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Ada's hotness wont' save her or her team from the might of the Marvelites!

#16 Posted by Chibi_cute (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

Resident evil movies sucks.

The game was lightyears better.

perhaps wolverine slashstomp.

#17 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm taking team marvel,,I don't see anyone stopping Logan here

#18 Edited by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm taking team marvel,,I don't see anyone stopping Logan here

Movie Logan almost got ended by Yuriko in the 2nd film. He won off a fluke. Other than healing from Jean burnin' off his flesh, he wasn't that stellar. He was struggling to beat a regular human when Striker's team invaded the manison. Dude had him up against the table about to stab him.

Alice would stomp him w/powers. Rain would give him all he could handle.

#19 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7021 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine could probably solo.

#20 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine could probably solo.

hahahah! Wesker likely soles.

#21 Edited by MrPwnage112 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Wolverine isnt going down dont care about Wesker, in the movies he didnt do too much to keep up with Wolverine's healing factor

So im saying Team 2 just for Wolverine and Spiderman

He's the best there is at what he does for a reason

#22 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Wolverine isnt going down dont care about Wesker, in the movies he didnt do too much to keep up with Wolverine's healing factor

So im saying Team 2 just for Wolverine and Spiderman

He's the best there is at what he does for a reason

Movie Logan is nowhere near the best at anything.

Wesker heals just as quickly and is stronger and faster than movie Logan. He's arguably faster than movie Spidey too.